Would be a knight

Ella was finally in control, she was hurting, but it was nothing compared to what she was going to do to this man if he didn't talk. She pressed her foot a little harder, making the man groan in pain.

He looked at Ella showing true hatred. "Your father is a traitor," the man shouted at Ella, "he plans to use the Dark elves to conquer my people."

Ella looked at him showing disgust.

"The Blood elves will never be conquered, and with you dead there will be no treaty. If it was up to me you would be already d... d... dead."

Ella noticed blood was flowing from his nose. The man coughed blood running from his mouth, "No master p... p... please!" he begged. before he started screaming. Ella took a step back and watched in horror as the man started convulsing blood running from his mouth, nose, ears and eyes, his screams were defining. Suddenly it went silent, the man looked as Donella before his head, literally cracked in half spraying blood everywhere.

Ella felt sick, she had a strong stomach, but this truly had been nasty. "If you don't want the same I would calm down Donella," a voice echoed.

Ella froze! Where was he?

Pain suddenly rushed into her head, she couldn't think, blood started running from her nose and started dripping from her eyes. she dropped the dagger. The pain was too much she fell down to her hands and knees, throwing up as the world went red.

Donella opened her eyes the pain had gone. She was chained and back with Dumar, but Noric was missing.

Dumar looked horrified, "Satan took him!" he said.
 
Last edited:
Noric opened his eyes. He could sense nothing or hear nothing. He was chained to three wooden posts holding him in a crucifixion position. "Not good!" He whispered as he looked around. He was underground, a lamp was glowing on a desk across the room, but he could see nothing else in the poor light.

He felt pain in his head. someone was using his Elf sense against him. He concentrated suppressing it as deep as he could and the pain subsided, but now he wouldn't be able to sense anything.

"Arnt you a clever little elf," a voice echoed. Noric was silent. looking around. "Maybe you can help me more than that female. Be warned your answers will not only determine if you live or die but her as well."


Treborin was trying to sense anything. They had found an abandoned camp and Thorn was trying to find out where they had gone. Bula pointed at a tent, trying to tell Gnash to have a look, but he picked up a huge boulder beside it and carried it over to her despite her shouting "Not the rock, the tent."

"Tre come here!" Thorn suddenly shouted. Tre rushed over. He was thinking maybe she wants me alone for a moment but saw what Thorn was shouting about. there were runes scratched into a stone wall. Tre instantly knew they were blood elf symbols. how long had they been there?

"Blood elves!" Thorn said sniffing the air, trying to get a sent. "Thay can hide there sent, and if your senses can't find them, I'm not sure how we are going to catch them."

Tre was looking at the symbols. He had never been taught to read blood elf, but he knew what to do, he placed his hand between two of the symbols linking them, and they started to glow. The rock face started to shake, and a door opened up.

Tre walked through the opening, "Wait, Tre!" Thorn said, but he didn't, and the entrance started to close. "Oh shit," Thorn shouted before slipping between the rocks before she was trapped outside. "Tre I know you wanted to be alone with me, but I think you should reopen the door, so we can get Bula and Gnash."

Treborin didn't reply he touched the wall in several places and glowing runes appeared around the cave illuminating the way. He remained silent walking through the tunnel, Thorn right beside him.

"Tre you are scaring me. What's going on?" Thorn asked, both of her daggers drawn. But Tre didn't reply, he just kept walking.
 
Bula and Gnash;

As Bula shouted at Gnash, she saw from the corner of her eye Tre open up a crack in the stone wall and slip inside followed a second later by Thorn. Then to her surprise it closed behind them. She stopped her shouting at Gnash and walked over to the rock wall.

Bula stood near the place she had just seen Thorn and Tre disappear in. She stamped her foot in anger and shouted,

"Gnash drop that darn rock and get over here, I have a real bad feeling that Thorn and Tre are walking into something that they won't be able to handle."

She looked up as her hubby lumbered over still carrying the rock. Her frown became a smile, pointing at the now small crack in the rock face,

"OK big guy, use your rock and open the crack, we need it big enough so the both of us can get through it. Hurry!"

She stepped out of the way as he thought a moment, grinning widely when she pointed once again. He slammed the rock at the crack, causing the sides to crumble and break off. Bula laughed jumping up and down shouting,

"Yes....Yes my great big wonderful he- orc! Keep it up till the hole is big enough to get through!"

With her encouraging words....or more like her waving and shouting Gnash kept on pounding at the crack. It became wider as he worked, 15 minutes later Bula grabbed at his arm to signal for him to stop. He dropped the now much smaller rock to the ground breathing heavily, he stepped back. Bula went around his body and peeked into the dark tunnel.

While Gnash watched her lovely form, he as a fervid orc had the usual reaction which of course he needed to follow through on. Flipping her dress up he grabbed her waist easing himself into her. After all he didn't want to hurt her. When Bula realized what he was about she started to frown, but then it felt so good, she decided they needed a break anyways, she held onto the rock wall and well you know!

