For my sexy husband ...

mmm - darling let me slide you over my slippery and hard nipples grrr :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

Last edited:
Upon seeing that first "Missing" image, is it wrong that I thought of the movie, "Free Willy" ?

And damn I am liking what he's missing.....lucky bastich your hubby.

he knows he's lucky :D:D

well he had better :devil::devil: or there will be hell to pay (diamonds, caviar, champagne, countless clitoral orgasms ...)

Looking at these - I realise they do get really hard :D:D

In fact they are like that right now :heart:

Last edited:
he knows he's lucky :D:D

well he had better :devil::devil: or there will be hell to pay (diamonds, caviar, champagne, countless clitoral orgasms ...)

LOL......well now those don't sound like bad ways to pay....certainly not hellish. All to make a lovely lady happy....is a price that knows no limit in my book.

And boy am I getting hungry right about now......think I might go get a melon or two. ;):devil:

LOL......well now those don't sound like bad ways to pay....certainly not hellish. All to make a lovely lady happy....is a price that knows no limit in my book.

And boy am I getting hungry right about now......think I might go get a melon or two. ;):devil:

happy melon day ken :D:D

Yummy! :devil: Lovely nipples you got there Katie! and yes they do look like they very hard heh

Soooooo Lovely!!!

Gosh Katie girl! I go away for a few days and look what you've done....shared those beautiful tits of yours with the world!!!:D You can tell from the response that I'm not the only one that wants to share your tits with your hubby!:devil: Sorry I missed you and apparently hubby's back home keeping those tits to himself......we're all sooooo envious!!!!
Nurse T:kiss::kiss:

Back