Finding Comfort

He looks at her over the glass as he drinks, smiling as he lowers it and watches her perch herself on the edge of the desk, putting away his work and telling him to take a break, a jokingly snipe about being the best lawyer sent his way…

“Ha,” he grins, “You should know… you’re the superstar around here, right?” he jokes right back.

He can’t keep himself from dropping his gaze a little, involuntarily licking his dry lips, when she gets off the desk to open a window… taking in how deliciously the skirt hugs her round ass, the slightest of sways in her step…

“Um, right…” he stutters, managing to hear her agree that ordering something to eat would be a good idea and turn his eyes away from the stretched material of her skirt, “I’ll order in something…” he mumbles as he reach for his phone, “… anything particular you’d like?” he asks before making the call.

“Should be here in half an hour!” he smiles when he ends the call a little while later, “You’re done with your work?” he asks, “… got anything you’d like to do ‘till the guy gets here?” he didn’t really like the idea of another half hour of being alone with her… she’d said it was no big deal that he hugged and kisses her lovingly earlier, but it felt weird and the thoughts running through his head wasn’t of the like one friend should think about another…
 
"I know I'm the star around here but you take a close second, buddy." She teased him with a playful smile. It felt a little better now that the window was open, allowing some cold air into the office. But it didn't erase what he had said to her during lunch. Now all she could imagine was him being close to her, kissing on her neck, opening her blouse, kissing other parts of her.....

"Jesus." She silently said in her head. She needed to get it together. Duane had been her best friend at the firm since the day she started and now she was beginning to think of him in ways best friends should never think about each other.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were trying to get rid of me." She smiled. "Maybe I'll go and finish up some work at my desk...." She let her voice trail off softly, knowing she wasn't going to be able to concentrate now on a damned thing.
 
“Yeah…” he chuckles as she jokes about him wanting to get rid of her, “… probably a good idea…” he sighs when she mentions going to finish up some work.

If she did he could gather himself a bit before the food arrived… ‘And calm the fuck down!’ he thinks, his cock had fattened some due the thoughts he had about his friend and from watching her... ‘Nah, what’ll change?’ his mind reasons, if he had to sit down and eat with her, he would be in the same spot as he was now… no, he needed to do something about this awkwardness…

“Listen Erika…” he says, taking a deep breath and looking her in the eye, “I’m really sorry about what I did, still…” he smiles, having gotten her reassurance once already, “… it’s just… I don’t know… I’m crawling the walls, so horny I am today…” he lowers his head, blushing a little, “… don’t know what it is really, but I’m really sorry!” he says, before shaking his head and laughing, “Didn’t make it any less uncomfortable, huh?” he looks back at her, an apologetic grin on his face.

“Could we just forget it?” he asks, “Sit down and eat?” he questions hopefully, pausing before adding with in a low voice, “… as we use to… no touching, kissing or dirty thoughts?”

It takes a few seconds before his eyes open wide, realizing what he said…
 
She didn't blame him; she was feeling the same way. She just hid it a little better. She couldn't remember the last time she had sex and her body was just aching for a man's touch, kiss....something. And Duane was surely not helping things by kissing her cheek earlier, getting THAT close to her, and his words..they got to her.

Dirty thoughts. She thought to herself. She knew she was surely having them. She could not stop imagining what he looked like underneath his suit. And she kept imagining his lips on her, touching her....

"Don't worry about it Duane, okay?" She said as the room suddenly became hotter. She unbuttoned the top button of her blouse.

"I'm going to go take a walk before the food gets here, okay?"
 
“Yeah… thanks E!” he nods, slightly relieved but still feeling some guilt and fearing how their relationship would be in the future…

‘Nah, it’ll be good, she’s the coolest person I know!’ he tells himself.

He smiles at her, seeing that everything should be okay… and his eyes glance down when opens the top button on her shirt, exposing just a little more skin…

‘Damn…’ he thinks, the thoughts of pushing her onto the back on the desk returning, his cock throbbing a little as it swell a little more, he nods when she tells him she’s going for a short walk, not able to force any words past his lips at that moment…

Watching her leaving his office, her round ass swaying from side to side, has him imagining doing all kinds of things to her all over again… her reassuring him not to worry somehow made him unable to control his mind at that moment.

