Looking for help from a Volunteer Editor

Panthers70

Virgin
Joined
Jul 11, 2011
Posts
19
I was wondering if any experienced Volunteer Editor has the time to help out a new author.

I'd like someone to take a look at a story of mine (which should be ready in about a weeks time) and offer advice on plot, character development and story structure, although correcting any glaring grammar/spelling errors would also be appreciated.

Genre: Incest
Tags: mF, MMMMmF, Incest, Group, Mature, NonC/Reluc (drugged)

Please PM me (don't reply here) if you're interested or you require any further information before making a decision.

Thanks in advance

Panthers70
 
From sites that allow content Lit does not...I have seen a capital "M" or "F" to mean adult and a lower case "m" or "f" to mean child/under the legal age of majority. What does the letter difference mean to you?
 
From sites that allow content Lit does not...I have seen a capital "M" or "F" to mean adult and a lower case "m" or "f" to mean child/under the legal age of majority. What does the letter difference mean to you?

I use the "mF" tag to show that there is a significant age difference between the characters, young male/older female, but yes I agree on some sites "m" could mean the male is underage. Apologies for any confusion and thanks for pointing that out.

I know the Literotica rules on this as my very first story last year was initially rejected for that reason so I thought that the use of "m" here would imply an age of 18 or more.

So just to be clear, apart from a little flirting, all the sexual activity takes place on his 18th birthday.
 
Just let you know I've been lucky enough to secure the services of a volunteer editor so this thread can now be closed.

Thanks
 
Back
Top