Good and Rough

Status
Not open for further replies.
nt_003.jpg

huskie said:
well...I hope he's smacking her face some with his cock. Seems only appropriate.

Or just rubbing it all on her face. That can be nice too.

katiebarthedoor said:
weeping jesus on the cross. nice.

and i still have my filters set on google. no nekkid stuff. :p

*shakes head* What kindof pervert are you? You should be ashamed.

bisexplicit said:
This may just be one of my new favorite threads.

tn_3659_p_05.jpg

This one--I *feel* the heat. He's talking to her, hot, dirty words. We can't see but he's hurting and pleasuring her body with large, rough hands. She's working hard to listen to his words, but is distracted by all the touching going on. I feel this picture. Thanks, bisexplicit.

bill1955 said:
This one--I *feel* the heat. He's talking to her, hot, dirty words. We can't see but he's hurting and pleasuring her body with large, rough hands. She's working hard to listen to his words, but is distracted by all the touching going on. I feel this picture. Thanks, bisexplicit.

That is a favorite subject matter of mine, as well.

bisexplicit said:
He grabs your jaw, and looks into your eyes. Your silent. A moment passes. He commands you to part your lips, and presses a finger down your throat. You suck on it, willingly, eagerly; attempting to show your skill - that you're worthy of his cock. He gets impatient with you. Forces your head still, and plunges his fingers down your throat. Repetitive. Abrasive. If you're good enough, you get rewarded.

bisexplicit said:
*shakes head* What kindof pervert are you? You should be ashamed.
i was trying to find some parts to fix a toilet, and everytime i googled "ballcock" i got pitures of, well, you can imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back