TSCLT3.0: A Beast Unlike Any Known To Man . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone believe this tax code language is something we should maintain? "Enter 6 percent of the smaller of line 40 or the value of your Archer MSAs on December 31, 2015, including 2015 contributions made in 2016. Include this amount on Form 1040, line 58A or Form 1040NR, line 56B." This little gem is in T.R. Reid's book "A Fine Mess," a work about our tax system that should raise the ire of any taxpayer not already irate.


;) ;)
 
Does anyone believe this tax code language is something we should maintain? "Enter 6 percent of the smaller of line 40 or the value of your Archer MSAs on December 31, 2015, including 2015 contributions made in 2016. Include this amount on Form 1040, line 58A or Form 1040NR, line 56B." This little gem is in T.R. Reid's book "A Fine Mess," a work about our tax system that should raise the ire of any taxpayer not already irate.


;) ;)

You know there's something wrong when the system is so convoluted that the people charged with administering it don't know how it works.

Ishmael
 
I learned a lesson from a mentor about that same thing. Junior was 10 or so at the time.


Buck was disabled - nearly blind - and was retired on disability. His wife worked. They had two teenaged boys. Little Buck wanted a car when he got his license, so they bought a used Camaro. It didn't tAke long for LB to rear-end someone and fuck up the car. They got it fixed for him, and a few months later, he did it again, a bit worse this time. This is where I'd have put his dumb ass back riding the bus to school until he graduated. But no, they got it fixed again.


Meanwhile, Chip offered to lend Buck his old Dodge truck for Little Buck to drive while his car was in the shop. But Chip told Buck, if anything happens, it's not just salvage value you're into me for but the cost also of the new Jasper engine and transmission, too. Buck agreed. And it wasn't two weeks and Little Buck totalled the Dodge in yet another rear-ender accident. Then the yowling started over what the truck was worth and I'll give you this, and I'm not accepting that and I told you the other thing and it's not fair . . . all because some kid cunt find the brake pedal.


Buck blew his brains out about 5 years after that, and I'm off to see some weasels . . . .

tumblr_n0enpno9TQ1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg

Her nips look like they're on weasel alert as well.
 
We just blew up a Syrian airfield and an ISIS cave complex.
Most of our nation is, however, at peace, and a large part of the population disapproves of the use of US military force.
So, I guess that these strikes were made by a few rogue bad actors who are not really Americans or patriots...

Right?

😼
 
They pay the boss a dollar.
They pay me just a dime.
That is why I take my poop
On the company's time.

💩
 

As would be predictable the entire Russian fiasco is sinking into the muck of obscurity. "Move along, nothing to see here."

No matter what the investigations uncover regarding any confirmation of the allegations in that article there is likely to be very little in the MSM. And what is written will be downplayed. The left will move on to the next alleged 'impeachable offense', running around in circles, bumping into each other, and altogether screaming that "the sky is falling." And the people that voted for Trump will be left to seethe in silent outrage.

Ishmael
 
We just blew up a Syrian airfield and an ISIS cave complex.
Most of our nation is, however, at peace, and a large part of the population disapproves of the use of US military force.
So, I guess that these strikes were made by a few rogue bad actors who are not really Americans or patriots...

Right?

😼

If you watch "Homeland" you'll see the emphasis is now on the evil white men in the CIA and the military as the real enemies of America, not the oppressed and exploited Muslim.
 
As would be predictable the entire Russian fiasco is sinking into the muck of obscurity. "Move along, nothing to see here."

No matter what the investigations uncover regarding any confirmation of the allegations in that article there is likely to be very little in the MSM. And what is written will be downplayed. The left will move on to the next alleged 'impeachable offense', running around in circles, bumping into each other, and altogether screaming that "the sky is falling." And the people that voted for Trump will be left to seethe in silent outrage.

Ishmael

Pretty much. Our grandfather used to show us Keystone Cops movie shorts and that's pretty much what is going on with the Left...
 
If you watch "Homeland" you'll see the emphasis is now on the evil white men in the CIA and the military as the real enemies of America, not the oppressed and exploited Muslim.

I don't watch much of anything that Hollywood pumps out.


I refuse to support their lunacy...
 
I don't watch much of anything that Hollywood pumps out.


I refuse to support their lunacy...

I used to watch an episode from time to time, and I did see the last episode last season that hinted at a change in direction. In a recent interview “Homeland” actor Mandy Patinkin said the following:

“In the movies, it was cowboys and Indians and the Nazis, communists, you know?” Patinkin, who plays Saul Berenson on the spy show, tells MSNBC Friday, April 14. “Now, they’ve chosen the Muslim community.”

He went on to say:

“Homeland” has tried to showcase “a different storyline where we’re helping [Muslims]” in the recently wrapped sixth season.

