Lucifer and Temptations ~ Closed for Aussie_Wolf

This is the first time she has genuinely cared about how another person reacts towards something she has done. Krystal watched him closely as he examined the collar, waiting for any subtle hint of disapproval. After not finding any hidden disapproval, but instead he brought her in closer. She smiled while watching him kiss each of her fingers, another thing that brought the shyness out.

"This is what happens when you leave your pet alone. The flames just seemed.... fitting... all things considering."

She laughed a second before hearing him mention the tail and she paused, still unsure about the idea. The thought of protesting now seemed out of place, especially when they both knew it'll happen sooner or later. She turned to let him put the collar on and when he latched it, she felt the strangest sense of truly being his. That feeling of security crept up again and she had no way of explaining why.

Following him out with the mare and the obviously needy foal, Krystal couldn't stop laughing as the little one kept head butting Lucifer. She was watching the two horses run off when Lucifer suddenly picked her up and she laughed while trying to kiss him back. After hearing his request of where he wanted to go, she shook her head smiling.

"If I tell you anything, it will ruin everything. So, you will just have to wait and see."

Krystal licked his nose playfully and then pretended to go in for a nip, laughing while taking his hand. She glanced over her shoulder towards the foal and it ran after Lucifer, trying to get his attention again. He couldn't get past the fence though and Krystal laughed at the small attempts he made. Just like the Stallion would do.

"It seems as if I have some competition for your attention now. Wonder which one of us will win you..."

She teased while calling for the stallion and her horse. In some ways she is surprised that Lucifer hadn't already prepared the Stallion. Then again, if he did, he'd be in for a surprise. The stallion knew all too well what the saddle means and tends to get a little impatient to get going. Her horse on the other hand, is only being a challenge because of Lucifer and Krystal didn't let his behavior go too far.

"Pick any saddle you want. Also, I have some good news. The Stallion beast is officially mine, finalized while I was getting ready. His previous humans couldn't take him where they are going so they signed him over to me. I am going to be his last human, whether he likes it or not."

She giggled at the glare the stallion gave her, as if he knew exactly what she said.

"Which has led me to think about a couple of things."

She took a brush and gave her horse a quick brush down before setting him up with the saddle.

"He doesn't have an official name yet, hasn't stuck with one human long enough. Sooooo, Perhaps he can be Lucifer Jr. and the little guy Morningstar. The foal is too young for any decisions, but not sure many would buy him with a name such as ..well.. you know..."

Taking a glance over her shoulder to see his reaction, then laughed as a second thought came to her.

"It does fit them both after all. He has your wild attitude and the little one was born under the morning stars. Oh and this silly beast is Luathas."

It didn't take her long to get the halter on and she double checked the saddle while waiting for Lucifer to finish. Krystal put her back pack in a saddlebag to keep it safer and make the ride easier on her. The furry leggings had been hiding her barefeet until she mounted the horse. Though her feet had simple decorations that wrapped around her ankle and toe. It had a silver lily like charm in the center of her feet with smaller lilies and butterflies around the ankle. In a very subtle way it gave a hint as to her favorite flower might be. Most importantly though, it did match her outfit, giving it a bit more of a primal feel to her.
 
Lucifer saddled up the Stallion and it stayed very still for him although it glanced at the piece of leather in his hands and then his back as if urging him to hurry up. Lucifer laughed. "Okay junior don't get too impatient, we will be off soon." Once everything was secure and tightened up he mounted with ease and sat waiting for Krystal to do the same.

As she did he caught sight of the small decorations on her feet. So she had a penchant for the moon, butterflies and Lillie's. He would have to remember that. It would make buying presents for her a little easier in the future especially flowers.

He rode over next to her and her horse again looked at him and side stepped away. "Looks like I have a challenger for your affections and he is doing everything in his power to keep us apart," he chuckled. "Do you think if I bribed him with sugar cubes and carrots he might warm up to me?"

Still chuckling he began to walk the stallion towards the path that led into the hills. "Well the lead is yours my pet. I will try to keep up as best I can. As I said it has been awhile since I have ridden." Then laughing he gave the stallion it's head and took off up the path at a full gallop whooping all the way.
 
"Sugar cubes yes, but carrots... no. He likes his fruit too much, mainly strawberries and blueberries."

