The new manager

I was feeling very pleased with myself after convincing you that it would be easier for you to do what was necessary to get at least one of the two women out of the way (Preferably Dacia as she was the senior of the two, once she was gone Janet would be a cinch to control)
The next day you turned up looking every inch the sweet Barbie Doll type in your pink blouse & black pleated skirt, the 3" heels adding height to you so you towered over Janet at 5' 4"& making her feel even more submissive.
Before you left I warned you that Dacia was rather possessive & wouldn't take kindly to you hitting on Janet. You dismissed the warning, not taking it seriously as you thought you could handle a mere woman. I suggested that rather than hitting on Janet you should encourage her to make cow's eyes at Dacia & draw her into making an inappropriate approach & cause friction between the two so Janet would be obliged to make a complaint to the HR MANAGER...............ME.
From my office I could see what was going on in Janet's office & smiled as I saw you introduce yourself , acting the 'new girl' unsure of herself & then sitting on the edge of Janet's desk giving her an eyeful of your long stockinged legs & firm thighs & playing with the two top buttons of your blouse, unbuttoning them & leaning forward to give Janet a sight of your cleavage then coyly sitting straight & refastening them , apologising.
I imagined what you had said to Janet to encourage her to push Janet towards Dacia.
"Of course Janet I am new here & wouldn't want to step on anybody's toes , I mean there is clearly a bond between you & Dacia that goes far beyond boss & PA. Of course that is your business but it seems to me Dacia wants a lot more but needs some encouragement from you. "
With that you stood up to leave & I saw you stick the tiny microphone I had given you under the lip of the desk & you walked out of the office swaying your hips provocatively & came back to my office.
Looking up as you came in "Come in, close the door & lock it. That was excellent honey, you should get a reward"
Leaning back in my chair stretching my legs out & opening them wide & you slowly sidled over with a smile on your face & knelt between my legs & looking up into my eyes.
 
I look up at you and unzip your dress slacks. Your huge cock springs to life and I take it into my warm mouth Nd slowly bob up and down on it like a kid who gets a big lollipop. Suddenly there's a knock at your door and you scoot in keeping me under your desk with your cock in my mouth. It was Dacia! She was complaining about how I was talking to Janet and how as the "new" girl I needed talked to or she would do it. She had a lustful look in her eyes when she said she would "talk" to me but you played it off and said you would talk to me. All the while holding my hair to keep me silent on your cock, which being in my warm mouth was about to burst. Dacia then again hissed " talk to her or I will " with that she left and closed your office door.
 
"I guess you heard all that, Dacia wants me to talk to you about how you spoke to Janet, what exactly did you say to her? Did you encourage her to make eyes at Dacia as I told you or did you do a bit of teasing yourself? "
You looked up at me all doe eyed & innocent looking & gave a long throaty suck on my cock to emphasise the point that my cock was the only thing you were teasing & gave a loud "HRRRMMMPPPHHH" as I spilled my load down your throat. You spent a minute or two swallowing my spunk & licking me clean then you finally answered me "It was all perfectly innocent, just trying to get Janet to compare my little titties with Dacia's big knockers, Dacia is so fucking jealous & insecure."
"Well you had better go & have a word with Dacia, tell her that Janet isn't interested in you but is lusting after Dacia & she needs to give Janet some encouragement "
You nod thoughtfully, still kneeling between my legs, your skirt hiked up around your thighs. I glanced down & grinned, "Plenty of time for that, how about a titty fuck to pass the time?"
A big smile spread over your face & you unbuttoned your blouse & placed my glistening veined cock between your tits & closed them over it & rolled them around the thickening shaft. "I thought you'd never ask. " You said sweetly.
The softness of your tits was so soothing & I closed my eyes as You rolled your twin girls round over my my cock, massaging the shaft & drooling from your mouth into the deep valley between your tits giving a slickness to your soft jugs. As you massaged my cock I found your nipples & tugged & squeezed the little hard nuts until you moaned & squealed.
Having cum heavily only minutes before I could only manage a trickle from my cock head but you just smiled & rubbed the creamy trickle into your skin.
"Good for the complexion baby?" I grinned at you.
"OHHH YEAHHHH" You breathed softly.
Just then the speaker on the desk that was tuned to the microphone in Dacia's office crackled into life.
"OK We've gotta hear this hon " Pulling my cock free & turning up the volume.
"Get a pencil & notepad & make notes" I said brusquely, switching from lover mode to business mode.
 
