Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she not just adorable?!?
tumblr_mhgaxuqf5F1s10ilco1_500.jpg

Wowsers...would it be too much to hope that she has some unresolved "daddy" issues? :devil:
 
Posted this one in control as well. I don't find elegant submission photos with Fuller figured ladies that often. I thought this was beautiful..

tumblr_mhvkwiWLLR1rju27jo1_500.jpg
 
Posted this one in control as well. I don't find elegant submission photos with Fuller figured ladies that often. I thought this was beautiful..

tumblr_mhvkwiWLLR1rju27jo1_500.jpg

You're absolutely right, RA! I wish there were more photos like these with beautiful and sexy women like her! Thanks for sharing it. :rose:
 
Oh, how I adore the women in this thread! :heart: Thank you to all the women who share themselves and those that find such wonderful images to post here.
 
I know. I adore the women who pose for the pictures I find. Very inspirational. I submitted a few pics of myself to a tumblr contest :eek: including the one I use as my AV. If it hadn't been for the encouragement of a few gentlemen I know and seeing these beautiful women, I'd have never done it. I see it as giving back and hopefully prompting others to see themselves as the beautiful creatures they are. :heart: Am I out of my comfort zone? Yes, perhaps, but you don't have to be skinny to be beautiful, admired, cherished..
I'm paying forward the compliments I've received.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top