Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less than 1000 votes to go...

and less than 3000 views to go...

for LITEROTICA'S #1 story...


tumblr_njjz8fS9oz1u7nr54o1_500.jpg


"Daddy", I Whispered

Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.52 49091 3997229 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 1115
 
Y'know, you really should just eat worms, fuck off, and die. We would all be much happier. Till then, you should steal better pictures. What you post are usually pretty tedious. But I must consider: Are you real, or only a roughly-crafted tool of the management? If you didn't exist here, would it be necessary to create you/. Cue the weepy music...
 
[SIZE=+2]ScouriesWorld[/SIZE]

In association with:

[SIZE=+2]the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (AI.R.)[/size]

continue to present the most viewed thread in AHland.

Enjoy.... (and don't forget to vote!)

tumblr_mjmlnuYHdD1qfbxavo1_400.gif
 
Hi, it’s Jacqui again!

In association with this wonderful site run by

HER MAJESTY QUEEN LAUREL III and HER CONSORT, MANU the MAGNIFICENT


the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)

is pleased to post the stories that have received the most comments over the last 30 days:

Most Comments

• 1.Al Andalus
• 2.The Short Happy Life of Island Bill
• 3.Michael and Elizabeth
• 4.Revenge or Justice
• 5.The Last Tritan Ch. 23
• 6.Three’s A Crowd
• 7.Good Enough?
• 8.The Ghost of Red River Falls
• 9.The Rules Violation Ch. 01
• 10.Paradise Lost​
 
here's todays most interesting comment...

tumblr_njkiohKVM91twdj1wo1_500.gif


Ricky's a very lucky lad
Comment By: Anonymous

This is a very clever, well-written and funny story by a first-time contributor. 20 year old Ricky's pants fall down and everything the kid's got between his legs is out in the open, right in front of his mother. Mom's the kind of mother lots and lots of boys'd love to have. She casts appreciative eyes on her son's big fat penis and his heavy hanging balls and tells him outright, "I love the taste of semen and by the look of you there's a load that's going to go to waste, either in a handkerchief, a sock, a tissue or down the bathroom sink."

What a caring mom, to be concerned that her boy's sperm might be wasted. Mom to the rescue. She takes Ricky's big throbbing hard on into her warm wet mouth, and gives her son an enthusiastic motherly blowjob. The kid blows his young balls right in his own mother's mouth, and shoots her the semen she craves.

I bet that real soon mommy will show her boy another, even better hole in her voluptuous body to unload his balls into. And, dear author, don't think I didn't catch the pun in the subtitle to your excellent and very hot story. Ricky shouldn't drop the bowl because "it may affect Mother's head." You are a rascal, aren't you?

Submission Title: For Fuck Sake Don't Drop the Bowl - 3 Comment(s)
Category: Incest/Taboo
Author: bedwards43
 
hypo and leb... can you say DUMB and DUMBER...

it took nine years...

But the wait was worth it...

for LITEROTICA'S #1 story...


[size=+7]Four Million Copies Sold!!!![/size]


tumblr_njjz8fS9oz1u7nr54o1_500.jpg


"Daddy", I Whispered

Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.52 49257 :rose: 4,014,960 :rose: Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 1117
 
Yes the LITEROTICA April foolish contest is over but...

You still have time to comment on the over 1000 stories that were entered in the


[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Sexy April Contest
 
Yes the LITEROTICA April foolish contest is over but...

You still have time to vote on the over 1000 stories that were entered in the...


[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Sexy April Contest

And remember in the a.i.r. contest (unlike in the lit one) every vote counts equally​
 
comment of the day!

Comment By: Anonymous

To bad you had write a sequel just to take away Jacks self respect. She is still the same woman that thought he would be a willing cuckold.

Just another RAAC. You should try not to be influenced by Troubador he/she knows only RAAC.
You may think living with a woman who wants to cuckold you is romantic, but you are wrong.
Now if she had come to him and said i made a mistake and I won't do it again,maybe he could give her a chance.

I assure you even in storyland there are all kinds of women out there who are faithful, and even more who won't expect you to be a willing cuckold.


tumblr_na9pcdcjAo1s1bhx2o1_400.gif

Comment of the day?​
 
comment of the day?

Comment By: Anonymous

9255_KatieKox_xvid.gif


You're all wrong. As a Bull, I know power is the last thing a woman wants when I'm deep inside her, holding her down, pulling her hair, or wrapping my hand around her throat. In that moment, as she feels pleasure, she isn't thinking, "I can get my husband to do whatever I want." she's thinking, "Someone other than my husband is inside me, it feels amazing, AND I'm getting away with it."

It's a natural dark human desire deep-seeded within us just the same as getting away with murder is. Not all of us talk about it, some of us pretend we would never do it, but you can ask anyone, if you could kill one person on Earth, consequence and guilt free, 90% of people will come up with an answer, within 10 seconds. If you allow her to, it may be kept a secret, it may be dismissed at first, but she will do it eventually. As a hint, giving her permission, isn't always a verbal thing, as actions often speak louder than words. But as for power, no, that's what a dominatrix wants, otherwise she wouldn't be seeking a Bull to dominate her. In truth, your partner just wants to be loved in darker ways, that you're often to scared to or ill-equipped to handle.

Submission Title: How to Cuckold Your Husband - 187 Comment(s)
Category: How To
Author: lovecucks
 
Last edited:
congratulations sam! another great story...

1. The Sleepover
Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party. by samslam (04/04/15) 4.84 (2492)


Meanwhile in AHland:

tumblr_mklzx1LGdC1rfdvpto1_400.gif

But I gave your story a 4!

That’s not good enough baby – I’m an Aher!
 
daily comment...

Susan
Comment By:anon

No woman in her right mind and pretending to love her husband would or could propose such an affair,i agree that she may think that she did the right thing but honnestly what loving husband would accept the situation ?

After breaking with Rich there were only two possibilitys left : divorce or reconciliation but the latter under close supervision of a counselor but even then it would prove to be very difficult because susan never admitted that she was wrong,she still believes that she did nothing wrong,maybe they could stay together for the kids but even that is a doubtfull solution

Let them have theyr divorce annd then maybe,just maybe in time they could reconcile,it has been done in real life as well as here in storys on LIT

Submission Title: Between Two Lovers Ch. 02 - 279 Comment(s)
Category: Loving Wives
Author: nici

tumblr_njvgtxFZHt1u5gd14o1_400.gif
]​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top