The Accidental Seduction Of My Father

She had cum. His beautiful daughter had cum, because he had stroked her naked pussy. Part of him knew he should feel guilty, ashamed, but he couldn't. Mesmerized, he continued to stroke her slowly, gently. When her orgasm finally subsided, he slid his hand to his lips, tasting his baby's sweet juices. His breath was labored. He wanted her more than he had ever wanted any human being.

His eyes drank her in, the light sheen of her skin, her back moving as she breathed, her scent, all called to him. "Oh Brittany, I...," he started, "that was.. beautiful."

He began to run his hand over her body, following her curves. Nowhere was forbidden to him and he touched her everywhere. He groaned, "Oh baby girl..."
 
Last edited:
Brittany collapsed onto her fathers bed, panting hard. That was...incredible. She basked in the afterglow of the orgasm at the hands of her daddy. He was caressing her body still, his hands freely roaming all over her ass, between her legs, touching her, loving her with his hands.

She knew this was wrong. It was terrible. But she couldn't think of anything she would rather be doing at this moment. She smiled as her dad expressed his desire to her, telling her that it was beautiful. They felt the same about what just happened. She didn't know if she should thank him, or just shut up and not ruin the moment.

Brittany lay there a few moments more, her dad continuing to rub his hands over her entire body, only this time focussing on her pussy and ass. She moaned as she felt herself getting turned on once more. Her legs spread once again, only now Brittany felt braver in the dim light of his bedroom. She rolled her body over so she was laying on her back, her head propped up on his pillows. She looked into her daddy's eyes; he looked shocked yet very pleased as he gazed upon the front of her naked body. She spread her legs on either side of him as he sat on the bed. Her pussy felt wet, exposed, and anxious. "Oh daddy, I hope you wouldn't mind rubbing that aloe on the sunburn on the front of my body," Brittany whispered, the lust thick in her voice.
 
"Oh Brittany," he said softly, "I... I would love to." This incredibly beautiful young woman was lying in his bed, naked, her legs spread to either side of him, asking him to touch her everywhere. It was a moment dream of in fantasies, a moment that had invaded his dreams last night, and it was happening, except that the woman was his daughter, the most forbidden fruit. He had long ceased to worry if she saw his erection, which was tenting his robe and threatened to part its folds any second. She must know how he felt. And, she wanted her daddy....

He took the aloe and squirted it on her left shin. His hands began long strokes, from her ankles to her knees. He looked into her eyes as he massaged, her head on his pillow. He looked to her other shin and began the same treatment. Part of him wanted to say something, but what could he possibly say? He had leaped from the plane and was free falling. He squirted more aloe on her thigh, and moved up her leg. Her pussy was on full display for him, so close, so wet and open. His fingers moved close in their strokes, where only minutes ago he had massaged her to climax. He released her and squirted more aloe. In his excitement, he squeezed the bottle harder, and the gel splattered her leg and hips, like a lurid porn movie cum shot. He groaned deeply as his hands worked the wet gel into her skin, up her leg, and her hips. He couldn't stop himself. One hand slid again onto her pussy. From this position, her labia were parted wide and he moved up and down her slit as she moaned and writhed. On a downward stroke, a finger pressed a little harder and sunk into her. They both gasped as he penetrated her. He pulled his finger back and sunk it in again. She was drenched and tight. His finger moved slowly in and out of her, as his other hand came to rest on her clit, and slowly began to circle.

He was finger fucking her, his sweet girl, his hands echoing his deepest fantasies.
 
Her eyes met his as he began massaging the aloe on her legs, working his way up her body. She felt incredibly sexy, laying on her daddy's bed, her legs spread for him, her young firm breasts gently rocking with his strokes. Oh how she longed for him to touch her breasts, her nipples...

Then he was touching her there again, her virgin pussy; at which time it still hadn't occurred to her if she would indeed get to that level, where she would decide if she would have sex with him, her own father. For now she was relishing each touch, each caress that he was lavishing upon her.

Brittany moaned and rocked her hips against him as he worked his finger over her slit. Then...he slid his finger inside of her tight canal! She gasped, and then "oooooooh..." she moaned as her daddy began to finger fuck her. "Oh my god, oh daddy..." she whimpered, her pelvis beginning to thrust in time with his finger. She looked into his eyes, so filled with wonderment, excitement and love, and knew that her eyes must look the same.

One hand gripped onto the comforter next to her, the other went to her breasts, rubbing them, pinching her nipples. The pleasure she was feeling...it was unlike anything she had ever known. She could feel another orgasm building slowly from deep inside her pussy. "mmmm, yesss, oh that feels so good!" she said, thrusting her hips a bit more as her daddy rubbed her clit, knowing just what to do to make her moan. Was he really going to make her cum again?
 
He groaned as she fondled her breasts. She was the most sensual woman he had ever been with. He wanted her in ways he had never wanted anyone, and right now, he wanted her to cum again. He wanted his baby girl to cum, to let her daddy make her cum.