After the note taking session I fix my clothing and respond to an email sent to me saying Dacia wanted to see me. I enter her office and she asks me to close her door. She approaches me and tells me "Janet seems to like you " new girl" she is mine lets make that clear honey. Is there s problem with that?" I wanted to say no but since I didn't react right away. Dacia saw me as a "rival". "Let's see what ya got new girl" she sneers and with that my eyes widen as she darts a hand up under my skirt and into the waistband of my lace thong. I am shocked at her boldness and yet semi turned on. I rock abit on my heels squirming a bit as I feel her hand fishing around inside my panties aiming for my bald pussy wondering what her next move will be.
 
You managed to scribble a few notes down as Dacia & Janet were talking although you found it difficult to concentrate with my fingers in your soaking pussy. The two that we were eavesdropping on didn't say anything of any real interest but you managed to adjust your clothes & started doing some work when you exclaimed that Dacia had emailed you & wanted to talk.
"You had better go , maybe you can get something out of her" I suggested "I'll be listening in & watching through the window from here" I had an uneasy feeling about this as Dacia had made threats against you & I didn't know how she would react to your flirting with Janet.
I could see you both plain enough but the damned microphone was in Janet's office so I could only watch as Dacia suddenly grabbed you & shoved her hand under your skirt. She pushes you back against the desk & manages to seat you on it & open your legs wide. From my viewpoint I could see her hand inside your lace thong & you had your mouth open as if you were really enjoying it, you supported yourself on your hands & watched as Dacia peeled your thong down over your hips & thighs finally tugging the scrap of material over your feet & tossing it to one side. Your legs were wide open now & you put your heels underneath you on the desk lifting your hips up. Dacia seemed to say something to you & you smiled & nodded. She immediately dropped to her knees & buried her face in your wet glistening pussy. I was shocked as I didn't think that you had the slightest interest in women, but it seems I was wrong as you lay right back & your thighs wrapped around Dacia's head so all I could see was Dacia's head bobbing as though she was giving you a blow job. It was so erotic though watching one of my deadliest enemies making out with the woman I was fucking on a regular basis. I shoved my hand in my pants & began jacking off as I watched.
What seemed like hours later but was probably only a couple of minutes Dacia lifted her head with her face glistening with your cum juices & big smile on her face.
I was unable to tear my eyes away as Dacia seemed to hover over you then climbed on top of you pushing your skirt up to your waist & hitching her own skirt up & dropping her panties so you were both naked from the waist down. She straddled you & positioned herself so both hot pink pussies were in line then she began to grind & rotate her hips on your pussy while she was unbuttoning your blouse to free your tits.
I saw that you were trying unsuccessfully to get Dacia off you & the harder Dacia ground into you the more feeble your attempts became until you were bucking under her & pushing your tits towards Dacia's hungry smiling face. Was this my fuck toy betraying me or were you just playing along as I in all truth had asked you to do?
Dacia's ass bounced up & down just as if she was fucking you with a strap on dildo which of course I knew she wasn't but it was exciting & turning me on as I watched entranced. Dacia finally threw her head back & arched her back just as I would if I were cumming inside you. She collapsed on top of you & you both lay still together breathing heavily then Dacia dismounted from you & turned to face in my direction then my thoughts were blown out of the water, Dacia's clit was distended, swollen; call it what you will but it was like a mans prick, fully three or four inches in length, not thick, but about the girth of a fountain pen,and hard, most definitely rock hard. No wonder you had submitted to her, I knew from experience that you couldn't resist anything being pushed into your hungry, sexy, pretty pink hole.
I saw Dacia turn & say something to you at which you smiled & nodded then began to get dressed, two minutes later you came into my office and I simply said "I saw it all, care to explain what went on ?"
 
