Fleeing to captivaty (kidnap roleplay for one dominant male)

And she did come around, very politely and sweetly. As the chaste yet chastened lady writhed and convulsed from his slyly prodding finger and ramming masculinity, she committed herself to yet another depravity. Calm in the knowledge that he now could hold her to her own vulgar words, Hank put the finishing touches to the fingerplay he'd been dancing along her clit and cunt.

"Quite the education she's receiving", thought our lone gunman as he, too was swept away in the bliss of her tortured orgasm. Stolidly positioning himself at the deepest possible point in Arabella's now well-sampled bowels, Hank unloaded coil after coil of sizzling hot spunk deep within her heaving body. After a pleasant moment spent pressing her down heavily into the mud, entirely ignoring her pitiful squeaks of protest, Hank pulled all his impressive length out of our heroine's anus in one slow extraction. Smirking at the obscene slurping *pop* the head made as it cleared her bum-ring, he also amused himself by inserting a pinky into her lewd gape and observing it make no contact with any part of her flesh. He also noted that there were no untoward streaks or stains on his manhood. Arabella's hygiene was impeccable, and how lucky for her that was!

Finally releasing his grip on her wrists, the highwayman moved round to her head, dropping to one knee and putting the musky member right under her slender noble nose.

"What should be done to every young English girl, my dear. Now, I believe you have made me a promise" said the man with the icy blue eyes in answer to her question.
 
Arabella gasps as she feels something hot and wet entering her body, his seed she imagined, good then it meant that her ordeal was almost over, well at least for a short while anyway . Suddenly she finds herself pushed forwards and in to the mud, it now coating her entire face, luckily it wasn’t thick mud, she wriggles and squeaks unable to believe he had done that, though it should be fairly obvious that the man did not care.

It felt strange as he pulled back, her bottom felt empty and open, she wondered if he could see inside of her, she certainly hoped not, but he must have stretched her small puckered hole, she jjust hoped that it did not stay that way. She whimpers as she thinks about what is to come, she knows that she is reasonably clean, she cleaned herself very thoroughly but still it was very unsanitary.

Arabella gasps as she gets the first glimpse of a man’s penis as he kneels behind her, it was a lot bigger than she expected, she was relieved to find that she had not soiled it and that it still looked clean, however she could see something wet and sticky on the head.. his seed she assumed. Taking a deep breath, she parts her lips slowly and leans forward stopping at the last moment “if you would be so kind could you please untie me?” she says quietly and hopefully before sliding her pink tongue out, flicking it out over the tip, it tasted.. strange, salty even, she wasn’t sure what she thought but it wasn’t so bad.

She shuffles forwards across the cold damp ground as she takes the tip in her mouth, it felt warm and hard and though it didn’t taste to bad, she gags loudly, she knew where it had been and that was enough, but she dare not disappoint him or annoy him again. Arabella pushes her head down, pushing it forward, taking a couple of inches inside as she clamps her lips around tightly and sucks hard, her inexperience was clear as she had no idea what to do. She could feel his hot seed dripping out and down her thighs as she looks up at him silently pleading for pity from the stranger.
 
Mr. Kerr found Arabella to be the most coquettish little minx he'd ever had the pleasure of experiencing as a fellatrix. Her tonguework, though wholly untrained, was marvelously light and airy, and her suction was as that of a whirlpool. Furthermore, her muddied yet lovely face and swollen red eyes told a tale of misery and woe that our hero could not but help find stimulating in the utmost. As an added bonus, he caught her crinkling her pretty nose repeatedly at the residual scent of her own disgrace.

Speaking of which, Hank didn't want her to think she was entirely at liberty just because he let her hands go as she sucked the taste of her arse off his prick. Considering the massive load he'd deposited in her guts, as well as the ample stock of air compressed in there by his repeated withdrawals and re-entries, he probably just needed to churn her tummy a little to get an embarrassing result. He casually brought up an inoffensive topic of conversation.

"You know, your Ladyship, I think your little bumhole is actually a paler shade of pink on the inside, rather than the outside. Not quite rose, maybe a cooked shrimp colour."

She predictably clenched the orifice in question in response to this commentary, and Hank was rewarded for his verbal efforts with a wet and drawn out honking from Arabella's nethers. He considered whether discussing whether farting cum from one's arsehole in the presence of gentlemen was appropriate ladylike behaviour, but the beetroot shade Arabella turned assured him that she was capable of drawing that conclusion on her own.