A few minutes later Bula straightened out her cloths with a smiling Gnash re-ajusting his loin cloth, they made ready to go inside the passage. Bula stopped, they needed light, she found a good sized piece of wood. Gnash quickly saw what she wanted and took out a fire making kit from the pouch he kept tied to his rope belt. A minute later they had the wood covered in some dry moss lit and were entering the passage.

Bula and Gnash moved into the cave as quietly as they could manage. Both of them could smell the elves ahead so they knew it wouldn't be long before they caught up with them.
 
Last edited:
Ella;

Donella opened her eyes the pain had gone. She noted she was chained and back with Dumar. The first thing she did was try to get out of the chains, as she struggled her body screamed out in protest. Every muscle in her body ached. She stopped fighting and looked at Dumar who was just a few feet away, chained as well. That is when she realized that Noric was missing.

"Dumar....where is Noric?"

Dumar looked horrified, "Satan took him!" he said.

With a frown,

" Your such an idiot, and drama queen, can you just tell me who or what took Noric. But "Please try and keep it real will you?"

He blubbered as he spoke.
 
Last edited:
Dumar tried to compose himself, the stupid girl didn't believe him. "It was one of satin's servants, A blood elf halfling with dark magic, like your friend Tre. This is why he has to die, they are too powerful.

Ella didn't reply, her Elf sense wasn't working right. She should have sensed a halfling. she had known Tre wasn't a full elf from when they had first met.

"He is using our elf senses against us. you have to suppress it. " Dumar said.

"I don't know how," Ella replied showing annoyance.

"Its like, when your trying to boost your sense to its maximum. Concentrate on your breathing until all you can sense is your own heartbeat, but instead of allowing the sense to expand outwards switch your thoughts to your own stomach and then switch your thoughts quickly but keep calm. If you master it not only will your sense be turned down to a minimum but other elves won't be able to sense you."

Ella tried concentrating on her own breathing, her own heartbeat until slowly everything else vanished from her mind. she was very aware of herself and she quickly opened her eyes looking around, she could sense very little, she wouldn't even of known that Dumar was there if she wasn't looking at him.

"Very good for a first attempt." Dumar said, but Ella glared at him before she tried again.


Thorn had stopped asking Tre what was going on. He was obviously was under some kind of spell. All she could do was keep her wits about her and be ready to fight. They had been traveling for 2 hours. Thorn jumped to the ceiling, crawling along watching Tre, keeping to the shadows. Where the hell was he going?

She could sense someone coming up behind Tre, but she heard Bula before she saw her. "You move fast. what are you doing and where in Thorn?"

Thron swore silently before calling out, "He is under a spell back away and be quiet Bula."

Bula looked around, "Where are you?" she shouted.

"For fuck sake!" Thorn said quietly "Get away from here, before...before..." Thorn fell fast, her head hurt, she couldn't think and she landed hard, unable to move.

Bula screamed as Thorns body landed at her feet. A laughed echoed which was followed by a voice. "Boy, kill the orc." Tre drew his sword and pointed it at Bula.

"RUN!" Tre managed to force out before he started heading towards the young Orc.

Bula ran, she had to get back to Gnash, the tunnel had been too narrow for him, but he could save her, she looked back to see Tre gaining, and she ran as fast as she could.
 
Thorn;

Thorn woke up wondering where she was, franticly looking around as her memory came back.

"Bula! Oh gods!"

As she got up off the cold stone floor she had time to think, (There is some kind of dark magic here, I don't know where or who it's coming from but I am sure its connected to my elf sense. Have to shut it down and just use my vampire abilities now.)

She concentrated on her excellent night vision, noting, her sense of smell coming into play. She blinked, (Looks like Bula and Tre headed back the way we came. I hope that girl can run!) With her abilities in full use now, jumping up to the ceiling, she lost no time in following the fear trail that Bula was leaving.

Meanwhile Bula ran for all she was worth, trying to keep from stumbling on fallen rocks plus bending down when the ceiling was lower. That was why Gnash had to stop. She had told him to wait for her, now she hoped against hope he had understood and did what she told him. She could smell Tre coming up fast now, but she didn't have far to go. Gnash was only 10 yards further now and was reaching through the too narrow passage for her. Suddenly she tripped and dropped the torch. It still lit part of the tunnel Bula stretched out her hand trying to reach Gnash's so he could pull her through.

Looking back Bula's heart stopped, there was Tre standing over her with his sword over his head ready to slice her head off. Everything happened at once....Bula screamed, Gnash bellowed trying to open the passageway so he could save Bula. And Thorn came swooping down from her rapid running along the ceiling. She silently dropped down behind Tre as she did, she put her two hands together and brought them down on the back of his neck like a hammer.

