Help with securing a Humbler?

submio

Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 19, 2016
Posts
117
My Mistress has just begun using a Humbler on me and it seems to rotate too easily even when securely attached to my scrotum. It's as though the grip on my sack is adequate but the pressure against my legs isn't always enough to keep it horizontal. She just sent me this note and I need to find a solution.

"Design something or come up with a plan to secure the Humbler better.
I need it to work better when I use it, next time it will be for real and not just a trial. You will figure out a way to solve My problems securing it so that I can use it fully as it is intended... to keep you humbled and incapacitated before Me"

So far my only two ideas:
Putting a little padding over the ends to push against the thighs more to make it pull tighter?
Or loop thin rope around the wing nuts at the end and wrap that around the thighs for security?
In every image I've ever seen of Humblers online, they are the same type and application as mine, and appear to remain horizontal, using pressure from the legs to secure the scrotum and thereby the body position with no assistance.


Sorry for the long winded first post and thanks in advance for any help that is provided to her.

submio
 
My Mistress has just begun using a Humbler on me and it seems to rotate too easily even when securely attached to my scrotum. It's as though the grip on my sack is adequate but the pressure against my legs isn't always enough to keep it horizontal. She just sent me this note and I need to find a solution.

"Design something or come up with a plan to secure the Humbler better.
I need it to work better when I use it, next time it will be for real and not just a trial. You will figure out a way to solve My problems securing it so that I can use it fully as it is intended... to keep you humbled and incapacitated before Me"

So far my only two ideas:
Putting a little padding over the ends to push against the thighs more to make it pull tighter?
Or loop thin rope around the wing nuts at the end and wrap that around the thighs for security?
In every image I've ever seen of Humblers online, they are the same type and application as mine, and appear to remain horizontal, using pressure from the legs to secure the scrotum and thereby the body position with no assistance.


Sorry for the long winded first post and thanks in advance for any help that is provided to her.

submio

Humbler?
 
I hope I'm allowed to post pictures here. The Humbler is two curved pieces of wood connected by bolts with wing nuts. There is a hole in the center to capture the testicles and pull them against the back of the thighs to render the wearer unable to stand upright or move freely. Very humbling!


tumblr_mb4muoyAfi1rhmvtgo1_500.jpg
 
Pardon me for jumping in but you could try a ball stretcher of about 1/2 inch or more, placed on the back side of the humbler.
The main idea is to hold the balls tight so that standing stretches so much that the pain keeps you from standing up.
In other words your balls hang too low for it to properly work.
 
Sissy - what's the difference between being milked and cumming?


Holy mother of BALLS! The Humbler?

I like freaky weird things but I tell ya. I'm glad I'm not a guy when it comes to freaky weird things.

Good luck with finding an answer.
 
I have to see I'm pretty humbled by this thread. And I just love the name of that contraption
 
The guy in the pic you shared is standing wearing that?!? Wow. I would barely be able to crawl wearing such a contraption- and of course that would all be part of Her delicious plan...
 
Questions for the OP.
Does the humbler skew to a vertical position, or just a bit to one side or the other? If so, is it the same side every time? Also if so, are you moving from position to position when it skews? What I mean is, I am guessing that it doesn't slide around when you are standing or crouching in one position, but the problem comes in when you move around. Is that a good assumption? Have you tried something as simple as putting it on the other way, even though the two sides may look identical?
Just to be clear, I don't have a ready solution for you. I'm just wondering out loud, so to speak :) Do you have much of an ass? (Not to be rude!) Is it possible that your ass cheeks are not fleshy enough to hold the ends in place?
Is sweat a problem? What about something tacky to help keep it in place? Not glue or anything.. just something to give a bit of a purchase to the bars?
How long do you have to solve the problem?
 
Note: the picture above is not me but representative of the device and how it's been applied.

