The bulk of interracial stories..

I think it's worth pointing out that IR includes not just black and white but also either of those and Asian or Polynesian or American Indian. :eek:

My IR stories are mostly non racist, but some of them involve stereotypes. I have a lot of stuff that has an IR aspect, but is in other categories.

Oh, definitely includes Asian. Although why this fascination with black studs I have no idea. Nothing beats a hunky white guy. Chloe licks her lips.

I think for me a lot of the fascination with IR stories are the inter-cultural dynamics as opposed to the far more visible race thing. Cultural mores and expectations, in a society with different and often clashing sets of expectations just fascinates me.
 
Oh, definitely includes Asian. Although why this fascination with black studs I have no idea. Nothing beats a hunky white guy. Chloe licks her lips.

I think for me a lot of the fascination with IR stories are the inter-cultural dynamics as opposed to the far more visible race thing. Cultural mores and expectations, in a society with different and often clashing sets of expectations just fascinates me.

So, would you put a story about an ABC/FOB relationship in the same category?
 
So, would you put a story about an ABC/FOB relationship in the same category?

I would personally, but on Lit I don't think it would fit in IR. I'd probably post it under what ever category suited and tag it with it and Asian. All my stories are IR but I post them in different categories - first time, mature, incest and IR. it'd be fun to do abc / fob tho. One of my series is fob / white guy and I have a lot of fun with that.
 
Black stereotypes

I am a bisexual who has written some interracial stories. I have had sex with black men and white men. Based on my experience, the average black penis is larger than the average white penis. I reflect this in my stories but do try to avoid stereotypes. Some, but not all, of the black men I've had sex with did say something like "how do you like my big black cock." One even used the n-word, which I will never put in any story.

I have made the black men in my stories well to do professional men and not thugs.
 
For me, a physically formidable black male is the ultimate male, and a beautiful white female is the ultimate female. What fascinates me about interracial is the total contrast between male and female, and so for me racial stereotypes, which ARE rooted in reality, play an important role in its eroticism. There is too much reality and symbolism in WFBM stereotypes to be ignored. For me it's just how it is and conveys truth, if not absolute truth. On the other hand, a sexually powerful white woman dominating a submissive or physically average black man just isn't going to turn many people on, including me - it's too narrow of a turn-on. I write exclusively black male / white female stories, heavy on the racial archetypes and genetic underpinnings which excite me deeply. My stories are a melding of my real-life experiences and fantasies. While colorful and a bit 'fetishized', they express my real thoughts and emotions - e.g. desire, fascination, subversion, lust - regarding the natural beauty and eroticism of black male / white female coupling. What I do not like is violence, or the stereotype of the white trash woman and brutish black man. What I do like is the elegant, educated white woman falling under the black man's spell and giving in :)


-E

This answer is hot. Fuck politics.
 
I think the stereotypes are why there is a category. Otherwise "interracial" would be meaningless unless one meant to highlight the problems and or benefits of being an interracial couple. I don't truly think "interracial" on a porn site means, a social discussion, sorry.

I am a male. At seven, waiting for my first communion, I see all those pretty little girls in their spotless white dresses and shoes and petticoats and socks and I immediately think, chocolate or better yet, mud. As a youngster on the playground, it was great fun to stomp a chocolate milk container as a line of girls went by.

Does this mean I consider a black dick "dirty" ? Oh god, I hope so!

I wrote one story, just for fun and was criticized as I expected for making too much of the difference between black and white. Reality or not, many folks have fantasies about large gleaming ebony cocks. And I am one. I don't see this fantasy as any more harmful than wanting to fuck your mother or daughter or best friend's mom, as long as it is kept in the realm of fantasy. We who write pornography need steadfastly remember the difference between fantasy and reality.

All that said, we still want quality. I want my ebony gleaming cock to be attached to a person and to enter a person, a well-developed character. And this is the problem with much of the writing on this site. Many readers want only a quick cum to satisfy their particular fetish, well written or not. While I generally seek to make my stories as literate as possible, I have occasionally produced one "just for fun", e.g., "The Urinal"

To sum up, all fetishes have good stories and not so good. This category, "interracial" seems no different than most.
 