Tre dropped his sword and crumpled to the stone floor. Just then Gnash broke a large slab of the wall enabling him to squeeze through and grab Bula. Holding her tight he growled as he came towards the motionless Tre. He intended to stomp his limp form into the rocks swishing him like a bug, both girls screamed for him to stop as he lifted his heavy orc leg. He stood there on one leg holding Bula in his arms and asked,

"Noohhh nnerummm??? Noohhh nnerummm? ....Porky! (Don't mash??? Don't mash?...Why?)
 
Last edited:
Noric slowly opened his eyes, he was surprised he was still alive. He couldn't see anyone, but dare not use his elf sense.

The cuff on his left arm looked damaged, it was loose. he pulled as hard as he could, twisting his wrist, the cuff cutting into him, he heard a small crack, followed by a click and the cuff opened and fell to the floor.

Noric's wrist was hurt, possibly broken, but he didn't have time to think about it.

He fed the chain around the posts, but the chain went through a high ring which the cuff wouldn't fit through, he was still trapped. He made his way to the table. There was a bunch of keys and the third one undid the other cuff freeing him.

Cautiously he made his was into the next chamber.

There on a crate, it was their weapons and supplies. he took a sword, 2 daggers, Ella's bow and a quiver of arrows and Ella's and his own supply bag. He slipped Ella's ring in his pocket and placed Ella's healing stone against his wrist.

The stone glowed faintly and after a while he put it back in Ella's bag

Now he had to find Donella and Dumar, without his Elf sense, while avoiding capture. "This should be easy," he sarcastically whispered to himself, keeping his sword and a dagger drawn.
 
Thorn was standing between The semi-conscious Tre, and a very angry, very large Orc. who was standing on one leg ready to stamp her boyfriend into the ground.

"Noohhh nnerummm? ....Porky!" {Don't kill boy? ....Please!} Bula said again. Gnash slowly put his foot down, but he still looked extremely cross.

Thorn still had a head ach. If the magic was connected to her elf sense, then using her vampire side would help, but only when she was operating on instinct. Trying to think hurt, but too much instinct and she could lose control, as the thirst again was building.

Tre slowly got up, Gnash growled and Bula took a step back. "I'm so sorry Bula," He said looking at her before offering her his sword. Bula took another step back. "please take it something go in my head, I don't want to hurt you or anyone," he said as he glanced at Thorn and nodded.

"I don't want your stupid sword!" Bula shouted showing Tre and Thorn how scared she had been.

"You have to take it, Thorn can't touch it, and I can't abandon it, it belonged to my father. Tre took a step towards Bula, but Gnash who didn't understand any of the words hit Tre, thinking he was threatening his wife.

"Noohhh nnerummm!" Bula shouted waving her hands in front of Gnash. She picked Tre's sword while Thorn helped Tre up.

"We should get out of here, this place is affecting us," Thorn said to Treborin.
"Ella is down there, and she is in trouble," Tre replied.

Thorn led the way, while Tre limped behind, followed by Bula. Gnash followed on his hands and knees squeezing through the passage, still unsure what was going on..
 
As Thorn lead the way she knew that Tre was right, they had to try and save Ella, she didn't care too much about the other two elves. She shivered as she walked holding up the relit torch that Bula had dropped when she had fallen. (I just hope this underground cavern doesn't end up being our tomb.)

Thorn glanced back at Tre concerned with his injury, (How is he going to fight when he is having a hard time walking?) From Tre her eyes went over to Bula, who didn't look like there was much fight in her at this moment. For encouragement Thorn brusquely asked,

"Bula....are you and Gnash OK back there? Look sharp, we don't have a clue what we are going to find down here, but let me just say, they are not going to be friendly."

Bula looked at Thorn trying to not show her disgust at the moment,

"I know...what do you take me for? An idiot? What I lack in experience, ....my Mom did raise a lady you know....I make up in courage. I might not like being down here, but I am no coward and my bad boy hubby will make up for anything that I may lack. So don't you worry your little elf head, we will be ready and able when the time comes for fighting."

Thorn replied,

"OK...OK, I didn't mean to insult you....geeezzz you orcs may look big and mean, but I really think your pretty thin skinned!"

Turning back to Tre she asked,

"Tre are you feeling more yourself now? Do you think you can handle your sword or should Bula keep it a while longer? I know it means the world to you, and may be our only hope in the end."

Before Tre could answer, Thorn saw a tiny light way ahead, she put her hand up to stop everyone whispering,

"Does anyone else see that tiny light way up the tunnel? We need to be as silent as we can be now. You three stay here I will go check it out, be back as soon as I can."

With that last remark, Thorn jumped up to the ceiling and silently made her way forward. The others either leaned against the wall or stood on guard. Gnash got somewhat restless making some noise by rubbing his back up and down the rough stone wall. Bula gave him the evil eye making him stop and look subdued.

Meanwhile Thorn finally came close enough to the light to see it was coming from a small cavern at the end of the tunnel. Poking her head over the edge, her eyes widened, there was Ella and Dumar chained to the wall or something. Looking back down the tunnel she made a quick decision, she was going to try to get the two loose rather then go back for the others. If she couldn't, then the big orc would probably be able to.

