Anyone ever show your panties on purpose?

Everyday2

Fun Lover
Guys or girls - have you ever found ways to "show" your panties in public? Where did you do it, and how? Did anyone see and what did they do? :eek: :eek:

At the drive through...

Sometimes I will wear a low cut pair of jeans, a t-shirt that is pulled up in back, and a red lace thong and go through a drive through. When it is time to pay and if the clerk is a woman, I will reach over with my left arm to get my wallet from the passenger seat and flash my panties. I get all kinds of reactions, including the hand over mouth gesture, big smiles, being told to "have fun", to running and telling the other clerks as I drive away. One said "You are wearing panties!? That's so hot!".

Show your panties

In think it is very erotic when I go out in oublic knowing that people might be able to see my pants, particularly when I go to a shopping centre. I know I get the looks but I don't care. It turns me on. Some times I go without pants. That is when I get very wet.

I have done yes,dont see anything wrong in doing it ,its only a bit of fun and i do enjoy it.wore this on a night out

Attachments

• Picture 007_1.jpg
    Picture 007_1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 605
One time, as I was pulling into a parking space, I noticed a stuningly beautiful woman sitting, with her car door open, legs out of the car, in the back seat strapping her child into a car seat. She had on a short skirt and the sexiest, lacy white panties on and her legs were spread wide. She was obviously a woman of means as she was dressed very nicely and drove a very expensive car.

She looked up and caught me looking at her panties, she made direct eye contact with me and smiled, making no attempt to close her legs, giving me a nice long view..She even waited for me to park and walk around my vehicle to give me another big smile. I could tell she was as turned on as I was.

It was a very nice experience..I get really turned on when a woman gives me a little flash, especially if she is wearing no panties at all.

I've done this quite a few times and find it extremely fun. The first time I did it was at a park near my house while sitting on a bench. I was wearing a skirt and saw a group of guys who kept trying to peek at me to see if they could see my panties. I decided to spread my legs a little to give them a little look. I also would shift the position I was sitting in so they could get a bit better look.

After about 20 minutes of this, I went into the bathroom and completely removed them. Then went back to the bench and gave them another good look before I left. I was extremely wet from the teasing and had to "take care of myself" once I got home.

i have done this and will be doing this tonight, in fact. I am wearing a very short, thin dress and a pair of the sexiest 4 1/2 strappy heels. What's underneath you ask? Nothing. Girl's Night. It's an amazing sensation when you're dancing with a hot guy and he realizes you have no panties on. The ways he tries to slide his hand up your hip and lift the dress a little as he goes and then me pushing his hand back down. Over and over, such a tease. Have had some great sex because of this!

Showing my panties shopping for costume.

Once I went to a Halloween Superstore to look at French maid outfits, and actually tried on different styles and sizes in the store. Since it was still September, the store was deserted except for the cute salesgirl dressed in a hot nurse costume with white fishnet stockings and heels. She said that another guy had bought a French maid costume the week before but ended up bringing it back because it didn't fit, so I could try mine on if I wanted to since there wasn't anyone in the store. I agreed, and asked her what other accessories I would need. She picked out a pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings with a bow at the top and a pair of black lace panties. They didn't have any heels that fit me, though she did help me try two pairs on. I went into the dressing room and put the panties and stockings on along with a French maid costume. The mirrors were outside of the dressing room area, so I got up my nerve and walked out to them. The salesgirl was right there and came over and zipped up the back of the costume. It was very short and my panties were clearly visible, especially when I bent over slightly by the mirrors. I tried on four different styles and sizes, and the last one was really short and my panties showed a lot when I just walked to the mirror. The salesgirl said I had a nice butt! While I was at the mirrors with that one on, two other women in their 20s came in and saw me. They looked at each other in amazement and one of them took a picture with her cell phone camera. I ended up buying that outfit.

Once I went to a Halloween Superstore to look at French maid outfits, and actually tried on different styles and sizes in the store. Since it was still September, the store was deserted except for the cute salesgirl dressed in a hot nurse costume with white fishnet stockings and heels. She said that another guy had bought a French maid costume the week before but ended up bringing it back because it didn't fit, so I could try mine on if I wanted to since there wasn't anyone in the store. I agreed, and asked her what other accessories I would need. She picked out a pair of black fishnet thigh high stockings with a bow at the top and a pair of black lace panties. They didn't have any heels that fit me, though she did help me try two pairs on. I went into the dressing room and put the panties and stockings on along with a French maid costume. The mirrors were outside of the dressing room area, so I got up my nerve and walked out to them. The salesgirl was right there and came over and zipped up the back of the costume. It was very short and my panties were clearly visible, especially when I bent over slightly by the mirrors. I tried on four different styles and sizes, and the last one was really short and my panties showed a lot when I just walked to the mirror. The salesgirl said I had a nice butt! While I was at the mirrors with that one on, two other women in their 20s came in and saw me. They looked at each other in amazement and one of them took a picture with her cell phone camera. I ended up buying that outfit.