Last edited:
"She's crazy she was jealous and wanted me to leave Janet be" I claim giving you puppy dog eyes like she was the aggressor. " sorry sir didn't ummm...expect any of that " you can tell by my heavy blushing that I was semi turned on but also confused by the girl girl " action". May I be excused for the day sir ? I think I need to go home not feeling right". As I seemed in a daze. My head trying to make sense of the Dacia incident. Did I like it ? If so should I? My head swimming as I await your response to my request.
 
"She's crazy all right, crazy for thinking she could turn you into her pet, we both know that you'd rather have a real live cock inside you as opposed to a plastic dildo." Wanting to banish any doubts you might have as to which you prefer. I have no objection to you having a bit of girl on girl action if it is in my interests but I definitely want you to be all woman when I bed you.
"I can tell you are confused by all this , perhaps it was a mistake to expose you to Dacia without prior warning. She can be very,,, AH,,,, persuasive but I think that her true objective is Janet & she was sorta warning you off her, so it may be best if you take the rest of the day off, I'll call in later & show you what you could be missing." Giving you a big hug and a long lingering tongue searching kiss , running my hands down your back & clasping your round butt with one hand & the other stroking the backs of your shapely thighs, caressing the soft silky flesh. Feeling reassured as you melt into the hug & eagerly return my kiss.
"Go on now, off you go I'll see you later" Releasing you & giving your backside a light teasing slap. Sighing as you leave me all alone.
 
I go home and rest for a bit taking a nice hot shower and shaving my pussy baby butt smooth, as a surprise for you. Even though downtime is welcomed I eagerly wait by the phone to be called back to office. Trying to wrap my head around this whole job opportunity. Part of me turned on by all the encounters and different clients and the other half confused in the fact that I semi enjoy it.
 
After you have gone I sit at my desk completely at a loss as to what to do with myself. I have become so used to having you around pandering to my every wish both in and out of bed. Half the day goes by when Dacia knocks on my door and gives me the best possible news, she AND Janet are both leaving at the end of the week & going to live in some sort of Lesbian commune. Dacia said to thank you for your involvement in their decision, apparently it was only after she had her way with you that she realized that your heart wasn't really in it & she loved Janet hence this sudden decision.
I could have jumped up & hugged her, this meant that not only had I dispensed with a potential enemy within the company but now I would have you back in my bed without any misgivings.
I couldn't wait to give you the news & called your number straight away after Dacia had left. You must have been waiting by the phone as it barely rang once before I heard your soft sexy voice breathing in my ear "Hello, Ashley here"
"Ashley babe I have the best news ever, get yourself dolled up we're going out to celebrate then we'll go back to my place & fuck all night, see you in an hour."
It was only after I put the phone down that I realized that I hadn't told you just what we were celebrating then dismissing all thoughts of that from my mind I prepared myself for another night of screwing my favourite intern.
Exactly one hour later I rang your doorbell & stood on the doorstep hidden behind the biggest bouquet of flowers you have ever seen. When you open the door all thoughts of going out disappear as you look ravishing with your face glowing & eyes sparkling not to mention what you were 'ALMOST' wearing.
 
Last edited:
I open the door in a dress that, let's just say pushes the envelope. My 5'5 curvy frame is in a red drape top "dress". The hem is easily mid thigh and the top of the dress is open easily halfway down. To show I'm braless and double stick tape is about the only thing holding it to my perky 34C chest. I top it off with 3"strappy red heels as I open the door half blushing at the exposure of the dress awaiting your reaction.

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4af93d1c0275dc5abd04ddcc2ad2fb9co0&pid=15.1
 