She silently dropped to the stone floor looking around to make sure she had not alerted anyone or anything. In a flash she was behind Ella putting her hand over her mouth before whispering,

"Shushhhhh...it's Thorn, I am going to try to get you out of here. The others are just down the tunnel, but I want to see if I can get you out first. I will be back in a second, don't want that idiot Dumar to scream if he sees me."

She turned and sped over to Dumar, before he realized she was there she had her hand over his mouth growling,

"Keep your mouth shut if you want to live!"

Bug eyed Dumar nodded his head, Thorn moved back to Ella, and started to work on the handcuffs at her wrists. They were old and rusty, she thought maybe she could break them with a rock. It would make noise, but she didn't have any other ideas. Maybe getting Gnash to help wasn't such a bad idea. She bent down to Ella's ear,

"Ella I can't break the chain without making a lot of noise, I'm going back to get the others. Gnash will make short work of these old chains. I'll be back in a few minutes."

Thorn jumped up to the ceiling once more and swiftly made her way back to the others. Jumping down she signaled them to come close,

"I've found Ella and Dumar, they're chained up so we need Gnash to free them. Follow me, but be as quiet as you can."

With that being said, Thorn moved down the tunnel followed by Tre, Bula and lastly a puzzled Gnash.
 
Last edited:
Gnash took hold of the chains and snapped them easily. He smiled at Ella. He liked her. She was pretty. Not as pretty as little Bula, but still pretty.

He didn't care much for the other elves, they didn't treat Bula right. The young boy had even threatened her. If he did it again, not even his wife would stop him stamping the boy into the ground.

Suddenly something caught his attention a smell, another Elf. Suddenly Thorn and Tre screamed in pain, Gnash didn't understand, He could tell Ella was in pain too.

"Little elves got some help," a voice echoed, followed by more words "Kark naper!"
Bula didn't understand, but Dumar grabbed Tre's sword and Gnash pushed Bula against a wall, standing right in front of her ready to fight "Kark napper Ave n orc!"

Dumar was shaking, holding the sword so tightly, Ella was only just standing and Thorn was forcing herself up off the ground. Bula looked at the unconscious Tre, she didn't know what Kark Naper meant, but whatever it was it had upset Gnash

"Kark Naper Ave n Orcs!" the voice echoed, "Now you die Elves and Orcs."


Noric was wandering through the tunnels, his head hurt, but he had to keep going, he had to save Donella. He cursed to himself, he didn't want these feelings anymore, but they were getting stronger every moment they were together.

Concentrate on saving her, if possible kill the blood elf. Keeping his senses as quiet as possible, he kept searching for Ella, hoping to find her before the Blood elf found him.
 
Malfurian was sitting, his eyes closed, but his anger was starting to show. He couldn't see the elf girl or Marcel's son. Something had happened. If they were dead he would be able to detect the bodies.

He changed his focus "Shark!" he hissed but go no reply, "Shark!" he said, louder this time.

"Malfurian?" Shark replied. "What is it you want?"

"Do you have eyes on the girl?"

"No, I am still a few hours travel from where one of my minions last spotted them."

"Well find her! If she is not in our position before the alignment then the blood will be wasted. There will be no more alignments for 1000 years."

"I will find her Malfurian, but whether I give her to you is another matter."

"You dare..."

"I dare plenty! I am shark master of the spiders and if I drink her blood in the alignment I and I alone will be able to work in the sun. Your grand plan for all vampires to walk in the sun and to conquer the world of the living may be folly. We have lost 2 of the great clan leaders and I believe your personal envoy."

"The pale man will rise again, Marchel's sword was able to destroy that body, but I can recreate him and channel his memories back into his new body."

"You will need a powerful vessel for that, won't you brother."

"I have already found one, the son of Marchel will serve as his new body giving me revenge against the man who took my hand."

Shark smiled, "If I find him first I will devour his soul. he will make a nice servant to the spider god."

"The boy is mine! and you are no god!"

Shark smiled, "Oh, but I will be with the blood of the ancient one."

"Do not make an enemy of me Shark. in only 3 days I will be there, and you will suffer."

Sharks smile faded, "You are coming here?"

"Yes, and I expect you to hand over the girl and the boy. The rest can... serve the spider god."

Shark was silent for a few moments before replying, "Yes Lord Malfurian, I will find them, keep them safe for you."

"You had better, else 3 new clan leaders will have to be forged." Malfurian opened his eyes breaking contact. If Shark failed him he would suffer. He didn't mind him trying to gain an advantage and a bit of blustering, but in the end Shark and his spiders were no match for him.

Shark smashed his hand through a tree. He would not be denied, but Malfurian was very powerful. So powerful he could drain a human or an elf's soul with a look.

He had to find the girl and kill the boy. Defying Malfuran was risky but he was sure if he had the girl's blood, he could get some sort of advantage over his brother.
 
Everybody shook as they heard the voice echo;

"Kark Naper Ave n Orcs!" the voice echoed, "Now you die Elves and Orcs."