“[It’s] a storyline that shows in this case, in this year, in this season that maybe it’s the white men in the government and the military establishment that are the bad guys, not the Muslim community,”
 
Since You guys started with politics in this thread (not my fault, Wat!;)): And speaking of muslims:

Interesting to see different perspectives from myself and my chinese friend that I was talking about the other day:

- Him: Angela Merkel is so great, that she showed empathy and took reffugees in.
- Me: Yes, but she brought in mostly young men, instead of women and children. And she also let terrorists in, and europeans died + those cases of rape.
- Him (a bit uncomfortable -not sure if with me or himself-): yes, but she saved almost a million people.
 
Last edited:
We're not worried about politix as a topic. See the below quote from the original thread:

The Semi-Consolidated Leakage Thread
Look!!!! Another blurt thread!!!


Like it, or trash it, or whatever. Caring what you do is for pussies.


So, since it's "blurt", you get to talk about what you want to say, and that's how that goes. And as we all learned a couple of days ago, all these threads, like the site, belong to Her Majesty Kitty Momma, and she can, and will, do what-the-fuck-ever she so sees fit.


My day was . . . weird. It went okay, but nothing seemed to settle in quite right. Regardless, I got my last four units knocked out on the inside work . . . until I discover that, some-fucking-how, the last two units in that building still have the old dishwashers in them. And I have no more dishwashers.


A few phonecalls and I have two machines coming tomorrow morning and a plumber coming around noon. I'll be golden for my inspection on Thursday.

tumblr_n0enp1fufT1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
To alleviate server load, we're slowly closing down any threads with over 5,000 posts.

The new thread is here (clickie!).

As annoying as this may be, phasing out all or most of the active super-long/never-ending threads will increase the forum speed substantially. If you see a thread that's active with more than 5,000 posts, please feel free to PM me with the link.

Please note that these threads are not being removed - just closed to new posts.

Thank you for your patience and kind understanding!


UPlNDRx.gif


18010084_404524126613192_2645100564869482974_n.jpg


https://www.thevintagenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Bayer-Heroin.jpg

tumblr_n0p46jVYaE1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
Happy Wednesday!!!


It seems we haz rain. I missed it in the forecast if I even saw it at all. Oh well, it's Spring, and rain happens this time of year.


My azaleas will be at their peak this weekend, most likely. The blooming seems to have been a bit more spread out than I remember it last year.


And veggies this weekend.

tumblr_n0n5po9VwE1r9x3w6o1_500.jpg
 
The butt-hurt report is some funny shit.


Well, the pool is open. The Queen put me in a place where I had no choice but to finish what she started...

Oh well, that's life.

Speaking of a blurt, I am being told this morning that the AP cannot bring itself to report the phrase Allahu Akbar, their style sheet says to report "God is Great.


Beer is good

and

People are crazy...
 
Today is Lexington and Concord day, where some silly militia boys routed some of the King's Grenadiers, some of whom were later subdued and brought in by an old woman. It's the day that the Warsaw ghetto uprising started. There, several thousand very oppressed people decided that, fuck the government, they're weren't going quietly to be transported to a death camp, and that they could fight, live and die right where they were, thank you very much. With next to nothing, they managed to hold up an entire SS division for six weeks - because they could.


And then there's this, the 24th anniversary of the Clinton/Reno debacle at Waco TX, the Branch Davidian compound assault, fire, and deaths of all the Davidians. It was the work of the FBI misnamed Hostage Rescue Team (the very same that "rescued" the hostages at Ruby Ridge ID the summer before). Using military vehicles, the FBI injected a flammable gas into a wooden structure, and it was ignited, killing all inside. All the info we ever got from the media on these people inside came from the government, which, of course, used the period of the 51 day siege to demonize them and their leader and cast them as outlaws and criminals. There were roughly two dozen children inside. Not one soul has ever convinced me of what crime the children were guilty of . . . .


This was followed by some congressional investigations. I watched some on tape. There are a few great observations by a rep from NY in response to an accusation that the government ignited the flammable gas with some flash-bang grenades. The rep said that this would have been impossible, that the grenades weren't pyrotechnic, that they were flash-bangs instead. This rep was denied the explanation of what makes flash-bangs go flash-bang and wasn't able to conclude this for himself. This rep, then rep, is now the US Senate Minority "leader" . . . .


No, I'll never fucking forget . . . .

the-branch-davidian-compound-explodes-in-a-burst-of-flames-april-19-picture-id1301645
 
Why would an all-powerful and just Allah allow Janet Reno to incinerate little children??? What crime did they commit???

waco-siege.jpg
 
Those who forget are condemned...


;) ;)



We finally got the taxes done. That was brutal. I've never seen anyone not want $200 so badly in my life. And she wonders why we won't treat her as an adult. Un-fucking-believeable!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top