Even after she’d turned to corner he still fantasized about her and her amazingly curvy body… within minutes his cock had grown to its full size, straining his pants, bulging… it throbs with his heartbeat as pictures of his good friend kneeling between his legs, her cute warm smile on her face as she rubs the bulge and slowly unzips his pants…

“Fuck!” he grunts and shakes his head, as if to get rid of the thought… breathing deeply, he picks up some work to focus on something else, anything would do… he manages to stops thinking about her, but his pants are still straining uncomfortably, cock still very hard, so after a few minutes he decides to do something about that and stands from his chair and begins to readjust himself… his office door wide open all the time…
 
She had to take a walk, get herself together. This wasn't going to work. She couldn't stop thinking about him, touching her and kissing her in the most intimate of places. She needed to get her head together...fast. Duane was her dearest friend but all she could imagine was him tearing off her clothes, flinging her clothes across the room as his hands and mouth were all over her. She took a sip of water at her desk and decided to head back.

As she was about to enter, she saw him....he didn't see her. She watched as he adjusted his manhood. Holy fuck...she almost lost it right there. She stood out of sight for a second, her head against the wall. She could feel her womanhood begin to ache with need, want....so many things. She opened up the next button of her blouse, feeling as if her entire body was on fire.

She knocked loudly on the door frame to let him know she was back....but the truth was, she was so hot and bothered now.
 
“Ah… better…” he sighs, mumbling, as he finds a comfortable position for his swelled member.

Just as he sits back down there is a loud knock on the doorframe, his eyes snapping in that direction, a mortified look on his face…

‘She never knocks!’ his mind screams, ‘… plus the door’s open…’ his heart’s racing at the realization, ‘Fuck fuck fuck… all this and now she sees me readjusting myself!’ he scolds himself, considering for a short moment to run past her out of the office… ending the friendship so not to face her after this… he could get another job elsewhere… ‘Alaska or New Zealand’ he thinks…

“Uhm…” he stutters, “… come on in E…” he sighs, keeping from making eye contact with his friend, “… sorry is tossed around a lot today…” he chuckles, feeling awful about himself…
 
She knew what she saw. And if everything else wasn't bad enough, this was making it so much worse. Every part of her was aching right now, especially her womanhood. Her entire body felt like it was on fire, needing to be touched...kissed...anything, something. She came into the office, shutting the door behind her. The food probably wouldn't be there for another 20 minutes. walks over to his desk and sits down on the edge of it again.

She knew she was going to be the worst friend in the entire world for this but she didn't care anymore. He got to her......bad. She leans over, putting her silky smooth hand to his face, bringing him closer to her. And before she even has time to think about it, she brushes her soft lips up against his.

She was so going to hell for this.
 
He sense her moving across the room… she sits down on the edge of the table once more and her soft hand grabs his face, stunned he let her bring him a little closer to her, his eyes searching out hers again, opening wide as her lips brushes against his…

His heart skips at beat as she presses her lips against his… before, after a few seconds, he responds, his own hands coming up and grabbing onto her head, he gets up off his chair and presses his body into hers, his mouth covering hers in a deep kiss… his tongue slips between her lips, exploring her mouth and searching out her tongue…

After a while, felt like an hour but was a couple of minutes top, he pulls back, gasping…

“Are we really doing this?” he asks, watching her intently, their faces inches from each other… a pause and he adds, “We shouldn’t… right?” his heart racing, panicking that the friendship is now really over.
 
She could feel her heart race as he grabbed her head, kissed her deeply. She could feel his tongue in her mouth, searching for her tongue. She couldn't even remember the last time she was kissed like this. She could feel his strong manly body pressed up against her beautiful, curvy one.

It felt like they were kissing for such a long time when in fact, it was only a couple of minutes. She was out of breath from kissing him but she didn't move one bit.

"We probably shouldn't..." She whispered, unable to move. He never looked so sexy to her as he did right now. "Tell me to leave and I will...." She whispers.
 
“I want to…” he looks at her as she let it be up to him to tell her to leave, “… I really do… don’t want to ruin our friendship…” he mumbles, rambling on as his body reacts to having her voluptuous pressed against and grinds against her, his hard cock against her thigh…

He pulls her head to his again, covering her lips with another deep lust-filled kiss. Moving on hand down her body, exploring her curves, the unbelievable swell of her breast through the shirt… ending up on her hips as he kisses her hard… his mouth leaves hers, moving down to her neck, kissing and licking over the side of her mouth, her chin and onto her neck…

“Fuck E…” he groans, removing his mouth from her neck briefly, “… should we… could we… Jen and the doc you know?” he asks, breathing raggedly as he looks up at her face, his mouth reconnecting with her lovely neck again.
 
Feeling his lips at her neck, her chin...feeling the hardness of his manhood pressed up against her. Her heart was practically racing out of her chest. The way his soft lips felt up against her neck, his breath against her ear, it was enough to make her lose all sort of control right there.

"God Duane...." She whimpers softly as his lips are back on her neck. She lets her fingertips run through his hair. She can feel his hard cock pressed up against her and it's driving her insane.