The company waited for what seemed like an eternity but was only a few minutes. Finally as the pain eased off Ella looked around. All as quiet, with a sigh of relief she whispered;

"I think the blood elf has gone for now, I don't know why but this may be a chance to make a run for it."

They all nodded their heads in agreement. Bula looked up at Gnash who was looking at Ella with a light in his great big brown eyes. She didn't like that look one bit, she kicked him in the ankle which caused him to look down at her while hopping on one foot.

"woomp toot vole yo?" (What you kick for?")

Giving Gnash a severe look she pointed at the unconscious Tre and ordered,

"Pick him up, quick we must leave this place!"

Gnash nodded his head then took the few steps over the Tre grabbed him by the arm and swung him none too gently over his broad shoulder. Meanwhile Ella pointed to another opening at the far side of the cavern,

"I think we better try that way, I hope it leads us to a shortcut to the chamber we seek. Come on!"

She swiftly headed towards the opening followed by the rest, with Gnash carrying Tre at the end of the line. He kept on looking at the pretty elf at the head of the line. Bula who was walking just ahead of him, saw him looking at her when ever she turned her head to see that he wasn't lagging behind them. Her lip curled every time she saw him look to the head of the line. She started to give her hubby evil looks, finally realizing she was jealous. That startled her, but it didn't make the feelings disappear. Grinding her teeth, Bula decided the first chance she got, she was going to have a little chat with Ella and her flirty ways. Then she was going to straighten out her hubby in no uncertain terms.

As time went on, suddenly Gnash stopped and listened. He could heard very faint footsteps, they were being followed. Bula looked behind to see Gnash listening intently, she followed his example and heard the light sounds as well. Orcs were known for their excellent hearing. When the others noticed, Ella put her hand up and came back to see what was happening. Bula looked at Ella trying not to show her anger she whispered,

"There is someone following us. what do you want to do?"

Ella listened, but with her senses nearly shut down, she couldn't hear what the orcs obviously did. She thought a moment, signaled Dumar to come closer whispering,

"We'll hide and when the person or persons come up, we'll jump them. That widening that we came across 30 feet back should give us enough room to do this. OK....quickly lets go!"

They ran the 30 feet back down the tunnel coming to the wider area. Some rocks had fallen down from the ceiling and sides. The company was able to hide behind the bigger and smaller rocks before Ella put the torch out. They now waited patiently for what ever followed them.
 
Last edited:
Noric walked on, he was sure he had heard something, but now there was no sound. he walked on passing some fallen rocks, hoping Donella was alright. He had defied his captor, and if she paid the price, he might not be able to forgive himself.

Gnash sat behind Bula, he started stroking her hair. He didn't understand why they hid. he was a brave Orc warrior. He should be out there in the open fighting who had threatened them. Bula slapped his hand away. Gnash didn't like that, he was the male, he had been kind and gentle. he tried to stroke her again, but again she pushed his hand away. So Gnash slapped her hard.

Noric heard a noise. "What was that!" he thought to himself. He drew Donella's bow and pointed it at the rocks, there was someone there.
 
When Gnash slapped Bula hard, she glared at him and totally lost it. Jumping onto his large body she sat on his chest....making him fall back. Pulling her arm back she made a fist....slamming it hard as she could into his large nose. Her other arm was ready for the next blow. In total surprise all Gnash could do was try to capture her speedy little fists as they came at him hard and fast. As he moved his head from side to side she started to yell;

"How dare you look at another woman, I will kill you before I let you cheat on me....do you understand?
I WILL KILL YOU FIRST!"

The others could only groan at the noise that was coming from behind the largest rock. Whoever was tracking them would now have a heads up on their ambush. Ella rolled her eyes wondering what on earth that stupid girl was so angry about. Slipping out from behind her hiding place Ella moved towards the fighting orcs. Stepping around the rock, she saw that Gnash had both of Bula's small hands in his huge paws, she was just about to head butt him when Ella harshly whispered,

"SHUT UP YOU TWO..... YOU'VE RUINED OUR AMBUSH....GEEEZZZZ!"

The two orcs froze as they looked at Ella, Gnash seized the opportunity to let go of Bula's wrists and threw his arms around her holding her against his massive chest. She struggled for a few moments before calming down. Ella glaring at the both of them in total disgust before going back to her hiding place thinking, (This is not good, whatever is following us now knows we are not too far, I am going to have to have a serious talk with those two morons about keeping their problems to themselves.) She sighed as she settled down for what was to come.
 
Last edited:
Noric sat on the rock laughing to himself, he had known the young orcs had no discipline. He watched Ella chastise them and the big Orc squeezing the small one. "I hope you will be quieter next time you are trying to escape or ambush someone."

Ella looked happy to see Noric was alright, But Bula started ranting "Keep your girlfriend away from my husband! she shouted at Noric, making both of the elves smiles disappear and an awkward silence followed for a moment.

