Bi guys looking to meet in UK

Hotel meet, Stansted

I'm staying in hotel in Stansted, Essex next Monday night. I'm a sensual bi guy, 50

Looking for very discreet hotel room meet for mutual nudity & intense cock pleasuring

PM me for more details, you will need to be discreet, DDF, clean, tidy & dependable

I'll also ask for [& supply] photo & mobile no.

Bunny

I am a bi guy that is not based in the UK, but will be in central London on business in early Dec. I am into panty wearing. PM if you are also into wearing panties/lingerie and want to chat and even meet up in London in Dec.

I am a bi guy that is not based in the UK, but will be in central London on business in early Dec. I am into panty wearing. PM if you are also into wearing panties/lingerie and want to chat and even meet up in London in Dec.

Can you come to Boston?

Hi I'm a bi married guy into wearing panties / lingerie, often in a hotel in London for work - would be good to chat / swap mails with a view to meeting. You may have PM turned off?

hi

My ex bf is bi and kinky. he always preferred anal on me. are bi guys crazy for anal all the time?

Young curious male, looking for first experience! Based between bath and reading. Am free Wednesday and Thursday to Skype/ play on cam in panties with but plug but would prefer a cock for the first time. Let me know if you want to cam wed or thurs.

East Midlands UK

It's all gone quiet, here I am in East Mids, would welcome a relaxer & discreet meet for mutual cock pleasuring & nudity....

Back