Last edited:
"My God Ashley honey , you look simply ravishing, I never realized before just how beautiful you are, I really want to show you off tonight." I can't help exclaiming but my eyes are drawn to your exquisite cleavage, I wonder how the hell did you stop your tits from falling out. Thrusting the bouquet into your arms then squeezing you to me my hands clasping your ass cheeks , fingers in the crease of your cheeks and thighs.
"Do we have to go straight away? I can always call Pedro at the restaurant and put the time back a couple of hours or would you rather be dessert?"
Laughing you ran your fingers along the inside of my thigh avoiding the tent that had suddenly appeared "You can have me for dessert baby" and kissed me lightly on the cheek , spinning out of my grasp.
"Very well I can wait but I'm going to be wanting a taster before we reach the restaurant so I'm hoping that you've neglected to put any panties on " Doing my best to get you to change your mind about some fun before going out but all to no avail & ten minutes later we are in the back of a cab with the driver trying desperately at the same time to keep his eyes on the road & look in his mirror at your cleavage & those long sexy legs.
I have every sympathy with the cabbie & decide to give him a treat he'll never forget so I lift one of your long legs over my lap so your legs are spread wide & stroke the soft cool flesh of your thighs pushing the hem of your dress higher & higher, the thrill of not knowing if you are wearing panties or not adding to the excitement of the moment. As I reach the top of your thigh I feel you shake with a mini orgasm & your juices trickling over my hand, you have grasped your breasts in both hands and rubbing your nipples to eye-popping erectness. Grinning I slip my fingers along your slit & gather some of your juices on my fingers and then lean forward to the cabbie,"If you want another taste be here to pick us up at 11.30" rubbing my fingers over his grinning lips , laughing softly as he licks his lips. "Sure thing boss 11.30 it is"
Turning to you I laugh "You naughty girl , I suggest you go straight to the powder room & clean up, by the way I'm so pleased you left your panties off "
Giving your ass a playful smack as you sway towards the powder room I am sure you are swinging your hips in order to attract more attention from the other diners male & female alike.
 
After the night out we head to the spot where you had told our cabbie to be. I get in and you are to get in and one guy steps out and tells you to get in passenger seat up front. Another cabbie us behind the wheel and in the back flanking me are two guys in suits introcing themselves from ghost Inc. You know them as a rival company of yours. They say they want some vital company info and will get it however. The cabbie begins to drive as the two are eyeing up my barely there red dress.
 
"Ok guys, no need for the heavy stuff ,just let her go , she doesn't know anything, hell she's just an escort that I got off the net, tell me what you want & maybe I'll tell you what you want to know"
I am worried because I know that the heavies from Ghost Inc. don't play nicely EVER & they would have no scruples about using you to get information out of me. I wanted you out of that cab as quickly as possible.
A voice from the back seat said menacingly "Oh you'll tell us everything we want to know, you don't wanna ruin this pretty gal's life through being stubborn, do ya? She's obviously out tonight with the expectation of getting laid, so either you tell us or she gets more than she bargained for. You see the boss keeps us on a pretty tight leash so we don't get much time for messing with broads, we have to have our fun whenever we get the opportunity"
I manage to squirm around in my seat and see you sat white faced with your knees pressed tightly together but one of the thugs has his hand inside your dress fondling those tits I had been drooling over all through dinner.
"Look, just leave her alone and I'll get you a whore apiece for a week, two whores each if you like. " Desperately trying to bargain with them.
"No deal boyo, we got the goodies right here and a lovely pair they are too"
I turn around again and they have both of your boobs out and one is suckling a nipple while the other has managed to prise your legs apart and has his hand halfway up your dress. I know that unless I can get you away from them they will fuck you silly before morning unless I can persuade you that it would be best if you co-operated with them.
"Ashley I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do , be a good girl and give them what they so clearly need, an education in how to fuck a woman so she enjoys it as much as them, do that and I'll tell your boss BRANDON to give you a bonus " Hoping that you will pick up on the fact that I have mentioned our partner who seems to be the only one who can get us out of this if only we can get a message to him.
We have to stop at a red light and seeing this may be your chance i shout "GET OUT , RUN!!"
Before I have finished you are out of the car and running barefoot down the deserted street with one of the thugs in hot pursuit. He catches up with you after about a hundred yards and picks you up and carries you back screaming and struggling over his shoulder with your dress up around your thighs and your tits bouncing on his back.
"Get in there bitch, don't try that again , next time I shoot"
I look around again and you are laid on the back seat with one having his head buried between your spread thighs.
"Sorry honey I thought you might get away" I smiled weakly but you just smiled back and gave me a thumbs up. Unsure of what that meant I resigned myself to a long hard night,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for both of us.
 
One of the goons again asks for your contact list and your data on Ghost Inc. You claim you don't know what they are talking about. I'm layered in the seat my dress around my waist and tits out if dress. One between thighs with head while the other holds me still fondling my tits. Moments later they pull off onto a deserted Road. The "driver" holds gun to your head as we are forced out. I am then placed on my back on the hood as they seem to get the information out of me.
 
