Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm..I would think you now have other's pondering if theres a room at the Inn after that explaination.

There was once enough room (barely) for a party with 16 consenting adults in my condo. Crowded, but fun for all. With eight people, we have ample room. If not, we'll send the men out for beer and change the locks.

There was once enough room (barely) for a party with 16 consenting adults in my condo. Crowded, but fun for all. With eight people, we have ample room. If not, we'll send the men out for beer and change the locks.

LOL...such a nice idea...I think we could stand that kind of overcrowding

my my...a house full of sexy ladies???

hope everyone is having a great humpy sat!!!:kiss:

it definitely is Sinful!!!:kiss:
how are you doing? Back to you healthy self?

*pounces Dreamy and nuzzles the hell out of her*

I'm not 100% but I'm alot better than I was...lawdy i wanted somebody to rip my head off for a few days there..lol

I hate being that sick...and the baby he's recovered...that was scary there for a few days.

*smooches ya up* :kiss:

*pounces Dreamy and nuzzles the hell out of her*

I'm not 100% but I'm alot better than I was...lawdy i wanted somebody to rip my head off for a few days there..lol

I hate being that sick...and the baby he's recovered...that was scary there for a few days.

*smooches ya up* :kiss:

It's 310pm here, so you figure it out, haha. :)

Glad you're not sick anymore (didn't know you were).

hm..west coast gal?

LOL..only Dreamy did I think she was the only one I spoke with
thank you tho. :kiss:

Oh, I thought it was something I had missed in the thread. =D Yeah, I live in Phoenix... Love the weather out here, perfect for the pool when I have time. :)

Oh, I thought it was something I had missed in the thread. =D Yeah, I live in Phoenix... Love the weather out here, perfect for the pool when I have time. :)

Dry weather there my aunt and uncle were from Arizona...Been through there a few times...Flagstaff was horrible during the winter time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back