Boys that act like girly sluts

I like really strong femininity and wherever I see it, it's sexy. And honestly, stockings, heels and garters turn me on, as does a lipsticked mouth.

It's sooo much fun! CD's/tgirls Like fucking us. And I for one am only a sissy slut for cd's/tgirls which works out perfect. Sucking cock better and deeper, gagging on it, deep throating a cock, then taking it balls deep up the ass and have a load shot in ir mouth is amazing. The taboo thing, how it's 'wrong', the contradiction of the female form pushing ur head onto her cock or pushing deeper inside ur asshole, moaning like a whore, as u watch the cock go in and out ur ass.

Would love to see or feel you trying that, gorgeous.

Last edited by a moderator:
boys that act like girly sluts sometimes if not most better than women (I know bad pick up line :rolleyes: )

feeling naughty

It feels so good to just walk around in heels and thigh highs and be a little slutty

Last edited:
new panties and new stockings on the way cant wait to ride my dildo wearing them!!!!!!!!

Discrete, masc guy here. But I love reading the stories about guys getting forced into being sissy sluts and I want that to happen to me sometime. I'd love to find a guy that wanted to force me into being his slut.

new panties and new stockings on the way cant wait to ride my dildo wearing them!!!!!!!!

Ohh, nice, im so jealous, havent been able to play in new clothes in a while. Will have to rectify that soon =)

Discrete, masc guy here. But I love reading the stories about guys getting forced into being sissy sluts and I want that to happen to me sometime. I'd love to find a guy that wanted to force me into being his slut.

Welcome to Lit! :kiss:

You're in good company here with that fantasy =)

Hello sweetie Sissy Ella; hope you are "behaving" yourself!!!....................Or Not!!!!!!!!!!

Hello sweetie Sissy Ella; hope you are "behaving" yourself!!!....................Or Not!!!!!!!!!!

Theres not nearly enough opportunities for me to misbehave myself around here IMHO ;) And I presume you havent been a lusty boy recently ;) :kiss:

Back