Last edited:
"I do hope that you're not the sort that gives in easily baby, we've been told to get the information we want by any means necessary. Your boyfriend here won't co-operate so that leaves you."
As he speaks he traces his fingers along your long bare legs from your toes to the top of your thighs , pausing just short of your slit and circling his fingers menacingly round and round your hot pink hole.
The other Goon laughs as he watches you being sexually teased and tortured, I struggle to free myself but the gun is pressed hard against my temple as a warning. I know that you won't be able to hold out for long as what they are doing to you is such a turn on for you. If they continue you will blurt out everything they want to know whereas if they stop you will beg them to finish the job and you will finish up taking one or both of them inside you , something of a catch 22, for it's a fact their sole intention is to get the information & then fuck the living daylights out of you . After that, well; who knows.
The hood holding the gun sideswipes me making me groggy and concentrates his attention on you, bending over you as you lay on the trunk of the sedan squirming and kicking your legs in the air cursing them both to hell and back. His lips brush over your nipples which are already beginning to grow hard and swollen. then his teeth fasten on one hard nub and he bites into the sensitive nub and shakes his head side to side taking your nipple and tit with him , much like a dog with a bone. Your scream fills the air and I regain full consciousness with an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I have heard you scream like that so many times before under much happier circumstances , it was the prelude to a mighty orgasm.
"ASHLEY, NO, DON'T GIVE IN, PLEASE" I manage to shout before being pistol whipped yet again and sinking into inky blackness.
 
You wake and one holds your head up to see me in my back on the hood of the sedan just in time to see one of thier cocks enter my tight pussy and begin to fuck me on the car. "We checked your whores phone and know she works with you we gonna rape her til she tells us what we wanna know ". The one inside me pulls out and cums on my belly and some hitting my face. I whimper as another sticks his cock in me and begins to fuck me as well. My breathing becoming labored. You then see a lead pipe. A few feet from you. As the hood banging me looks over at you for a second threatening to knock me up then looks away. You see your chance.
 
Seeing my chance I rolled over to the lead pipe and clambered groggily to my feet and smacked the one who was violating you, almost stoving his head in then I turned on the other, hearing his jaw crack as I swung the pipe. The driver was unaware that anything is wrong until I opened the drivers door and hauled him out onto the road and aimed a kick at his ribs hearing the agonized grunt as the wind was kicked out of him.
Grabbing your hand I yelled "Get in for fucks sake ! We have to get out of here." Making sure you are safely in I swung the sedan round and headed back towards the free way but saw the headlights of a vehicle heading straight towards us. I was forced to swerve the sedan into a deep rut and come to a halt. Gripping the pipe I leapt out ready to fight but then the rear window of the other vehicle slid open and a great billow of cigar smoke poured out of the window and a languid voice boomed "Why the hell didn't you call and say you were okay? I left a juicy T-bone when Ashley called, good thing she has GPS tracking on her phone."
I breathed a sigh of relief, it was Jim Brandon to the rescue, albeit a little late but here all the same.
"You took your fucking time Brandon, you sure you didn't finish your steak first?" I replied somewhat ungratefully , but my head was hurting like hell.
"You ungrateful bastard Doomee, I couldn't leave you to them , especially this little doll here" He nodded towards you.
I had almost forgotten you as you were still cowering on the back seat of the sedan shaking with both cold and fright, your dress torn almost from your body and half naked but still looking absolutely gorgeous.
Brandon, ever the practical sort took charge and insisted that he take us both to hospital to be checked over. It seemed that you had not received any serious injuries apart from some scratches and bruises between your legs and around your breasts whereas it was thought that I may have concussion so I was kept in for observation overnight.
Brandon decided that you shouldn't return home alone so he took you to his apartment so you could shower and apply the ointment you had been given to your bruised thighs and breasts. Brandon being the thoughtless sexual beast that he was volunteered to apply the ointment himself. I heard all this from you later the next day when you confessed to me what had happened.
 
