Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Ladies

HI guys , i am looking to do an rp inspired by assassins creed . The setting is mughal india Around 1558-1566 between an assassin and a portugese governers daughter at Goa. obviously we are going to off a bit from historicall accuracy, but ya thats the base of it. the princess needs to be strong , but yet awsome (get it ? :D ) for more details pm me !

so ya i need a lady from lit with good wrting ability ( seriously i am not some guru here but a little bit of imagination and maybe a paragragh is cool, just dont like one liners, ) also if u can post atleast once or twice a day ( though not set on stone) and inform me if u will be away .

if this fits u then pm me

this is gonna be long term srp ( i hope to make it anyway)

obviously if u want to play u have to do a bit of research about inndia at that times

thanks :D
 
Last edited:
Greetings all,

What I'm looking for is some interested partners to write something engaging and entertaining for us both. I love creative character designs, in-depth stories with character development and of course some great sex scenes. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and modern. Modern with some kind of twist, be it fantasy, supernatural, sci-fi, or what have you.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?
I'm definitely not looking for a typical two people hook up for some lame, mundane reason and start knocking boots right away. Chances are if the storyline would make a good porno, I'm going to pass with extreme prejudice.


If you are still reading and interested, send me a PM and see if we are comparable and can find something we can both enjoy. For more information give my Profile a read.

Current mood:

I'm currently in a mixture of modern and fantasy sort of mood. Something dark and gritty with a fun twist.
 
A fledgling idea I'd like to expand upon with a well written fellow:

(Our late 20's/early 30's fellow) has always idolized his successful father. The man carries himself with a high confidence, holds a well-off position in his company, and always seems to command a room. A life of important meetings behind closed doors and business trips to high class hotels. A confession of his near jealousy of his father's life leads to an unexpected confession in return: "I've simply been waiting for you to tell me."

His father gives him a position in the company, complete with a private office, then inquires how much more his son wanted to be like him- that there was another family tradition that their family kept.

"A strong, confident man appreciates what another can do for him. He Carries himself well because he leads another. He presents his confidence because of the faith another gives him. And he keeps his control, because another survives upon it. I have taken the liberty of bringing you a secretary. You simply need to introduce yourself properly."

But his secretary is far more than just a girl at a desk... That's quickly picked up with how he meets her. His father reveals his dominant side in the conference room during the introductions between she and his son, presenting her to him as his new pet and the same instructions any father gives a child on a new pet: "She's your responsibility now."

Both he and his new "friend" learn quickly that the higher ups in this company have more than just business meetings, and that interesting things happen behind closed doors... And that this is all tradition.
 
Life in The Big City​
This requires someone who can be sleazy and a bit silly.
Fresh off the bus from the middle of nowhere, Alexa has come to make it as a star. She is deeply, unrealistically naive about men and sex, and terribly trusting.

The sleazy part: I am looking for someone to play "the world" which will take advantage of her horribly. She should be robbed, conned, hustled, duped, used, passed around and whored out. All in the guise of grooming her for fame. Whether there is one main guy who exploits her and shares her with others, or whether they come one after another is up to you.

The silly part: The heart of her will remain untouched by all of this. Because she believes in what she's doing, she won't feel abused, and despite all that she endures, things will start to go her way. Maybe by some accident she fucks the right people or maybe a clever (but still sleazy) agent manages to make her a star. Maybe she gets caught up in some kind of scandal that brings her notoriety, but her sheer, stubborn, dumb faith and optimism endear her to the public.

I'm looking for a collaborator for this, someone who's willing to bounce ideas around and to share their own. While "Whatever you want, babe" is a very generous offer, if that were what I was looking for, I'd just write short stories. If you might be interested, PM with some ideas you have in mind for the sleazy part and the silly part.
 
I have a sci-fi RP in mind, for which I'm looking for one female co-writer. It's set in the middle of the next century in a deeply compromised, cynical world ruled over by corporate interests and the corrupt governments on their payrolls. My character is one of the last idealists, an activist trying to expose evidence of widespread and illegal genetic tampering by one of the biggest corporation. Your character is a professional killer, who relies on stunning looks and a carefully-crafted 'girl next door' persona to get close to her targets. Your character is hired to eliminate mine, but finds herself falling for him and coming to share in his mission instead. But can she tell him the truth? And she's by no means the only assassin on the company pay-roll...


The other RP I have in mind is also for one female writer, this one set in Europe in the immediate, chaotic aftermath of WWII. Your character, a female private detective from the States, has been sent over to find a missing individual, a Polish composer last seen in Berlin. An apparently straightforward case quickly entangles you in a net of intrigue and past sins, and put you up against my character, an enigmatic detective attached to the British military police, who may know more than he says about the case...


As ever, PM me if either of these catches your fancy.
 
Umm, I'm not sure how to start this so, here it goes:
2 ideas I have thus far- Uncle and niece RP or a wrongly arrested housewife in a small town where the sheriff takes advantage of her.
Send me a message if you think you want to write with me!
Another thing-I LOVE the show "Person of Interest" and would love to do a story about this.

Just a bump, I know not to spam or bump too much. Thank you!
 