Last edited:
Geez, this thread goes back a ways.

I'm told that the common stereotypes about race and penis size aren't really true. I suppose that could just mean the average size varies by race but the spread of sizes is the same for all races.

I think people like visual variety. If you've only fucked people of your own race, fucking someone of a different race feels like a "new" thing.

Other than that, there are cultural differences. Even within the some country, people of different races or socioeconomic backgrounds will behave differently. A woman from the upper class might find it terrifically exciting to be roughly fucked by a guy who is a thug.
 
I'm told that the common stereotypes about race and penis size aren't really true. I suppose that could just mean the average size varies by race but the spread of sizes is the same for all races.

I'm reading this thread with amusement too--and in my world, with extensive personal research, the common stereotype about race and penis size bore out to be true on average comparison. And I'm not shy about writing about it. That so many want to be anal retentive about the issue is their problem.
 
I confess to rather liking the interracial stories on lit. For me though, it isn't really about race. I am not American, so I don't have the race fetish that a lot of Americans have from their history of slavery.

For me, it is the hyper masculine, dominating aspect that I like. In other words, it is the stereotype that is hot for me, not the actual skin colour or race. I would be just as happy if the guys were white, as long as they had huge cocks and huge muscles and were overly dominant and forceful. I looove stories where the woman is coerced and degraded. Where she starts seemingly pure and innocent but becomes a crazed slut when finally exposed to masculine dominance. (I think a lot of people do.) The interracial section here is a treasure trove of this.
 
I think you raise an important point about what purpose erotic lit serves its readership. It could never be argued that it is an agent of social change or capable of improving the human condition. It panders to personal fantasy and fetish which is only an aspect of the readership's zeitgeist.
The readers recognize stereotypes and other flat characters for what they are, literary devices. Erotic lit is entertainment that gleans its appeal from reader's fantasy, and Does nothing to inform them about life in the vanilla world.
 
It's porn/erotica

Going back to the OP: I am bisexual, and I love all types of interracial porn, but NEVER where any of the characters are diminished or humiliated, not the whites or the blacks (of course, any other races as well. I love white women fucked by black men, but not in a degrading way. I come from the era where it was taboo, and I think I still respond to that. It's common now, but I think of white women enjoying black cock (and I do prefer that they're portrayed as large) as sexual adventuresses, not as degraded whores. Degradation turns me off, but a small very pale woman with big black dicks in all her holes is extremely exciting, but only if she really looks like she's enjoying the hell out of it.

It's good for the goose, it's good for the gander
and it's good for me, typing as a one-hander.
 
I think you raise an important point about what purpose erotic lit serves its readership. It could never be argued that it is an agent of social change or capable of improving the human condition...

If we continue having these kinds of important discussions it could. It absolutely could.
 
I feel the same way. I'm all for coercion, taboo, reluctance and all that but I draw the line at rape, force and degradation.
 
I think you raise an important point about what purpose erotic lit serves its readership. It could never be argued that it is an agent of social change or capable of improving the human condition. It panders to personal fantasy and fetish which is only an aspect of the readership's zeitgeist.
The readers recognize stereotypes and other flat characters for what they are, literary devices. Erotic lit is entertainment that gleans its appeal from reader's fantasy, and Does nothing to inform them about life in the vanilla world.

“Zeitgeist” I love this word and it’s non defining meaning.
Personally I don’t believe places like Lit are here for the purpose of forcing change. Aren’t they an outlet for people’s to express their feelings and emotions, whether lived or just fantasy?
Is it not the case that the majority of scripts are based on part realities, whether fulfilled or missed?
In respect of interracial sex, is it not wholly the contrast in skin tones and the size myth that certain folks gain intense pleasure from this scenario?
From a personal point of view, I find the use of the abbreviation “bbc” quite offensive and rather unimaginative.
 
IR is another form of taboo. Humans are weird and taboo is often the place they look for "something different" when things get stale in their relationships or lives. Taboo situations and relationships push the boundaries of what is "acceptable" and what is not. It is the thrill of being on that edge which catches the interest and engages the sexual wondering of what it'd be like to almost cross the line.
 
