Rancher's Daughter (Closed for Misssweet)

Luke was running his hands over back from her shoulders to the small of her back. At first he rubbed as a masseuse would, pressing the palms of his strong hands onto each muscle group, getting the knots out of them from top to bottom. When he changed his technique and started to move his fingernails over her soft skin very slowly and suggestively, he could hear her soft moans. He knew he was hitting all the right buttons as her bottom squirmed a little under him.

"I am a bit tense Luke, what are you gonna do about it?"

"In a little while I'm going to make your tension go away Shiloh. But first you will have to endure my technique that is guaranteed to make you squirm and beg me to let you cum."

Luke slid down a little onto the back of her legs and ran his hands over the cheeks of her ass. "mmmm such a nice ass," he said massaging them in his big hands. As he rubbed them, his thumbs slipped between them, rubbing against her rear opening. He could feel her ass squirming more and more as he rubbed harder, his thumbs pressing harder against her anal opening.

"Can you feel the tension leaving your body," he asked as he continued to massage her ass.
 
She felt his big hands massage her cheeks and then his thumb starting to massage her virgin opening. She squirmed under his massage. Wondering when he will slide it in. She squirmed and moaned, "can you feel the tension leaving your body. He says. "Mmmmm yes i can...." shiloh moaned out.

She anticipated his next move. Wanting to learn and feel more under his touch. He continued his tantalizing massage. She couldn't stop squirming and moaning under his touch. Her hands grabbing onto the rope as much as her tied hands could.
 
Luke loved the sound of her soft voice moaning as he massaged her ass cheeks. Occasionally his thumbs would rub over her tight anal opening. He smiled when he pressed his thumb against the opening and she answered him. "Mmmmm yes I can...."

Luke spread her thighs wider apart and dipped his hand down them to stroke her pussy lips. They were wet and he rubbed them until his fingers were coated with her juices. Leaving her pussy, he rubbed the juice all around the tight opening of her ass. He felt her body buck upwards a little as he rubbed his thumb over the opening. Pushing his thumb, he felt the tiny hole give way to his big thumb while his fingers returned to her pussy.

"How does this make you feel Shiloh?" he asked shoving his fingers into her pussy while his thumb plunged into her ass.
 
Feeling his thimb enter her tight ass. She let out a loud moan, feeling the lust of something new take over. She heard him asking "How does this make you feel Shiloh?" Took her a few seconds to think and answer. "Makes me feel so very naughty and wanting more..." She purred, feeling his fingers finding her sexe.

She loved what he was doing and she was taken by his every touch and wondered how far he wanted to go. She knew she would go with whatever he wanted. Her curiousity peeked about him. She wondered how he came to know so much on how to pleasure a women. But everything he did, he did very well.

Her moans getting more frequent has he pleasured her with his fingers.
 
Luke was watching her reaction as he dipped his fingers into her pussy and his thumb into her ass. He smiled when he heard her loud moan of approval. She was breathing a bit harder as she answered his question. "Makes me feel so very naughty and wanting more..."

"That's what I want to hear Shiloh. I want you naughty and wanting more of this." he said pushing his thumb deeper into her ass. Pulling his fingers from her pussy, he found her clit and began to rub the tiny jewel.

As he rubbed her clit and began to slowly fuck her ass with his thumb, he heard her moans growing louder and more audible. Running his other hand over her slender body, he marveled at her backside. He knew her ass was virgin territory and from her moan, she was enjoying the feeling of her ass being toyed with.

Luke pulled his fingers and thumb from her sex and grabbed her hips. Pulling her into a kneeling position, he got behind her and rubbed his hard cock against her pussy. "I'm going to get my cock nice and wet and then give you a nice surprise," he moaned pushing his cock into her pussy and moaning as the heat of her sex penetrated his shaft. He knew that she knew what the surprise would be as he began to move inside her, feeling her velvety walls clutching at his shaft.
 
Shiloh lust took over at the sound of his voice and his words. She knew that she was gonna try something entirely new and she was glad to do it with him. She felt his cock penetrate her and she moan at the feeling of her walls tightned around his big hard cock. He slided in and thrusted a few times. The wetness of her sexe covering his.