As he viewed her pained and troubled expression he evaluated her latest request to be released from bondage. He decided that if she didn't want to be made to wear her dress on her wrists, she shouldn't be forced to wear it anywhere else either. Satisfied, he leaned over and ripped the sodden garment completely asunder, and flung it aside, leaving the young lady quite naked aside from the fine coat of spunk she was wearing in lieu of breeches. Hank then undid the tie on her wrists, and let her massage the circulation back into them as he continued his instructive lecture.

"Up on your knees girl, and spread them apart a shoulderswidth. This is the classical position for the mystical and ancient art of cocksucking I am initiating you in.
 
She was desperately embarrassed, her face was a dark shade of red and her eyes were closed, so that she wasn’t looking at him and didn’t face to face the embarrassment and the ridicule she would see in his eyes. She knew she should probably apologize for her behaviour but she did not wish to acknowledge it, so instead she just continues to suck softly, her pink tongue little around and around in little circles, her nose crinkling up in disgust.

She yelps as he grabs a hold of her dress, tearing it from her poor fragile body, almost biting down but managing to stop herself so her teeth just lightly graze it and she pulls back thinking that perhaps she is done. She whimpers as her body is exposed to him, her nearly flawless pale skin, her small pert breasts topped with little pink nipples that were hard and standing to attention, her slender frame and flat stomached all bared to him.

Arabella breathes a sigh of relief as his hands move to her restraints and she smiles, it was the first good thing that happened to her since meeting him. “Thank you Sir” she says as the blood flows back to her wrists, she stretches them out, bringing them around and rubbing one softly and then the other, they were so sore and she doubted he had anything for it.

She hears his command and hurries to obey, quickly scrambling upwards and onto her knees, pressing them against the cold mud as she parts them slightly just as he had instructed, letting go of her hands and resting them on her thighs. Her cheeks were a dark shade of red as she felt completely exposed to him.

But her release had obviously give her strength “ Perhaps I do not want too” she says loudly, raising her voice in a most unladylike fashion.

“You can make me say the words Sir and you can make me do those things.. “ she sighs loudly as she hesitates, sniffling and wiping her eyes with the back of her arm. “I did nothing to you, I was sitting here and yet you have treated me in the worst possible way, you have turned me into a whore and a sinner and for that I hate you” she says as she cries loudly, she moves upwards beginning to stand, glaring defiantly at him. “Just tell me why”
 
"But I've already told you why, Arabella" said a puzzled Hank Kerr "I'm going to sell you wholesale to the white slavers for dosh. You do realize I've been quite serious about everything I've said so far, don't you? I should imagine that lusty mixture burping its way down out of you made that clear"

More to the point, where was this child pulling backbone from? They were practically miles off from old Caius, she was naked with approximately a half-hogshead of his cum up her now gaping bum, and he'd already relieved her of her weapon. Hank took in the sight of her as she rose. Decent knockers, if a little small for his tastes, skinny arms and flat tummy, rather lush endowment of pubic hair, smooth long legs and...ah, that was it. Well, he wasn't in the mood to disarm her again, not with his second shot on the boil and his prick still smelling quite ripely of formerly virginal backside.

"If you do you not hand over that risibly small weapon strapped under your cunt and kneel down immediately with an apology and open mouth, your Ladyship, I'm afraid I will get rather cross" said the larger and stronger man to the young woman he'd so violently anally raped. Just to be safe, he stuck John Thomas back in his clothy abode.

Her brown eyes were flashing dangerously, so Hank was afraid she might try something stupid. He had pushed her rather far for a first time encounter. He was curious what would happen next.
 
“Sir you can’t sell me” that was Arabella’s worst nightmare, she was in between backing down and fighting him, she knew the next moments were very crucial for her, it was make or break time. She smirks as he spots the blade she is carrying, it was her final protection, her hand slides under, grasping it and pulling it from her strap, she handles the blade with care, there was no way that she was going to give it to him, it was the only chance of getting out of this situation, she knew now if she returned she would marry for the sheer protection of a husband.

“No” she whispers her voice is a lot softer now and scared, her hand is trembling, but still she straightens her back and holds her head high trying to muster up the dignity that did not show. “I will gladly give you the knife and drop down to my knees on the condition that you do not sell or trade me” she says her face crinkling up in disgust at the mere thought of having to service more men like him, probably worse than him.

“I want your word that you will allow me to go home, otherwise I will make this difficult” she says, her voice rising, her eyes blazing as she holds the knife towards him, she knew that it was wrong and that she may pay dearly for it but she had to at least try.

“Please” her voice is trembling, her eyes are pleading as she steps towards him. She glances at his body looking for weak spots just in case she must use her knife, she pushes her long dark hair away from her face as she eagerly awaits the gentleman’s answer.
 