Ive decided to write out a list of ideas Ive had for a while, been working on em for a while now.

Names in red are stories I would love to do the most

~The Heir Of The Master~

This is a Dracula RP

What this involves is Dracula wanting a son, so he begins to go on a hunt for the one human who can bare his children. He will come up to a tiny area where people live, not far from his castle. She is an American who moved in this area a couple years ago, she is the only human who ages slowly. The only woman who can give him a child, but first he needs to get her to trust him. Then he will take her.

For human babies it takes nine months for humans. This baby will be born in three months, since she is a rather unique girl he is able to feed on her just about every day. She does not suffer, though some of the times that he feeds on her they are having sex. But he will start to become rather protective of her and his children, once she gives birth to his sons he will ask her if he can turn her.

And take it from there.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~Criminal Master Minds~

This is based off of the t.v show Criminal Minds looking for someone to play Hotch, Derek Morgan or Rossi.

Either one will do, a very young woman of twenty one years joins the team. She has studied human behavior and for someone her age she is unique since she knows many different languages. The man she works beside will be your character, and a romance will bloom from it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Miami Criminals~

Based off of CSI Miami looking for someone to play Horatio Kane he will end up being in a relationship with a much younger woman. He will have known her since she was about five years old he has seen her mature into a beautiful young woman. He will finally ask her out, course she will most likely get kidnapped

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Nurse And The Beast

This is about a very rich older gentlemen who was a real prick, he doesn't care about anyone or anything but himself. He thinks he is gods gift to women, but on the day of his birthday (age up to you) He gets into a car accident, he wasn't wearing a seat belt and he was thrown from his car. He was in a coma for a week straight, and he wakes up confused. Since he has more money then god, his family has been able to get him a private room.

Now he will have something wrong due to this accident, it could be he was badly burned. Missing a limb or even paralyzed or can even be horribly scared, he has a private duty nurse who is nineteen years old. At first they butt heads a lot, but she sticks to her guns. She doesn't let anyone push her around, he will end up falling in love with her, wanting her hand in marriage and children in the future. This can go any place.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

~~~~~~~~~~

New beginnings


I have an idea about two best friends, the guy is gay and has been best friends with a girl for many years. Unfortunately his lover died a year ago and he is very lonely, My idea is for one night he wants to experiment since he had never been with a woman. So he gets his best friend to help him out, he promises to pull out. But he and his partner also wanted to have a baby, but was never able to adopt one. So he gets it in his head to try and get his best friend pregnant, he doesn't tell her he wants her to be the mother of his child right before he finishes.

All in all they get even closer and he actually enjoys having sex with her, basically its a gay man becoming bi. I could see this going many ways, she is eighteen years old. And the guy id say 30's or older, since he would have known her since she was fourteen years old. So he decides for her eighteenth birthday to be with her. Since he promised her when she was fourteen that if on her eighteenth birthday she was still a virgin and single. He would help her with it. And he will love every minute of it.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Tall Tale Heart

Edgar Allen Poe was one of the most talented writers in human history, though his stuff was very dark and drastic. People loved that kind of thing in the early 1800's. Unfortunately Poe lost his wife to her health. Since she contracted T.B and died a year later from it. And the other woman he fell for died, because she was a target to a killer. The man is an alcoholic and a drug addict, he dulls his senses a lot so that he did not have to feel pain. His friend watches as he becomes more and more consumed, and it hurts her.

Poe only had one friend that believed in him, loved his stories and was just a nice girl to talk to. She lived pretty close to him, he was sweet to her and seemed to be hurting inside as well. But right now he just wanted to die, but he is falling in love with her because she is his only true friend. A curse haunts him, tracks him much like a big black dog. My idea is he has a relationship with the girl, and ends up getting in trouble with the police. Since they think he had something to do with a death of a woman, the girl will help him through this.

~~~~~~~~~

Little Soldier

My idea is for someone high in the military I am thinking someone older maybe 40's or older I was thinking an Admiral and he has a mistress she is his mistress because of two reasons. One he is high up and people look up to him, but because of the age of the girl. She is eighteen years old, of age yes but he had no idea what the others would say.

It will start up where they are just good friends, due to the age difference I could see him being worried about being rejected. And once romance is established perhaps she works for him. She is very bright and rather intelligent. I could see perhaps them getting married and start a life together. I have a few more ideas but th is is just an outline.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've Got Mail

This is an idea about two people that met online, the girl who just turned eighteen years old and started to talk to this one guy over the net. They do not know each others names or anything, what she does not know. Is the man is in his 40's and he is very rich. He is worth millions and when they finally meet they get to know each other. He can be a real Jack Ass. But being with the girl he becomes humble, but his father isn't happy about it.

He is convinced that she wants to be with him so she could live comfortably, so this rp would need to be the guy but also the father. However being the father would be rather rare and not for a long time either. They will end up getting married and have a future but that would be in the distant future.

~~~~~~~~

Heartless

My idea is for a British man to have a heart shaped birth mark on his face. But has some of the mark on his ear lobe and also. On his arm, many people see him as a freak. But one day he meets a young girl. Eighteen and he is thirty, who sees the beauty in him. But he sees demons, and is afraid she will think he is nuts. The girl is from America and sees things no one but her new friend sees.

