Homemade Toy Ideas

Reddom17

Virgin
Wondering what unique toys others have crafted. Whether they be from scratch or improvements to existing toys.

She has a vibrating egg that is somewhat powerful. My idea is to have this mounted to something that she can straddle while I hold the remote. While she is tied with her hands behind her, setting on the egg, I will be alternating between pain/punishment with quick interruptions of the vibrations.

Still pretty new to this so any suggestions to enhance the experience would be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking for things to create myself ;)

well, if you're into spanking you could go to a home improvement store (e.g. Lowe's, Home Depot) and get some of the following:
- paint stirrers (the ones for 5 gallon buckets are quite fun and just ask for a couple, they're free)
- in the garden department, they have small bamboo stakes which normally would be used for a small house plant. you could try one as a cane.
- buy a piece of rubber weather stripping (figure out the thickness and width that you want) and cut it into a flogger
- buy a piece of wood and make your own custom paddle.

Back