I'm a guy who enjoys his nipples tweaked

Count me in. I love getting a long, slow, extended handjob while my lady is licking and sucking and biting my nipples. Nothing better!

I love it too... a hand up my shirt playing with my nipples gets me turned on instantly, which several partners have discovered and taking very unfair advantage of :) It'll often push me over the edge if i'm trying to hold off cumming for a while... love it.

This is how it works for me too.
I love to have my nipples stimulated. I don't cum as a result but, when I'm close, there is no holding back.
My wife loves to tease my nipples, she knows how I react.

The club continues to grow ... as do the nipples.

Once was caressed through a silk shirt. A photo wouldn't have gone astray in the "Nipples visible through a shirt" thread!!

sensitive breasts and nips

I love playing with a man's nipples. Hubby won't let me. :( I am in adoration of this club. Do I get a membership card? ;)

May I join this club?
My wife playes with my breasts and nips, suckles them, but not nearly enough...so I sometimes massage them with a vibrator, which makes me at least close to climaxing...espacially when I watch them while doing it...and I like them to look...well, see yourself...

This whole topic is hot and arousing for me, even now...

Attachments

• Massage (53).JPG
    Massage (53).JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 148
  • Massage (54).JPG
    Massage (54).JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 109
  • Massage (55).JPG
    Massage (55).JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Massage (56).JPG
    Massage (56).JPG
    9.6 KB · Views: 110
Strange attraction

:eek:
May I join this club?
My wife playes with my breasts and nips, suckles them, but not nearly enough...so I sometimes massage them with a vibrator, which makes me at least close to climaxing...espacially when I watch them while doing it...and I like them to look...well, see yourself...

This whole topic is hot and arousing for me, even now...

well, originally I am here because of my own breasts and my curiosity to have them caressed by a woman (however I am straight....I guess).
But these (and other) pics posted by you strangely turn me on...hubbys nips are sensitive too, but these forms...oh my...
Any other women here feeling this?
And you are sure you don't want to have real breasts deep inside of you?
OMG, where does this lead...?

:eek:

well, originally I am here because of my own breasts and my curiosity to have them caressed by a woman (however I am straight....I guess).
But these (and other) pics posted by you strangely turn me on...hubbys nips are sensitive too, but these forms...oh my...
Any other women here feeling this?
And you are sure you don't want to have real breasts deep inside of you?
OMG, where does this lead...?

Hi, for me it's arousing to sense some arousal you seem to feel, without admitting it to yourself. And yes, well, perhaps...somewhere deep inside of me...perhaps...and again a pic showing my two beauties as of this morning...:kiss:

well...that's me:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xz9v34_teasing-my-sensitive-breasts_sexy

Attachments

• Massage (61).JPG
    Massage (61).JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 335
Last edited:
I'm right there with you, i need pinched or bitten though. The harder the better. :)

For me it's the softer the better...e.g. a gentle massage with baby oil or warm wax is a huge turn-on for me...two hands of a woman on them...yummy...

Learning that this is a huge turn on for alot of men...interesting.
Do you think more like it but are silent about this secret turn on?

I am sure about it...perhaps because many men feel it's not masculine enough...or because it never occurred to them that it might be worth a try...

I love it! But then again I have breasts and must wear a bra and my nips are particularly sensitive. BTW I am male.

From the view here, it is sure hard (sorry, no pun) to be quiet with nipple play. This is responcible for some of my loudest and intense orgasms. Just call me a little puppy, tweak or suck my nipples and you have a friend for life.

I enjoy when my wife plays with mine....as long as she doesn't rip 'em off!!! Ahhhh

count me in please

I love to have them pinched, sucked and pulled hard just before I cum. My gf then makes me clean up the mess on hers.

I never realized just how sensitive my nipples were until the other day when I started rubbing mine. It actually got me so worked up that I got an erection. Now I find myself rubbing them when I'm bored.

Back