She laughed and gave him a 'yea right' glare when he mentioned keeping up. She had seen him with the arab earlier and knew he could ride all to easily. Then she grinned when he took off at full speed, leaving her behind. There wasn't a chance that her horse would ever catch a stallion, but she put him into a full run shortly after.

Halfway up the trail about 20 minutes into the ride, making it look like she was keeping up with him, she decided to play a little. After all, she knew these trails better than he did, though if he kept following the trail he would come to a clearing of where they are heading. But she decided to play a little hide and seek with him, reaching up to hold the bell with one hand and turned at the next corner.

It wouldn't be that difficult for him to find her since Junior knew where he was going, though with Lucifer in control, it is difficult to say how long it'll take. That had her grinning more as she urged Luathas to keep going a little further until she reached a good spot to hide in. It allowed her to see Lucifer up on the hill while she hid in the trees while sliding off her horse carefully. Krystal removed the saddle and halter, then gave permission for him to go play in the water.

She did that mainly to let Lucifer know where she is 'parking', but it didn't mean she couldn't keep hiding from him. Shortly after Luathas galloped to the lake, Krystal kept quiet and found a new hiding spot. She never went to far from the horse though, otherwise he would give her away.
 
Lucifer kept ahead of her but continually looked behind to make sure she was following. So far the trail had not branched off and no small trails had appeared so he was pretty certain he was on the right path. He had slowed down his head long dash and settled into an easy trot but Krystal had done the same. There was no need to kill their horses after all.

He trotted around a corner a then after a little he looked back expecting her to come around the bend. However she failed to appear and after another minute he reined in junior and stopped in the middle of the trail. He trotted back around the corner and there was no sight of her. Smiling to himself he searched the trail and spotted where she ha left it and headed into the woods. He looked into them his smile widening. He imagined her watching him even now waiting to see if he would come after her. He was tempted to just ride off, but if she wanted to play he could indulge her.

He walked Junior down towards the trees following her trail until he came to her saddle and halter. He stopped there and undid his own horses gear and put it next to hers and sent Junior off to play. He would probably find her horse and they would keep each other company.

Studying the tracks he headed further in grinning. "Come out come out wherever you are my little wolf cub. Your Master has something he wants to show you," he called out in a sing song voice.
 
Krystal could see him clearly from where she was and watched as he released the stallion as well. Though, what she didn't see is what he had to show her. She didn't see him take anything out of his bag, nor anything in his hands for that matter. For a moment she wanted to come out just to amuse him. Then she shrugged and giggled to herself thinking that it wouldn't be any fun if she did that.

She had been hiding behind a tree, which she hadn't realized her tracks were giving her away. At first she thought about climbing the tree, but then she would have to let go of the bell. That is out of the question since he would hear it without a doubt. Her only option is to run towards the rocks and hope they would hide the tracks until she got behind the boulders.

What she didn't account for is the sounds that the beads on her costume would make and no matter what way she moved, he would find her. This caused her to growl lowly at herself for creating her own trap, then she quickly hushed and hoped he hadn't heard the growl.
 
Lucifer was not having that hard a time following her tracks. For someone that was used to hunting down escaped souls, or people that tried to re-neg on their deals, finding a woman hiding in the woods was not a big deal. He was not even using any of his special talents. If he wanted to make it easy he could just open himself up and sense her soul energy and it would lead him straight to her, but where would the fun be in that?

He knew he was close to her, and she was doing an excellent job in hiding the sound of her bell, but he was sure she had forgotten the small anklets she was wearing. If she moved he was going to hear them and the game would be over. She could muffle them of course and he wondered if she would think of that.

As he got closer he thought he heard a soft growling noise coming from a tree a little way above him. Smiling he made his way towards it.

"Why is my little cub getting impatient," he called out. "Don't growl too much in impatience, I am coming for you."
 
Time was running out for her as he got closer and in that moment took in all her options. The biggest issue she had is hiding all the little sounds the outfit would make. Sure, she can spend time trying to muffle it all, but that would take too long and he would be on her in the meantime. Even if she did have the time, other things would make sounds in the process, mainly her bell.

Luckily a few advantages were in her favor while pondering over some options. There were the sounds of the horses playing, the natural sound of the water flowing and few other sounds that she can work with. The only problem is timing it all just right to put this game back into her favor. She is the wolf after all, she should be stalking him instead of him being the hunter.