This was most intriguing. Hank paused a moment to think over her request, then began his reply.

"Any difficulties you might attempt to impose, your Ladyship, will be very swiftly resolved by the use of either my sabre or my pistols, and I think we're both well aware of that. So you can relax that absurd fighting posture for your own sake. As it is, I doubt your wrists and hands could even manage a thrust of the point the way they tremble so" Hank said, moving his own hands off his weapons as a show of good faith. Damn, she did look so very pretty nude and vulnerable and drenched in his semen.

"Now, as to your offers, I find one of those unacceptable. I will not guarantee your release. It is certainly possible I might be persuaded that such an emancipation would be worth my while in the future, but definitely not now. This is non-negotiable" Hank uttered that so flatly one might have ruled paper with the statement.

"Your offer of good behaviour pending no sale, I find curious, yet worth considering. Pray tell, what do you propose to substitute for the twenty sovereigns I stand to forego by accepting that offer?" this one would be where she put in a plea. Hank wondered if she'd remember to couch it in language he'd find acceptable.
 
“If it is all about money Sir then I assure you, I can give you plenty of that, the blade you took from me earlier and the one I hold in my hand are both priceless air looms, they have been in our family for generations, that would be yours if you agree to the deal” she says softly, her arm dropping down as she opens her hand for him to take it from her hands, an act of surrender to him.

“If you do not sell me then I will give you what they are paying for.. I will give you my..” she was going to say virginity, but she remembered that simple words were not enough for him, he liked her to be humiliated and practically beg. Hesitating slightly, she drops down to her knees in front of him, bowing her head slightly as an act of submission, her legs spread apart as he had told her to do a few moments prior.

She was surrendering now. “I will take that, I just do not want to be sold in to slavery like a cheap tart” she says. “But if you allow me to stay with you then I will give you everything you desire, if you should honour and chose to do so. I will gladly accept your.. prick in my mouth again, in my bumhole” she winces at that, it was still so sore and tender “and..” she takes a deep breath “I will give you my virginity, it would be an honour to have a gentleman like you take it” she says almost sadly, but if he did then she would be worthless to any man. Men wanted virginity and purity and Arabella was offering that to him.

She bites her lower lip gently as her eyes cast sight on the bulge that is still there. “If you will forgive my act of disrespect I will finish what you asked Sir” she was playing nicely at least for now, it didn’t mean that she had given up on going home.
 
Hank was very glad that he hadn't simply lopped off Arabella's head at the beginning of the strange latest exchange. The knives were in fact, probably worth more than the going rate for a white quim in Port Royal, given their age and fineness of make. What was even more worthwhile, however, was the prospect of this enchanting creature going along with him willingly from then on as he dragged her deeper into a mire of perversion and shame. Allowing none of this exultation to be perceptible from his very stony gaze, he lifted the second knife from her outstretched hand.

"I, Henry James Frank Kerr, called by many 'Hank the Hacker', vow to sell you into neither bondage nor slavery, Lady Fairbridge. That is the word of a gentleman" said Hank, who had never in his life broken a pact.

The outlaw observed her visible signs of relief at the promise. He supposed the beautiful bouncing brown bastards had been too daunting a prospect for the girl. Curiously, future rounds of buggery and suckjobs and lengthy oral self-degradation in both word and deed apparently were not. Hank was glad of having tumbled and tossed the jangling nerves of her sex into the overstimulated detonation which he had. Doubtless at least one part of Her Ladyship was finding their assignation to be enjoyable. Extracting that particular confession could wait for another evening. For now, it was back to point two.

"My lovely Arabella, I believe the most genteel invitation which you should next extend me is a plea to suction the remainder of your unladylike stink off my Johnson lest any member of polite society stumble across it. I will relax the standards of your creative speech this time to allow you to quote that line verbatim. Put the rest of it together in the usual way from elements you have estabished I will be receptive to. And remember, you've promised to be good, so you can look forward to many enthusiastic birchings should I have to keep belaboring this point about appropriate polite speech for a young Lady" grinned the triumphant Mr. Kerr.
 
Last edited:
Her shoulders visibly sag in relief and she lets out the breath that she was holding as he agrees to what she is asking for, but that wasn’t enough, perhaps she was asking for too much but she couldn’t resist adding another condition into it. “And not to hurt me, when you grow tired of this then I will be taken allowed to leave” she was sure he would grow tired, but she wasn’t sure she would be welcomed home after this and she did not want to be hurt or worse to be killed after she had done all of this for him and he had done it all too her, she was scared and she may be naïve but she certainly wasn’t stupid… well perhaps a little for trusting this man’s word, he had not exactly shown himself to be a gentleman so far had he? But either way she was taking the lesser of two evils in her eyes.

