Breast play, breastfeeding, tit to clit

LilKSo

Really Experienced
I am a girl who is in love with breasts. I love all sizes and shapes but still prefer small ones. I dream of being with a lactating woman and nursing on her breasts while she rubs my clit and fingers me. Of course, I'd reciprocate! Anybody else?

I chatted with an American woman on here - she had a massive desire to lactate and have 'boys' feed off of her.
She was looking into the process to make it happen - her problem was her hubby did not get off on the idea.

At 59, we are in the process of trying to bring back milk into Mrs Ts succulent breasts. Nursing was a highly erotic experience for her and she has very sensitive, orgasm producing nipples. Its also a very big turn on for me to think I will be able to suckle at her beautiful breasts and drink from her nipples. Her body, her breasts,her nipples, her milk, shared with me, the man she loves. The perfect definition of erotic love between two people. With the right natural herbs and daily suction and stimulation, we're hoping it wont be long until these magnificent mellons start prooducing the sweet milk it once used to. Good luck to us!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
Nipples are my favorite part of a woman! Such a turn in and never gets old! Any particular nipple activities you enjoy?

I love to roll a nipple around in my mouth using my tongue mostly. Don't mind the odd nibble, but depends on the lady in question.

At 59, we are in the process of trying to bring back milk into Mrs Ts succulent breasts. Nursing was a highly erotic experience for her and she has very sensitive, orgasm producing nipples. Its also a very big turn on for me to think I will be able to suckle at her beautiful breasts and drink from her nipples. Her body, her breasts,her nipples, her milk, shared with me, the man she loves. The perfect definition of erotic love between two people. With the right natural herbs and daily suction and stimulation, we're hoping it wont be long until these magnificent mellons start prooducing the sweet milk it once used to. Good luck to us!

She has the most beautiful breasts! I hope you guys find success and so much joy from this experience! (and maybe share along your journey?)

I am a girl who is in love with breasts. I love all sizes and shapes but still prefer small ones. I dream of being with a lactating woman and nursing on her breasts while she rubs my clit and fingers me. Of course, I'd reciprocate! Anybody else?

beautiful scene

Breast play playmate

Was very turned on by a series of stories on breast bondage and about women who are able to cum with breast play alone as am I. Also I am very interested in adult lactation or ANR relationships. Was fortunate enough to experience it in a D/s relationship that lasted 1 full year. Was partially lactating in my 50s with frequent suckling along with years before having breast fed two children for 6 and 8 months respectively while having always been able to express small amounts of milk with regular suckling stimulus and use of a breast pump, both of which make my pussy very wet! Would enjoy experiencing this again with the right person.

Was very turned on by a series of stories on breast bondage and about women who are able to cum with breast play alone as am I. Also I am very interested in adult lactation or ANR relationships. Was fortunate enough to experience it in a D/s relationship that lasted 1 full year. Was partially lactating in my 50s with frequent suckling along with years before having breast fed two children for 6 and 8 months respectively while having always been able to express small amounts of milk with regular suckling stimulus and use of a breast pump, both of which make my pussy very wet! Would enjoy experiencing this again with the right person.

We need to talk!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
Back