The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay for writing!! :cathappy:

It's way too cold here, so much that I unearthed the blanket from where I had it stored. Crazy weather. :rolleyes:

So now you look like your AV then? ;)

We actually had rain here the last couple days. But my computer throws enough heat to make the study 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the apartment.

Now, I could only get those two...errr...passionate scenes written down I would be on track.

Oh, morning steve. Please excuse my rudeness for not acknowledging you earlier.

We actually had rain here the last couple days. But my computer throws enough heat to make the study 20 degrees hotter than the rest of the apartment.

Now, I could only get those two...errr...passionate scenes written down I would be on track.

God, no! Not that buried in the blanket either. :eek:

Go, john! Write those sex scenes!!

Or else what...? :p

Or else... or else ... *sputters*

Please. :cool:

Oh, morning steve. Please excuse my rudeness for not acknowledging you earlier.

My bad, too, john. Too busy tormenting the Blankie Lady... :)

When I was a lot younger than I am, in the dim and distant past, a lady
wearing an anklet was an indication of her relaxed morals, if not her profession.

I never fathomed quite why: Women have been wearing them since ancient times!

Now, a little exhibitionism won't kill you... slut. :p

Yes. :cool:

Mine are kind of disgusting tree trunks too. It's amazing what certain angles with a camera will do for not-so-wonderful feet. :rolleyes: Come on, you're a photographer!

The throw down, huh? CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! :D

When I was a lot younger than I am, in the dim and distant past, a lady
wearing an anklet was an indication of her relaxed morals, if not her profession.

I never fathomed quite why: Women have been wearing them since ancient times!

:eek:

I'll have you know my morals are quite un-relaxed. Someone else is a *cough* slut.

*looks at the gentleman with his feet up* ;)

:p:p:p

Mmm, just look at all those gorgeous tootsies!

Flannel trousers! :p

Bare ankles :devil:

And the pink shalwars are just ... :nana:

John! do go and look in the Humor thread! HP has put up some really good ones and you will especially appreciate his latest.
:D

John! do go and look in the Humor thread! HP has put up some really good ones and you will especially appreciate his latest.
:D

HAHAHA! I love it! She fainted before he could talk about his....extended, telephoto lens. :rolleyes:

Ok, I think it was time my flannel, pj covered butt made its way into bed. Night all. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back