Couples at play

Lovely thread idea. Such sensuous pics so far.

Oh, that's lovely, really sensual. May I ask if you would consider posting it inline?

And thank you! :kiss:

"Posting inline." Does that mean the pics appear without having to click a link...like yours are set up. I like your setup better. How do you do that?

And I love your pictures. Very sensual.

"Posting inline." Does that mean the pics appear without having to click a link...like yours are set up. I like your setup better. How do you do that?

And I love your pictures. Very sensual.

Thank you! :kiss:

Yes, that's right, the picture appears right there in the post. To do it you need to use the little 'picture' icon in the posting tools above where you type when you post, then paste in the link to your pic. For Lit-hosted pics like the ones of your lovely wife you need the link which starts http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=

If you don't see the posting tools, make sure you have 'Standard editor - extra formatting tools' in your Miscellaneous Options in User CP.

Can we persuade you to post a pic of the two of you in here, I wonder? :devil:

Thank you! :kiss:

Yes, that's right, the picture appears right there in the post. To do it you need to use the little 'picture' icon in the posting tools above where you type when you post, then paste in the link to your pic. For Lit-hosted pics like the ones of your lovely wife you need the link which starts http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=

If you don't see the posting tools, make sure you have 'Standard editor - extra formatting tools' in your Miscellaneous Options in User CP.

Can we persuade you to post a pic of the two of you in here, I wonder? :devil:

Thanks for the pic posting tip. I love being able to just see the picture when you open the post.

I'd love to post some couples pics for you. Two problems: 1) I can't figure out how to take good couple pics when it is just the two of us. 2) Deapite the fact that she is getting into posting pics of herself (she started doing it just for me) she is insanely jealous when it comes to me. I do t know how down she's be with me being online. Talk about double standards. ;)

Beardy took a slew of pics during my last visit. Unfortunately, they are much too graphic to share here. Men. :rolleyes:

He did snap one of me on the sly, relaxing before the fun began (Profile! ). I'll leave it to you to guess which end he decided to start at once he got involved. :devil:

Beardy took a slew of pics during my last visit. Unfortunately, they are much too graphic to share here. Men. :rolleyes:

He did snap one of me on the sly, relaxing before the fun began (Profile! ). I'll leave it to you to guess which end he decided to start at once he got involved. :devil:

Oh, I do love that profile pic, beautiful... Gorgeous fishnet (?) number you're wearing :kiss: Is that one of those which is, er, completely open at the bottom of it? I love those.

And what is that on the night-stand, that frankly phallus-shaped object...? I think we should be told... :devil:

I'm going to give you an E- on the couples pic taking so far. I'm expecting better next time *looks sternly over principle-style glasses*

Did you find it arousing to do, though, I wonder? :devil:

Thanks for the pic posting tip. I love being able to just see the picture when you open the post.

I'd love to post some couples pics for you. Two problems: 1) I can't figure out how to take good couple pics when it is just the two of us. 2) Deapite the fact that she is getting into posting pics of herself (she started doing it just for me) she is insanely jealous when it comes to me. I do t know how down she's be with me being online. Talk about double standards. ;)

On (1): A cheap tripod is your friend!

On (2): Just have fun with it, if it turns the two of you on, that's brilliant! If you and she like looking at the pics afterwards, but they don't go any further, also brilliant. If you happen to take one you're both happy to share, even better. But it's all about you two, not about this... :kiss:

Post your couples pics here - teasing, tender, playful, hot, whatever you like...

Please be sure that everyone shown in any pics you post has given their permission for them to be shared

Here's a favourite of ours to get things started:

The pics of you two are always delicious...xx

How I love Sunday mornings.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Oh we have those too, but they're never being posted here. :devil:

Nor ours. But I do have a sexy Lit friend who may receive a few of them by messenger. :cool:

Oh, I do love that profile pic, beautiful... Gorgeous fishnet (?) number you're wearing :kiss: Is that one of those which is, er, completely open at the bottom of it? I love those.

And what is that on the night-stand, that frankly phallus-shaped object...? I think we should be told... :devil:

I'm going to give you an E- on the couples pic taking so far. I'm expecting better next time *looks sternly over principle-style glasses*

Did you find it arousing to do, though, I wonder? :devil:

Thank you! It got high marks from Beardy as well. ;) It's a stretch-lace chemise, and it just barely covers my bum. In order to boost my grade, I have put up a better shot of it in my profile. :eek:

That eye-catching item you mentioned is only a water bottle, but I had to look twice myself to be sure! :D

I felt very self-conscious posing for the first few pics, but once Beardy started putting his 'parts' into my 'places,' I forgot all about the camera. :eek:

Last edited:
Nor ours. But I do have a sexy Lit friend who may receive a few of them by messenger. :cool:

*imagines Litsters frantically checking to see if it's them* :rolleyes:

Thank you! It got high marks from Beardy as well. ;) It's a stretch-lace chemise, and it just barely covers my bum. In order to boost my grade, I have put up a better shot of it in my profile. :eek:

I think we can award you a definite 'C' for the profile pic, very good. Nice to see Beardy's hand in there, checking the quality... ;)

That eye-catching item you mentioned is only a water bottle, but I had to look twice myself to be sure! :D

I felt very self-conscious posing for the first few pics, but once Beardy started putting his 'parts' into my 'places,' I forgot all about the camera. :eek:

The art of a good photographer, relaxing his subject... :devil:

Time for a new picture! This was actually taken a few months ago, in a very upmarket hotel room, but I'm posting it to bring back some delicious memories! :)

AlZ4NCE.jpg

Back