~~~~~~~~~

The Breeder

So I got an idea based on the movie species, the guy would be an astronaut and end up having some thing go into him. He comes back completely different, his personality is rather rough. Though he knows what is inside her and has the urge to mate, though the babies don't get born instantly just perhaps in a few days. He goes to his friend needing advice but his need to mate makes him have sex with his friend, when he sees she can handle it he will continue to use her. And will also get another girl pregnant wanting to control the world. And he ends up changing while sleeping with her.

~~~~~~~~

Wolf In Human Clothing

A demon king was not happy with his subjects all the women had thrown themselves at him. So he goes to the human world to find someone to connect with, just to get away. He had no idea he would become good friends and fall in love with. But he knew that if he had sex, then while he has sex he will turn into his true form. So basically it is based on blind faith, but one day he no longer can take it and ends up having sex with his best friend. Wanting her to become queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Mass Effect

My idea is based off the video games Mass Effect, I kinda had two versions one would be based off the Illusive Man or a different species which I think would be cool. Like a Turian, or even Salarian though I know there emotions don't exactly. If you choose not to be T.I.M you can pick any guy from the mass effect series or just make an original character. I prefer a different species. So I will give you both ideas so you know whats going on.

For the Illusive Man (T.I.M) He has fallen in love with a girl of his late friends, her parents died and due to how aggressive the man is. And also his age factors in his worries. But after they establish a relationship, and she is hired by T.I.M. due work closely to T.I.M. Perhaps he wants the perfect life, the money, the power and also have kids one day. He could become indoctrinated with the tech in him, but she keeps him sane.

And my other idea where you can be different species or a canon from the games, they are two best friends and enjoy one anothers company. But the guy has fallen in love for her, but due to him not being human he is terrified he would reject her. Again can be an OC or Canon.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Pen Pals

My idea for this is for two people to have met over the internet, and have been talking on and off for a couple years. They become rather close, and they have spoken over the phone. But they decide to meet in person, my idea is for perhaps the guy have something different about him. Could be burned, or disabled in some way. Something with him that makes it hard for him to meet new people, due to his appearance. Can even be over weight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love Conquers All

This idea is about a male werewolf who looks to be in his 30's but actually he is over four hundred years old. Since vampires live much longer lives, but every one hundred years there is a full moon that is colored red. That is when he has no control over his changes, the red full moon is the mating moon where all werewolves claim there mates and get the chosen mate pregnant. The male werewolf had a mate one hundred years ago but was killed by a hunter. So he wants his best friend to be his mate.

When they have sex he will bite her marking her and it will also turn her some what into a werewolf, she will run faster, better sense and long living. Everything but the transformation, he is the leader of his pack that his friend knows nothing about. But the night of the full moon, he calls his friend before the moon comes up and asks her to come up. The changes are painful but sex makes the pain not happen, so the idea is for him to take her when the first signs of pain occur and his werewolf smell will tell him she is pregnant.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Secret Circle

A guy who has a coven he is a leader of a group of people into Wicca and he has found a girl who just moved beside him and he can feel that she has the power he will need to achieve the goal to become the most powerful person in the world but it costs him his humanity and he will end up turning into a demon. But by the time the changes happen they will be very close and slowly turning into lovers since he wants to be king with her as his queen tho she has no idea she has magic in her

~~~~~~~~~

~New Age President~

Now this idea is highly fictional because I know in hell it would never happen, but my idea is for the youngest present to be a woman and only twenty one, see where I say highly fictional. My idea is for her body guard to fall in love with her, I think his image would be Michael Clarke Duncan. Since he is very big and body guard looking. He will fall for him and Vice versa. I am thinking in the end she has to choose between family (him) or continuing to be the president, he gives her this ultimatum because someone tried to kill her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Tribe Of The Lion~

A tribe where the men they are human but very primal kinda reminds me of a werewolf in a way, they claw, they bite and growl but human, on full moons the men must mate with a woman if they don't they go insane and slowly die terrible fate

There leader of the clan is horribly injured on a hunt and a "outsider" F inds him and helps him, though he forced himself on her because it was a full moon, but when he took her it formed a bond for the leader choose his "mate"

But her father thinking that she is kidnapped has his men invade and she has to choose between her people and the tribe since they have accepted her. But by this time she will be pregnant with his child.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Werewolf


For the werewolf one was thinking that there is only one girl who the werewolf will not want to hurt. Also the only one who's body can tolerate being taken by a werewolf. The guy is a werewolf who is madly in love with his best friend, he is a bit older then her, she is eighteen and his age is up to you if you did it. But was thinking that the day they hang out he is kinda aggressive because it's mating season for his kind.

But he can smell even in human form that the wolf part of him would never hurt her. So I was thinking he could forget about the full moon and he starts to make out with her, or he calls on her to there place, which is a nice little meadow where he turns in front of her. Since her body was made to be the mate to a werewolf she is telepathic to him. In and out of wolf form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire One

This one is a bit different, vampire in mind is kinda like 30 days of night with the pitch black eyes, there whole mouth is full of sharp teeth and black long nails. This happens up in Alaska where the guy is in a relationship with his girlfriend and he got attacked by a vampire but is slowly turning into one. Was thinking if she lets him feed on her it slows the progression down.