Arabella wants to slap him, he looked so smug as he told her to ask him, which meant to further degrade herself and to beg him, but she had no choice anymore, she had told him she would go along with it.

“Yes Sir” she mumbles, he had not given her permission to use his name so it would be impolite to use it even though she knew it. Besides she couldn’t take anymore beatings, her backside was still sore and probably so many different colours.

“Sir would you please allow me to finish sucking and cleaning you” she asks softly, plucking up the courage to look up at him, her tears had dried up now but her face was still stained, she meets his eyes, looking up at him hopefully. Deciding to be braver she reaches up her hand trembling slightly as she undoes it, not waiting for him to do it himself, perhaps if she just did it he would not make her say anything embarrassing Arabella reaches in grasping his member in her hand and pulling it out, before he can react she opens her mouth leaning in and taking it into her warm wet mouth.
 
"No, your Ladyship, it is not part of common law for agreements to be amended immediately after they are struck. If you wish to pile on terms and stipulations, that will have to wait for a renegotiation at a future date. Said future renegotiation can be a possibility, pending sweet and faithful service on your part." Hank said in reply to her first question.

He could see from her feeble attempt at the offer of oral ablution that he'd have to be much stricter in future with the rod. He did appreciate the soft sucking of her blueblooded mouth, but she knew how he had wanted her to ask for it, and she surely also knew that in polite society, people waited for responses to their offers before they took action. He firmly gripped Arabella by the hair and pulled her backwards off his manhood.

He then leaned over to grab the the hazel switch and gave it a few practice strokes through the air, enjoying the sound of its whistle. The red web of welts on her otherwise-creamy buttocks would likely tingle in response to the noise. He'd given her the exact line to use, and he knew she was very far from stupid, so this was probably the last residual bits of her polite upbringing rallying in desperation. The fear of another beating would probably suffice to force a compliance.

"And my answer to your second query is also currently in the negative, for obvious reasons which I have already stated" said Arabella's new owner, frowning his displeasure.
 
Arabella screams as she feels a hand in her hair, his member slipping from her mouth as he pulls her head back, she whimpers her hand coming up to her hair as she tries her best to hold it down, she would have to remember to add that he should be nicer to her in the next deal she was sick of being hurt, she sits there and pouts her full pink lips at him, annoyed that he had pulled her away, before her eyes suddenly widen, did she really just think that? No of course it wasn’t meant in that way, she just did not wish to speak those despicable words.

Arabella is pulled from her thoughts at the ‘whooshing’ sound, she jumps and looks up to see him holding the switch he had beaten her with earlier. She whimpers and tries to back away, she really didn’t want to be struck again, she couldn’t take it, Arabella wished she was at home in a nice hot bath that was drawn by a servant and then tucked into bed. “No no” she says desperately “I’m sorry Sir I’ll say it” she hated how quickly she gave in and how weak she much sound to him, but then again he probably wanted that. She peaks up and notices his frowning but luckily he does not strike her again.. not yet anyway, she doubted that he cared she was in pain, just hearing that switched has caused her rear end to hurt with the memories.

She decides to just get it out of the way “Please Sir would you allow me to suck the rest of my unladylike stink off of your member?” she asks while glaring at the floor, she hated the words the most, she honestly did, they were so embarrassing.
 
Arabella's heartfelt plea was so touching that Hank was moved to acquiescence. He gallantly undid his surely only mildly painful grip on her hair, and proffered the requested organ to the Lady's volunteered orifice. It was good of her to offer to spare him the embarrassment of polite society encountering him in so lewd and unsavoury a condition. And, since the fault lay mostly upon Arabella, it was also only appropriate that she amend the situation herself.

As Arabella forlornly discharged her duty, Mr. Kerr cast his gaze around at the surrounding environs. Truly, it was shaping up to be a beautiful evening. The sky was turning a brilliant vermillion as the sun dipped toward the horizon, glinting dazzlingly off the water of the lake, and also doing great credit to the bronze of Arabella's long hair by burnishing it. The woods were casting shadows that danced as the cool breeze whispered through the boughs of the trees, and the clean green scent of the land itself wafted softly through the air. There was also the very artistic and quite splendid sight of a young noble girl kneeling naked in the cold mud, bobbing her head back and forth along the long hard prick of the bandit standing before her in his customary black garb. From the rear, her pale complexion would be marred around the region of her buttocks by the angry welts of the switch, and her slender body would be seen to, along with the back-and-forth motion of her head, tremble and quiver. Perhaps from the coldness of the mud, perhaps from the coolness of the breeze, or, most likely, perhaps of the hotness of her shame.