Thorn smirked, and Dumar looked horrified.

Noric passed Ella's bow and a dagger to her, and a dagger to Dumar. He then turned to Bula. "Maybe we should talk about this, when we get out of this place" then looked at Gnash "Rag mana, nen for." {Talk later, follow now}

Noric led the way out of the chamber, with Ella, Dumar and Thorn, just behind. Gnash was carrying Treborin and Bula was last throwing evil looks at everyone.
 
As Bula walked she couldn't help but grind her teeth as she first laid her eyes on Ella then on Thorn. (Those two are just too pretty for their own good, a little mud smushed into their faces would be just what they deserved, and I am just the one to do it. That way ol roving boy over there wouldn't ogle them so much. Who could have known that orcs were just gigantic lechers?) She grimly kept thinking along these lines as she walked at the end of the row.

Since she was not paying attention to the company were soon out of sight. Finally when Bula at last noticed the light and company were no where in sight she stopped. This was bad since she saw in the dim light she had come to a fork in the tunnel not 8 feet in front of her. Eyes wide in fear she tried to calm down and listen to any sounds that were coming out of one of the tunnels. Finally in great relief she heard a far away voice calling her name. It was from the left tunnel, seconds later Bula heard a noise coming from behind her. It was close, she whispered,

"Blood elf....OMG!"

Bula bolted into the left tunnel, running for all she was worth. The steps behind her followed closely behind. She started to cry out,

"Gnash.....Ella....somebody help me!"
 
The party walked on keeping up a quick pace until, Gnash started looking around and shouted "Bula?"

Thorn gave a long sniff, but her headache was still distracting her.

"Dam it! Where is she?" Noric said showing his annoyance.

"BULA!!!" Gnash shouted again, before turning and heading back the way the party had come.

Dumar showing his annoyance said. "We only just escaped, and satins servant can use our senses against us. we should leave her and go."

Thorn was thinking that was a good idea, but turned and charged after Gnash. Before she ha met Tre she wouldn't have done this, she would have agreed with Dumar and left.

Gnash was walking too fast the others wouldn't be able to keep up, and he was still carrying Tre, was that the reason she was following, or did she want to help Bula? probably both.

Gnash started to run, he had picked up her scent, he turned down another path heading for his wife, he was going to save her, stupid elves weren't good company, he would save her and then he would take her back to his village.

He saw the unconscious Bula, dropped Tre and rushed over to her, but as he touched her she faded back to nothing. It was an illusion. Gnash didn't understand, he jumped up, looking around. Thorn had caught up, but had her eyes closed, her head in her hands. her headache had suddenly got worse. Gnash felt very angry. Where was Bula! He swung his hand back and hit Thorn as had as he could.

Thorn hadn't seen it coming, she felt her ribs crack as Gnash hit her, she was sailing through the air. Thorn opened her eyes trying to ready herself to fight until a wall stopped her flight with a sicking thud.

She was hurt broken, she had noticed over the last few days that she didn't need to breath as much as she used to, but now she couldn't breath at all. she looked up and saw Gnash's foot coming down, she heard more snapping and cracking with each stomp, She couldn't move, couldn't fight and the world faded into the darkness.

Gnash started to slow his breathing, she had kept Bula from her... or had she. He had been angry, but elf girl not hurt Bula... What had he done!
"Me koo ra Thorn." {Im sorry Thorn} "Jar oop crom." {Please get up} "Me nore ror malla tor nin Bula." {I need your help to find Bula}

Thorn didn't move or say a word. Gnash knew she was dead and he had killed her. he draged Tre's body on top of her, as he was her mate, and started walking again looking for his beloved.
 
Thorn slowly opened her eyes, she couldn't move, she slowly breathed in through her nose, inhaling Tre's sent. mmm, he smelled so nice. He was standing up, looking at her, she couldn't help but smile. She had never felt like this, he was special.

She tried to move, but her body was still broken, "Tre?" she whispered, and he turned to face her.

He got down on his knees and smiled at Thorn. He kissed her making her feel loved before he spoke. "I'm sorry, but Tre isn't here right now," he plunged her own dagger into her heart. Thorn coughed, blood running from her mouth, "No!" she whispered before she closed he eyes again.

Tre left the dagger where it was, he had a mission now "That's one," he said out loud, smiling.
 
When Bula woke up, she knew enough to keep her eyes shut. She cracked one eye open just enough to be able to see her surroundings. There was a small amount of light coming from one side of her,

(Yes, I am still in the cave, but where? I remember running .... OH no I was running from a blood elf. Not a good one like Tre, he was one bad dude!)

She shifted her head towards the light trying to move as little as possible. She saw an elf's back, he was doing something with the light and some other objects that she couldn't see. What ever it was she wanted nothing to do with it. Bula realized she was lying on her side on the cold stone floor of the cave. Her hands were bond in front of her with some kind of cord that she figured wasn't going to be easily broken. Giving a sigh she then noted that her legs were free.

