What are you thinking right now? ~ 5 ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that I took the right decision and struck the right tone. I'm glad that it was appreciated.

tumblr_oaj85bKrho1uh82gco1_540.jpg

a lovely side for dinner...

Stupidly unprofessional. Complete bullshit. My husband just got let go via email and the CEO won't speak to him cus he's a punk. I'd call him a pussy but I refuse to insult females due to his lack of balls.

That my sister doesn't deserve to have thyroid cancer ... She's one of the most wonderful people I've ever met ... We may not always see eye to eye but she's an amazing daughter, sister, wife, mother, and nurse

That my sister doesn't deserve to have thyroid cancer ... She's one of the most wonderful people I've ever met ... We may not always see eye to eye but she's an amazing daughter, sister, wife, mother, and nurse
(Hugs) I'm sorry you are going through that.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
85% Switch
74% Voyeur
67% Experimentalist
67% Submissive
65% Rope bunny
65% Vanilla
62% Exhibitionist
54% Dominant
54% Rigger
50% Masochist
42% Non-monogamist
33% Sadist
32% Brat
27% Master/Mistress
18% Brat tamer
14% Daddy/Mommy
14% Ageplayer
11% Primal (Prey)
10% Girl/Boy
9% Primal (Hunter)
7% Slave
6% Owner
5% Degrader
4% Pet
3% Degradee

Interesting....

Wouldn't it be awesome if Lit had an app? It'd make it so much easier to post when I'm not home... and supposed to be working... okay it might be a bad idea but it's a really freaking awesome idea!

I fucked everything up, feel like I was put in a stretching machine.

Last edited:
It's hard to let my music motivate me when I know my first stop of the day is Walmart.

Thinking about all the cool people I met here and wondering if they're all on summer vacation.

I caught Him by Rupert Holmes on Sirius today. God, what guilty pleasures that and the friggin' Pina Colada song are. I should have posted dark stuff like that on the confessions thread, probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back