Women Only: Anal Sex Survey

Women Only: Anal Sex Survey


  • Total voters
    550
I always enjoy it when we're doing it, but he is usually the one who initiates it. On those occasions when I ask him for it that way, it's because I need it.

Ok, I know I may be a little naive, but what do you mean, "need it"? Why would you need it that way?
 
My husband really enjoys it, and I crave it only once in a while so our frequency can vary to a few times a month to a couple times a week.
 
for married bf

Did it first time for a guy whose wife refused. Turns out lots of married guys I've dated seem to be fixated on it. Kind of pathetic the way they're so grateful when I let them
 
Nearly every time we have sex it's either all anal or vag warm up then anal. It just hits all the right buttons for me and if we time the clit play right we get a fountain.
 
I'm in the "special occasion" camp. I'm built a bit too small to really enjoy anal intercourse. I can handle it, but it's not especially comfortable. I haven't climaxed from it, but I've finished myself off after my partner had spent himself and was still inside me.

I do like other anal play, it's just a size thing. I'm not reluctant at all to take a finger (and sometimes do that for myself), and a tongue just feels incredible. It makes me go limp and I twitch and moan helplessly the whole time it's happening. My brain completely shorts out. But I haven't cum from that or any other kind of anal stimulation.
 
Heard this some while back on LIVE radio; they were doing one of those silly surveys and if you answered you got movie tickets or something. The question was where did you last have sex? Lots of answers were about rooms of the house or places in public areas, then a woman phoned in and apparently hadn't really been listening to the show.

The DJs pushed and encouraged her until she finally answered with, "Oh ... okay then... up the bum!" Brought the house down and the 'beep' was just too late!
 
When I started this poll, I hadn't yet tried it. Now I love it.

We usually start in a 69 position. While his tongue works my pussy, he lubes my ass and uses a vibrator in my ass to warm me up, then I turn around and get on top of him. The best way for me is for me to lean back, supporting myself with my arms and having my knees up. This way, he can see his cock penetrating my ass and watch me stimulate my pussy with a vibrator.
 
I don't fit in any of the categories...I enjoy it but it is a special occasion type of activity!
 
only fucked a girl in the ass once. haven't been lucky enough to find another girl who likes it
 
Back
Top