Thinking about trying this out.

Gulp!!!

I'm getting turned on far to often from you young lady.... Please Don't stop!!!! Xxxx

Ok I know it has been a little while since I posted something new, but let me know what you think of this.

Wonderful photos but as the late Patrick Swayze said, Nobody puts Baby in the corner!! as this should apply to this
attachment.php

DAve :cool:

more great photos... and such great posts all over this site... you need to write up all these stories, young lady... lord knows you'll have a large audience... :D

Ok I think that all my followers have earned this photo. Let me know what you think, but please guys, don't fill up my in box so fast. That kinda sounds kinky... :devil:

Attachments

• IMG_20130419_013125.jpg
    IMG_20130419_013125.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3,385
Ok I think that all my followers have earned this photo. Let me know what you think, but please guys, don't fill up my in box so fast. That kinda sounds kinky... :devil:

We (Him & I) would LOVE to fill your "Box" my tongue in your (*) and his nice long thick cock between those GREAT tits..

And the bad part of that is what again???????LOL gorgeous as usual!!!!!!!!!

I think you just might have the perfect set of tits. They are mesmerizing. Almost too perfectly symmetrical and perfectly fucking enormous. Every woman should be jealous of them. I cannot even imagine what its like having those swinging in my face with u on top of me or being able to cup those while pinning u down

Back