"Tell me to go...." She whispers as she pushed his jacket off...the need, want...aching...was taking over her body at this point.
 
”Mmm,” he moans into her neck, “I really wish I could…” he says as he pulls his mouth off her, helping her shed his jacket before returning to her, kissing her deep again as he pushes her down on the desk, her back resting atop his pile of work…

“Damn…” he murmurs as he leans up, watching her heaving breast for a few moments, before leaning over her, attaching his mouth to her neck and trailing kisses downwards… licking his way down her exposed skin.

“Sorry,” he looks her in the eyes, desire burning in his and a sly grin on his face.

He then snaps open the third button on her shirt, more exposed skin emerging which he covers with his mouth, as he moves lower… the next button being opened…
 
She had never felt this sexy in her entire life....the way he was peeling her shirt from her, kissing down her exposed body. He made her skin feel like it was on fire. She laid back on his desk, on top of his piles of work. She may have knocked down some papers but she didn't even care at this point.

She reaches for his shirt, flicking the buttons open. There was no going back now and she knew for certain that they both wanted this desperately. She wanted this more than she had ever wanted anything in a very long time.

Damn her doctor husband, he was missing out. And so was Jen...she had no idea what she was missing.

She strokes his hair, watching him kiss down her exposed body.
 
He toss his shirt the same way as his jacket, his mouth barely leaving her body as he has exposed her breasts down, so big… almost spilling over the cups of her bra… he sucks, kisses, licks and bites them, lightly, pushing them together with both his hands… before finally opening her shirt all the way, pulling it from her skirt…

“I really need this E…” he hisses, slightly apologetically, as he stares lustfully at her…

He moves her body on the desk, pulling both her legs into the air, before she’s lying before him, her feet resting on his shoulders as he stands between her legs, his hands running over her belly, her hips and up her legs…

He inch the skirt up, pushing it ‘till her panties are exposed, the skirt bunched around her hips… he bites his lips as he watch her, a more intense look in his eyes than he’d ever had in her presence…

He unbuttons his pants, freeing his throbbing, almost angry looking erection, and rubs her through her panties, his body almost shivering at his first touch of her warm sex through the thin fabric… his exposed cock trapped against her thigh, his finger rubbing her softly through her underwear, he looks questioningly at her... waiting for the okay… somewhere in the back of his mind wandering how it got this far to begin with.
 
She just watched as his mouth practically devoured her breasts. His warm mouth sucking, kissing, gently biting. It felt so good. It felt so good to have his hands over her, his mouth kissing her intimately. She never thought she'd be here...like this....with him. But god, he excited her in a way she hadn't been excited in years.

Her legs were resting on his shoulder, her skirt bunched up at her wide hips. She felt his finger brush against the thin fabric of her panties. She honestly thought she would have cum right there. "Duane...." She whispers, her voice almost whimpering.

She reached down, putting her hand around his hard manhood softly. She began to stroke him with her hand gently...god it felt so good to touch a man like this again.
 
He groans as her delicate hand wraps around him, his hips thrusting into it as he throbs…

“Ah E…” he groans his one hand clutching at her body, feeling her every curvy, enjoying feeling the warmth against his palms… his other hand increased his stimulation of her warm sex, rubbing her a little hard, circling her clit through the thin fabric…

He groans and moans, his breath ragged as she rubs his hardness, his fingers matching her pace…

After a few minutes it’s almost becoming too much for him and he leans over her, covering her body with his and locks his lips with hers, kissing her hard and deep, but tenderly and caring all the same…

Releasing her lips he smiles at her, winking with a sly grin on his face, before moving off her, his hands grabbing onto her panties, either side of her body, and peeling them down and off her legs as he moves between them… kneeling on the floor in front of the desk…

Licking his lips as he runs his fingers over her down naked sex, he looks into her eyes, smiling, before he puts his mouth on her pussy… running her over her lips, before settling on her clit… covering it with his mouth as he licks and sucks her… a single finger finding its way into the mix as well, rubbing her for a few moments before slipping, slowly and steadily, into her warm entrance…
 
Her heart was racing faster than it ever had before. Not even the doc could get her this excited. It had been a very long time since the doc was intimate with her, she couldn't even remember the last time. Duane was her dearest friend and she knew they had already crossed that line but she didn't even care now. He made her feel amazing....so good.

She watched him get down on his knees as she laid on his desk. She put each one of her legs over his shoulder. She gasped, it almost sounded like a whimper as she felt his mouth meet her already dampened womanhood. And soon after, she felt a finger slip right into her.

"Duane..." She whispered, her fingers stroking her hair. Her free hand gripped the edge of the desk.

"You're going to make me cum...."
 
