Trump Tweet Thread

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 18

The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating.That's higher than O's #'s!


Yeah, he's doing about how you'd expect from an old white guy. For the younger black guy, expectations were higher.
 
Donald Trump Jr.‏Verified account @DonaldJTrumpJr Jun 18

Not surprising at all!
Father Of Otto Warmbier: Obama Admin Told Us To Keep Quiet, Trump Admin Brought Him Home


He is indeed back home now. Condolences to his family.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.


I think he forgot to add, "believe me."
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 31m31 minutes ago

With all of the recently reported electronic surveillance, intercepts, unmasking and illegal leaking of information, I have no idea...

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 30m30 minutes ago
Replying to @realDonaldTrump

...whether there are "tapes" or recordings of my conversations with James Comey, but I did not make, and do not have, any such recordings.


I think he forgot to add, "believe me."

He didn't write this Tweet.
 
He didn't write this Tweet.

I agree, this is not a Trump tweet. It's a lawyers tweet written to look like a Trump tweet but not quite getting there.

Quite frankly I don't believe it. First off, why say anything that might suggest the existence of tapes in the first place? Secondly, why the significant delay in making it clear there are no tapes?

It suggests to me that there are, or were, tapes, that Trump's legal team spent some time reviewing them and found they proved beyond a shadow of doubt that Trump was lying and consequently advised him to deny their existence.

I'm sure they no longer exist.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 23

Just out: The Obama Administration knew far in advance of November 8th about election meddling by Russia. Did nothing about it. WHY?


Republicans controlled Congress, and didn't do shit.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 8h8 hours ago

I cannot imagine that these very fine Republican Senators would allow the American people to suffer a broken ObamaCare any longer!


Republicans control Congress and don't do shit.
 
Rather than deal with his health-care bill seemingly on death’s door Thursday morning, President Trump launched a cruel personal attack on MSNBC’s Morning Joe co-hosts and love birds Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski.

Tweet

...insisted on joining me. She (Mika) was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!”

Emperor Carrot stoops to personal attack (as he has done, before)

(Emperor Carrot had plastic surgery and scalp reduction, he should not be throwing stones...)


http://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-tweets-mika-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift


Twitter war!


http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017...rzezinski-was-bleeding-badly-from-a-face-lift


gsgs comment-

People attack Emperor Carrot for how he behaves, what he has said, and what he does.( He makes claims, and backs them up with nothing.)

(No one has to list his small hands, his grotesque emotional outbursts, his hypocrisy. But, it is amusing.)

This is the ancient toddler, that was picked, and supported. Temper tantrums, expected.
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago

...to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!


Joe Scarborough is just "Psycho Joe", but Mika Brzezinski is an insistent "low I. Q. Crazy Mika," bleeding from her whatever.

Meanwhile, Melania's anti-cyber-bully campaign is now closed.
 
Ten more tweets since Trump's tirade about the Morning Joe show. Five tweets about the House passing bills on immigrant criminals, three tweets about his energy policy, one about Mattis and Syria, and one about North Korea.

Not a word about health insurance. Not a word about the travel ban.
 
twithead

My first post here ever...yayyy for me!

With all of this tweeting, how can he get any work done? Nothing happens except for his bombastic stupid tweets about irrelevant and (often) lying crap.

The Dem's need to be working on putting forward a fresh face...and I don't see that happening.

What a bizarre world...it's kinda surreal
 
Our President seems hell bent on becoming the Ugliest American of all time.

And yet a segment of the population still adores him.

What will his eventual presidential library look like?
presidential-daily-library-presents-twitter-donald-trump_3acc7c56-5312-11e7-869c-505e32be9126.jpg
 
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

President Trump has posted a video on Twitter of himself knocking down and punching a man with "CNN" covering his head, with hashtags FraudNewsCNN and FNN.

The footage is genuine, except for the CNN logo superimposed on it. And there was nothing at all fake about the wrestling match the footage came from.
Apprently, Tom Bossert thinks it makes Donald Trump look genuine.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-genuine-president-homeland-security-official/story?id=48392899
Trump is 'the most genuine president,' homeland security official says of CNN tweet.
 
He's got his first date with Putin coming up and is trying to impress him, give the guy a break

2016-07-25-1469472310-3744164-gettyimages531157596e1463172570228-thumb.jpg



https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

President Trump has posted a video on Twitter of himself knocking down and punching a man with "CNN" covering his head, with hashtags FraudNewsCNN and FNN.

The footage is genuine, except for the CNN logo superimposed on it. And there was nothing at all fake about the wrestling match the footage came from.
 
It should come as no surprise that Trump supporters are the same people that think professional wrestling is real. There is no significant difference between a Trump rally and Wrestlemania.
 
That fuckwad idiot is encouraging direct violence against the press. Not one commentator on the Sunday Shows remembered to bring up Greg Gianforte, HELLO!! What's it going to take? Does a journalist actually have to be murdered?
 
Happy 4th of July to everyone, including the haters and losers!
9:57 PM - 3 Jul 2014


What a sweet guy
 
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

I will represent our country well and fight for its interests! Fake News Media will never cover me accurately but who cares! We will #MAGA!


Who cares? That seems like a pretty serious mood swing.
 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
Putin & I discussed forming an impenetrable Cyber Security unit so that election hacking, & many other negative things, will be guarded..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
...and safe. Questions were asked about why the CIA & FBI had to ask the DNC 13 times for their SERVER, and were rejected, still don't....

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 17h17 hours ago
...have it. Fake News said 17 intel agencies when actually 4 (had to apologize). Why did Obama do NOTHING when he had info before election?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago
The fact that President Putin and I discussed a Cyber Security unit doesn't mean I think it can happen. It can't-but a ceasefire can,& did!


What's the point of tweeting about the Cyber Security Unit, then?
 
So... Is Donald Trump jnr as stupid as he seems?

Seems to me admitting that he met with Russians to get the dirt on Hillary is not the most intelligent thing he has done.
 

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 4h4 hours ago

When I left Conference Room for short meetings with Japan and other countries, I asked Ivanka to hold seat. Very standard. Angela M agrees!

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

If Chelsea Clinton were asked to hold the seat for her mother,as her mother gave our country away, the Fake News would say CHELSEA FOR PRES!


Chelsea Clinton‏Verified account @ChelseaClinton 3h3 hours ago

Chelsea Clinton Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Good morning Mr. President. It would never have occurred to my mother or my father to ask me. Were you giving our country away? Hoping not.
 
Back
Top