But either way he turns, becomes leader of the vampires. Though he is very savage when his fellow vampires bring her to him to feed him. The minute they look into each others eyes, he knows she is the love of his life and she knows who he is. He will be highly aggressive in the sex department, he will even feed on her a little when he is in desperate need.

Since he can die in the sun that is why I thought Alaska was good because they have 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Be Mine~

Was thinking that this rp is a ghost story one with a ghost from the early 1900's and a girl moves into his home, he could have been a powerful lord or something. She is an American in London and was thinking that perhaps she can see the dead and the more he is around her the stronger he becomes where he can become flesh at night. The ghost wants a family with her, and she will end up getting pregnant. And having a life even though he is forever a ghost, could be a nice story. You will be British but you don't have to worry ab out the slang or anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Infinite Journey~

This is actually a pirates of the Caribbean rp idea, I was interested in finding someone to play Hector Barbossa or Edward Teach (Jacks father) My idea is for him to have had a girl on his ship since she was five years old. But he watches her grow and wants the girl since she is eighteen. Afraid due to age gap they have a hard time being open. But takes a chance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Flight To Paradise~

So I have this idea where my character is going to Japan to site see alone, and while on the plane she meets someone from there who was going home, and was thinking they hit it off instantly. But he asks her to work for him, be his personal assistant. What she doesn't know is he is in congress talking for his country hence why his English is so damn good. But the reason why he has no girlfriend is because of his body, he is horribly burned and when ever he has sex he doesn't takes his close off. But my character will be the first who sees what he hides. And love him any way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Ghost Rider~