Hank thought the scene would be best captured by the work of some Dutch master, perhaps van Ruysdael or Vermeer. Possibly that overrated Rembrandt, but not likely. After depicting the tableau, the painter would then need to name the piece. Collapse of the Fair Bridge? The Rapine of the English Woman? A case could possibly be made for a simple The Lady and the Bandit. Hank mused over this weighty subject for a good long while, the wet sucking of Arabella's mouth the only noise audible over the soft squelch of her knees in the mud.

Deciding that the name of the landscape would require much further mental work, best fortified by the addition of strong drink, Hank felt that it was about time to boil off his second shot. After that, there'd just be one last thing to do before they mounted Caius and vacated the vicinity. He spoke softly to the Lady sucking on his cock like a ha'penny whore.

"Slide that nimble darting tongue-tip under the hood of the prepuce, Arabella, and caress the head with soft swipes. And you might also consider slipping a dainty hand up to tickle my dangling bollocks, that usually helps in these matters. This assumes, of course, that you wish to draw a close to these proceedings. Should you wish to delay the end, you may continue in the inept way you were."
 
Last edited:
He made no sound, none at all which Arabella found odd, she wondered If she was strange as she had much noise when he had touched her, was this honestly not giving him any pleasure? Did it not bring him any satisfaction? Arabella wondered if this was merely about sucking the smell away, or perhaps he just wished to further her embarrassment and shame, she would not be surprised he seemed to enjoy that.

At his words she pauses the sucking which was fairly repetitive, for once she listens to his instructions, she figured that if she was going to do it then she wanted him to teach her to do it properly and if she would be with him for a while, she needed to know how to and also because as much as she hated to admit, his orders and instructions made her bothered, down below, something which also shamed her, but it was not surprising, a woman’s place was under her man, but Arabella never imagined that, even her own father had not been able to control her, she had always been an wilful child.

Arabella lifts her hand up slowly, cupping them in her hand, giggling softly with her mouth around his member, they felt so strange in her hand and the hair that surrounded them tickled her. She cups them softly but was unsure what to do, so she just holds them for a moment.

Moving her head back so just the top is in her mouth, perhaps an inch or so, she peaks up at him,, trying to get a feel for his reaction, since he had shown no sign of pleasure so far, she wondered if she was doing something wrong, Hannah’s tongue flicks under and she gives one lick upwards, before pulling back completely, she slides her tongue all the way down to the base and back up, unsure of what was good and what was not, she had thought pleasing a man would be easier than that. Her lips wrap around again as she swirls her tongue around the tender head, squeezing with her other hand.. she almost preferred it when he was in her bottom, yes it hurt but then she didn’t have to do anything.
 
Oh that wicked little tongue. How he loved its laving play over the salty skin of his knob. The gentle stabs of its soft tip just under the skin of his cock's hood were a sensation no man of lesser will could resist. Even a man of Hank's iron will, though, would crumble as he did under the lithe pressure of her tiny hands upon the sack of his manhood. He decided that Arabella's efforts were worthy of acknowledgement.

Hank reached down to once again seize the Lady by her locks. It was tradition at this point, he supposed, to plunge as deeply down as his prick's length would allow into the girl's gulping gullet. Hank, however, eschewed the traditional life in many ways, and considered his own method of withdrawing all but the very end of himself from the wet warmth of a woman's mouth to be the vastly superior option. Certainly, he'd forego the possibility of choking her around his massiveness, and also miss the delightful gasps, sputters and wheezes at the miserable retching end, but in his method lay a solid advantage. His method would fill up her cheeks to bursting, and thoroughly and entirely coat every little tastebud of her tongue. Surely, that was the better way to go.

"I'm so very awfully pleased at your strenuous efforts to spare me the possibility of any embarrassment, no matter how mild, that I have a special token of thanks for you, your Ladyship", said the man with his cock in her mouth.

Arabella's look of delight might have been interpreted as a look of dismay by someone less versed in the study of women than Hank. Happily, he knew she could be nothing but pleased at the prospect of recognition of her talents as fellatrix and doxy he was about to pour forth. Arabella was a Fairbridge, of centuries-old breeding, and a very excellent and moneyed upbringing on top of that providential foundation. She was most definitely a true Lady, and every Lady was secretly thrilled at a compliment a gentleman paid her.

"I trust you will find that it suits your taste", he continued, unleashing a volume of semen only very slightly less torrential than the one he had previously paid homage to her charms with.
 
