Sugar Daddy in Shining Armani

Nancy was relieved when thursday morning arrived she had busted her ass at work Tuesday and Wednesday after she gave all the details to Reese to ensure her for tonight as well. She didn't know where Roland was taking her for dinner but she knew the movies was a casual thing so she went and dug through her closet for an outfit as she played with baby Cami.

After an hour she decided that unless she knew where they were having dinner she would never beable to decide on an outfit. Picking up Cami she made her way to her computer and powered it up. She sent Roland a quick message while she played with Cami. Being a bartender she had to multitask being a mom she had to do so more often and be batter at it so it was no problem for her now days.

Dear Roland,
Where is dinner and what time should I be there? Also did you pick a movie or theater yet?'
XO
Nancy
 
Roland smiled as he heard his phone go off. He pulled his laptop out to check his messages. He read what Nancy sent him. He quickly typed what outfit she should wear for dinner.

"Nancy,

A summer dress will work. After thinking, we are going to do some Italian if that's okay with you. I can pick you up, or you can meet me at for Fornellis at 7:20 to tonight.

Roland
XO"

Roland pulled out a pair of slacks and a polo. He got ready and then waited, doing some work. He waited patiently for Nancy to reply. He wanted to figure out if he was driving or they were meeting.
 
Nancy smiled at how quickly she got a reply. She read over the message and laughed.

Roland,
Sounds good but maybe I wanted to wear pants hmm? I will meet you there did you decide on a movie or are we going to wait and decide during dinner?
XO
Nancy
PS
I can't wait for tonight.
 
Roland chuckled. He had refreshed his inbox, and there her reply was. He read through it, happy she had a sense of humor.

"Nancy,

As long as it's something more dressy than casual, feel free to wear what you think you look best in. As for the movie, we will decide over dinner.

XO
Roland
PS: I can't wait either


Roland hit send and then looked at the clock. He had about an hour before he needed to leave, so decided to take care of a few other issues that had come up from the company he was still with. A man had moved to get him off of the board, so Roland sent around an email to ask what the board thought. He would step down if it was agreed upon, but only if there was a majority vote. Just to be safe, he bought the controlling interest of the company, making sure that he at least had a hand in the company he built from the ground up.

He looked at the clock and saw that it was time to go. He realized he didn't know what the driving situation was, so quickly found her number in the directory, then called her. When she answered he immediately said, "I'm sorry for just pulling your number, but I didn't know what we were doing for driving, and I wanted to be sure that we were squared away. I'd be more than happy to pick you up, or you can meet me there. What would you like to do?" he asked.
 
Nancy laughed as she read the message and shut down her computer to finish spending the day with Cami before she had to leave for her date. She finally decided to wear a paisley sky blue and tan silk wrap halter dress that cam to just below her knees. Her hair was half up and half down with light make-up and strappy blue high heeled sandles. Reese was playing with Cami in the nursery when the phone rang as she was about to walk out the door.

"Hello." She answered hurriedly not wanting to be late.

She smiled and listened to Roland rush through his words.

"It's fine my car is in top shape as you well know. Now if you will let me off the phone I don't want to be late to my first offical date with a very amazing man and if I don't get off the phone I will." She told him laughing a bit. "Bye Roland."

She hung up the phone and headed out the door and started driving to the resturant.
 
Roland smiled and then locked his house up before climbing onto his Ducati. He quickly raced through town, arriving early. He knew that Nancy wouldn't recognize him due to the leather jacket he had chosen, or the helmet that was in his hand. He turned his bike off after finding a parking space, and then relaxed.

He was only waiting a few minutes when Nancy pulled in. He smiled and then waited for her to park, before opening her door. He held out his hand and then bowed. He looked at her before smiling and saying, "Good evening madam. If you would be so kind as to take my hand, your magical night awaits!"
 
Nancy gasped as some guy with a helmet on opened her car door offering her hand. She was about to scream until he screamed and instead she laughed at him and pushed him away playful. "Roland you scared like ten years off my life I hope you plan to make it all up to me." She said.

She took his hand and step out of her car turning to close the door and lock it before turning back to him and wrapping her arms around his neck. "Do I get a hello kiss?"
 
Roland smiled and pulled his helmet off. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her, his helmet on the roof of her car, before pulling her in and kissing her softly and slowly. His tongue ran across her lips as his hands gently pressed into her lower back, seeming to demand more from her.

He broke the kiss and then kissed to her ear before whispering, "Careful, or we will have dessert before dinner. Do you want that?" he asked, an evil grin playfully spreading across his face.
 
Nancy laughed out right huging him tight, "Really now I thought that was my desert but I suppose we should get in there and have dinner I am looking forward to going to the movies I havn't been in ages." She told him feeling much lighter and younger when she was around him. The more she grew to like him the more guilty she felt for keeping Cami a secret but she really didn't know him all that well yet not enough to trust him with knowledge of her daughter anyway.
 
