The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the most important thing a zombie girl wants her date to have? brains....BRAINS....

"Jackson irritates me in just the right way"

"So very glad I got to cuddle him, cause he wasn't real till I did"

"10am is a good time of day"

"It will be a good deal of fun fucking with the kitten this week"

:You look good today: "I dont remember asking for your opinion, ever"

"Gah, i need to do that more often cause my thighs are killing me!!!"

Why, thank you. I think.... lest your talking about my childish banter.. then you can bite my very pale butt. TYVM.

*Bites your butt just for the fun of it* I'll let you take that however you want to, Nina dear....

"ok, now that I have cum myself stupid, twice this morning... I'm off to get other shit done"

I demand to be a part of this some time. ;)

Wish I had some thread ideas...
I'd love to do somethin' with Fr33k or Noon.

But I dont know what they would like.
Or if they'd be interested.

*peers around for them*
Yes that was my lazyass way of asking to do a thread!!

I would very much be interested in writing with you. As far as ideas go, I'm rather flexible. I do enjoy sci-fi/cyber punk and have been on a reading kick in that vein, so something along the lines of Ghost in the Shell would work. The question, Girl, is what do you like. I'm pretty easy....and I mean that in most of the ways it can be taken. *Smirks*

Knowing you is like knowing me~a process, a journey, but well worth it once you find the way inside.

*yes, gushy and mushy...deal with it!*

Last thought~

How do I answer the Wolf??

Damn saucy, cheeky wench.

Last thought:

Like you always do, woman, with a great deal of thought and instinct.

"Do I have enough rope to tie those two together and then to something sturdy?

Yep. Definitely going to need to get another gag and set of electrodes though...."

Damn saucy, cheeky wench.

Last thought:

Like you always do, woman, with a great deal of thought and instinct.

*ding, ding, ding...we have a winner!!*

:heart:

Yep. Definitely going to need to get another gag and set of electrodes though...."

*raises hand*

I would willingly be bound to Cait...but only if you agree that once you are done playing, we get to bind YOU!

*nods*

Last Thought~

"Get to it, wench...you've been staring at the thread for 15 minutes and haven't typed a single word. And you KNOW what you wanna do...so friggin' do it!!!"

*raises hand*

I would willingly be bound to Cait...but only if you agree that once you are done playing, we get to bind YOU!

*nods*

Last Thought~

"Get to it, wench...you've been staring at the thread for 15 minutes and haven't typed a single word. And you KNOW what you wanna do...so friggin' do it!!!"

*grins wickedly* OH? Was he talking about us, Luna? I was thinking he meant your characters in the thread but if he meant us......

*runs the tip of her tongue over her lips* Most definitely. And I agree... what we could do with a bound Fr33k. Oh the wicked imagery floating through my mind at the moment.

*raises hand*

*nods*

Last Thought~

But of course, Luna. Turnabout is fair play, after all. And yes, get to it, wench! *chuckles lightly*

Break times are good.

Sasha!!! *pounces*

*grins wickedly* OH? Was he talking about us, Luna? I was thinking he meant your characters in the thread but if he meant us......

*runs the tip of her tongue over her lips* Most definitely. And I agree... what we could do with a bound Fr33k. Oh the wicked imagery floating through my mind at the moment.

If your mind is anything like mine...then I am both terrified and aroused for Fr33k...trust me.

But of course, Luna. Turnabout is fair play, after all. And yes, get to it, wench! *chuckles lightly*

Am going, am going...

*grumbles*

Gawd I love how articulate you can be Nina, dear. *snicker*
It was absolutly fucking nessessary... BUT... I should have been in the shower.. cause i now have to wash the bathroom rug... Dont ask.
*Bites your butt just for the fun of it* I'll let you take that however you want to, Nina dear....
I'll take it on the bottom of the left cheek, thank you.
I demand to be a part of this some time. ;)

ORLY?

o_O

It was absolutly fucking nessessary... BUT... I should have been in the shower.. cause i now have to wash the bathroom rug... Dont ask.

I'll take it on the bottom of the left cheek, thank you.

ORLY?

o_O

*His bite ends up on the top of her right cheek*

YA RLY! ^-^

There's something almost disturbing about taking absolutely no damage in the final battles in the initial playthrough of a game that can be beaten at level 35....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back