Last edited:
As his hands wind in her hair, she automatically snaps her eyes up to him, they are filled with worry, frightened that she has done something wrong,, although she cannot think of what it is. She had assumed that she had done everything right, Arabella had been trying her best, she had thrown herself into pleasuring the man that stood before her and if he tore that down, she had a feeling she would begin crying again.

However as he speaks, her lips twitch, she wanted to smile, she really did, a soft blush creeps up her cheeks. As any lady would when complemented by a gentleman even if it was in more delicate matters, she still appreciated it and she appreciated her efforts being acknowledged, for the first time Arabella thought maybe there was more to him than she originally thought, perhaps if she was good then she would find that he wasn’t so bad at all, but perhaps she was getting a little ahead of herself.

A token of appreciation? She wondered what that could be, he could not have a gift for her. Oh and then it hits her, he was going to release his seed into her mouth, her eyes widen but she has no time to react as the first rope of his hot seed pours forth and fills her mouth, her cheeks becoming full, a few drops spilling from her lips and dripping down her chin. The taste assaults her, it was quite.. salty and warm and a little slimy and watery, yet she liked it, however she was unsure of what to do, the large quantity was hurting her cheeks. Her first thought was to spit it out onto the ground, but he had had her do some pretty disgusting things, who’s to say he would not want something else, she allows his member to slip free from her lips a few more drops spilling. She breathes deeply through her nose as she looks up at him, hoping to convey her question through her eyes.
 
"Dearest Arabella, much as I'm enamoured of the fact that you wish to cling on to the sweet flavour of my spend, I think you'll find it hard to sup tonight through a mouthful of spunk. I'd recommend you swallow what you hold behind your lips", Hank said gently.

He watched her perform the act, secretly pleased at her ever more obedient attitude and demeanour.

Though he was now prepared to head off, perhaps he could put her conversational skills to the test again. Her recent efforts were an encouraging sign that improvement might have arrived in this sphere of their intercourse as well.

"I trust you found my compliment to your satisfaction, my Lady Fairbridge?", the Hacker began.

"Do tell how you perceived it to be. If you're uncertain of your words after so profound an experience, may I suggest beginning with a polite note of gratitude, continuing with a few words of praise for the flavour and composition of the deposit as well as the size and manliness of its origin. Then following that, a brief spot of concern that I may still be caught out by a certain condition you have inflicted upon me, the description of which I think you put very aptly just now and should use again here, and concluding with an enquiry whether I found your efforts as hostess to be both hospitable and charming", he helpfully added.

"Oh, and since we are becoming such fast friends, feel free to use my name. My last name, of course, with the appropriate salutation"
 
Swallow her, he wanted her to swallow, Arabella nods once as she gulps the thick liquid down in one go, it really wasn’t that bad, but still she winces, her nose crinkling in disgust slightly, she did not understand why he was making her act like this, she briefly wondered if this was normal between a man and a woman, she made a mental note that she would ask him about it later, now did not seem like an appropriate time. Arabella flicks her tongue out catching the few drips that had fallen on her lips.

“yes, thank you kind Sir” she says with a warm smile, while it may not be the nicest of compliments that she had ever received but still it was one and she had enjoyed the praise she received from him and it made her ache for more.

She rolls her eyes wondering why he did that,, why he always told her what to say, the words were false then and she knew she could do it all by herself, she brushes off his offer of letting her use his last name that was no better, she would stick to addressing him as Sir for the moment, until she could use his given name.

Despite her initial annoyance she wanted to show him that she could do it. “Yes and I would just like to say thank you for giving me to make up for the unladylike smell I left on your member Sir, thank you for allowing me to lick and suck it clean again and for allowing me to bring you pleasure and showing your gratitude for giving me your delicious seed and I hope that you will allow me to do so again in the near future” she says sweetly. “I trust that you found my efforts to rectify the situation and as a hostess acceptable?” she questions feeling utterly ridiculous, here she was sitting in the mud, covered with bruises mud and semen and they were exchanging pleasantries?
 
Hank beamed at Arabella. She was learning so quickly!

"You were perfectly charming, Lady Fairbridge. A most modest and proper hostess."

Just that last bit of business left. He'd prepare everything else first so they'd be ready to leave immediately after. Hank first reached over and picked up the strips of Arabella's dress he'd tied her wrists with, and then cut another set from the sodden lump of main part he'd torn off while she softly suckled upon him.

"I'm afraid you'll have to be trussed up again your Ladyship, since I'm throwing you prone over your beastie's back for the ride. That's probably for the best anyway, as I don't imagine your switched seat will be useful for sitting on till at least the day after the morrow", said the highwayman, working swiftly and efficiently over Arabella's exhausted protests. He soon had her hands retied behind her, and this time added her ankles to the list of joints he placed in bondage.

