Campus secrets (closed)

Was she really asking him to take her in his office? How times had he thought of her face down on his desk, taking her from behind.

This was to good to be true. "I've thought about you getting me hard with those lucious lips and then leaning over my desk while I take you from behind." His voice was shaky and full of excitement.
 
Oh I know... You talked in your sleep some when you would fall asleep watching a movie at the condo.

She leaned close to his ear.

Naughty professor wanting to force his way on a student in this office. If that ever does happen... Turn about will be fair play...

She purred and faintly smirked hearing the footsteps of possibly Dean Colson headed to his office.
 
He was surprised to hear her tell him about talking in his sleep. And then whispering to him about one of his secret desires. He wondered what she meant when she said turn about was fair play.

There was a knock on the door. "Mason, it's Dean Colson. Do you have a few minutes?"

"One moment, " Mason yelled.

"Do you want to continue our discussion at another time? "
 
She knew no one would see her under his desk so sbe pushed his chair out and slipped under the desk with a wink. She had left her books and stuff in Alissa's car so no sign of anyone in the office but him.
 
Mason was surprised when Melina pushed his chair back and ducked under the desk with a mischievous smile and wink.

"Come on in," he called out pushing his chair as far as he could under the desk to hide Melina. If she was caught under the desk, he would have hell to pay with the Dean, not to mention Jamie, the Dean's daughter.

Dean Colson smiled warmly asking Mason how things were going. Mason told him everything was going fine and hoped he didn't take a seat. As his boss pulled out a chair, Mason felt fingers on the inside of his thigh and hoped that this was not going to be a long meeting.
 
She would play "nice" for now and just let fingertips dance over his thighs unless he seemed to encourage more from her while she was hiding.
 
It appeared his boss was settling in for a long talk, telling him how proud he was of him. Mason looked down to see her fingers creeping closer to his now thickening member.

He tried to act nonchalant listening to his boss without letting on that a sexy woman was under his desk, teasing him.

Then his boss said he wanted to discuss a matter concerning a student's father.

"Who would that be? "

"A Mr. Braddock,"
 
She paused curious what he had to say about daddy dearest. Her fingertips a mere inch away from the firmness.
 
A gulp ... shifting in his chair at the sound of Melina's father.

"Do you know him?"

"Ah .. ah yes I know of him," No need to tell him he dated his daughter and she was unervous his desk at this moment about to rub his cock.

"He gave a nice donation to the department."

"That's good."
 
Letting her fingernails trail back down away from the firmness she softly nipped at his thigh just above the knee. Slowly her fingers danced back up his leg hoping the Dean would leave soon.
 
Squirming in his chair, he listened to the Dean go on about how the school needed donations.

"I approved you tutoring his daughter. Have you started? "

"Yes she ... I mean we have talked." feeling her fingers touching him.
 
She smiled andet her fingers move back down to wanting to cause too much issue though she was getting a devious idea of being under his desk sucking on that firmness while his fiancée was in the room talking to him.
 
"We are pleased with you. Keep up the good work, " he said standing. Mason moved to stand but Dean Colson held up his hand. "Don't get up."

He was relieved because the lump in his pants would have raised questions.
 
Her hands finished their path to his pants clad hunger and purred once she heard the door close behind the Dean.

Well now... Where were we?
 
"We were right here," he groaned grabbing her hair, pulling her head in his lap, rubbing her face against the lump in his trousers
 
Nipping teasingly as she moved to try to stand. She knew be wouldn't go all the way this soon but she wondered just how close he would get.
 
He pushed her against the edge of the desk, running his hands over her breasts as his his pushed against her, letting her feel the desire he had for her.
 
Ooo I think somebody really liked the risk of getting caught didn't he?

Her hand moved to caress that urgent hunger in his pants.

What would you have done if I had actually opened your pants to play while I was under there Mason? With your boss droning on and on or if she was in here... Hmm?
 
"yes I did like the risk of getting caught with a naughty woman like you."

Mason moaned from her rubbing and he put one arm around her, drawing her closer while the other hand found her breasts, squeezing them.

"I would have loved to have you sucking my cock while someone else was sitting across the table whether it was the Dean, his daughter, or someone else. You are such an intoxicating lady. Do you like only teasing me or are you willing to take the next step?"
 
You talking about living out that whispered dream right here... Right now.

She just smiled at him and firmly gripped him through his pants with a purred

What do you think?
 
"I think you're just as horny as I am." My cock has been aching for a long time for you. He squeezed her breast harder to make his point while his hips moved sensually against her hand.
 
Her eyes half lidded at the squeeze and his hips moving against her hand.

I bet you have but are you really ready to live out that fantasy now... After someone already walked in on us?

She purred nibbling at his ear.
 
"I've been wanting you for a long time. Now or later I want you," he whispered.

They could hear students walking in the hallway. "Question is, are you willing to have sex here or are you just teasing me again like every day in class."
 
You wanna do it lets go baby after all your dream was taking me in here so... You got the guts to go for it then do it. You wanna force me in here... Helpless against you...

She purred close to his ear again.
 
"Yeah I want you right now baby." Mason's hand left her breast and moved to undo the button on her tight jeans and quickly pulled her zipper down.

Shoving his hand into her jeans he felt some dampness on he panties. "Did you get wet when Dean Colson was here, hiding under my desk?"
 
Back
Top