Dressing girly

I feel much more than sexual when I dress. It gives me a feeling of freedom and exhilaration. I feel relaxed and natural, I tend to clean the house more, do laundry along with cooking and more.
The kids went to Grandma's for a week and I dressed everyday when I got home. She loves to tease me and then asked if, when the kids left for college, would I be dressing everyday then too? I smiled and said I hope so.
It really is about the feeling, making you feel natural just like it was meant to be.

took this selfie this morning. :)

(edit: not sure why it is sideways on here?!)

Attachments

• IMG_4516.jpg
    IMG_4516.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1
It's a Size Issue

took this selfie this morning. :)

(edit: not sure why it is sideways on here?!)

I've noticed that on a number of forums and I believe it has to do with how the specific site has set limits on image sizes - when an image doesn't make up well perhaps because it's too large along one side, the website kicks it on to its side to make it fit the specified window.

I love to wear panties and a camisole. I have worn a dress around the house. Want to wear panties and panty hose to work, that would be exciting.
Even though I like wearing these things when I look into the mirror it is not attractive.

Wearing panties under my work clothes

I wear my panties under my work clothes. I work mostly with women many of whom are very attractive. I wonder if they know I wear panties and I found myself wondering today if we were wearing similar styles and types. I love the idea that my sexy female boss is wearing the same bright green thong panties that I am wearing right now.

I wear my panties under my work clothes. I work mostly with women many of whom are very attractive. I wonder if they know I wear panties and I found myself wondering today if we were wearing similar styles and types. I love the idea that my sexy female boss is wearing the same bright green thong panties that I am wearing right now.

I also wear panties at work. I own one pair of boxer shorts. They are for medical visits.:eek:

I often wonder whose are prettier ...
In my opinion, I WIN...

I also wear panties at work. I own one pair of boxer shorts. They are for medical visits.:eek:

I still have one pair of manderwear, i just dont care and wear pretty panties everywhere ...
Maybe it will inspire someone that its ok for men to wear pretty panties...

I tried panties, a short skirt, and knee high for the first time recently...and kinda like it :) the feeling of the skirt brushing against my legs is sweet :)

Very nice legs! I love the feeling of skirts. The materials are so soft and the way they flow.

I feel much more than sexual when I dress. It gives me a feeling of freedom and exhilaration. I feel relaxed and natural, I tend to clean the house more, do laundry along with cooking and more.
The kids went to Grandma's for a week and I dressed everyday when I got home. She loves to tease me and then asked if, when the kids left for college, would I be dressing everyday then too? I smiled and said I hope so.

"I feel much more than sexual when I dress. It gives me a feeling of freedom and exhilaration."

I agree with you it is the same for me. And I like the feeling of feminine underwear and clothing on me. Of course, I like to gratify me sexually when I am dressed but once this is achieved, I will stay dressed for that other feeling.

its been a while and apparently the thread where I Have posted most recently (am pics) might be the wrong forum

attachment.php

I give you two thumbs up...
And one more goes up...

I didn't see this until today or I would have thanked you sooner. Love the thumb, but do you have something a little more, I don't know... penisier?

Thank you, baby

XOXOX

Faye

Attachments

• 000_0816.jpg
    000_0816.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 1
Very sexy outfits.....
everything I luv...
Thanks for sharing.....

jhane:kiss:

Thank you, sweet sexy stockings! I think I have notifications set up now, so I'll know to thank people sooner. I'd love to see more of you.

Faye

Attachments

• 000_0756.jpg
    000_0756.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 1
As soon as I get home from work, I change: stockings, garter belt with some type of top (bra, bustier, corset, slip etc) or a body stocking, heels, usually faux pearls (my fave) sometimes a collar. I sleep in my lingerie so I awaken wearing it. Make up is for play dates or weekends.

yummy love all of them but the pink mmmmmmm come here pretty baby:kiss:

For a new friend

and some others I may not have met yet

not suspenders and stockings but I just bought these and LOVE THEM

threw in one of the stockings and garter well because I want Faye to :kiss:

Last edited:
Back