trading pics of Wife

Looking to play tonight on yahoo(after 7pm et) I want to explore mmf kinky fantasies with with another guy about my wife, his wife, groups, etc. send me a private message! Have had some fun in the past trading pics and exploring kinky fantasies with other guys. Hit me up!

Last edited:
Looking to play tonight on yahoo(after 7pm et) I want to explore mmf kinky fantasies with with another guy about my wife, his wife, groups, etc. send me a private message! Have had some fun in the past trading pics and exploring kinky fantasies with other guys. Hit me up!

Last edited:
Looking to play tonight on yahoo. I want to explore mmf kinky fantasies with with another guy about my wife, his wife, groups, etc. send me a private message! Have had some fun in the past trading pics and exploring kinky fantasies with other guys. Hit me up! Been having a lot of fun lately !

Id love to see picture of another mans wife and talk about all the things id do to her.

Looking to play on yahoo tonight. Want to explore a dirty/kinky mmf bisexual threesome. I'm me at wolvesfan2098

Just bumping this thread from the not too distant past wondering if anyone is still interested!

Back