For my sexy husband ...

Hi Katie!
How are you ? I've been missing your pics lately... busy ? That blue bikini is already a constant image on my dreams...:)

Hi Katie!
How are you ? I've been missing your pics lately... busy ? That blue bikini is already a constant image on my dreams...:)

I might have one more pic somewhere - same bikini - different location - i'll have a look through the holiday pics :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

You're killing me now - lol :D

It was remiss of me tho'

I just often only get on Lit for short periods at a time these days, so unless I'm on when a thread is near the top, I tend to miss the new ones.

I have a vacation day today, or I may have not caught it still.

I just often only get on Lit for short periods at a time these days, so unless I'm on when a thread is near the top, I tend to miss the new ones.

I have a vacation day today, or I may have not caught it still.

Lucky for me then :D:D

Hi Katie..new to you're thread...just looked at you're pics...you're a beautiful woman ...:rose:

just wanted to say hi AND thanks for sharing this sexy pics! You are gorgeous :rose:

Hi beautiful Katie. Thanks for stopping by my thread. Hope your Friday night is going great.

x

I might have one more pic somewhere - same bikini - different location - i'll have a look through the holiday pics :D

Well, if you don't...any other pics from you will be more than welcome!:D I just love all of them... the bj ones are so hot that I melted...:) But what I really love is the smile that you always flash... and that gets me crazy...:) It just reminds me of that lyric from Coldplay: "you killed me with your smile, so beautiful and wild". :rose:

Well, if you don't...any other pics from you will be more than welcome!:D I just love all of them... the bj ones are so hot that I melted...:) But what I really love is the smile that you always flash... and that gets me crazy...:) It just reminds me of that lyric from Coldplay: "you killed me with your smile, so beautiful and wild". :rose:

ahhh coldplay :cattail:

TY for the compliments :rose:

I'll see what I can find :devil::cattail:

Katie I can't tell you how many times I've laid wood to my wife after looking at your gorgeous pictures. I love the pic of your pussy. Sooooo sexy.

Back