Krystal only waited a few more seconds until the splashing sounds from the horses were closer. It was then she made the move to weave through the trees, hoping he wouldn't see her sneaking behind some bushes until she circled back. She knew that he had to of heard some of her costume as she snuck around, but it couldn't be helped. But now she was facing his back and watched him closely while waiting for the perfect moment to pounce him.
 
Lucifer was watching the tree closely and saw a shadowy movement and heard the tinkle of her anklets as she ran away, however because of the horses playing in the river he could not tell in which direction she had run. However he had a pretty good idea.

She had set up this game with an idea in mind and he thought he knew what that idea was and he decided to play along. He moved towards the tree still and then looked behind it. Cursing a little he continued to move past it and bent down to look at the ground and then continued on to look at the bushes taking his time.

He bent over to examine the spot where she had run behind them, exposing his back and then standing up looking towards the lake as if pondering which way to go, looking left and right making sure he never looked back once.
 
Krystal watched him closely and giggled softly so he couldn't hear where she was. For the most part she didn't doubt that he was playing with her now. It wasn't like she was extremely quiet as the bush kept poking her here and there. All in all though, she was glad that he wanted to play along like this. It allowed her to be herself for a change and in an environment that she thrives in.

He was mostly in an open area where she couldn't truly sneak up on him. Her only real option now is to quite literally pounce on him, though she didn't want to hurt him either. When he turned to face the river, that is when she sprung out of the bushes, with a few lose twigs catching her braids.

Instead of pouncing on him, she ran up to him and quickly put her hands over his eyes. Instead of saying anything, she licked his ear quickly and made the attempt to run off again.
 
Lucifer laughed quietly at her clumsy attempt to surprise him but he played along. As she grabbed him from behind covering his eyes he threw up his hands in mock terror expecting her to say something. Instead she licked his ear and sprang away again.

He was so shocked he almost forgot to move and she was a good few paces away before he swiveled and ran after her. He rapidly caught up with her but kept one pace behind reaching out and pinching her bottom or tickling her sides as he chased her.

Eventually he moved forward and swept her up into his arms running forward while turning her around and pinning her against a large tree. He leaned in and kissed her then moved his head back to look at her. "Well little wolf cub, you led me on a merry chase but now that I have caught you what is my reward?" he asked grinning from ear to ear.
 
She laughed and squeeked each time he pinched or tickled her, trying to run faster. When he suddenly picked her up, she cried out in shock and before she could start squirming, he pinned her. Just as she opened her mouth to speak, he kissed her and she gave a small whimper in defeat.

Krystal was still trying to catch her breath when he broke the kiss to speak and she laughed. It wasn't a mean laugh, just she hadn't thought of what the reward would be. There were no terms to the rules of this chase.

"Well... Since I hadn't thought that far ahead. How does letting you do whatever you desire to me sound? I won't question anything or protest. In fact I don't have to speak at all if you wish."

She grinned and licked his nose playfully.
 
Lucifer smiled. He liked that reward but not the last part, he wanted her to speak. He loved the sound of her voice. It was one of the things that drew him to her.

"Well now that is acceptable, but I can not agree to that last part. I love your voice my pet and I will not have you silent. Besides how will I know if what I am doing is pleasuring you if you do not tell me?" he said playfully snapping his teeth in front of her nose.

Keeping her in his arms he carried her back to the saddles and then placed her down and looked at her. He retrieved his bag and placed it at his feet and then walked over to her kissing her tenderly.

"Very well my pet, from now on you are to do everything I say with no questions asked as soon as I request it. You will only speak when spoken to and always call me Master and I want you to answer everything honestly even if you think it will anger me. Some of the things we will do today might test your limits so I need to know what they are my pet, Now is not the time for you to be hurt."

He kissed her again and then stepped back to his bag and opened it before standing up. "Do you understand my pet?"
 
Last edited:
Krystal bit her lip as he spoke the terms and for a moment it sounded like he meant permanently, where she only meant for today. However, she failed to toss that tid bit in and if did mean for more than today, she couldn't really argue that. It is technically what the original deal was to begin with. Only she hasn't been behaving to those rules and hearing them again brought a smile out. These ones were more precise than before and there wasn't much that she could question on either.

"May I still play from time to time?"

She asked in a way that meant both for today and the rest of the time they are together. Just in case these rules went further than she expects. Though she smiled while watching him pull something from his bag, biting her lip again while pondering over his rules.

"And yes, I understand Master."
 