Last edited:
I come in the next day in a button down black dress 2" above the knees and 3"strappy black heels. I tell you he fondled my breasts and finger fucked me telling me he was just " making sure" he applied ointment correctly. As I tell you this you see I'm getting horny looking at you and you know I wish it was you applying that ointment to my naked private areas. You have much business to discuss with me but are torn. Until I whisper to you " I'm naked under this dress sir!"
 
I gave you a half smile and motioned for you sit on my knee, Once you had hitched your dress up and you had fished my erect cock from my pants and settled yourself down , wriggling your cute white ass on to my cock, I nuzzled against the soft silky skin of your neck nibbling gently on your perfumed flesh. I unbuttoned your dress slowly , pausing between each one to nip on the newly exposed flesh until it was completely undone, your dress wide open serving as no more than a robe with your breasts rising and falling with your panting breaths and your legs spread wide , the musky scent of your arousal filling the air.
Caressing the insides of your upper thighs teasing you as I avoided touching the areas that you so desperately wanted me to touch. "Ashley, I am no fool and I know Brandon very well and he is not the type of man to let an opportunity pass, I know that he has far more than a passing interest in you. He can be very persistent and persuasive so please tell me the truth of what happened last night, I can well believe that he finger fucked you on the pretext of applying your ointment but it went further than that didn't it, he fucked you didn't he ? More than likely he guilt tripped you because you didn't let him fuck you before. Just tell me the truth, do that and we'll say no more about it, what's done is done"
Looking you in the eye as I knew that you wouldn't tell me an outright lie.
 
I bite my lower lip as I sit on your knee watching my flesh become exposed one button at a time. My nipples grow instantly hard like pencil erasers to the cool air of your office. My hips wiggle on your lap anticipating your touch. I tell you nothing more than finger fucking is what I allowed him. He wanted more but he saw my non interest and decided making me cum with his fingers would have to suffice. I sit on your lap now in dress all the way undone and heels. As I say " so still got to work or got time for your company's top intern ?" I say with a playfully teasing tone.
 
"Okay beautiful, I believe you, so if Brandon breezes in here with a self satisfied smile on his face I can confidently tell him that I know he didn't get more than his fingers wet"

Pulling the top of your dress from your shoulders as I speak and sucking on the cool soft flesh of your shoulder, and cupping your firm perky right tit in my other hand and bouncing it gently.
Taking a handful of your hair I gently pull your head back exposing your soft white throat your face looking up at me wide eyed. Kissing along your jaw and making my way to your eager lips I nibble on your bottom lip tasting you then sliding my tongue between your glossy lips.

"HHMMM you taste so good baby, I wanna eat ALL of you, you know what that means "

Waiting for you to get up and get rid of your dress and lay back on my desk with your legs up and open for me.

"Before I eat your pussy, let me just warn you about Brandon, he's a nice enough guy but he's ruthless and if he sets his mind on something ..... or someone... he wants, he won't let go. Like me, you know very well he wants you in his bed, if you do that's down to you but I don't want to share you. If you have to do it for business that's different, do we understand each other?"
 
Last edited:
As I lie on your desk I say " sir check out the folder I brought in before we " play". Let's just say I showed Brandon some dirt I had and he didn't want to get dirtier" I giggle. As you open folder with a confused look you see a paper signed by Brandon stating that after I showed him "convincing" arguments in favor of ... He has decided to step down effective immediately from his role in the company and sign his shares over to you.

" did your intern do good sir?" I say in a teasing tone as my tall slim frame lays across the desk awaiting a reply.
 
I can't believe that you have managed to dig up so much dirt on Brandon as he was usually so careful to keep his nose clean. Looking through the dossier I realize what a lying cheating bastard Brandon was.
I lean over you and kiss each hard nipple in turn"You know honey, for this you deserve the fucking of your life, "
Stroking my hand over your soft silky belly and flicking at the tip of your clit as you open your legs wide with a delicious sexy moan. Taking your hand and guiding it to my bulging throbbing groin.
"Here you are baby , play with this while I take it all in and work out how rich I am now thanks to you, you'll be well rewarded with cash and cock I assure you"
Rolling on top of you and driving my meat into your pussy the soft wet lips sucking on it as I pound you hard and my hands slide under your ass and pull you up to me.
Grunting with every stroke my cock pistons in and out making you slide all over the desk sending papers , pencils and even the lamp flying.
Our bodies climax simultaneously and the desk top is slippery with our combined juices. Lying intertwined with each other we both laugh and make plans for a big celebratory dinner.
"Here you are honey go get yourself a nice dress and jewellery for tonight , money's no object " I slip a company American Express Gold card in the crack of your ass.
"I'll pick you up at seven, let's hope we get home safely this time, I have plans for later"
 
