A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon held her hand slowly and smiled.-"I like you were flashing your panties do not worry they wouldn't touch you."-he chuckles liking the fact to show off his sister.-

*she blushed more and squeezed her brother's hand. He'd always protected her and she knew it. She still felt eyes on them but ignored it when they arrived at the ticket Booth.*

-Getting to the ticket booth he looked.-"Hmm two for the Ferris Wheel any thing else sis."-he said looking at the rides.-

*Annie thought for a second and was about to tell him no when she saw a ride that shot straight in the air then shot back down. She jumped up and down pointing at the ride.* "that one."

-He smiled looking at the Ticket booth.-"And Two for the Slingshot."-he said as he paid for the tickets.-"Which one first?"

"The scary one first." *Annie really wanted to do the big one first so she could save the Ferris wheel for last. This way she could enjoy her cotton candy and her big brother's company on a relaxing ride.*

-Leon got on the ride with Annie and chuckled.-"I can't help but having you on my cock during this ride and pounding in to you during it i do not think they would notice."-he joked and chuckled.-

*Annie giggled and wiggled her ass against his crotch* "Brother you're such a perv." *she giggled sitting down and strapped herself in.*

-Leon smiled as they were strapped in.-"you love me for it."-they began the ride each shot up and down a small burst of screams came from both of there lips a adrenaline rush this certainly was.-

*their screams filled the air as the ride shot up and down. Her eyes were shut and she had her brother's hand in a death grip.*

-Soon they were on the ground and Leon held Annie tight.-"Are you ok?"-he picked her up she was still shaking.-"Am I going to have to hold you for a while?"-he smiled sitting on a bench with her.-

*Annie smiled and laid her head on his shoulder* "Hmmm maybe." *her head still felt light and except for a sore throat she was just fine.*

-Holding her he smiled as they wen tot play some games and got to a stand to knock down bottles.-"Which prize?"

-He knocked the bottles down and got her the bear as he got him a hotdog and a soda with her and then after that he got him self some funnel cake sipping his soda as he got her a Big thing of Cotton Candy on the stick he finished his cake and they got to the Ferris Wheel as he smiled.-"Ready?"-they got on to the ride and sat together in the enclosed car.-

*she'd bounced up and down again when he'd gotten her cotton candy flashing her panties again. Guys passing by whistled but she didn't care she devoured her cotton candy then they got on the Ferris Wheel. He asked if she was ready and she nodded. They sat in their enclosed car and she laid her hand on his shoulder.*

-Holding her body close he stroked her hair and held her close wanting to just let the night drag on.-"I love this Annie....I love you Annie."

*she smiled and looked up at her brother. The sun was slowly setting and her brother was being so sweet to her. It was the perfect moment. She was truly happy that she finally confessed her feelings to him.* "I love you to Leon."

-Leon kissed her lips very gently very pupppy love like where there was only them and no one else like they justed wanted a soft loving kiss.-

*he kissed her so gently and she kissed him back. This moment was just perfect and she honestly wished it could stay this way forever.* "Is there anyway you can stop time? *she joked and giggled softly*

-Leon smiled as he took her hand once the ride was over and they began there treck home.-"so what do I get for being such a awesome big brother today?"-Leon teased rubbing her ass not many guys around the streets now.-

*she smiled and spoke in his ear her breathe tickling it* "You get to fuck your little sister's tight little asshole. Would you like that?" *she kissed his cheek letting her lips linger*

-Leon thought about it....Leon smiled as he looked to Annie.-"Hmm that does sound good am I going to be able to fuck you in that wood nymph outfit. Maybe I can take you."-Leon smiled looking at her as they got in his apartment.-

*she smiled and pretended to think for a second* "Anything for my big brother." *they got back to his apartment and she instantly ran into her room. He knocked on the door and she told him no peaking. She found the costume and clamped the leafs on her nipples gasping then slipped on the thong. Her hair was fluffed up to look wild and she opened the door.*

-Leon smiled watching her open the door he acted like a hunter.-"I have spoted the rare horny wood nymph I am going to capture it."-Leon walked towards her creeping up on her-"when I capture her I am going to fuck her."-he said as he approached her.-

Back