I am putting in an official request for a photo of you in said french maid outfit :)

I have shown my panties and thongs on a few occasions more by accident than on purpose , but being really comfortable with wearing them I just don't think about it.
One time on my Harley I'm sure my thong was visible to anyone who was looking and another time in the grocery store while bending over to pick something off of a lower shelf are a couple of times that come to mind , in the store there where a couple of women in the same isle that I'm sure noticed but had no comments only smiles !
T

From the point of the recipient thank you for showing.

I try my hardest to catch a glimpse of girls panties but only get small rewards. I have never come across a girl willing for flash me on purpose.

Surly if an attractive guy is looking, trying to peek would it not be a thrill to give it to him?

I've never intnetionally shown, but I remember one time in college when the young woman sitting in front of me in class was wearing low-cut jeans and a thong. Every now and then I would get glimpses of the thong - just little ones.... Needless to say, I learned nothing in class that day. :D

Showing panties...

It sounds like some of you have real fun showing your panties. And I agree with all the guys that it is great for a guy to see it! I know I love it when I get a peek and it is a big part of my panty fetish!

So am I the only guy out there who likes to wear panties and give selected women a peek? I love to see their reactions, and enjoy it most when they comment to me about it...! i know from this site that there are lots of guys out there that enjoy wearing them. Fill us in on your experiences!

I've let the thong ride up before, or had on jeans that had peek-a-boo holes showing obviously feminine undergarments. Usually, those who look, and let me know they are looking, are doing so because they enjoy it. I've gotten smiles from women, old and young, winks (and more) from men.

At first people can't believe you'd be so bold, then they kind of enjoy it.

One time, as I was pulling into a parking space, I noticed a stuningly beautiful woman sitting, with her car door open, legs out of the car, in the back seat strapping her child into a car seat. She had on a short skirt and the sexiest, lacy white panties on and her legs were spread wide. She was obviously a woman of means as she was dressed very nicely and drove a very expensive car.

She looked up and caught me looking at her panties, she made direct eye contact with me and smiled, making no attempt to close her legs, giving me a nice long view..She even waited for me to park and walk around my vehicle to give me another big smile. I could tell she was as turned on as I was.

It was a very nice experience..I get really turned on when a woman gives me a little flash, especially if she is wearing no panties at all.

thats such a cheesy lie, i mean make it sound a little convincing atleast

Guys or girls - have you ever found ways to "show" your panties in public? Where did you do it, and how? Did anyone see and what did they do? :eek: :eek:

I used to do it more when I first started wearing thongs but when I hit the beach, I always drop he board shorts lower to show the thong. Girls will comment more than guys.

Not intentionally, but when I wear a very short skirt I am aware that someone will probably get a peek at my knickers at some point. It doesnt really bother me at all. If Im feeling sexy and I put a smile on someones face then everyones happy. :devil:

Yes, I wear short business skirts mostly, and not on purpose have a good many times at the mortuary or out somewhere bent over to much, giving a eye full of my bikini panties & ass according to my sister wives. There has been a few times I've been like at a restaurant and seen a men staring at me, then wanted to get even with my husband for staring at the waitress, so I crossed and uncrossed my legs slowly. then eventually SAT there with my legs parted slightly so that the guys could see my panties crouch under the table. then as we left I made sure I leaned over nice and good into the booth to grab my purse or coat to give them a nice view:rose:.

Yes - first time was at a party and trying to catch a man's attention trying to sit in a particular way to catch his eye and thought it didn't work till he lured me to a room and showed me how well it actually worked ;)

As most women know, when you are sat in a pub or club there's usually at least one guy weighing you up, even if you're with your boyfriend. I can't stand guys who leer at me, but on a couple of occasions when I've noticed a guy surreptitiously glancing at my legs every couple of minutes or so, I have opened them wide enough to give him a good view up my skirt. I never gave eye-contact, I carried on talking with my boyfriend whilst slowly opening and closing my legs. I must admit that I did get a thrill out of doing it.

Yes, I wear short business skirts mostly, and not on purpose have a good many times at the mortuary or out somewhere bent over to much, giving a eye full of my bikini panties & ass according to my sister wives. There has been a few times I've been like at a restaurant and seen a men staring at me, then wanted to get even with my husband for staring at the waitress, so I crossed and uncrossed my legs slowly. then eventually SAT there with my legs parted slightly so that the guys could see my panties crouch under the table. then as we left I made sure I leaned over nice and good into the booth to grab my purse or coat to give them a nice view:rose:.

You should of taken it a step further.
Excused yourself from the table and gone to the ladies room and removed your panties. Then secretly passed them off to the man you where exposing your panties to so he could of finished the fantasy you had put in his head and he could of taken them home, sniffed the aroma of your pussy and then masturbated into them.

There has been a few times I've been like at a restaurant and seen a men staring at me, then wanted to get even with my husband for staring at the waitress,
Sorry but I had to laugh out loud at this! From a person who has admitted to shagging her Grandad, father, son and the UPS man to name but a few ..................... "then wanted to get even with my husband for staring at the waitress". Honestly that is really very funny!

Back