The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 4 bottles of beer, half a pint glass of wine, a shot of sambucca, a double archers and lemonade and a orange vodka kick.

It was a great night but I think I now officially need new feet LOL.

Mhhh flaming sambuccas! Its the fumes I tells you!
Glad to hear you had a good time doll.

Turned into no bad a day weatherwise, I'm defering judgement on the rest of the day until tonight.
Love the colours of autumn tho!

I like autumn, but love winter even more. Love when everything is nice white. Nights are not that dark and everything seems so peaceful. Love look outta the window late at night and go out for a walk and enjoy the silence. Eeven the streets are quite quiet in the winter. Love it!! :)

Somehow snow makes me feel peaceful. Winter is quiet season and so am I, so maybe thats why. lol

I prefer autumn, but dry cold and crisp. Not so keen when it's wet.

Years ago I nursed a girl who'd made a terrible mess of her ankle slipping on wet leaves. Now I think of that everytime I see clumps of wet leaves in autumn.

You can't beat a freezing crisp sunny winters morning with fresh snow, from the night before, on the floor. Puts a spring in yer step!

Go on celtic get in about them !

I had 4 bottles of beer, half a pint glass of wine, a shot of sambucca, a double archers and lemonade and a orange vodka kick.

It was a great night but I think I now officially need new feet LOL.

It can't of been that good when you can still list what you drank ;) hehe...

Evening everyone.. Hope the week is treating you well.. I can't wait until I actually have a weekend off for a change... Will make a nice change..

Oh fuck... I'm going to wembley for the NFL this sunday and just had the worst news ever....

The fucking stereophonics are the pre game entertainment.... How shit is that.. And I thought it was bad that the feeling played last year. Maybe I can run onto the pitch and rid the world of their evil for good! :rolleyes:

It can't of been that good when you can still list what you drank ;) hehe...

Evening everyone.. Hope the week is treating you well.. I can't wait until I actually have a weekend off for a change... Will make a nice change..

I can hold my drink thank you!

I never get a hangover, and I can always remember what happened the night before.

I can hold my drink thank you!

I never get a hangover, and I can always remember what happened the night before.

You need more drink to get a hangover my dear :) You are playing it safe right now... hehe..

Give it a few years, then they will happen all the time. I was like you, even when I went out and drank right through the night. Now the hangovers have caught up and its not good.. lol..

Heh, I'm out again this saturday, but I'm stopping at a friend's house so I won't be on here drunkenly to post :p

Oh fuck... I'm going to wembley for the NFL this sunday and just had the worst news ever....

The fucking stereophonics are the pre game entertainment.... How shit is that.. And I thought it was bad that the feeling played last year. Maybe I can run onto the pitch and rid the world of their evil for good! :rolleyes:

Could have been worse my man, McFly or something! Then again the stereophonics are pish! At least the cheerleaders will keep your mind off the goddamn awful dirge. I've never been to an american football game, the closest I've been was gaelic football which is a fine game. Seen a bit on sky sports news a bout the cheerleaders arrivin in london taking more luggage than the offence an deffence combined and thats just rhe make up!(Warpaint)

Last edited:

I just had this image of you running onto the pitch, naked...*laughs* that thought has gotta be the highlight of my day so far!

And I like Stereophonics :p

Morning all, hopefully going to be another nice, crisp day.

It was great. I was slightly drunker than usual tho, and I think thats cos I had so much beer. I normally stick to spirits!

I haven't been really really really drunk for years. I tend to reach a point and stop...I'm a wimp. lol I do tend to be a frisky, happy drunk before I pass out, so I guess that's a plus!

Morning campers. Cracking day! Snuck hame for a quick cuppa and a swatch at my emails.

Could have been worse my man, McFly or something! Then again the stereophonics are pish! At least the cheerleaders will keep your mind off the goddamn awful dirge. I've never been to an american football game, the closest I've been was gaelic football which is a fine game. Seen a bit on sky sports news a bout the cheerleaders arrivin in london taking more luggage than the offence an deffence combined and thats just rhe make up!(Warpaint)

The only reson the phonics are worse than mcfly is cos they have been around longer and therefore poisoned my ears for longer.

Plus Kelly jones is a complete cunt..

Shy... No streaking you silly thing... Merely charging the pitch with a baseball bat and beating the shit out of Smelly Jones for crimes against music and for being a twat.

Heh, I'm out again this saturday, but I'm stopping at a friend's house so I won't be on here drunkenly to post :p

No listing what you drank, but make sure it is twice as much... Only then will you really know what hangover means and if you can hold the drink ;)

Enjoy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back