What do you suggest ?

Ezrollin

Really Experienced
Looking for stories with good story lines in the following categories,Erotic couplings,Loving wives,non-consent, taboo/incest. I value a good story line / plot over erotic repetition. Give me one or two of those you feel have the best plots...thank you !

Looking for stories with good story lines in the following categories,Erotic couplings,Loving wives,non-consent, taboo/incest. I value a good story line / plot over erotic repetition. Give me one or two of those you feel have the best plots...thank you !

You might get a better response by posting this in the "Looking for a story" thread.

But I have stories in Loving Wives and one EC story. I think as far a plot goes, it depends on what you are looking for. If you mean some wildly involved twisted convoluted plot, I don't have any. If you just want a good story plot then try "Coke Makes Everyone Cum" It is probably my best and the plot has nothing to do with the title. My EC story is actually a decent story, but it is short.

You also will probably get more satisfactory results by asking that only recommendations of another author, not the poster, be made. You'll get more objective results.

Girl hooks up with the hot guy at a frat party. Returns home for Thanksgiving, big family reunion, only to find that her hook-up is her 1st cousin she has not seen in years. Yikes! what is a girl to do?

Pilot's suggestion is apposite. We'll all be tempted to recommend our own stories, I'm sure. In the spirit of his suggestion I'd like to recommend Creamer's "Cock of Ages" serial in the NC/R category; it's superb and one of my personal faves.

But hey, you know, ObPlug (I can't resist ;)): if you should feel the urge to look in on my "Heart Like a Lion" story in NC/R, it's certainly one of my own Lit efforts that I'm proudest of, plot-wise.

You also will probably get more satisfactory results by asking that only recommendations of another author, not the poster, be made. You'll get more objective results.

Shouldn't other authors be busy writing their own story lines?

Shouldn't other authors be busy writing their own story lines?

We all should. I know I am, and I only rarely read what anyone else here has written. So, either way, I have nothing to recommend to the OP other than a suggestion on how to weed a lot of the chaff out of the recommendations.

We all should. I know I am, and I only rarely read what anyone else here has written. So, either way, I have nothing to recommend to the OP other than a suggestion on how to weed a lot of the chaff out of the recommendations.

Isn't chaff weeded out by tossing it into the air? Seems like bad plots would simply be blown away.

Back