She had to get away from this evil elf, she concentrated on loosening the ropes on her wrist. It was going to take a while but she was determined. As she quietly worked on the ropes she heard movement from where the elf stood. Cocking one eye open again Bula looked his way. He hand came up as he quietly spoke a few words, the light faired up to the ceiling and back down. The orc girl's heart started beating faster as she watched.

(What is he doing and oh gods but I have to get out of here. Forget these ropes, I'll deal with them later.)

While still keeping an eye on the elf's back, Bula silently sat up, then stood up. She waited for a few seconds. The elf was concentrating on his spell and didn't sense anything from her direction. She slowly made her way out of the small cavern all the while glancing back at the elf. The light kept on flairing up and down. She finally slipped out and started to move down the main cave, hoping she was going in the right direction. At this point she was just glad to be out of that place with that creepy elf. When she felt she was far enough away she started running while twisting at the ropes on her wrists.
 
Last edited:
Gnash was lost. He wasn't giving up, but he was getting very angry and frustrated. he picked up a boulder and threw it as hard as he could smashing through a wall reviling a new path. Gnash smiled, his mother had once told him if you every get angry throw a rock... mummy had always known best.

Noric was leading Ella and Dumar, he turned the corner as saw Thorn lying on the floor a dagger through her heart. all three elves rushed over to her. Dumar felt her neck, but there was no pulse. ""She is dead," he said.

Ella looked up at the sky "Shes a Vampire, a dagger to the heart can't kill her." She bent over and pulled the dagger out, and after a few moments Thorn opened her eyes. "I don't have my healing stone Thron, but we will get you out of here."

"Tre!" Thorn whispered.

"Don't worry we will find him, and Blua," Ella said, trying to make her feel better.

Thorn closed her eyes again, Noric and Dumar carried her while Ella took over the lead.
 
As they walked through the tunnel Ella kept thinking about Thorn. ( We must get her sorted out before there is no turning back. Poor girl must be so frightened by all this, I know I would be.) Suddenly she heard a crash or an echo of a crash. She held her hand up for everyone to stop, hoping to hear more. Yes, there was another crash, much softer but indeed it was there. Glancing back she asked,

"Did anyone else hear that?"

Noric who was just a few feet behind her nodded his handsome head. Ella smiled as she whispered,

"OK....lets keep going, but be careful we don't want anyone to hear us, I hope we find the orcs, we need all the help we can get to help Thorn and then get out of here alive."

They made their way through the tunnel making good speed. When they came to a another fork, Ella stopped and listened, she heard shuffling noises nodded her head and headed down that tunnel.

Meanwhile Bula had finally got the bindings off her wrist enabling her to move faster, one hand on the wall as she ran. She heard a crash hesitated for a few seconds, deciding or hoping it was made by one of the company. Suddenly she heard a shout from where she came from, (That blood elf!) She continued to run at a faster pace until she came to a hole in the wall. (This has to be Gnash's handiwork!) She veered to the right and jumped through the hole, fire hit the side of the hole just missing where she had been only seconds before.

Bula screamed as she ran for all she was worth. Gnash heard the scream not far behind him, he turned and started running at the same time bellowing. As soon as Bula saw his huge shadow she threw herself into his arms, crying. Gnash saw the elf not 30 feet down the tunnel, all he could do now was turn with his wife in his arms and run into a small side tunnel that unfortunately turned into a dead end. He swiftly put Bula behind a bolder, found a small rock and launched it at the elf as he walked into the small chamber. The rock hit the hand that was about to throw a fire ball causing it to spin to the right hitting the wall. The room lite up showing Bula and Gnash's positions. Gnash roared,

"Nuen....boorrr fooooooo!" ( No like fire!)

Ella and the others had found the hole in the wall and could hear the screams, shouts and roaring up ahead.
 
The blood elf cursed, the rock had hurt. He was getting annoyed. He had thought these elves and orcs a fun distraction, but now he was realising it was time for the game to end.

Gnash charged, towards the Blood elf, he was going to protect Bula at any cost, but as he got close a ball of fire struck him in the chest. Gnash was knocked off his feet smashing into the wall behind Bula, making a large hole. "Run!" Gnash said as he got back to his feet and started running towards the Elf again.

Bula was crying but climbed through the hole. she found herself in a large chamber. There was a large desk a cage, and ... "Tre!" Bula shouted as she ran towards him. But Tre didn't move "You need to help Gnash!" she pleaded. but Tre was unresponsive, his eyes looked glazed over.

Suddenly there was another crash, as Gnash flew through the wall. he was either dead or unconscious, his body badly burned. Bula glanced over before hiding under the desk. She knew the blood elf was coming.
 
Bula rushed over to the desk and ducked under it, only a foot from the cage that held the unconscious Tre. After shouting for Tre to wake up she realized he was going to need more than her shouting at him to wake up.