"The other thing is this blindfold I'll tie over those pretty brown orbs, just so. It is a matter of inflexible policy that none witness the route to what the constabulary have termed my lair", continued the Hacker, as he took out his black mask and tied it around her head, plunging her into a lightless Stygian realm.

"Now, you've enjoyed many novel and intriguing firsts in one afternoon for a young Lady, and I'm sure you'll forever recall the halcyon memories of your first fuck being a bum-fuck and your first cocksucking being upon the member which recently prosecuted the aforementioned assault of your no longer virgin arse. I must say I'm pleased I was here to help expand your horizons and create these wonderful experiences for you. Now, there's just a final thing I'd like to help you achieve. The small matter of a dainty Lady's first kiss with a man."

Hank really shouldn't have been amazed that she still had the capacity to blush after all he'd put her through. He was going through with this precisely because he knew exactly how important this seminal event was in every young girl's life. He knelt down and whispered in her dainty ear as he passed just the very tips of his fingers over the raised lines where he'd vented savage fury upon her hurt bottom. The tone of his speech was soothingly low and soft, and the touch was a gentler and milder one than anyone who knew Hank, that august company now counting the Lady Fairbridge among its membership, would imagine him to be capable of.

"I don't think I shall require any filthily-worded and humiliating requests of you for this one, lovely Arabella. Just tell me your sweet coral lips will press firmly to me and you'll probe gently but insistently with your tongue, as our Continental cousins do. Promise me that one thing."
 
“No Sir please” she complains as he tells her that she must be tied up again, she really didn’t want to be, she was already vulnerable and weak compared to him, she did not understand why he just wanted to highlight that. “I give you my word that I will not try anything stupid, I have already told you that I am going to stay with you, I am no liar Sir” but it seemed that he did not care for young Arabella’s word either that or he simply did not care, probably the latter.

Even though she doesn’t want to be, she makes no move to try and get out of it as he tears his dress, something which she hated, she now had no dress to wear at all, she would dearly miss being dressed in the fine gowns that were handmade for her and only her. She glances down in confusion as he ties up her ankles but once again she doesn’t comment.

She looks at the blindfold sceptically, now this was too much, she hated the dark and to not be able to see, but Arabella once again does not comment, there was no point, he would do what he wated to and that was up to him.

She once again blushes as he speaks to her in that vulgar tone, the one that also made her shiver in pleasure for some unknown reason. “You’re going to kiss me?” she asks in wonder, it is something that she had been fantasizing for a long time and she just hoped that he would be sweet and tender in the way that she had always thought off. She gasps as his hand slides over her rear end, her senses were heightened completely due to the fact that she could not see and his touch left tingles on her skin. Arabella’s breath catches in her throat as she hears the warm soft voice in her ear, making her smile.

“Sir I want you to kiss me, please kiss me and I will gladly respond to you” she says softly, as she licks her suddenly dry lips in anticipation of her first kiss, her head tilted upwards awaiting.
 
Ah, the sweet naïveté of youth. The Hacker indulged in a brief moment of melancholy as he recalled a time when he, too, had been so trusting and vulnerable. The wicked world all too soon snatched away that magical time, killing the innocent young Harry and leaving behind the amoral morass of Hank. Some might have termed his transformation an overreaction, since on the face of it, everything he'd done to the unfortunate Lady Fairbridge was far worse than his loss of a few inanimate possessions, but those who would do so simply did not consider the sensitive and brave soul of a hero.

It's the grim fate of all innocents to eventually realize the true horrors of our human condition, thought the highwayman philsophically, as he quietly undid his belt and breeches and silently lowered them about his ankles.

Arabella was plaintively kissing at the late afternoon air, doubtless wondering why he was delaying their embrace so long.

I don't see how her Ladyship could ever forget her first fuck in her noble arse or the knob-job she performed immediately after, Hank mused, but maybe it could be possible given the right intake of poppy and mandrake smoke. She'll never forget this first kiss, though.

He rested one hand on his knee as he settled his haunches back against Arabella's pouting lips. Helpfully, he put the other hand to the practical use of shifting a buttock out of the way so she could lock her coral lips to him more closely and place her tongue in exactly the right spot for the action she'd pledged. He let out a groan as she made contact with his hot flesh.

She'd keep her promise, of course. She was a properly brought up Lady, and was well aware of the importance of one's bond.
 