He enjoys listening to her whimpers as he saws his finger in and out of her, sucking at her love button, licking her, running lips tongue over her wet pussy.

“That was the idea…” he teases with a grin, his mouth hovering above her warm sex as he looks up at her, “… that is, unless you want me to stop?” he smiles…

He doesn’t wait for the gasping beauty to reply, attacking her with renewed vigor after hearing her announce her approaching climax, ‘So soon too, I’m not the only one starved for sex…’ he thinks as he locks his lips over her clit again, sucking it hard, and slips another finger into her alongside the one already thrusting into her…

He thrust his fingers hard and fast into her, curling them to stimulate her further, all the while alternating between sucking at her clit and flicking his tongue over it…
 
She could not even remember the last time she had sex. Her husband rarely touched her nowadays, let alone have full blown sex. She just knew that Duane was as sex deprived as she was. Jen was out of her mind for not realizing what an amazing lover and husband she had in Duane.

She gripped the edge of her desk, she could feel her entire body just tensing up. This was the most stimulated she had ever been. Duane brought something out in her that not even her husband could.

"I'm gonna cum. God Duane, I'm gonna cum."
 
Hearing her call out he redoubles his efforts, sawing his fingers into her hard, biting her folds gently with his teeth… his free hand roaming up her body, groping her breast… he pulls at the cups of her bra, pulling them down and making her impressive breast spill out…

He takes his mouth off her and gets up off his knees, his fingers continuing to thrust into her, the thumb replacing his mouth, circling her clit while his fingers pushes her towards her release…

“Do it E!” he grunts, leaning over her body, “Cum for me…” he trails off as his mouth moves to her newly exposed breast.

‘Just as impressive…’ he thinks, as he compares them with how he’d fantasized them before, those huge knockers behind her business shirts.

Sucking, kissing and biting her hard breasts while his hand works in overdrive, he feels her shudder…
 
She could barely breathe at this point. He was working her up so much. She groaned as she felt his mouth on her breasts. She tightly grabbed the edge of his desk and she knew she was a lost cause now. He was just driving her insane and she couldn't control herself.

"Duane." She groaned as she cried out softly, her hips twitching as she allowed herself to release, cumming harder than she had..*****bably in months. She laid back on his desk, her breasts heaving...her body all sweaty.
 
He grins around the nipple in his mouth as she convulses, the orgasm washing over her body, her warm folds gripping his fingers tight…

He leans off her, slowing his fingers as his thrust slowly into her, toying with her, as she comes down from her peak… laying on his desk, skirt up around her belly, bra pulled down, her breast exposed and heaving as she regains her senses, her skin glistening just slightly due to the thin layer of perspiration covering her.

Breathing heavily, his cock throbbing, licking his lips as he hungrily takes in the sight…

“Damn, E…” he mumbles and grabs his cock in his hand, moving between her splayed legs he taps it onto the puffy lips of her wet pussy, the soft, warm skin touching his cock sends shivers through him… “Mmm,” he moans grinding against her, his throbbing cock trapped between their bodies as it moves over her mound…

Pulling back he grabs hold of it and moves the head between her lips, moving it up and down a bit, poking into her without penetrating yet…

“Jeez…” he groan, “E, I want to fuck you so bad…” he looks into her face, a last bit of reservation about this remaining within him, his reasoning that without actual penetration it would be that bad… would it?
 
They had already made such a mess of his office. Papers from the desk had fallen on the floor, their clothes scattered around the room. She watched him grab his cock and brush it up against her swollen, wet pussy lips. Holy shit...that was the hottest sight she had ever seen in her life. It was almost enough to make her cum again.....right there and then. Her womanhood was so wet and slippery that his cock just glided against the outside of her pussy.

"Fuck me." She whispered, her eyes meeting his. She wanted to feel that manhood slide into her aching pussy. "Please Duane...fuck me..."
 
That was all the encouragement he needed… hearing her beg him to fuck her, whispering his name… his best friend, one of the most sexually alluring people he knew… curvy, fun, sweet and just so damn sexy!

“Ah…” he groan as he pushes into her, the walls of her pussy gripping him tight, but her previous release makes it easier for him to push into her... a few inches, then pulls out a little… and push a little further and back… steadily thrusting into her, building up the pace…

Soon he’s thrusting into with his full length, gasping as he leans into her, his hands holding onto her hips, pulling her into him to meet each thrust… minutes pass as he fucks her steadily…

“So good…” he groans, grabbing her legs and bringing them up, her feet resting either side of his head once more as he wraps his arms her thighs and increase the force of his thrusts… gasping and grunting as he pounds her with all he’s got…

Lost in his pleasure is the sound of his phone ringing… having completely forgotten about the food they ordered in…
 
Back
Top