My idea is based on the comics and the two movies, though any celebrity can be Johnny. He has a woman in his life that means everything, and wants to be with her sexually. But because of what he is he is afraid, but one night his best friend is kidnapped he appears as the ghost rider but the sun will come up and she will see him turn back to her Johnny.

~~~~~~~~~~

Breaking Dawn


This is about a white girl who ends up being attacked by hunters, she is found by an Indian and when the chief sees her he knows the legend. It is said a story among his people, where a white woman would come and lead his people into freedom since it was said there god lives in her. She has a strange ability to heal people and does not know why. But the chief will end up having sex with her and she will become the chiefs wife in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Vow~

My character knows a girl who just turned eighteen, the priest knew her family for years. Hell even went to school with her father, when her parents moved away she actually stayed and her and the priest got really close. But he ends up falling in love with her, and when she goes to confession he goes into her booth and perhaps takes her. Ever since then he secretly has sex with her, its love however. But when the girl gets pregnant things start to change.

(Don't have to do the pregnant part just FYI)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Sith Lord~

So this is about Anakin aka darth vader. My idea here is for him to have a friend, and Padme is not even in the story she never existed. Anakin goes to his friend hoping that she would join him be his "Student" since she has the force but never had training. When he loses his battle with his old master, his friend will be there getting him out of the volcano and helped his master to get him on the ship. She waits during his surgery.

Now when he finds out she burned her hand getting him free, he will be madly in love with her but now afraid that she wont feel anything for him. He can still have sex, I have it where his room is special so he can be in a normal bed. Depending on what you want he can be wanting a child or not does not matter not a big part of the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Scanners~

This idea is based on the movie scanners, oldie but a goodie in my opinion. My idea is for two brothers to be going at it (and you do not have to play the second brother) they have powerful mind skills and they try and get into each others heads they fight for dominance. But he has one friend and when she finds her best friend, he will have been in the body of the bad brother.

His voice is still his own, and his eyes are his own eye color. But because of what his ability is, since he can make anything happen. Afraid that his best friend would never want him as her boyfriend. Since he has the ability that scares just about everyone. But all in all they will end up being together. Accepting what he was over a year ago, being by the side of the only man who ever cared for her. It makes for a good romance story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Splash~

This is about a merman that ended up getting caught in a fisherman's net, my character over hears what the men say about it. That they would lock "it" up and show it off sell tickets. That kind of thing made her sick, so she ends up freeing the merman. He knows that this woman was who he needed for queen, so he ends up kissing her making her as his but the kiss also gets her pregnant. And as she carries his child she will begin to change as well into a mermaid.

Once the baby is born her changes will be fast. Babies develop quicker since there race can heal fast. He begins to get to know her so he can get to know him. They do end up falling in love and when they have sex she will be bound to him. Rather she wants to be his or not. It will take a week for her to start showing, but she will put it off as eating to much. And from there anything can go :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Straight And Narrow~

My idea is for my character who has a gay friend, he lost his lover and the only person who seemed to really care for him was his best and only friend. But one night the two friends end up cuddling up just to be there for each other, and something got into him and he kissed his best friend. And from there they will start a relationship, finding out he was more bi then anything. He has never had sex with a woman before, but wants to try on her. But the night they have sex she ends up conceiving and they will end up raising a baby together.

Note: There is no gay sex or anything like that, and since not every gay man has a pithy voice and walking funny he can just of course act like straight guys. Baby thing does not have to happen if you prefer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Promise~

This one is about a woman who hears a fight and goes to help, but come to find out the gang is attacking a gargoyle. When she helps him, he makes her a promise to watch out for her. But she ends up meeting a man the next day, and they hang out. Come to find out this guy was the gargoyle in disguise. He had taken human form, his way of looking out. But he ends up showing her later what he truly is, testing her love for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~V For Vendetta~

I had an rp idea based on this movie, I know its old but been thinking about it off and on. My idea is for Evey to never have been in the story. My character that I have made up, will end up meeting V when she is being attacked by a group of thugs. It will be a journey to get him to open up something he never does, and in time she will see why he hides his skin and will become lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Warden~

My idea is for a female who had just turned eighteen who was convicted of murdering her parents. Though she truly is very innocent, my idea is for the warden of the prison actually believes the girl and wants to help find the evidence to free her. But with there private conversations he has honestly fallen in love with her. They end up having a relationship behind closed doors. But when the Warden finds out she is pregnant with his child, he works that much harder to work on her face in time before the baby is born.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Inner Pain~

An older gentlemen was in a house fire, eighty percent of his body burned. But while at the hospital his own private nurse is always there for him. She is young, beautiful and very kind. But once he is healed enough to go home, will his nurse ever see him again?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Final Fantasy~

Looking for someone to play either Seymour from final fantasy X or Auron from X. depending on who you pick it has a different story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Howling~

A man in his thirties born a werewolf has a best friend who means the world to him, but she has no idea what he is. He makes sure to be away from his friend because a werewolf who mates with a human kills the human. But in the legend of werewolves there spoke of a human who the werewolf even in wolf form would never hurt. A woman who could be with the werewolf in either form and does not get hurt, someone immune to being bitten or scratched.

My idea is on the night of the full red moon is that of the mating moon, so even in human form during the day the guy is very horny. And can't take any more so he goes to his friends home, and he will end up mating with her. But while he makes love to her, he can smell the smell knowing that in his wolf form he would not hurt her. So after sex he will transform into the wolf form, to see if his friend trusts him but also hoping she would Accept him no matter what he is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~My Brother The Werewolf~

