Neighbors Panties

gametime07

Really Experienced
My neighbors are pretty awesome. Both are very fit and 7 years younger than my wife and I. The four of us get along great with some casual flirting. Kate, the neighbor, is a black haired beauty with an incredible hard body. Plus, a wonderful personality.
They went out of town for a few weeks and asked us to do the usual neighborly things. My mind was already working a way to get to see her panty drawer. After developing a small crush on her over the years, and having a huge panty fetish, I've been waiting for the opportunity to check out her panties.
On the second day, getting home before my wife, I was able to sneak down and have a look. I knew I was betraying a trust, but my dick had other intentions. I walked into her bathroom first, and on the floor, were two pairs of panties. Both were bikini style and made from silk. One was tiger print, the other a light purple. My dick was hard in seconds. I brought each to my nose to find out what she smelled like. It was heaven.
I placed them back on the floor and went to find her panty drawer. After a few seconds, I hit the jackpot. Panties of all colors and types spread out in two drawers for my viewing pleasure. She mostly liked the color black with lace trim. Numerous very small thongs and g strings. A very sexy assortment of panties.
After rummaging for several minutes, I found the pair I liked the best. A white pair, thong and a lot of lace. It had three little pink bows on them also. I bet she looks fabulous in them. I took those back to the bathroom for my fun.
After taking off my shorts, I wrapped those pretty white panties around my 7 inch cock. The silk and lace feel so good in my hand. I start jacking and bent over to grab the worn purple panties off the floor. I bring them to my nose as I am stroking away. She smells so good and I knew I wouldn't last long. I picture her wearing these panties as I am rubbing them up and down my hard cock. I see her face and imagine me blowing a huge load in her mouth.
I wrap the panties around my shaft as I prepare to cum. I stand over the sink as I lick those sexy purple panties. I cum harder than I have in years. The smell of Kate and the feel of her silky panties was electric.
After I calmed down, I took some cum and spread it into the bottom of those white panties. Knowing my dried cum will be touching her pussy gave me chills. I straightened everything up, replaced all the panties and left. Now, every time I see her, I'm wondering if she's wearing those white panties.

I have a panty fetish, luv sniffing the aroma of a pair of worn panties and wrapping my cock in them and stroking until my hot semen soaks them.
Nothing better than finding my woman's dirty panties left on the floor or in the clothes hamper and drawing the pussy aroma into my nose and using them to masturbate.
A few weeks ago my neighbor mentioned to me that her toilet was running so I mentioned if she liked I would come over to check it out.
She's in her late forties or early fifties and nice looking and keeps herself in pretty good shape. Her husband had passed away a few years ago and she lives alone.
I went over one night after dinner to take a look to see if I could fix the problem. I went to the bathroom to take a look while she was in another part of the house. I noticed a clothes hamper in the bathroom and tried to control my panty fetish but finally looked in and rummaged around and found a few pair of panties. I pulled one pair out and saw some dried spots where the material of the panty would have been against her pussy and sniffed them. The pungent aroma was so good. My cock started to get hard.
The bathroom was located off of her bedroom with two doors, one from the hallway which was closed and one from her bedroom which was slightly open.
I dropped my shorts and put the head of my cock against the part of the panty that had been up against her pussy and started stroking.
It did not take long and I shot a nice load of my cum into the panties. I balled them up and put them back in the hamper hoping that when she did the wash she would just toss them in and not notice my dried semen.
I guess what made this even so more exciting for me was that since her bedroom door was slightly open she could of walked in at any time and noticed me masturbating.
I did finally fix the toilet and she thanked me and I left.
I did bump into her a few days later and she never let on that she knew anything about the panties.
I guess this was pretty a pretty risky act but it was such a turn on for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Neighbor's Panties

Such timing! I am letting the dogd out for a neighbor and as such, I had to make sure that they didn't pee or poo upstairs.

This neighbor is a very attractive late 50s lady, great gardener, very outgoing, very religious, very kind, I could go on but I''l get to the poine.

I never figured her for lacy thongs but boy was I surprised. I left them there, undisturbed.