Last edited:
Arabella sits there awaiting the kiss that was promised to her, however when it does not arrive straight away , she begins to grow impatient, she had been thinking of this moment for her entire life and finally he was going to give it to her, sure he was not the perfect suitor, nor was he her husband, she had never been naive enough to think her first kiss would be with her husband, but she had imagined it would be her betrothed, however she would take what she could get. If he was going to take her virginity she wanted to be kissed first and she had promised him her virtue for some unknown reason.

However she can feel the heat from his skin, so she shuffles forwards, her lips finding contact with his hot flesh, however it soon became apparent that her lips were not on his own, it was clear they were somewhere else, she just wasn’t sure where. Her tongue hesitantly slides out poking sharply straight ahead, something gave way so there was defiantly something.

And then it hits her as to what she was kissing, her eyes widening behind the mask, no no not even he would be that cruel, when he knew how much a first kiss meant to a young lady, her eyes begin tearing up in disappointment, this was not the kiss she had imagined from him, nor the one that she had wanted, she had wanted his lips on her own, but she had given him her word and she would not back out now.

Trying to pull herself together, she pokes her tongue in just once, feeling it gripping too tightly and she quickly pulls back, feeling as though she has fulfilled her obligation to him. “I hate you” she snaps out of anger unable to believe that he had tricked her in such a harsh way, she smirks evily as she turns her head to the side, feeling his buttocks under her lips as she opens her mouth and claps her teeth down as hard as she can, biting him, wanting him to hurt as much as she was hurting, she doesn’t release it either.
 
Hank grimaced at the pinch of her nipping teeth. The ardour of a young English girl's inflamed passions was certainly burning hot.

And needle-sharp, the Hacker thought. She'd probably draw blood if she bit down any harder.

Not a man to question the tolls exacted by the curious and winding path the shafts of Cupid took, the Hacker reached into his cloak and extracted a flint and tinder, sparking his matchlock in an instant. He let the wick fizzle and sputter, certain that its crackling song was so fresh a memory in young Arabella's mind that she'd place it in an instant, even without the use of her eyes.

"Tis an impoliteness to accuse a Lady of dishonesty, lovely Arabella, but I distinctly recall the lines 'But if you allow me to stay with you then I will give you everything you desire' being recited unto me at some point within the last hour. I have to say I'm disappointed that our bargain should terminate so rapidly", our hero mournfully complained.

He aimed the firearm at the waters of the lake, giving Caius a conspiratorial wink as he did.

"This is going to be a devil of a shot", Mr. Kerr grumbled.
 
Arabella is surprised when he does not immediately reprimand her, she knew herself that she was in the wrong to bite him and that a lady would never do such a thing. Tears are dripping down her face when she hears him shuffling around and then the crackling, that only meant one thing, he was going to shoot something, panic rising in her, unsure of whether he was planning to do it to her or to her horse, both brought a sense of panic in the young girl, her teeth quickly release their hold and she pulls away.

“Sir please I beg your forgiveness” she says panic in her tone, “I’ll do it now” she says as she kisses the spot she has just bitten in hopes to ease his temper, his words were true, she had promised him whatever he desired, she was stupid and forgetful for forgetting her place.

“Please Sir I’m sorry” her mouth moves back over his hole as she plants her lips there, her tongue slipping out in desperation, not caring that what she was doing was dirty or disgusting, she slips her tongue inside, his muscles clamping down on it hard, making her wince and she twirls her tongue around and around, probing it in and out. Hoping he would reconsider, besides he couldn’t aim at her when she had her tongue up his backside.

She hears the shot ring out and she jumps loudly a little scared of what he has done but after hearing no noise of distress, she is a little more relaxed but not completely so. She sniffles softly as she tries to focus on her task, shifting wildly as she tries to relieve herself from her bounds.
 
"Oh, I understand how excited a girl becomes as she performs her precious first kiss and ascends the ladder to womanhood, your Ladyship", the highwayman said understandingly in response to her flustered apology "consider yourself forgiven. I'll have to take some measure of slight retribution for the grievous, nigh-mortal, injury inflicted on my person, though."

Arabella's newly-motivated tonguing was a marvel of sensual delight. Hank purred with pleasure as she alternated her frantic licks and thrusts. He felt sorry for the phantasmal steed who'd have to pay the price for her misdemeanour, as the young aristocrat's fervid arse-licking really ought to have earned him a reprieve.

It's the price of progress, and it must be paid, the gunman thought as he fired into the still waters of the lake.

"Must have been the light", Hank sighed wistfully. He blew out the wick and holstered the pistol.

He decided to be charitable since she was showing signs of genuine contrition, and helped pull both hemispheres apart for her ease of access. Hank wondered if she'd also toss in a little of that nasty talk she was starting to pick up so well. He certainly hoped so.
 
Back
Top