Suddenly Gnash came blasting through the wall. Her eyes became wide in horror, her hubby lay on the rock floor not moving. Smoke curled up off various points on his chest and arms. Moments later she saw the elf stride into the chamber, stop and look at the orc to his left. He smiled evilly as he started to lift his arm to finish off the stupid orc.

Bula felt a rage start in her chest, she had never felt like this before. She stood up lips snarling grasping at the table, when her hand felt something soft, she quickly looked down to see Ella' pouch, (Ella's healing stone!) She grabbed at the pouch just as she heard hurried footsteps not far down the tunnel. At the same time the elf stopped and turned to look at the entrance.

There stood Ella, Noric, and Dumar, (Thorn had been left just outside the entrance), the elf laughed as he stepped further back into the room. Meanwhile, Bula took Ella's healing stone and placed it onto Tre's forehead hoping he would come around and help defeat the evil elf. The stone started to glow, seconds later Tre opened his eyes. Bula helped him to sit up. The blood elf hadn't noticed since all his attention was on his enemies.

Bula knew all hell was going to break loose now, she kept the healing stone in her hand and started to move towards the still form of her husband. She had to save him, she would be lost without Gnash, her lips trembled as she moved closer to his body.
 
Last edited:
The elf raised his hand, and the cage fell open and Tre staggered out. He then looked at the other elves who were all heading towards him. "Stop" he shouted and Ella and Dumar did, but Noric did not, he had Tre's sword, he swung it, but it bounced off the blood elf.

The blood elf fell to his knees, the elf had hurt him, how had he been able to resist his command. Noric took another swing and this time the blood elf moved, not sure he could take another strike. Suddenly Bula jumped on his back punching him over and over, "You dare hurt my husband and friends!" she shouted, as she hit him over and over again.

The elf thrust his hand up in the air, and a magical shield knocked Bula and Noric away. Tre's sword sailing through the air and landing by the stunned Tre.

Suddenly Thorn launched herself at the blood elf, she could hardly stand, but was still going to kill him. "Bite him, drink his blood, make him suffer," echoed through her mind, but the elf swatted her away with disgust. "A bloody Vampire!" He shouted How dare you..." The elf was suddenly silent looking at his chest where an arrow had just struck him. he looked at Ella, who was reloading. "NO!" he shouted, he had lost his hold over her. "Save me, my slave!"

Ella fired another arrow at the wounded elf, but Tre raised his hand and time froze. He picked up his sword and positioned himself between, Ellas arrow and his master. Ttime restarted and Treborin blocked the arrow with his sword.

Bula had used the time to make it over to Gnash using the healing stone. the burns were looking better, and his breathing was getting stronger, but he wasn't awake yet.

Ella looked on, she couldn't believe Tre had appeared between her and the blood elf and had blocked her arrow. "Move Tre he has to die, he is too powerful!" she shouted but Tre didn't move.

"Kill them all," the blood elf said and Tre raised his hand again and time froze for a second time. Thorn had made another desperate lunge at the Blood elf but was frozen just inches away. Treborin looked at her, and drew his sword back. "one cut that's all it will take, one cut and she will be dust." his hand started to shake. " kill her, then the others," the thought rushed through his mind. "stab her then Ella, through the heart. Decapitate Dumar, that will be fun, thrust your sword into Noric's back while he is getting up. Then take his dagger and cut the little orc's throat, she will be quiet then. Finally, plunge the dagger into the big orc's heart."

Tre drew his sword back, looking into Thorns eyes, he could see tears, she knew what was coming. His breathing was fast, his hands were shaking, he had to kill her! "Now!" a voice echoed through his head.

Tre turned and thrust his sword into the blood elf, and time returned to normal.
 
The blood elf was smiling, he knew Tre could slow time, a rear and powerful gift. His lord will make great use of the boy. He took a step back, why was Ella re-drawing her bow, why was she not dead yet?

He turned his head looking at Tre, who was holding thorn in his arms helping her stand, "I gave you an or...der, s...s...slave. Kill them... all." he said before looking at Tre's sword. "No! You be...belong to mee," he said but his body was shutting down. He looked at his hands both bursting into flames, Tre positioned himself between Thorn and the elf, but the elf didn't have time to push the fire, and Ella's arrow hit him in the head, and the Elf fell down dead.

Ella breathed, she knew that was too close. Tre could have killed them all. Was Dumar right? was Tre to powerful? if he fell under a power he couldn't fight, or went down the path of darkness would anyone be able to stop him? She looked at Thorn, her blood could make the armies of the undead so powerful they would conquer the land of the living. these two children could be the greatest threat to the whole world. Her own problems suddenly felt smaller less important.

Would she be able to kill them if she had to?


Gnash suddenly sat up and Bula kissed him. "Its ok baby you're safe, the bad elf is dead."
"Ooo nat big fort toob," Gnash replied, but Blua wasn't listening, she placed her hand on his groin looking in his eyes kissing, slipping of her top.

Everyone suddenly looked away and decided quickly to leave the room. Tre lifted Thorn and the Elves left, leaving the orc's to their business.
 
Back
Top