Lucifer smiled and then shook his head. "No I am in complete control of you my pet. You are relinquishing everything that you are over to me and putting yourself in my hands. you are not allowed to do anything without my permission. However this is only going to be for the next several hours, do not think I want you to do this for all the time," he smiled. "Also if it gets too much for you or if something happens that you just can't bear I want you to say..." Lucifer thought hard and then smiled, "Inferno. That will be your safe word. Say that and I will stop immediately."

He smiled at her and then motioned her forward. He stacked picked up one of the saddles and placed it on a low hanging branch and then motioned for her to stand next to it. "I know how disappointed you were that you could not wear your tail my little wolf cub, but it is time to help you with that. I want you to pull down your pants and lay over the saddle and spread your butt cheeks wide for me. I am going to prepare you so you will be able to wear your tail with pride. Do you understand?"
 
Krystal watched and listened carefully as he explained things. When it came time for his first request, her breath caught in her throat and the concerned look came out. Looking at the saddle, then back at him as if asking the 'are you serious?' question. It clearly did her no good now though and she obviously couldn't protest out of fear over this.

"Yes, Master.. I.. understand."

She spoke softly while turning to face the saddle, turning red by this whole idea as she slid off the pants. Taking one last glance over her shoulder, she positioned herself and got comfortable. With some hesitation, she followed through with spreading her cheeks for him.

The cool air kissed her soaking wet pussy and exposed anal, sending little chills of anticipation down her spine. She wanted to hide the embarrassment this position gave her, yet the position didn't allow such things to happen.
 
Lucifer nodded his head as she tenderly took up the position he wanted her too. It was clear she was frightened but she was obeying him. To know that she trusted him enough to do so was a delight to him. He approached her and slowly caressed her cheeks as she kept them wide apart and then leaned forward and kissed each of her cheeks.

Smiling he pulled back and removed the tube of KY gel from his pocket and generously lubed up his finger then squirted a dollop directly onto her puckered hole. He heard her suck in her breath and she was unable to stop from moving forward to try to escape from the cold liquid. Smiling he began to gently massage the gel into her,rubbing it all around her opening before slowly inserting the tip of his finger into her opening and wiggling it a little.

Again he heard her suck in her breath and he felt her opening tense up, sealing itself tightly. "You need to relax my pet or this will hurt. Easy to say I know but try."

He began to rub his finger around her opening again but this time his other hand began to rub her other opening, and he felt her getting wetter and wetter as she began to wiggle on the saddle. As she concentrated more on her pussy he slowly eased his finger inside her butt up to his knuckle before she knew what had happened and she tightened up. He stopped then began to turn it around inside of her before he inserted it all the way twisting it around loosening her up.

Slowly he worked both of her openings, until his finger in her butt glided effortlessly in and out. Once it did he left her pussy alone and began to work his finger in large circles inside of her.

"You are doing well my pet. I think you are ready for the next stage," he smiled.
 
No matter how many times she has tried to prepare herself for this moment, she was far from prepared. It was like taking her virginity all over again, only the anxiety is ten times more intense. This is her ass they were talking about after all, it isn't suppose to have things go inside of it. The cold liquid, followed by intense pressure of something almost had her crying out for him to stop.

To her surprise though, it didn't seriously hurt too much, it just felt wrong and out of place. Shaking her head to what he said, unable to relax for a short time. It didn't help that she couldn't catch her breath either, then whimpered when his finger moved again. It wasn't until that moment she realized it was just his finger and not the tail or any of the toys that she expected. She couldn't even begin to imagine his cock in that tiny little hole, so that thought never came into light.

The stimulation to her pussy did help relieve most of her stress and before too long, the sensations were rolling as one. When his finger went deeper though, she would tense up again from the pressure and a tinge of pain. The pain didn't last too long and quickly turned into pleasure. Krystal didn't know how long it took before she started writhing and gasping in pure bliss. However, she knew that he pulled away from her pussy all too soon as she was reaching towards a climax, filling the air with her whimpers.

He gave no choice but to focus on what was happening within that tight little hole. Though it still had the strangest feeling, she couldn't deny that it felt good and before she knew it, she was pushing back towards his finger. She was filling the air with many gasps, whimpers and mewling as he woke up new nerve endings. There were a couple times when she almost let go of her cheeks as the sensations became too much. Instead, her fingers were digging into her own cheeks as she squirmed around on trembling legs.

