I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Circles and side-to-side work for me as well. As does a beckoning motion....

(why, oh why, is there no angel smiley)

Oh my..........Circles and side-to-side seem to be a favorite of mine.......thinking back yonder to the suggestion of "good taste".........but the beckoning motion, is something to make one pause with desire........ :rose:

Oh my..........Circles and side-to-side seem to be a favorite of mine.......thinking back yonder to the suggestion of "good taste".........but the beckoning motion, is something to make one pause with desire........ :rose:

It certainly gives me pause....and a wet thong.

I see that....well I will put in my bid as soon as I can.....and I am pretty good at laying down some pipe too.....just in case your interested

*gasp* excellent...I've been looking for a plumber....things have been wet and dripping of late....

*gasp* excellent...I've been looking for a plumber....things have been wet and dripping of late....

well then your in luck....I have the perfect......TOOL....to plug that leak.....and if I cant keep it from leaking I have the perfect device to catch the drippings...

well then your in luck....I have the perfect......TOOL....to plug that leak.....and if I cant keep it from leaking I have the perfect device to catch the drippings...

God I love men who are good with power tools. And who work with their hands.

(Dunno what's hotter....the fact that you're going along with my stupid metaphors or the thought of you fucking me and licking my pussy.)

God I love men who are good with power tools. And who work with their hands.

(Dunno what's hotter....the fact that you're going along with my stupid metaphors or the thought of you fucking me and licking my pussy.)

mmmm I am glad that you like that babe.....I have the ultimate plunger here.....and my hands are big and firm....they are good at groping and grabing things....pinching if need be....plugning tight areas as well...

trust me....I am hard thinking of licking you...fuckcing you....rimmming you.......mmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back