Kreepy Kavanaugh

Of course you suspect such. You need to find a way to blame every victim.

Oh look, another dick in a shining armour. :D
This shtick never gets old on a porn board.


Did I blame Christine Ford? On the contrary.

I'm simply saying that we need to be more discerning about such serious allegations.
How likely is it for someone to force himself (or his dick) onto someone, in the middle of a crowd? I suspect that there's more to the story.

Not only that, but it's offensive to victims of sexual assault or rape, to conflate all these things instead of putting them on a scale.
 
Oh look, another dick in a shining armour. :D
This shtick never gets old on a porn board.


Did I blame Christine Ford? On the contrary.

I'm simply saying that we need to be more discerning about such serious allegations.
How likely is it for someone to force himself (or his dick) onto someone, in the middle of a crowd? I suspect that there's more to the story.

Not only that, but it's offensive to victims of sexual assault or rape, to conflate all these things instead of putting them on a scale.

Where did she say spin the bottle?

There is a scale, dishrag. This is why there are varying degrees of sexual assault. His actions fall under the 4th.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php



https://twitter.com/michaelavenatti/status/1044032678951960576?s=21
 
Last edited:
Subscribing to the "Better to have a family and lost it all to addiction than to never have one at all" theory, I see. I'm sure your kid's biological father appreciates them more than you did anyway.

Not that the details will ever matter to you because no one is ever going to ask you to sire their children but you seem to have some misunderstanding about biology, co-parenting, divorce, children and families.

"Biological" father is what you will never be. You have to be the one that sires the children. Divorce is not "losing your family." Your children (well, not yours, I am speaking generally about men who have sired children) are still your family. They now have two families. If their mother remarries, her husband is a stepfather, not a biological father.

I realize this is all very confusing to you since I am sure your family could see that you were unsuitable for continuing the line so they didn't fill you in on how these things work.

Hope that helps.
 
If you can't let what Trump does and says as well as the indictments/convictions already levied on those in Trump's orbit and those surely to come answer, you're not capable/willing to absorb an answer. I hope the Russians are paying you well to be that dumb too.


"Everyone" is an answer, and thus far as been a very good one. Who do you think you're fooling? (Funny how you don't answer any questions.)

nothing has tp do woth Russia or collusion
 
The day of his nomination

BUSYBODY started a thread that said



The #METTOO movement against him starts

3

2

1



Predictable
 
1. Ramirez admits gaps in her memory and wasn’t certain it was Kavanaugh

2. The New Yorker tried to find eyewitnesses... and failed

3. Others alleged to have been involved deny it happened

4. Ramirez's former best friend challenges the claim
The unnamed former friend said of Ramirez, “This is a woman I was best friends with. We shared intimate details of our lives. And I was never told this story by her, or by anyone else. It never came up. I didn’t see it; I never heard of it happening.” Ramirez and the unnamed friend were close all through their years at Yale, and said that Kavanaugh remained part of their “larger social circle.” According to the story, this friend of Ramirez initially suggested “that Ramirez may have been politically motivated” in coming forward with the allegation.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/four-r...ions-against-kavanaugh-are-weaker-than-fords/
 
You don't know what she said. You haven't seen the letter or heard her actual testimony. You assume the wild ass media reports to be true. According to a wild ass media report I read today, a third named witness in her letter has denied her story.
Says the person who claims to know all the evidence Mueller has. :rolleyes:
 
I am sorry but even if Kavanaugh was getting blow jobs in a public square in the 1980s, it doesn't matter. He made it through Senate confirmations as a district judge just a few years ago. All of this is anti-Trump political bullshit.
 
NYT: “Ms. Ramirez herself contacted former Yale classmates asking if they recalled the incident and told some of them that she could not be certain Mr. Kavanaugh was the one who exposed himself.”
 
Meanwhile Chairman Grassley has confirmed Kavanaugh's very young daughters are receiving increasingly terrifying and credible death threats with every passing day
 
Laughable reply...….I wonder how many before her have gone to a politician over the police.
How many of their attackers have been up for a seat on the supreme court?
I wish you'd post the stats showing that the police do nothing.
do search engines not work on your computer?

I'm a woman and I think she lying. She had a political agenda or she would have gone to the police long before now.
What was the outcome when you went to the police when you were sexually assaulted?
 