She anticipated the moment he would be ready to take her other virgin opening. A bitnervous but very willing. "Oh god.... Take me Luke!" She moaned out loud, pushing her ass up.
 
Luke plunged his cock repeatedly into Shiloh's pussy, listening to her lustful moans. Her hands were still tied together and the side of her head lying down on the bed in front of him.

He knew she was getting hot for him to take her and he groaned as her pussy tried to keep him entrapped within her. He grabbed her hips and shoved his cock deep inside her, loving the feel of her pussy tightening around his thick member.

"Oh god.... Take me Luke!" she moaned and Luke felt a shiver of lust run up and down his spine. She moved on the bed, pushing her ass up higher as an invitation to take her.

Moaning as he pulled his cock from her tight tunnel, he grabbed his cock and aimed it at her virgin rear opening. His cock was wet with her juices and then he pushed it against her virgin hole, feeling the tightness of her opening. It was tighter than her pussy and he pushed a bit harder, feeling the tight muscles slowly give way to his cock.

He heard to soft groans as the head of his cock penetrated her ass. Pushing a bit harder, he grunted as his cock slipped deeper inside her. "Ohhh Shiloh your ass feels so good around my cock," he uttered as he pushed it all the way in, filling her ass with his shaft.
 
He stopped thrusting, and pulled away. She braced herself for whats to come, she felt the head of his cock at the entrance of her virgin hole. She both anticipated and felt a bit nervous at the moment. Then she felt him push his cock inside. she let out a loud moan, trying to contain herself. At first it hurted feeling herself stretch so wide, but he took his time and slid his cock deepper slowly. Her virgin hole not virgin no more.

Soon, she adjusted and felt the thrilled and excitement of it. Hearing him groan in approval, she felt her pussy tingle in excitement. He started to thrust a bit faster, slowly picking pace. Her breathing became irratic, submerge by this new sensation. If her hands were'nt tied, she would reach down and rub her throbbing clit.
 
Luke heard her groan of pain as his cock penetrated her ass for the first time. He held her hips in his large hands, taking his time to push the shaft all the way into her. She looked so lovely lying in front of him, her hands tied to the bed frame. The sight of her made his cock throb as he held it deep inside her ass for a few moments.

"Baby take your time and get used to my cock," he told her as he started to slowly pull it back, feeling the tightness of her muscles it dragged against it. Her hips were starting to move, rotating against his hips.

She was getting the hang of it as he picked up the pace, moving his hips a bit faster, pulling back to the entrance and then plunging back into her. He heard her breathing get raspy with each thrust into her backside.

"Mmmmm baby you feel so good," he murmured slapping her ass with an open palm. He felt her body jerk a little and then he slapped her again on the ass. "Such a nice ass to slap," he said hitting each cheek again while plunging his cock back and forth in her.

Luke could see the effect it was on her and he leaned over her and reached around with his hands to rub the wet lips of her pussy. The loud groan he heard when his fingers slid over her clit filled he hotel room. He pushed a finger between her lips, finding the swollen jewel and began to rub it as his hips started to move harder against her ass.
 
Shiloh quickly got used to his cock inside her virgin ass. She soon started to feel intense pleasure when he started to thrust a bit faster into her. Feeling his hips smack with her ass at every thrust. Her body jerked everytime he slapped one of her cheeks. Adding more intensity into the sensations she was feeling.She let out a loud moan when his fingers found her swollen clit.

Her moans echoed in the hotel room, feeling his fingers rub her sensitive jewel. "Oh god Luke, that feels so good..." She managed to moan out. Her hands trying to break free from the rope that kept her from moving. Yet again, she didn't wanted to move or change anything at this moment. Her body enjoyed every new sensations he was bringing into her. She never knew she would one day find a lover that knew how to pleasure her in so many ways.
 
Luke smiled when he saw her pulling on the terry cloth belt binding her hands while she was moaning and calling out, "Oh god Luke, that feels so good..."