Her brother went to a different country and a month later came back changed, his sister did not know what was going on. But her brother tells her about what he is and needs his sisters help. He needed her to chain him up and lock him up to protect people, but he also needed a mate and the only women he trusts is his younger sister of nineteen years of age and unfortunately when she becomes pregnant things are about to get more different. While she is pregnant the wolf all the wolf wants is to protect her, so he is no threat to his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~Face Off~

A FBI agent who is single, older and only person in his life is his best friend, the FBI wants revenge on a guy who killed is partner that he got along with, so they do what they have to, to change body type, eyes, and face his best friend knows about the guy the FBI was after, but something happens and cannot stay away from his friend so he goes to her, and is scared at first since she he was wearing the face of the killer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Secret Affair~

A Doctor/Nurse thread for something different, the doctor having a huge crush on his favorite nurse. One day when he can no longer stand it, he has her meet him in a room not used and he shows her just what she means to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Never Forget ~

Was thinking that there is the lead boss in a family in New York city, and he is sick to death of his wife since she refuses to sleep with him. But he has a very good friend she maybe young but was intelligent and he trusts her. Though the man is in his 40's and does not look it, but due to the age difference he is reluctant to make advances on her and wants her as his mistress and maybe mother to his children some day, since he cannot divorce his wife due to being catholic he will have a family with his young friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Half Breed's Heart - Doyle From Angel T.V Show AU~

Doyle is a special kind of guy who is half human and half demon, he is a seer of sorts and when he is in demon form he is hugely powerful but he hates the demon part of him. He will meet a young girl (21 Years Old) at a bar and hit it off instantly with her. But after a while he will fall in love with her but is terrified she will reject him once she finds out. And he wont suspect how she will react.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Labyrinth~

My idea is for someone to play Jareth, he does not want to lose his Sarah Williams and will do anything. He waits until Sarah is eighteen years old to try and get her to love him. Will he succeed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Visitor~

So I have this idea where a male alien is sent to earth because his kind are dying off, they take on the form of humans and he has been looking for the one female in the whole planet who can have his children. He finds the girl and gets close to her but loving her very much, when he senses she can conceive he takes her. Though he battles back his true form and ends up losing in the end, they will be friends by the time they have sex. He will see if she trusts him by losing himself and allowing her to see his true form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Beauty And The Beast~

One idea is based on a shapeshifter, the idea came from the T.V show Supernatural. Of course you don't need to have even heard of the show to play. The shapeshifter is a male. He Kills but only when he needs to, rather it be to protect himself or to feed himself. He never goes looking for a fight, but if a fight comes to him he will defend himself. The different form's he takes, he cannot stay in for very long. When the skin melts off his body it's like acid, it burns but wont wound him.

The skin only lasts a couple of hours, but he does have someone in his life. Someone who has no idea what he is at all. The shifters best friend is a very sympathetic person, she has a beautiful voice and soul. He finds it very hard to hang around her because of the limit of the skin he has. (What form he takes for her is up to you) But no matter how hard it is to spend time with her he does it happily, since she is the way she is.

Now the history between them is rather simple, he is madly in love with her. He wants more but because of what he is, he is terrified she will be like every other human. Seeing him as a freak that should be killed, sooner or later he will see how her heart works. They have been friends for four years, and they do a lot of things together, but she has no clue he lives in the sewer.

I was thinking that the story would open up with him walking her home, when all of a sudden he feels pain and knows time is up. He had lost track of time. Of course he would apologize and end up running away. But she would follow him into the sewer, find bits of skin. And it's free from there

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~The Lupin Curse~

I'm having Remus Lupin being alive and well, he didn't die at the end of the series. Instead just his wife died and his son Teddy was never born. He has been grieving for her, he has a family friend from America that he has seen grow up. He met her once when she went over to London, they have been best friends for years. And she is a Muggle she doesn't have any magic in her, or does she? He has never told her that he is a wizard and a werewolf, he is afraid of losing her trust and friendship. But on the night he is about to tell her he is badly in love with her, to tell her everything about him. They are attacked, it's on a full moon and he did take the potion to stop his transformation. But when the attacker hurts his friend and he sees blood he manages to shrug off the potions effects and transforms. Killing the man, but instead of hurting his friend. He licks her wounds, her ability is to turn a wild animal tame. Though only when she is in his presence. She accepts what he is, and he wants to have a child with her. Perhaps they could travel around the world, and a new baddie will come to light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PM if interested.
 
Last edited:
The Professor

I'm looking for a female to play the role of the wife in the following scenario: A couple go to live for a month with a famous yet reclusive professor of anthropology in the highlands of Scotland, as a last resort to save their marriage, marred by boredom. The professor is a widely published author in the area of human sexuality, with a particular focus in bondage and submission. He lives in an ancient castle, where he hosts couples who are interested in exploring cuckolding, bondage and submission.

If interested, PM me and we can discuss details!
 
A female writer for a long story

Greetings lady role-players,

I am looking for someone to play a long story with me in the modern setting. Fair warning, the story might go on an on and it might take quite some time (maybe more than a year) to complete it. As of now there are 14 characters in the story and it is open for more. Don't worry too much about the level of complication - we'll start slow with only a few characters and slowly build it up from there.

Also, I intend to role-play the story through email due to certain reasons.

I am looking for someone who can express herself well while roleplaying. She must be creative enough to come up with new plots and twists in the story. Grammatically correct and aesthetically pleasing English is a must. She must also be able to post regularly (say at least, 3-4 posts a week - this is not a hard requirement though), and since we'll be playing via email, it won't take too much time, I hope. Posts need not be long, but they should not be just a couple of lines either. She'll also need to be patient, as for me, sex is just one part of the story, the most important part, no doubt - but story-building, character-development, scene-settings, etc. are also crucial.