Roland smiled and held the door for her as he ushered her inside. He told the hostess his name and was immediately taken to a table. It was private, but still a part of the main restaurant. He didn't want to be isolated tonight. He wanted to have fun with a woman he was finding more and more attractive.

"So, how were the last two days? Miss me much?" he asked, smiling.
 
Nancy was a bit impressed by there seat it was private yet still public. Very nice. She laughed at his words. "The past two days have been very busy I didn't have time to miss you. What about you did you miss me while you sat in that big house with all your money?" She told him jokingly. She really had thought about him though with every avalible second she had to spare.
 
Roland smiled and shook his head. "I was actually out of town for most of yesterday. After you headed home, I had to drive to the airport to fly out to take care of some legal matters. Apparently the company I own is trying to remove me from the board. Luckily I own the controlling interest, so they can't do that anymore," he said, smiling. "that plane ride was spent thinking about you," he said, blushing. It was true. His down time was spent wondering what Nancy was doing.
 
Nancy smiled and reached across the table for his hand pulling it to her cheek and laying her face against it. She closed her eyes with the smile on her face until the waiter cleared his throat and asked what they would like to drink handing them the menus. She looked at Roland questioningly.
 
Roland smiled and then ordered their drinks. He let Nancy peruse the menu before the waiter came back and took their orders. He smiled at Nancy, and then rubbed her cheek again. He got naughtier by sliding his hand along her leg in the booth, happy no one could see what was going on. He kissed her softly and looked at her. "Are you enjoying the date?" he asked.
 
Nancy took a sip of her drink and looked over the menu finally deciding on a plain Chicken Alfredo and setting the menu to the side. At the feel of his hand brushing her cheek she leaned into his touch. When his touch moved from her cheekto her thigh her body shivered in anticpation it had been so long since she had felt a touch not her own not in over a year after she had started to show with Cami her ex refused to touch her. When Roland asked how she was enjoying the date she smiled sweetly looking into his eyes and letting him see the arousal there.

" I am having a lot of fun though I am starving and eager to see the a movie I haven't been in forever." She tells him letting her own hand brush his thigh.
 
Roland looked at her and smiled, then started to gently squeeze her thigh, letting her know the desire was there as well. He could see it in her eyes, and she could feel it in his reactions. "Well, I'm glad you are enjoying this. What movie would you like to watch?" he asked, suddenly sliding his hand further up her thigh, yet staying away from her crotch.
 
Nancy sucked in a breath as his hand moved higher but almost whimpered aloud when he didn't go as high as she wanted him to. She knew some would say she was being slutty but in honesty she was desperate. She almost wanted to skip dinner and go straight to the movie. When he asked what movie she wanted to see she thought about a new action/thriller that was out and sure to be loud she knew it had been out for a little bit but it was still in theaters. She figured two things, it would be loud, and not a lot of people would be there especially at the late showing.
 
Roland smiled and watched her think, before he slid his hand quickly under her dress and started rubbing against the crotch of her panties, feeling them getting very wet. He smiled and then leaned over, whispering into her ear, "Too bad your panties are on, or I could just give you an orgasm here. Some dessert before dinner?" He pulled back and gave her a wink before removing his hands, casually licking his wet fingers.
 
Nancy growled as Roland pulled his hand away with or without her panties on she would have orgasmed soon if he hadn't taken his hand away. She looked at him with puppy dog eyes and watched him lick his fingers. Before she could speak however the waiter came and took their order before quickly leaving again. She turned back to him.

"Excuse me for a few moments won't you." She told him sugary sweet and rose from the table and headed to bathroom.

She found the restroom and quickly dispenced of her panties stuffing them in her purse before walking back to the table still looking sullen and put out that he had teased her.
 
Roland smiled and then looked at Nancy. "And what, pray tell, seems to be the issue if you are enjoying yourself?" he asked. He knew he was teasing her, and was going to make it up to her. "If you tell me what's wrong, I'll stop teasing, and maybe grant one request of yours," he said, his voice serious.
 
Nancy was fun even if she was frustrated and decided on how to react to his question. After a moment she sniff the air and turned her head in a classic "if you don't know I'm sure as fuck not going to tell you" female fashion. "I'm just hungry I wish our dinner would hurry up already." She said in a voice that had no laugh as if she were dead serious.
 
Roland smiled, and then leaned in to kiss her exposed neck before sliding his hand up her dress again. This time he wasn't playing around as he started to rub her outer lips, before sliding a finger between them. He looked at Nancy and then grinned. "Are you hungry for dinner, or dessert?" he asked.
 
Nancy's breath caught as his hand again slid under her skirt to her now exposed pussy she couldn't tell if he was suprised or not with her lips on his neck and her eyes closed in bliss. She tried to answer his question but words would not come to her lips. Her hips arched into his hand and her head slid down to cup his hardened erection under the table stroking softly.
 
Roland smiled and then found her clit, rubbing it at different paces to confuse her. He could tell she was getting close and smiled. He removed her hand from his lap, then rubbed her more as he waited for her, hoping she wouldn't alert the whole restaurant.
 
Back
Top