Sissy Salina: thanks for the advice, I will forward it to my Mistress. I am not sure how that would work with the way it fits but it may give Her ideas. Thanks for Your advice.

cookiecat: I thought it looked terrifying just in pictures when we were sending exciting images to each other. Before I know it I was face to face with the real thing. In our three applications so far, it has been implemental in transferring physical control to my Mistress without much pain.

NoJo: just the name commands attention. It's perfect.

PaxNurgle: I was able to get mostly upright but every movement needed to be cautious to not cause pain or damage.

Collar_N_Cuffs: it turns on angle somewhat as I crawl or move, reducing the contact with my thighs. I'd say I'm about average size and build so that shouldn't be a factor, nor is sweat or oil. It just seems as though it doesn't fully stay in place. Perhaps there is something as you mentioned to help hold it. I was not given a specific time frame but we are in sub time now and I know she will want a solution before we go away together for a three day weekend next week. Thanks for your help.

HonestJoe: that's a consideration and I will share it with her. I'm having a hard time telling from that picture of both the cock and balls are through the device. Most of the pictures I've seen are of only the scrotum though it. Thanks for your help.
 
Holy mother of BALLS! The Humbler?


I can never get that photo out of my pelvic memory, and will now crush my legs together and wince for four hours.

And since CnC brought up Mystery Men, I think The Humbler should get a tryout for membership.

I also wish you luck, submio.
 
Last edited:
And since CnC brought up Mystery Men, I think The Humbler should get a tryout for membership.

The Humbler - crouches in the shadows, patience is a virtue.
Super power - induces the wince of vulnerability :eek:
:D

Sorry, submio. Carry over from another thread.
I don't have really anything else to offer, but I wish you success and fulfilment with your quest :)
 
Pardon me for jumping in but you could try a ball stretcher of about 1/2 inch or more, placed on the back side of the humbler.
The main idea is to hold the balls tight so that standing stretches so much that the pain keeps you from standing up.
In other words your balls hang too low for it to properly work.
Being milked is technically cumming, cumming is producing cum which milking does.
The art of milking is getting the cum out without giving pleasure although the relief of the pressure can be very pleasurable. Most of the time milking does not produce shooting cum but a flow or using like precum.
 
submio - I had the same problem you're having.

My solution was adding screw eyes on each end of the humbler, a waist belt, and then two short chains w/ carabiners attached on each side of the humbler and then to the belt - keeps the humbler in place while my Wife plays... :devil:
 
Thanks for the sound advice, CZSteve. Glad it worked for you and I'd (we'd) be curious to hear how your wife plays once you're in it.

We just had three nights away in a hotel that led to some intense sub time. The Humbler came out the first night and was put into use. My Mistress applied it and used a length of parachute cord attached near the wing nuts to secure it around my thighs. It did not move around, even as I received some hard open handed smacks to the but it had to move around the bed to orally serve Her.
 
Wow!

This is both cringe-worthy and totally fascinating.

It does seem from the pic you included that this device is (intentionally or otherwise) designed such that it requires the wearer to hold it in place any time the wearer moves. It looks as if one or both hands would be needed to keep it from moving around any time you move your legs.

Even more humbling, IMO.

Though, if your hands are also bound or otherwise restrained, that would be all the more difficult...

But I don't mean to imply that you're "doing it wrong". It's your toy. So you (or your mistress) get to decide how you'll use it.

Your solution of paracord around each thigh seems to me to be the simplest and most effective way to hold it in place.

If you're into rope, I can think of a few other variations, like wrapping cord around both thighs both above and below the two pieces of wood. This would also restrict your leg movement... assuming you're into that.

If you're into modifying the device, CZSteve's suggestion of eye hooks has lots of possibilities as well.

Yay for DIY fun time!
 
We have had the same problem. Not a pro, but I try to keep it vertical.
cock and balls method works best for me.

I typically have the mittens put on, them have to ask my wife’s boyfriend to put the humbler on.
 
Back
Top