He grabbed her hips, thrusting harder, his cock penetrating deep in her ass with each movement. Their breathing was becoming harder and faster and he loved the sight before him. Shiloh on her knees, her ass in the air while her hands were tied, unable to touch her own clit.

He was glad he found Shiloh and he had no way of knowing she would go along with his kinky side. But she was now moaning and the way her hips were bucking against him, she was enjoying something new and exciting. There were so many things to discover with each other and he wondered what her kinks were. What was the things that turned her on when she had control of he sexual action.

Luke pulled his cock from her ass and flipped her onto her back. His cock was hard and aching and he looked down at her. He pulled her knees apart and scooted between them until his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. Grabbing his cock, he aimed his cock at the opening and then pushed sending his cock deep into her cunt.

He loved the hot moistness of her sex as the heat permeated around his cock. He sat back a little watching her and then while his cock was deep inside her, he reached down and rubbed her clit with his fingers, watching her face.

"Cum for me Shiloh. I want to feel your pussy clutching my cock as you cum," he called out letting his cock sit deep inside her while his fingers rubbed her sensitive jewel harder.
 
He pulled away from her ass, and turned her around on her back. When he slid his cock in, in one quick motion. She let out a loud moan, the intensity of the sensation, her ass freshly fucked, she never knew she would enjoy it that much. His cock filling her tight pussy.

Her eyes rolled back, lost into the sensation. In the short while she knew him, he was able to make her willing to try new things with him. So far she has no regrets and enjoyed everything. In fact she wanted to know more and explore more with him. She was completely infactuated with him.

Her hands still tied and wanting so much to be able to touch him. He rested his cock inside, ever so hard and throbbing inside her. It was driving her crazy that he was thrusting inside of her. When she felt his finger finding her very sensitive clit she started moaning and uncontrolably grinding her hips as much as she could. Feeling his cock move inside as she grinded against him. Hearing him say to her "Cum for me Shiloh. I want to feel your pussy clutching my cock as you cum!"

"Oh fuck Luke! I'm coming!" Her mind went blank as her body got tensed. Her orgasm ripped right threw her entire body. She gripped the rope tightly, her hips moving uncontrollably, completely lost into the density of her climax.
 
When he told Shiloh to cum for him and he wanted to feel her pussy contracting around his cock, he saw her eyes roll back and the close. Luke kept his cock buried deep inside her, just moving his hips a little as his fingers kept constantly rubbing her clit.

Watching her body buck upwards, Luke knew the sensations in her body were driving her ever closer to her orgasm. Her body was twisting sideways while she tried to pull her arms from the restraints that held her, and her breathing ragged and harsh with moans. Luke saw her body almost freeze in midair, her breathing stopping for a moment and then she yelled. "Oh fuck Luke! I'm cumming!"

Luke held his ground, his cock firmly entrenched in her pussy while her orgasm hit her hard. Her hands were gripping the terry cloth tie, trying to pull her body away from him. Luke felt the shuddering in her body as the orgasm consumed her entire body.

Pulling his cock from her pussy, he wondered if she would cum again in a different position. He grabbed one leg and pulled across his body as he straddled the other leg. Her ass and pussy were sideways to him as he moved to push his shaft back into her cunt. Her legs were in a scissor position with his body between them, pushing his cock into her. In this position his cock was deep within her and her clit was rubbing against his thigh. As her hips began to move against him, she couldn't help but rub her clit on his muscular thigh.

Luke began to thrust inside her as one hand rubbed her ass, smacking it and his other hand reached out to grab a handful of her breast, massaging it. He knew he was going to explode but not before he fucked her again.
 
Her previous orgasm, hardly subside, that he turns her and position her in a whole new way. She could feel his cock deep inside her pussy. Her hand still tied together. She held on to the rope, letting him thrust deep inside her. She moved her hips as best as she could. Feeling her clit rub against his thigh.

She wanted so much her hands free, so she could run her hands over him. No man ever got her interests the way he did, and she was hooked. She wanted more from him. She loved how he pleased her and knew how to pleasure her.