When his voice broke through, she glanced over her shoulder to hopefully see what he meant. There is still a hint of fear creeping her eyes, yet now that she's had a taste, there was more curiosity than anything else. If anything, she didn't know if she was truly ready for more or not as she was still getting used to this little bit of stretching. Again, it wasn't hurting and she found that she is handling it much better than even she expected too.

"Please.... Master... Give me more... It feels good and I need to cum..."

She finally whimpered out as she turned to face forward again, wishing she could hide the embarrassment of what she just said. It wasn't like her to beg like that, especially when she thought about what it is she begged for.
 
He smiled at her words. It was good that she was getting used to it so quickly. he looked in the bag and decided to forgo the next toy he was going to use and moved on to another. It was a string of beads each a little bigger than the last. They started at about the size of the finger he had just inserted into her and ended at the size of an average sized cock. he did not think he was going to get that one in today.

He lubed the whole thing up anyway and then slowly inserted his finger into her ass again and swirled it around. Once again she started to push herself back against him mewling in pleasure and he slowly widened her a little before withdrawing and she whimpered in disappointment.

Before she could turn around though he had the toy at her entrance and easily inserted the first bead and pressed the next one at her entrance. It too was swallowed and she gasped as it stretched her wider and the smaller one opened her up wider inside as it penetrated deeper inside than his finger was able to.

Slowly he moved the toy forward until the next bead was at her entrance but he did not try to insert that yet. He moved the two inside her back and forth, widening her up until they glided in and out and once again she moaned in pleasure and thrust back at him.

Once she was ready, he slowly moved the third ball into place and eased it in. It was about the size of two fingers maybe a little wider but it gradually popped in and he left it there as she adjusted. Soon he began to move it and she cried a little in a mixture of pain and pleasure. Soon however it turned to pure pleasure and she was once again pushing back at him.

He decided that was enough for her first experience. She was wide enough for the tail he had selected, a small training one, and he did not want to scare or scar her. He would gradually ease her into this before he finally took her anal virginity. He was in no hurry although he had to admit she had a beautiful ass and it was so very tempting.

He moved the balls inside of her and reached down to play with her clitoris. She deserved a reward for being such a good pet. He got her to the edge of an orgasm and knew she was close to coming. "Not yet my pet, don't you come," he whispered in her ear as he continued to tease her, "You are not allowed to come until I say so."

He continued to tease and rub her clit and thrust his fingers inside her, as he pushed the balls into her ass. She was wriggling all over the saddle, juices flowing freely all over his hand as she sought relief. "Not yet, Don't come yet. Hold on still longer," he told her.

Finally he moved his finger frantically over her clit and thrust another ball into her unresistant ass. "Now come for me my pet, come now,"
 
There were not enough words to describe how the beads made her feel. It was strange and after a point, uncomfortable as they pushed in deeper than his fingers did. By the time he had gotten the third bead in, she couldn't hold her ass cheeks open any longer, she tried though. But when the tinge of pain became too much, she reached up to hold tightly onto the saddle as she cried out. At first she didn't like it being in that deep as it did hurt too much and she came close to pulling away from it.

The position didn't allow her to pull away or escape and it took a moment to realize he had stopped moving the beads. Krystal hadn't been too panicked over the ordeal since there was pleasure to focus on. Though she didn't know how much more she could take either, or how many of the beads she had left to go. Soon she calmed down enough and with trembling hands, reached back to pull her cheeks apart for him again. After all, she didn't want to disobey him now of all times, this is seriously not the time to be disobedient.

Krystal's legs were trembling and threatening to buckle from underneath her. If it wasn't for the support of the saddle, she most likely would be on the ground by now with how weak she had gotten. The nerves were in shock as the beads went in deeper, stretching and seeking out new territory to stimulate.

Once his fingers touched her clit though, she practically came right there on that single touch until she heard his voice denying her. She cried out in protest and once again without much thought this time, her hands reached for the saddle with a death grip as she held back. Her legs trembling increased and standing on her curling toes as he kept denying her that release. Tears finally broke free as she struggled to keep from cumming and right when she couldn't hold back any longer, he gave permission.

Krystal's scream echoed through the trees as she came harder than she has with the things he has done before. She could feel the intensity of the orgasm pushing at the beads, only to feel him pushing in return to keep them in place. That only brought out the second climax as she cried and fell forward into the saddle when her legs couldn't hold her anymore.
 