I have a panty fetish, luv sniffing the aroma of a pair of worn panties and wrapping my cock in them and stroking until my hot semen soaks them.
Nothing better than finding my woman's dirty panties left on the floor or in the clothes hamper and drawing the pussy aroma into my nose and using them to masturbate.
A few weeks ago my neighbor mentioned to me that her toilet was running so I mentioned if she liked I would come over to check it out.
She's in her late forties or early fifties and nice looking and keeps herself in pretty good shape. Her husband had passed away a few years ago and she lives alone.
I went over one night after dinner to take a look to see if I could fix the problem. I went to the bathroom to take a look while she was in another part of the house. I noticed a clothes hamper in the bathroom and tried to control my panty fetish but finally looked in and rummaged around and found a few pair of panties. I pulled one pair out and saw some dried spots where the material of the panty would have been against her pussy and sniffed them. The pungent aroma was so good. My cock started to get hard.
The bathroom was located off of her bedroom with two doors, one from the hallway which was closed and one from her bedroom which was slightly open.
I dropped my shorts and put the head of my cock against the part of the panty that had been up against her pussy and started stroking.
It did not take long and I shot a nice load of my cum into the panties. I balled them up and put them back in the hamper hoping that when she did the wash she would just toss them in and not notice my dried semen.
I guess what made this even so more exciting for me was that since her bedroom door was slightly open she could of walked in at any time and noticed me masturbating.
I did finally fix the toilet and she thanked me and I left.
I did bump into her a few days later and she never let on that she knew anything about the panties.
I guess this was pretty a pretty risky act but it was such a turn on for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
My neighbors are pretty awesome. Both are very fit and 7 years younger than my wife and I. The four of us get along great with some casual flirting. Kate, the neighbor, is a black haired beauty with an incredible hard body. Plus, a wonderful personality.
They went out of town for a few weeks and asked us to do the usual neighborly things. My mind was already working a way to get to see her panty drawer. After developing a small crush on her over the years, and having a huge panty fetish, I've been waiting for the opportunity to check out her panties.
On the second day, getting home before my wife, I was able to sneak down and have a look. I knew I was betraying a trust, but my dick had other intentions. I walked into her bathroom first, and on the floor, were two pairs of panties. Both were bikini style and made from silk. One was tiger print, the other a light purple. My dick was hard in seconds. I brought each to my nose to find out what she smelled like. It was heaven.
I placed them back on the floor and went to find her panty drawer. After a few seconds, I hit the jackpot. Panties of all colors and types spread out in two drawers for my viewing pleasure. She mostly liked the color black with lace trim. Numerous very small thongs and g strings. A very sexy assortment of panties.
After rummaging for several minutes, I found the pair I liked the best. A white pair, thong and a lot of lace. It had three little pink bows on them also. I bet she looks fabulous in them. I took those back to the bathroom for my fun.
After taking off my shorts, I wrapped those pretty white panties around my 7 inch cock. The silk and lace feel so good in my hand. I start jacking and bent over to grab the worn purple panties off the floor. I bring them to my nose as I am stroking away. She smells so good and I knew I wouldn't last long. I picture her wearing these panties as I am rubbing them up and down my hard cock. I see her face and imagine me blowing a huge load in her mouth.
I wrap the panties around my shaft as I prepare to cum. I stand over the sink as I lick those sexy purple panties. I cum harder than I have in years. The smell of Kate and the feel of her silky panties was electric.
After I calmed down, I took some cum and spread it into the bottom of those white panties. Knowing my dried cum will be touching her pussy gave me chills. I straightened everything up, replaced all the panties and left. Now, every time I see her, I'm wondering if she's wearing those white panties.

You're quite the dirty perv, aren't you?

I for got to mention, I took several pics of her panties, and a few with those white panties wrapped around my cock. I get excited every time I look at them. Now, every time I see her, I'm trying to figure out which ones she has on.

I for got to mention, I took several pics of her panties, and a few with those white panties wrapped around my cock. I get excited every time I look at them. Now, every time I see her, I'm trying to figure out which ones she has on.

Why not show her the pictures and ask if she's wearing them? See where it goes from there.

That would definitely not work. She is happily married and would hate to lose their friendship.

I look out my window into the 'drying yard' of the college girl students' dorm next door. Never fail to catch sight of dozens of panties drying on the lines. All sorts and styles and colours. Quite a few are pretty skimpy. Bras too, of course.

I look out my window into the 'drying yard' of the college girl students' dorm next door. Never fail to catch sight of dozens of panties drying on the lines. All sorts and styles and colours. Quite a few are pretty skimpy. Bras too, of course.

I'll bet you do
Do a panty raid, will ya?
I wanna make a kite

I'll bet you do
Do a panty raid, will ya?
I wanna make a kite

Unfortunately, only students can access their building (and by extension, the courtyard); they have an electronic turnstile that scans their student card.

I could invest in a fishing rod! :devil:

Panties

I got a few pairs from my neighbour while house sitting for her and her BF . She's also a cop so that made it an even great fete. They were all clean ones but just knowing her tiny little pussy had rubbed all over them made them still great to sniff and finally jerk off into.

A long time ago, when I was in my early twenties, I was asked by a very attractive divorced neighbour in her 40's to paint her veranda walls. She had to go out and left me to it. The door to her bedroom led onto the veranda and it was open. I noticed a chest of drawers and guessed it might hold her panty collection. I opened it and right on the top was a skimpy, frilly pair. I couldn't resist sniffing the crotch. Unfortunately, she had washed them so they were nothing but fresh.
I fantasised about her wearing them, and watching her from the veranda lying back on her bed giving me a ''come hither' look.

The act of digging further into the drawer was very exciting, and I could feel the bulge growing in my pants. My heart was racing, and I kept on the lookout for her to return. I decided that using them to jerk off might be too dangerous, content with the deep memory of these ideas fuelling my fantasies for years afterwards.
I hoped she never realised someone (me) had been rummaging round in her panties.

Just a question to the OP,... You did what?

Ok flirting fine. You snuck a peak at her panties knowing you were breaking a trust... Ok I wouldn't but no real harm done.

But then you masturbated with, and came on a pair of your neighbors panties? And then put them back hoping she'll wear them?

Really?

I'll admit as a fantasy story, it's quite sexy and erotic, but as a reality?

I'm not so sure personally. And if this is something you can't control I'd recommend getting help.

I'm really not trying to bring you down.

Maybe this example helps. I like action movies with lots of guns and explosions and stuff. But in reality.... Dude I don't even own a gun.

Btw if the post was meant as fiction then please ignore and carry on ;)

I honestly don't mean any offence. Just sharing my view.

Last edited:
I need help, why? Yes, very perverted, but not out of the norm. I find panties a turn on, and had some fun with the panties of a pretty neighbor.

I need help, why? Yes, very perverted, but not out of the norm. I find panties a turn on, and had some fun with the panties of a pretty neighbor.

LOL! Like I advised my roommate a few months back, For someone I'm not sleeping with I sure seem to spend lots of time running my fingers through your panties!

And LORD that woman has a hell of a collection too!:cool:

I bought her a few pair just because, last summer at a VS outlet.

Back