Slave Master

A horny sub SAHM
Hubby is away for a couple of days and I promised him a little surprise :devil:

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

Simply gorgeous!!

I found a small clip while clearing out a pc we were dumping and I thought he might appreciate it - if he can get to the internet ...

enjoy

also for my girlfriends

I'm sure your husband will love this pic, I know I did. You have great breasts!

you :heart: it when i started to caress my breasts :devil:

They are getting quite aroused now :cattail:

Last edited:
So I have to be either your husband or a gf to enjoy these pics? Well shit, I think I'm going to break those rules and enjoy them regardless.:rolleyes: :D

Very beautiful pics, Katie. Thanks for sharing them. :D;):rose:

So I have to be either your husband or a gf to enjoy these pics? Well shit, I think I'm going to break those rules and enjoy them regardless.:rolleyes: :D

Very beautiful pics, Katie. Thanks for sharing them. :D;):rose:

Hi Ken;

Our mutual pleasure :devil:

mmmm - i was sooo wet for you; my breasts were sooo sensitive - I can still taste you

ooh they are hard arent they :devil:

mmm - I am going to make you cum so hard over me ...

my body still quivering after your delicious licking ...

Last edited:
Are they hard enough for you darling!

Ohhhh My, they are hard enough for me !!!! You are beautiful !! Your av pic is one of the best here at Lit, even being here for so long, and you manage to look always fantastic!!! That blue bikini is a regular presence in my dreams, I can assure you !:):)
But these pics are amazing! Your breasts are so beautiful, so sexy, so perfect, it's impossible not to be drooling, aching to lick them, suck them and kiss them, slowly, to get the best of it.
Glad hubby is away and you decided to post these for him !:) Thanks!

Ohhhh My, they are hard enough for me !!!! You are beautiful !! Your av pic is one of the best here at Lit, even being here for so long, and you manage to look always fantastic!!! That blue bikini is a regular presence in my dreams, I can assure you !:):)
But these pics are amazing! Your breasts are so beautiful, so sexy, so perfect, it's impossible not to be drooling, aching to lick them, suck them and kiss them, slowly, to get the best of it.
Glad hubby is away and you decided to post these for him !:) Thanks!

TY sweetie - I try to please :rose:

mm they love all the attention too - it is such a shame that I dont have more pics from the pool though - maybe next summer ;)

Back