Last edited:
He is going to be seated and I am going to be gleeful about your impotent howls afterward.

Speaking of howls from the impotent...

You got your eminently unqualified Kagen and your racist wise Latina. Be content.

"Be content?"

5bF.gif


Go fuck yourself.

And for anyone else that thinks this same shitty way as the Yap-O-Matic® prick, fuck you too.

If y'all don't like that?

large.nofucks.gif.89dbf4a3c1d71612f3defa37b8d0066b.gif
 
Of course! Just look at what happened today:
- Kavanaugh team releases stunning news that Kav has calendars proving he wasn't at party in 1982
- Farrow/Mayer rush out thin story of incident in 1983
- Story includes odd addendum about Mark Judge

They know Ford's story is dead.
 
Well, Ford can turn the Ford around.

Funny how when the news of the calendar broke, another activist stepped right into the breech with a fresh new claim and it's lather, rinse, repeat...



If Grassley had any balls and a little common horse-sense, he'd just say, let's vote.



Funny thing is, let's say, you get rid of Trump. Then you get a hard-line Conservative President Pence. Let's say you get rid of Kavanaugh, then you get a hard-core Conservative woman nominee, that you can't beat up like you anonymously beat up men with whispered innuendo. What are you going to do, have some secret doctor pop up at the last minute and claim he gave her an abortion, but his records don't indicate where or when and no nurse(s) can be located who were there?
 
Well, Ford can turn the Ford around.

Funny how when the news of the calendar broke, another activist stepped right into the breech with a fresh new claim and it's lather, rinse, repeat...



If Grassley had any balls and a little common horse-sense, he'd just say, let's vote.



Funny thing is, let's say, you get rid of Trump. Then you get a hard-line Conservative President Pence. Let's say you get rid of Kavanaugh, then you get a hard-core Conservative woman nominee, that you can't beat up like you anonymously beat up men with whispered innuendo. What are you going to do, have some secret doctor pop up at the last minute and claim he gave her an abortion, but his records don't indicate where or when and no nurse(s) can be located who were there?

Boom!

Senior Republican staffers also learned of the allegation last week and, in conversations with The New Yorker, expressed concern about its potential impact on Kavanaugh’s nomination. Soon after, Senate Republicans issued renewed calls to accelerate the timing of a committee vote.
 
Yeah....

A classmate of Ramirez’s, who declined to be identified because of the partisan battle over Kavanaugh’s nomination, said that another student told him about the incident either on the night of the party or in the next day or two. The classmate said that he is “one-hundred-per-cent sure” that he was told at the time that Kavanaugh was the student who exposed himself to Ramirez. He independently recalled many of the same details offered by Ramirez, including that a male student had encouraged Kavanaugh as he exposed himself. The classmate, like Ramirez, recalled that the party took place in a common room on the first floor in Entryway B of Lawrance Hall, during their freshman year. “I’ve known this all along,” he said. “It’s been on my mind all these years when his name came up. It was a big deal.” The story stayed with him, he said, because it was disturbing and seemed outside the bounds of typically acceptable behavior, even during heavy drinking at parties on campus. The classmate said that he had been shocked, but not necessarily surprised, because the social group to which Kavanaugh belonged often drank to excess. He recalled Kavanaugh as “relatively shy” until he drank, at which point he said that Kavanaugh could become “aggressive and even belligerent.”


Another classmate, Richard Oh, an emergency-room doctor in California, recalled overhearing, soon after the party, a female student tearfully recounting to another student an incident at a party involving a gag with a fake penis, followed by a male student exposing himself. Oh is not certain of the identity of the female student. Ramirez told her mother and sister about an upsetting incident at the time, but did not describe the details to either due to her embarrassment.

Mark Krasberg, an assistant professor of neurosurgery at the University of New Mexico who was also a member of Kavanaugh and Ramirez’s class at Yale, said Kavanaugh’s college behavior had become a topic of discussion among former Yale students soon after Kavanaugh’s nomination. In one e-mail that Krasberg received in September, the classmate who recalled hearing about the incident with Ramirez alluded to the allegation and wrote that it “would qualify as a sexual assault,” he speculated, “if it’s true.”
 
Back
Top