As I open the door you see me look like an awards statue. In the gold dress showing off bare freshly shaven silky smooth legs. " I have a surprise for you later " I say. That surprise being some nipple" jewelry" I came across but totally hidden by dress. It's paired w" 3" golden heels and my hair is down with a slight curl to it. " how do I look?" I say as I ask where are we going to eat dinner?

 
Last edited:
When you open the door to me I have an instant hard on as you look like a golden goddess with a shimmering golden dress
slit to the top of your smooth silky thigh , the strapless bodice allowing your cleavage to display its twin charms.

" How do I look?Where are we going to eat dinner?"

Gulping, I manage to croak
"Y...You look fabulous, extremely fuckable. as for where we're going to eat I could eat you right here, but I want to show you off so we're going to Rizzo's, the food is fantastic and Rizzo is a friend of mine so we'll have a good table where everyone can see you but I can still have a grope when the mood takes me"

As I speak I pull you to me and nuzzle your soft neck and press myself against the curves of your body and unable to resist sliding my hand under the slit of your dress and stroking the insides of your thighs until I feel the wetness of your panties on my fingers.

"You don't want to change your panties before we go do you or just take them off and give them to me now?" Chuckling as you squirm deliciously against me.

Finally we arrive at Rizzo's an hour late for our booking (The reason for our being late is censored.)
Rizzo greets us both, charming and effusive he shows us to our table with every male eye and a few female ones as well on you as we sweep through the main dining area to a secluded table where we can see the whole room.

"Oysters first, we have to have oysters,,,,,and champagne, Rizzo's oysters are the best in the city and are very effective if you know what I mean,"
I chuckle placing my hand under your your dress at the top of your thigh , knowing that there were no panties to move as they were safely tucked away in my pocket.
The oysters were delicious and I was happy to see you tuck into them with the fervent hope that they would have the required effect on us both.

"Let's dance"
I challenged you and led you to the small dance floor where I held you close making sure you could feel me jammed into your vee.
The music changed to something livelier and you spun away from me shaking your butt seductively. All eyes were on you as you ran your hands over your body cupping your tits and pushing them forward, then you raised your arms above your head letting your hair flow through your fingers before bending forward your hands on your knees and shaking your butt provocatively , no doubt having every man there wishing they could be taking you home.
You backed into me twerking your cute firm ass into my groin, I held your hips firmly before following your curves up your gyrating body and leaning over to kiss your bare shoulder.
Whispering in your ear
"When we get home I'm going to find out if those oysters have worked and without this goddam dress in the way."

The rest of the evening went by with several guys plucking up the courage to ask you to dance. I encouraged you to take the floor and enjoy yourself as you teased each and everyone of them and sent them on their way happy. Fortunately all behaved like gentlemen even though you got each one hard by moving close to them then if by chance they were getting too friendly you just shook your head and nodded in my direction.
It was time to leave and I tipped our waiter handsomely , calling a cab for us and as we settled in the back I drew you to me and tongued your sweet soft sensuous lips and slipped my hand into the slit of your skirt and straight to your wet hot slit opening the soft folds gently just to keep you on the edge.

"Shall I begin undressing you now or wait until we're inside ?" I joked

The look in your eyes told me that you would love me to take you right there but caution prevailed and we arrived at my apartment.
Staying to pay the cabbie I said.
"You go ahead I'll be along in a minute."

I opened the door to the apartment finding no sign of you I looked in my bedroom and saw you waiting by the bed, the slit in your dress pulled back and one long, smooth, silky, shapely leg revealed to your hip. A glint in your eye as you wait expectantly

"You are such a good girl Ashley you know I want to undress you myself before I fuck you"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top