Her moans echoed off the walls, and she wanted him to cum. She wanted to feel his seeds inside her. "Oh baby!...cum for me..." She moaned out.
 
Luke was thrusting hard and deep inside her cunt while her clit rubbed against his thigh. He kissed the ankle of her foot that he held in his hand. His hand ran up and down the smooth contours of her leg, from her ankle to her ass. He slapped her ass again, listening to the loud moans.

His hand rubbed her ass cheek. and then his fingernails dug into the back of her firm thigh, scrapping from her ass to the back of her knee. He looked down into face filled with lustful passion. He felt so lucky that she did not tell her father about his prison record and that they were now together in a hotel room, lovers fucking each other for pure sexual pleasure.

He could feel her body humping back against his thrusts and knew she was about cum again. "Oh baby!...cum for me..." was the lustful soft plea and the way she said it only added fuel to the inferno blazing inside him.

Luke groaned anew as her words ignited him. He began to thrust harder and faster, holding onto her leg for support, pressing on it to open her pussy to his onslaught. He could feel the urge growing stronger and more intense.

His breathing was becoming erratic as she tightened the muscles of her pussy around his cock, causing the sensations to become unbearable. "Ohhhh ...... fuck...." he called out breathlessly. There was no stopping now as his cock reached its boiling point. "Ohhhhhh ...... god ..... yessssss," he cried out as this cock throbbed and he felt the first stream explode from the tip of his shaft.
 
She felt his cock throbbed and she knew he was about to cum. He thrusted hard into her until she heard him moaned out "oh.....god.....yesssss....." She smiled knowing just how intense their love making actually was. Her moans echoed along with his, as she felt the first shot of cum deep inside her.

"Yes Luke, cum in me...... Fill me up with all of your seeds...." She moaned out as he continued to thrust hard into her. She could feel his hot sticky cum filling her up, she wanted this, she wanted him so bad. She heard him let out his last gasp and he released her legs. She looked at the fiesty man that just finished pleasuring her like no one before, out of breath but he seemed content and pleased. Amazed that he made her cum so many times in one single night that she ever did inbthe last few years.

Her big eyes met his, her hands still tied, "do you think you can release me now?" She teased, "you should know im not gonna run from you." She joked.
 
Their bodies were rocking together, the intense sensations in his body finally overtaking him as Shiloh followed his cry that he was cumming with, "Yes Luke, cum in me...... Fill me up with all of your seeds...."

Her loud moans spurred him on as his cock emptied his seed into her hot pussy. He continued to thrust in her until his balls were spent of their contents. Luke opened his eyes to see her looking at him. He gave her a satisfied smile, his cock still deep within her while they both tried to recover from their sexual pleasures.

Shiloh's eyes were staring at him and she looked so content except her hands were still tied to the soft belt. He leaned down on top of her, hovering above her on all fours, smiling at her. He was about to kiss her when she teased him, saying, "do you think you can release me now? you should know I'm not gonna run from you."

"Well I don't know about that little lady," he said with a southern draw. "Once we rope a pretty little filly like you we aim to keep them tied up so they don't go running off," he chuckled out loud.

He leaned down to kiss her lightly on the lips, running his tongue back and forth across them. His lips pressed harder for a moment and then his head backed away. "I'm gonna have to trust you filly not to run away from me," he said as he reached up to undo the knot in the soft terry cloth belt.

When she was untied he lay down next to her and they faced each other on their sides. His arm went under her neck while his other hand rubbed up and down her arm. "I have a feeling you are going to run from me," he told her, leaning to give her a kiss. "Am I right about that?"
 
Luke loosen the knot, freeing her hands. She laid beside him, in a perfect moment of bliss.

She giggled at his fake southern accent, she was glad she could run her hands on him. This night was filled with new experience and pure lust.

"I have a feeling you're gonna run from me." Then he kissed her. "Am I right about that?" He asked. She smiled at him. "There's no way I would ever want to run from you..." She purred kissing him passionately. When the kiss broke she looked into his eyes, still filled with lust. "Beside, if I ever do run, i would hope you would be chasing me." She said softly.
 
Back
Top