Virgin Voyage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: how's this??

smartandsexy said:
WOW they are beauitufl what a incredible pair of breasts you have perfect for sucking on and lickung all night long:p :p :p :p

Tits

I love tits and wish mine were bigger :(

But I think the camera flatters them ;)

Re: Tits

smartandsexy said:

they look damn good form where in sitting your tits are stunning:p :p :p

smartandsexy said:

Yours are VERY nice. I tend to believe that women care more about their own breast size than anyone else does.

I prefer smaller ones, myself, but it depends on the woman.

smartandsexy said:

It's the camera that flatters them? Everyone should be using this camera then.

Hello,
I looked at all of your photos and i just wanted to tell you that you are a very attractive woman from what i can tell from the pictures. And i really wanted to tell you that i loved your choice of a handle. I think one of the more sexy attributes of a woman is her intelligence, and so of course, "smart and sexy" caught my attention righty off the bat. :)
Thanks again for sharing your photos, i loved them.

smartandsexy said:
Ohh I think they look great! Soyou shouldn't worry about that at all! :rose:

MMM

Very nice. I love all boobs. and I think yours are really great they are not small very nice. MMMM could I get a shot of your ass and all of you.

Please
:kiss:

thanks

you are all so sweet...boosting my confidence and inspiring me to do more!!

:kiss: :kiss:

Re: thanks

smartandsexy said:

He he... all part of our evil scheme to get you to post more pics.

Re: thanks

smartandsexy said:

well if you keep sending in pictures I am sure you will be inspiring me to stroke myself and inspiring other things from me.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Re: MMM

shavedballs said:
Very nice. I love all boobs. and I think yours are really great they are not small very nice. MMMM could I get a shot of your ass and all of you.

Please
:kiss:

Struggling with arse shots...can manage the live thing...but if I turn round to press the mouse or the button to take the snap....well imagine!!! ;)

My project for the weekend to work something out :)

S&S

mmmmmm your nipples look incredibly suckable.

I wish we could see what is under your pretty raspberry panties...

Jazz

Re: Re: MMM

smartandsexy said:
Struggling with arse shots...can manage the live thing...but if I turn round to press the mouse or the button to take the snap....well imagine!!! ;)

My project for the weekend to work something out :)

Well if you need any help hold a the cam or taking the pictures I am your man. MMMM come to think of it I could help pose you.

:D :kiss:

jazzsaxplayer said:
S&S

mmmmmm your nipples look incredibly suckable.

I wish we could see what is under your pretty raspberry panties...

Jazz

I'm not sure I'm willing to show that...but how would you like to see me tasting what is under my pretty raspberry panties......? ;)

YES YES

show us and if you could tell us how sweet and tasty you are. MMMM PLEASE TASTE.

I would ENJOY tasting what's under those raspberry panties!!

smartandsexy said:

Darlin'...those are just perfect...keep on posting...you're doin great...can't wait to see more...;)

yes!

Since you've come out of lurking to post, the least I can do is come out from lurking and thank you for sharing. Beautiful pictures...I just wish I was part of that cam chat...let me know when and where I can see you!

Wow your quite the hottie!

The first pics are always the modt exciting, I remember my heart racing when I took them, again when I saw them for the first time and once again when I posted them. What a rush... I still love it. Keep going your great!

smartandsexy said:
I'm not sure I'm willing to show that...but how would you like to see me tasting what is under my pretty raspberry panties......? ;)

if you describe in detail the taste, i would indeed enjoy that! very fine start S&S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back