Feature Your Work On A New Podcast?

dapperdan824

Virgin
Hello Literotica Authors,

First I would just like to say that I am a big fan of a lot of the work that I see here and many of you should be published, many times over :).

I am in the middle of producing an new Erotica podcast and would love to be able to feature some of your works. The show will be approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour long and will consist of a short introduction and then 1 or 2 stories, read audiobook style once a week. It will be a free to listen podcast and will have sponsors on the show, but not until after launch. It will be hosted on it's own website, Itunes, Google Play and few others. Launch is currently slated for August 21st.

You will retain complete control of your work and will be credited and a link will be put to either your literotica profile or to the location of your choice. The story will be read as is with no alterations unless you specify otherwise.

Please comment or message me if at all interested!

DapperDan

I am in the middle of producing an new Erotica podcast and would love to be able to feature some of your works. The show will be approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour long and will consist of a short introduction and then 1 or 2 stories, read audiobook style once a week. It will be a free to listen podcast and will have sponsors on the show, but not until after launch. It will be hosted on it's own website, Itunes, Google Play and few others. Launch is currently slated for August 21st.

Stories would need to be pretty short to read one or two in a half hour. Do you know what word count you need?

I made a new thread because I felt the other one didn't really grab the attention of readers nor did it succinctly convey the important details.

For anyone that has messaged me, I am getting back to you all although it may not be instant. Producing any kind of media is intensive and I also work a full time job, so I do not always have the opportunity to message right away. Rest assured I will be back with you shortly! My apologies for the delay.

Back