If you are interested, do let me know (you can reach me either via email, to which I tend to respond more promptly, or via PM on here) and I'll let you in on what the story involves. Then, if you are comfortable and agree to all of it, I'll send you the plot.

Regards,
Alex
 
Last edited:
looking for more writers to play with..check out my threads to see what I like.can re start those ideas for you also looking for threads to join.
 
Bride To The Supernatural

There has been a war between vampires and werewolves for years, the humans use to be involved with the war. But with much betrayal there was only one human that would step foot on the supernatural ground. It said in a prophecy older then humans, vampires even werewolves. It spoke of a figure who would be able to curve war and to stop it. It is said one being will rise up one who is highly intelligent. One who had lived fifty life times, each life remembering what was learned.

But it was also said that in the year 2015 the figure would come back as the only immortal human ever to exist. One who could speak on behalf of any species, customs, languages and fighting ability was something born within this human. Everyone was sure the human would be a male, this human would smell different her blood meaning more to vampires. The perfect soul mate for vampires or werewolves. The humans blood could give immunity to the sun to vampires, her body could birth a litter of werewolves.

And the knowledge that was hundreds of years old, to humans this perfect being was a threat to them. Most humans wanted the death of the vampires and werewolves, they dreamed to being the species that rules over all. It took them eighteen years to find this person, and when this human was found they were stunned that this being wasn't a man but a very young woman. Her name was Eden and her best friend was the leader of all vampires, though Eden does not know what he is yet.

Now the supernatural know if she is lost to them, then they will all die. Eden's best friend has his clan protect her even though she doesn't know it. But he knows he wants her as his bride, and the humans want to destroy her. She can die the same way all vampires do but instead of a wooden stake it would be a blade forged in holy water and made out of the blood of man. Will the humans get her? or will her best friend and his kind protect her? Once she knows the supernatural exist her knowledge will wake up.

PM If Interested.
 
I have a challenge for the ladies of Lit

Greeting lovely ladies,

I am challenging you to PM me, with a scenario of your choosing. I am looking for a lady to role play with.

I am not asking for a novel, or an essay. I am simply after a lady who is literate enough to write a few paragraphs, and can write descriptively, on a somewhat regular basis.

The choice is yours for a topic.

I hope to hear from some of you soon.

AG :rose:

P.S. I will answer all those who accept this challenge.
 
Based on a true story.

So this idea goes back to my days in college when I was working as a pizza delivery boy. One day I was told to deliver a pizza to a hotel. At first I just thought nothing of it, I mean tourists need to eat too. But when I got to the door I was confronted by a fully naked woman making no attempt to cover anything. It took me a full minute before I noticed anything else. The tv was playing a porno and there was a man sitting in the corner of the room jerking himself. The lady payed cash (with quite a generous tip I might add) then slowly closed the door, the whole time smiling at me.

I would love a RP where this kind of scene happens, only ends differently. Just pm me to talk about it and we can set up a thread.
 
Tall Tale Heart

Edgar Allen Poe was one of the most talented writers in human history, though his stuff was very dark and drastic. People loved that kind of thing in the early 1800's. Unfortunately Poe lost his wife to her health. Since she contracted T.B and died a year later from it. And the other woman he fell for died, because she was a target to a killer. The man is an alcoholic and a drug addict, he dulls his senses a lot so that he did not have to feel pain. His friend watches as he becomes more and more consumed, and it hurts her.

Poe only had one friend that believed in him, loved his stories and was just a nice girl to talk to. She lived pretty close to him, he was sweet to her and seemed to be hurting inside as well. But right now he just wanted to die, but he is falling in love with her because she is his only true friend. A curse haunts him, tracks him much like a big black dog. My idea is he has a relationship with the girl, and ends up getting in trouble with the police. Since they think he had something to do with a death of a woman, the girl will help him through this.

PM if Interested
 
Looking for:
A vampire who buys a fae and eventually falls in love with her (Melanthe)
A vampire who discovers his human mate is being abused by her family
A werewolf saves a human after her village was destroyed by vampires. They fight to stay together as vampires and werewolves wage war on each other (caught in a war)
 
1-1 female roleplayer required

Recently, I've been in quite the fantasy mood so I'm really looking for a roleplay in that genre. Two heroes setting out on an Epic quest to rid the world of some evil, with some twists and turns along the way. Here's what I was thinking:

Demon's Abound
A King grows steadily more abusive and corrupt, his decrees becoming wilder and more restrictive. The kingdom strains under his rulership, threatening to collapse into riots and open rebellion. Wild rumours fly that the King's sorcerer is somehow corrupting him, but anyone who dares speak out is executed. Two heroes (independantly or together) embark on a quest to discover the source of the evil that lurks, avoiding spies and travelling deep into the unknown for the key to end the darkness.... or something to that affect, it may need a little tweaking.

Corruption in the Adventurer's Guild
The Guild has stood through time and trials and stands proud. Many young men and women come to these grand halls to learn the ways of the warrior or mage. But this years students find something is amiss. Something dark lurks amongst the teachers, and not only threatens to destroy the acadamy, but unleash a torrent of tainted warriors upon the world....

A Modern Day Disaster
An Evil Lord of Magic has opened a portal to another dimension. The world beyond is strange and scary... Earth, 2013. 1) Two heroes have to brave this new world in order to stop what surely no-one in this world is prepared for.. 2) Two ordinary people find and travel through the portal to the fantasy world, in order to bring back aid.. 3)A hero steps through, and together with the help of an ordinary person, attempts to save both their worlds from certain doom..

A Stolen Story
(I read a good set of books and I'm stealing the premise... oh well..) A Kingdom for sale.. so the ad says. It's a lot of money but what a weird thing to sell. Seeking an unusual experience, the character makes the purchase and is taken to a new world where he finds that he really has bought a kingdom.. he/she is the ruler of this troubled land and has inherited all the glory and all the responsibility that comes with it....

Please PM if anything is of interest, or if you have an idea of your own and would like to share.
 
Hello ladies of lit is any one a harry potter/ ginny weasley fan? I want to do a role play off of after the battle of any ones interested pm me
 