Lucifer calmly held her in place as the woods echoed to the sounds of her cries of ecstasy. He knew what denying a woman could do to her orgasm, but he had never seen such an intense reaction from anybody before and for her to have two in a row so close together was another pleasant surprise.

Slowly he withdrew the beads from her ass, each coming free with an audible popping sound until the last one left her. Her asshole gaped open for a second before winking shut and he smiled. A few more sessions and she would not mind something that size entering her. By her reaction she was not adverse to having something up her ass, but he would definitely have to take it slow. She was very sensitive and he had noticed that even though she had experienced pleasure, there had been pain as well. He would have to work on her until there was a lot more of the first and a very minimal part of the second.

As her weakened body finally started to come back to itself, and her legs began to support herself, he pulled the final toy he was going to use on her for a little while out of his bag. It was a slim butt plug with a grey tail attached to it. He had genuinely not known about her choice of outfit and he chuckled at how well it matched it. He made sure it was well lubed up and then slid the very small end inside her.

It was not even the size of the finger he had first inserted into her and better shaped and so slid in easily. As the plug went deeper it widened but it never got bigger than the last bead she had taken had been. Finally with a small slurp her butt swallowed the plug and the base stopped it from slipping fully inside her. He smiled at the tail now hanging between her legs and picked it up and teased her sensitive pussy and clit with the furry end of it.

It caused her to gasp and her eyes flew open as she all but stood up. He helped her to her feet and pulled her away from the saddles making her stand still while he took out his phone. Then he had her bend over a little at the waist and took a photo before bringing it over to her and showing her how she looked.

"See my little wolf cub, Now you are complete. Look how cute you look with a tail," he smiled and kissed her. Leaving her in the middle of the clearing he moved over to the saddles and leaned on them, then looked at her. Raising his phone up he activated it's video function and focused on her.

"Now crawl over to me and show your master just how sexy you can be. Let's see if you can entice me to play with you some more," he chuckled.
 
Krystal spent the few moments she had to process the sensations of this experience while he moved around. Before she knew what was happening, she felt something new and cold pressing into her ass. It wasn't nearly as bad as when he started and she handled it better. However, it didn't mean that things were very tender and she would flinch as the plug stretched her open again.

The tail gave a strange sensation as it put weight on the plug, then to be tickled with the tail startled her some. Not only did it tickle, but having the tail played with sent a jolt through the nerves. She wasn't to sure of how to feel with having her pictures taken dressed like this, though she couldn't ask what he will do with them. Instead got into the pose he wanted with some slight hesitation. Seeing the picture though brought out her shyness and honestly couldn't believe that it was her in the picture.

She really didn't like the idea of being recorded as he spoke the next request and saw him with the phone. She didn't know what to do that would entice him, just being dressed like this should be enticing enough. Or so she thought at least. Biting her lip, she slowly sunk down to the ground, turning redder when the tail moved with her. Without wasting too much time, she started crawling with some hesitation and clearly unsure of herself.

Her mind was racing on ways to make this sexy and sensual instead of just simply crawling to him like a lost puppy. Quickly she thought of what she had seen in his bar, recalling how some of the strippers were dancing and moving. Granted she didn't pay a ton of attention to them, however, she did notice them from to time. Eventually she began to crawl like his strippers would do to collect their money.

Making long strides with her movements and accentuating the motion of her hips as she reached his feet. Looking up to meet his gaze and still biting her lip as she thought about her next move. She blew a quick kiss towards his camera and blushed afterwards. It didn't take her too long to figure out what she wanted to do next and she smiled while glancing at his groin. Krystal tried to put herself in the mindset of being his little wolf pup and since pets can't use their hands, she had to get creative.

Rising up on her knees and placing her hands on his hips, she leaned on and put her mouth on his belt. Using just her mouth she proceeded to pull the belt open until the button of his pants was exposed. Very carefully she took her time in undoing the button and before too long, her teeth were pulling down the zipper. Krystal wasn't all that experienced in making this look sexy, although she did better than she expected of herself.
 
Lucifer had been very surprised at Krystal's response to his order. She had been very shy at first as he had expected, as she tried to figure out what to do. The thing was he found that very alluring as well. That very timidness as she moved caused him to grow firmer, the look on her face capturing his heart.