I think you raise an important point about what purpose erotic lit serves its readership. It could never be argued that it is an agent of social change or capable of improving the human condition. It panders to personal fantasy and fetish which is only an aspect of the readership's zeitgeist.
The readers recognize stereotypes and other flat characters for what they are, literary devices. Erotic lit is entertainment that gleans its appeal from reader's fantasy, and Does nothing to inform them about life in the vanilla world.

Not always true. There are many stories here on Lit which strike very positive, affirmative chords with people who might otherwise not have a voice, or where readers take something of great value into their own lives. Even if a story only affects one person like this, then you have evidence of erotica with a social conscience, and it's not just stroke.

There are many, many characters written here on Lit who are by no means flat nor stereotypes. Indeed, I would argue that the very best writing here does a lot more than merely pander to personal fantasy and fetish. The very best writing captures the essence of the human condition - sex and intimacy being such a fundamental part of the human condition, how could it not?

You might not have read it yourself, but without doubt, such quality writing is here. You need to read it with your eyes, not your hand, but it's there if you look hard enough.
 
Submission to the Dominant

For me, it is the hyper masculine, dominating aspect that I like...I looove stories where the woman is coerced and degraded. Where she starts seemingly pure and innocent but becomes a crazed slut when finally exposed to masculine dominance. (I think a lot of people do.) The interracial section here is a treasure trove of this.

I agree, though I would not call this being “degraded”. “Illuminated” is nearer the mark. The woman learns something about her sexuality as social constructs dissolve before the power of nature. I have been fascinated with black men since I was a young girl. First, in a merely curious and observant way: the physical and behavioral differences; the stereotypes. I remember when my parents took me and my two siblings to our first Lakers game when I was eight. On the way home I asked, “How come almost all the players are black and the cheerleaders white?” I could sense the answer I received was shallow, and that made an impact on me. A few months later I had a beautiful experience with a black friend of my parents who I have always had a crush on. It was wholly sweet and innocent: he simply held me in his arms in our backyard pool and moved to a love song that was playing. But it tugged at my heart and mind, and brought out my first consciously sexual feelings. I loved the feel of being held against his strong body. I rested my head on his dark shoulder and wept as he held me.

Despite my curiousity, I did not lose my virginity until I was a freshman in college. And I did not submit to a black man until I was a junior. Over the course of the following three years it took over my sexuality, until I realized that I have a natural need for the masculinity and dominance that only a black man can provide. I suspect most women have the same need, even if they can’t admit it. As a biochemist I have asked myself “why?” I have also asked myself why interracial porn and interracial sex stories are so hot, and so popular.

I believe the answers are in evolutionary biology and NOT the taboo. Taboo is a social construct, while the power of the black phallus is biological, representing genetic fitness. As I mentioned in a previous post, WFBM couplings represent the ultimate contrast between the sexes. We associate fairness with femininity and darkness with masculinity; brides with white gowns and grooms with black tuxedos; white with innocence and black with lust; white with vulnerability and black with strength; etc. There are SO many levels of contrast! In fact, the contrast goes even deeper. It goes to the genetic level. Why is WFBM so hot? Because the white woman is so treasured, AND, more importantly, because she is genetically recessive. She is not just submitting to the “other” and rejecting her own, which in itself is an extremely erotic topic that has been part of world literature since time immemorial, she is selecting genetic dominance. Not just sexual dominance/aggression, but genetic dominance. She is presenting herself to her dark conqueror as a blank slate to be overwritten. The male drives evolution, but the female is the gatekeeper. She decides who passes, who leaves his mark. Both are incredibly powerful roles. In the end, the white woman is illuminated, and she chooses on a purely biological basis. The limiting social construct of the taboo dissolves.

-E
 
Last edited:
For me

I like the stereotypes, if they’re done well, and only to a certain extent. For me it better represents the primal conquering the social construct. Only then is the woman submitting to something she has been socialized against from birth: the pretty, the demure, the shallow.
 
Back
Top