Just an idea knocking around my empty head - not even sure I want to pursue it - but I'll put it up here and see what people think.

A young woman (20-30) writes stories for lit under a nom de plume; some dark and kinky, others loving and passionate. Unknown to her, someone finds out who she really is and kidnaps her.

She awakens to find herself in a bedroom, dressed as a teen. Hearing pebbles rattling against the window she takes a look out before realising that she is living her first story. As the plot moves forwards, she experiences more of her stories before....

And that's all I got.

As I said, not really sure where to take it or whether I'm even that interested in writing it with someone (the main antagonist - male or female - who kidnaps her would remain a constant, omnipotent presence). Let me know what you think.

Izy x
 
Last edited:
Hi All

Seeking an RP about a simple guy who has gotten into some money. His estranged Grandfather left him the run of the huge Fashion conglomerate called Lilith named after his mother!

he has no clue how to run the company or is used to the billionaires lifestyle! He has help in the form of his Grandfathers COO a beautiful woman in her early thirty's. my character will be in his early Twenties.

I thinking she helps him not only in business, but in the new money based world he was in. I think my character will bond with your character, and even push away advances of other girls as he seems drawn to you? Or it could be the other way around, him going out with a few women and sleeping with them than coming back to tell you about it and ask you advice. Than one day depending on the scenario the other has enough they kiss and rut like a couple of dogs in heat.

Than they have to figure out what to do from there. I'm looking for use to start about My characters first week at the company head quarters showing up in a t-shirt jeans and flipflops

PM if your interested or if you like the idea but want to tweak it, Always up for some fun feed back
 
Greetings lit people. I was just going through ideas and dcided to write them down. Looking for females to apply.

Scooby doo
Shaggy and Velma
I know shaggy had a show wiith scooby and sometimes scrappy to solve cases. I am thinking of just shaggy and Velma doing a similar task.

Scooby doo and the ghoul school.
Ok not exactly as the title says. I am kind of looking for a time when the ghoul school is older and maybe in a different setting. Need a co writer to work out the detaills.

Rescue rangers
Chip and tammy
Tammy is the squirle facinated with chip in episode 7 of season 1. Wondered what would of happen if they started a service of there own.

Dale and Gadget.
I saw a lot of erotiic comics and dale and gadget get quiet kinky. I would love for a relationship to blossom but if you have a idea the way it could go down just let me know.

Inspector gadget.
Penny and Brain
Ok always wondered about something. Brain is penny and gadget's dog wondered if brain turned to a human from the same people who help build gadget on pennies request. She is prob in collage and away from her uncle. Brain goes with her and there detective story begins.

Penny and Gadget

I can't think of a name yet but I am thinking Penny in collage doing her own detective business. A young man from one of her classes has fallen for her but can't tell her. One day she has gotten her self in a pickle and its punks trying to break in to a vault or something odd. The young man gives penny just enough time to make her get away and get the cops. When she returns with cops the young man is brutally beaten. She looks at a journal he had to see if he can fine a name except it tells her not only his name his desire to be a police officer one day. Penny mmakes a request to put I'm in the gadget program to save him. Story and character development for sure.

All grown up
Tommy and Kimi
Chuckie and Angelica
Phil and lil

Honestly I see the mention pairings happening and I think it be interesting. Put them in collage and let the hillarity and fun continue.

Cool Devices.
This Hentai has unlocked cool ideas for me
The Following Episodes were interesting to me. 1 Curious Fruit, 2 Sacred Girl, 4 Kirei, 7 Yellow Star, 10 Binding, 11 Fallen Idol Rina.

I also like Living Sex Toy Delivery and Bible Black
Living sex Toy delivery. This is about a man who wakes up to a bunch of women who have sedated him and paralyze his body for his cum. Apparently the master mind of this plan finds out drinking men's cum will keep her youthful and it works. The women dispose of the men afterwards and kill them. They fail with there latest victim and he gets revenge. After getting revenge on the first girl she pledges loyalty to him just to get his cock in her making her a total slut for him. They slowly begin to get revenge on the other women.

Bible black: This Hentai is odd but i love it. Its super natural and a lot of sex craft involved. I would read up on it more for there is a lot of information. I was thinking of a new class after New Testament
And that is all I know I had more but what can I say oh one more thing

Costume party
I have a idea where it is a big costume party, the atmosphere is quiet entrancing and causes bodies too run hot and emotions to rise with friendly behavior. My character and yours can meet and we explore each other a few times in different ways in the party. From there We can make the party end and you or me can keep throwing these parties to meet each other. or we run in to one another through the internet or something. We get thrills by doing things in parties and such. Not much to it i know but it's something. I got ideas i can throw around still.

Carmen Sandiego
Either Carmen and her Old Acme Partner, or We can be two new Agents sent out to get her

Xiaolin Showdon
Omi and Kimiko , as well as Jack Spicer and Catnappe [Ashley] a little older about 18 at least or we can do a new set of monks

If any one knows megaman in any form any female for the love of god I have rp ideas pm me so we can geek out and rp thank you

On another Note i do rp just about anything. If i do not know it, inform me apparently i play characters well when i get the gist of them. So Pm me for Ideas Message me on a Instant Messenger so on so forth looking forward to rping with you ladies.
 
Last edited:
Looking for a female roleplayer with whom to collaborate, PM me any ideas you may have but also have a few of my own.

1. You would play a sitcom star in her 40s or 50s who has always been considered a national sweetheart, but after a public and embarrassing divorce she privately revolts against her reputation and starts a kinky affair with a staff writer in his mid 20s.

2. You would play an 18 year old pop star who is trying to break into movies. She is handpicked by my character, the director, to star in a serious drama. The director didn't just choose her to be his one of his characters, but he has designs on making her his lover...it also doesn't help that his ex-wife is playing the lead.

3. You would play a high school senior on pace to graduate as valedictorian who gets an internship at a very successful local company who gets seduced by the VP, who is also the son of the company founder.

4. You would play a high school senior, unpopular with body image issues, who gets propositioned by the substitute gym teacher who said it was love at first sight when he saw her thunder thighs running in her shorts.
 
Boredom kills

So I'm sitting around, quite bored tonight. I'm looking for something, or someone rather, to spark my interest.
If anyone's looking to plot/write an SRP with a literate, creative individual, please check out my SRP interests and if you're interested in any of the same, don't hesitate to PM me. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top