The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks up, way up, brown eyes gleaming, smile working deeper into the corners of full mouth.

Yup, always.

Tilts candle further til the drops become a stream of hot wax that splatters up, hitting my knees, covering her foot, pooling and hardening. Pretty contrast of pale, and burgandy and gaudy orange.
toes wriggle as sensation from the heat of both foot and kneeling girl slides up my spine
... eyebrow raises pondering just how to get more...

deep giggle.... dropping ever so slowly to one knee and then the other... pausing... watching her.... leaning back... arching... hands finding space near ankles

More.

Husky laughter that slides into low huskier growls as I lean forward. Watching avidly as Nina kneels beside me...in the grass, in the dark. She leans away, exposing flesh~a belly, an expanse of thigh.

Coalescence. That's what happens. She leans back. I move forward. Only heat and flame and wax between. Orange hits thighs. Drip. Drip. Drip. Hand moves, trailing candle over belly, now a stream. No sizzle, no breath, no wind. Combination, coalescing. Completion. Pretty.

Husky laughter that slides into low huskier growls as I lean forward. Watching avidly as Nina kneels beside me...in the grass, in the dark. She leans away, exposing flesh~a belly, an expanse of thigh.

Coalescence. That's what happens. She leans back. I move forward. Only heat and flame and wax between. Orange hits thighs. Drip. Drip. Drip. Hand moves, trailing candle over belly, now a stream. No sizzle, no breath, no wind. Combination, coalescing. Completion. Pretty.

more.... its what I wanted.... more... its what i get...
delightful shock.. repeated... thrice and it travels chasing breath away
tightening the arch, the grip in the grass... slow breath drawn chasing sting

a whisper.....

Just... once more....

more.... its what I wanted.... more... its what i get...
delightful shock.. repeated... thrice and it travels chasing breath away
tightening the arch, the grip in the grass... slow breath drawn chasing sting

a whisper.....

Just... once more....

Movement. Hand holding the last flickering dregs of candle. Fingertips pull the top of a shirt away from the rise of heaving breasts. Tiliting. Drip. Drip. POUR. Drip.

No more.

Mouth brushes chin with softness, nails scrape hardened wax away from sensitive belly flesh. Lips grin. Resume kneeling.

Movement. Hand holding the last flickering dregs of candle. Fingertips pull the top of a shirt away from the rise of heaving breasts. Tiliting. Drip. Drip. POUR. Drip.

No more.

Mouth brushes chin with softness, nails scrape hardened wax away from sensitive belly flesh. Lips grin. Resume kneeling.

eyes close... a tug... a tiny tease......felt before liquid fire ignites a shivered hissss.... yessss twin delights pull puring from wanting lips... brushed lips and departing coating of sensitivity... belly folds, ass finds heels as hands leave grass to find warm dark skin... fingertips trace arms and pretty neck, throat and proud chin...

No more is needed

leaning forward... lips whisper upon lips

Thank you darlin...

Is there.... anything... you desire?

Rising from kneeling, mouth curves into a wide, wicked grin

No Nina, I am good. brain stops~watching rising redness, noting splatters and droplets and streaks of orange

I am always happy when I give to others what they need.

I am a service oriented Toppish Daddi, after all.

Smiles.

Rising from kneeling, mouth curves into a wide, wicked grin

No Nina, I am good. brain stops~watching rising redness, noting splatters and droplets and streaks of orange

I am always happy when I give to others what they need.

I am a service oriented Toppish Daddi, after all.

Smiles.

eyes follow the rise of curvy wolfling

I know sweet Luna... but it never hurts to ask... does it?

muscle draws tight... pushing self to desired height...
level with curve the curve of her belly... nose traces... almost a circle...
lips brush... the softest kiss... eyes reach... hunt higher... tween mounds to find her wicked grin and golden eyes...

Thanks again...

eyes follow the rise of curvy wolfling

I know sweet Luna... but it never hurts to ask... does it?

muscle draws tight... pushing self to desired height...
level with curve the curve of her belly... nose traces... almost a circle...
lips brush... the softest kiss... eyes reach... hunt higher... tween mounds to find her wicked grin and golden eyes...

Thanks again...

soft sigh

You make me smile.:kiss:

Do you know I was updating my siggy linkie thingy...all this time and I never added you...so sad. I have fixed that. Feel the love/lust/adoration....

:kiss:

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yay... :kiss:

oh... last thought...
mmmmmmm
e5bc_zombie_jerky.jpg

squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

yay... :kiss:

oh... last thought...
mmmmmmm
e5bc_zombie_jerky.jpg

Last thing I thought~

That goes perfectly with the book I just bought today (from the awesome brain of Seanan MacGuire who writes the October Daye urban fantasy series~published under the pen name Mira Grant....)

Whooooo Zombies

you know you are having a strange day when its a post in "I'd like to do this to" that turns you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back