Sexual Bucket List

I had recently posted on my blog about my sexual bucket list and i am curious about what others may have on theirs.

Please share your top 5.

Here's our top 5.
1. Have extremely quiet sex, with my Husband’s hand over my mouth
2. Discover the art of rope bondage and have by breasts bound
3. Orgasm 10 times in one day with my Husband
4. Experience some form of sensory deprivation (blindfold or earplugs)
5. Gagging on my Husband’s cock until my mascara runs

I'm fairly 'nilla and even I think this is pretty tame.

I hear you.

Hey, check this out: Karen Kraft and julybaby04 belonged to the same stereo headphone Forum in 2008:

Now you have me thinking about that name....I actually thought julybaby was JustSkye reinvented. I think it was the ultra blue eyes in the av or something....

Now you have me thinking about that name....I actually thought julybaby was JustSkye reinvented. I think it was the ultra blue eyes in the av or something....

Since when was Skye a retarded religious nutjob?

nah. justskye still posts as justskye just not very often.

Since when was Skye a retarded religious nutjob?

I didn't know her well enough to know if she was or not, and today was the first time I've ever even paid julybaby any mind. It was the eyes. JustSkye used to have an av with unbelievably blue eyes...didn't she?

nah. justskye still posts as justskye just not very often.

Gotcha. Thanks.

I didn't know her well enough to know if she was or not, and today was the first time I've ever even paid julybaby any mind. It was the eyes. JustSkye used to have an av with unbelievably blue eyes...didn't she?

Yeah, Skye has pretty eyes. Not quite as psychotic looking as JB's, though.

3. Learn to cum in under 30 seconds, while my Husband watches

If you would like to play along and share your “5 Things” (or share how your tuesday went) that would be awesome. If not, thanks for reading my ‘boring’ thread.

That would be great when there is a game on TV, because it would fit perfectly into the commercial break.

Seriously, there are a lot of things I want to do again, but I covered everything I want do, a long time ago. I do have a list of five people, but I'll being doing old stuff with them.

Silly me, i forgot. When posting on Literotica, i must be as specific as possible. So, let me try this again...

I had recently posted MY sexual bucket list on our blog (read the post here). The list isn’t about trying the freakiest thing imagined by a human being, because frankly that’s boring and trite.

The list includes things i’ve wanted to try with my Husband and just haven’t. We’re not into poly or multiple partners, um that’s why we’re married. We’re not into farm animals or scat.

Like most things in life, our D/s doesn’t look like yours. Although, I’ve made it a policy to try not to judge or shit on others whose ‘situation’ is different from ours.

Of the things i HAVEN’T crossed off yet, these 5 i would like to try.
1. Have extremely quiet sex, with my Husband’s hand over my mouth
2. Discover the art of rope bondage and have by breasts bound
3. Orgasm 10 times in one day with my Husband
4. Experience some form of sensory deprivation (blindfold or earplugs)
5. Gagging on my Husband’s cock until my mascara runs

Of the things i HAVE crossed off, these 5 i have tried
1. Have a vibrator in my pussy and arse while He fucks my mouth
2. Have my pussy spanked by my Husband
3. Learn to cum in under 30 seconds, while my Husband watches
4. Try figging
5. Be spanked by my Husband until i cry uncontrollably

If you would like to play along and share your “5 Things” (or share how your tuesday went) that would be awesome. If not, thanks for reading my ‘boring’ thread.

Oooooo....someone got a bit pissy!

Geez....there are some weird fucks on this board....:D But a few cute ones too!;)

AJ and Wat are jacking each other off in every thread on the board.

h114FADE4

Back