Then her movements started to take on a whole new style. He did not know what she was thinking of, or where she had dragged them from, but she became more confident and the sway of her hips and the motion of her arms became a lot more sexier. Even the look on her face became more sensual. His arousal level shot up and he had trouble keeping his camera focused on her.

Suddenly she was at his feet and he was about to give her another order when she continued on. She slithered up his body and placed her hands on his hips, then after giving him a cheeky smile she had his belt undone, his button undone and his zipper down all just by using her mouth. It was one hell of a show. Even some professionals could not accomplish that feat. He was very impressed. Of course it was hard to make look sexy, but looks be damned, the feat itself was damn sexy.

He looked down and knew it was going to be hard for her to get his pants down if she was going to stay in character. Smiling he pulled them down to his ankles but left his jockey shorts in place. Those she could get down. "Let me help you a little my pet," he said smiling as he did so. Looking down into her eyes he gave her a cheeky smile. "I have hidden one of your favorite toys. Do you think you can find it?"
 
It wasn't easy for Krystal to just let go of the outside world and she couldn't for the life of her understand why she enjoyed it so much. The more time she spent with him, the more she could feel herself changing. All his praises and expressions of approval were working to boost her confidence up. It was getting to the point to where she didn't want to question or understand this feeling. More so, not wanting to question this desire she has for pleasing him.

She watched him take his pants off and nuzzled against his hard crotch through the shorts. Carefully she gripped the hem of the shorts with her teeth and slowly worked them until he was free. All the while she listened with curiosity to what he had said. So far there were a few toys that she has enjoyed, but she wasn't quite sure what one he was speaking of. Then she grinned playfully and nuzzled him again, as if saying she has found the hidden toy.

"I have already found my favorite toy Master.... It is you.."

When she gazed up at him, knowing full well that he couldn't be the 'toy' he was speaking of, that would be too easy. Yet, she wasn't lying either, he has become one of her favorite people to play with.

"I may need more clues... Considering you were not hiding very well."

After saying that, she licked along the length of his cock, teasing the very tip wondering if he truly wanted her to go wondering off away from him.
 
He looked down at her and chuckled as she answered his question. He was impressed with her answer and also flattered but she had not really understood the meaning of his words. Of course she then distracted him by licking her way up his shaft and teasing his head. H gasped and lent back against the saddles as her tongue teased him, but he was able to regather his thoughts and he again glanced down at her.

"Why you can not work it out my pet," he chuckled. "Perhaps I should give you some more clues then." He focused his camera on her face and took a quick picture before starting to film again.

"This toy is one you have enjoyed a few times already and have always found pleasure with. It comes in several different shapes but you seem to like them all," he smiled, "And your last clue is that I am the one that gave it to you to play with."

He wondered if Krystal would understand what he was talking about or if he would actually have to tell her. He thought it was obvious, but then he knew the answer. "Do you know the toy of which I speak little cub?"
 
She noticed that he kept recording which gave her all the reason in the world to keep licking and teasing him. Though, since he spoke to her and asked a question, she never took him into her mouth yet. His clues did bring down her options at least, but she still couldn't think of what it could be. In reality he hasn't used that many things on her considering she hasn't had any toys until yesterday.

While she thought about his clues, she did suckle on the head of his shaft, swirling her tongue around for the camera. The more she performed for the camera, her cheeks showed the embarrassment and shyness of the action. She knew deep down that he will be showing this to her later and that only heightened the shyness.

Slowly and reluctantly she pulled back to sit on her haunches to finally answer him. Sadly she never did come up with an solid answer.

"I am afraid I am unsure of what it could be. The only thing that I can come up with is something like the crop you used in the stable. But, you didn't give me that and used it that one time. Any other toys we just barely gotten yesterday."

She genuinely tried to think of any other thing that he used and she enjoyed. Problem is, so far she has enjoyed everything he has done and used. She sincerely couldn't pick one favorite in that moment and he has given her plenty of things recently to play with.

"I have enjoyed all that you have used on me. I cannot pick just one item. Unless it is something to tie me up with, that is the only other thing that I can come up with."

Krystal glanced down at his feet and the pants around his ankles, she did look down at first thinking that perhaps she has disappointed him. Then she smiled and reached towards his feet to take his shoes off, though she had to use her hands for this. But he couldn't very well move around with his pants restricting his stride. In the process, Krystal would also kiss along his shaft to make up for any possible disappointment there might be.
 
Back
Top