His finger had slowly been sliding in and out of her pussy. On his next stroke, he put another finger in line with the first and slid two into her, slowly, pushing gently, opening her. His other hand began to circle her clit a little harder, a little faster. He watched her, her breathing, the hardness of her nipples, the flush of her skin, her moans, yes, she was getting close.

His excitement was boiling inside, and he tried to channel that through his hands. He found himself whispering, "cum for me baby girl, give daddy your sweet wetness, I want it. Cum for me."
 
When he added the second finger, Brittany really began losing any remaining amount of control she had. She'd never felt so full. And he knew just how to use his fingers to fuck her just right. Then the words he whispered to her, the way he was working her clit...

"Oh yes I'm cumming, oh god!!!" she cried out. Her pussy clamped down around his fingers as he fucked her through her orgasm. She could feel her wetness leaking down her thigh, and heard the squishing noises that emanated from her as her dad kept pumping his fingers in and out of her spasming cunt. "Omigod omigod omigod...oh daddy," she panted, feeling herself come back down to earth.
 
He rode her second orgasm, panting as though he was coming himself. As she collapsed on the bed, his fingers slowed. He continued to slowly push one finger in and out of her, then brought it to his lips and sucked it in. He groaned as he sucked his finger dry.

He looked at her, his heart expansive, and mouthed, "I love you." He felt so close to her, and yet he ached. His own body had been excited by her so many times in the last day. The last hour had been one of mind numbing arousal. His cock was wet with pre-cum. His robe was stained near its head.

He took the aloe and squirted some on her belly, lightly massaging her, knowing her womanhood lie beneath it, one his body yearned to fill. Aloe dripped down between her breasts as he dripped upon them. He moaned more loudly as his fingers sunk into her plump young mounds, her nipples hard against his hands. I fingered them, his mouth beginning to water. His hands came to rest upon her shoulders, as he looked at her with passionate yearning.
 
Brittany was in absolute heaven. Two fabulous orgasms at the hands of her father. He penetrated her, the first ever to do so, and she craved to feel him inside of her again. Only...she wanted more. More than just his fingers.

She relaxed against the pillows, watching her dad to gauge his reaction to the situation. He brought his hand to his mouth and sucked the finger he has just used to fuck her; the finger coated with her pussy juice. She moaned, licking her lips. He was definitely as into this as she was. Then he mouthed "I love you" and Brittany felt her heart leap. She mouthed the words right back to him.

Next thing she knew, he was kneeling between her legs to continue rubbing the aloe all over her stomach and breasts. She sighed in pleasure as he did so lovingly, worshiping her breasts and nipples before coming to rest his hands on her shoulders. Brittany propped herself up on her elbows, and gazed down towards her daddy's crotch. He had a wet spot on his robe, and she could tell he had another hard on. She swallowed nervously, then asked, "Daddy? Can I see it? Your, um..." she took one hand and reached towards him, to the tie on his robe.
 
His mouth opened and he gasped lightly as she propped her self on her elbows, her face now closer to his, and reached for his tie. He wanted this so badly, but could not bring himself to initiate it. The taboos were like chains upon him. He had made love to his daughter with his hands, and given her pleasure, but she was still a virgin. And most importantly, he had not fucked her.

But her hand was on his tie, pulling it. The tie released and gravity parted his robe, gravity and an erection that he felt he had had for days. He watched her eyes and heard her suck her breath in as she saw his cock. There was a pause, then he felt her hand touch it, encircle it, feeling it, sticky with pre-cum. She started to stroke it lightly and he knew he was losing control. Her body was inches from him. Her legs were spread and her pussy open and wet. She seemed so ready.

With his last shred of self control, he touched her face. "Brittany, baby," he gasped, "Are you sure? Do you want me to...?"
 
"Oh daddy, it's magnificent," Brittany whispered as she touched his hard cock. She was in awe. It was large and pulsating in her hand. She imagined what it would feel like inside of her pussy. As wonderful as her daddy's hands had made her feel, she could barely fathom the pleasure his manhood could bestow upon her.

Brittany softly stroked him at first, more out of curiosity than anything else. The tip was wet and sticky, so she drew a finger over it, causing her dad to moan. She coated her hand with the wetness to lubricate her palm, closing her hand around his shaft and moving it up and down. She looked up at her dads face and he had his eyes closed, almost looking like he was in pain. "It's okay, daddy," she said softly, caressing his face with her other hand. She realized he may be waging a war inside of himself between right and wrong.

Oh but it felt so good to Brittany to be able to make him feel as good as he had made her feel. Then he asked her if she was ready, and she just smiled, looking deep into his eyes. "I want to feel you, daddy. I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel," she cooed, increasing the pace of her hand on her daddy's long hard cock.
 
He looked down. This beautiful young woman was lying beneath him, naked, flushed from her orgasms, jerking his cock. Her full breasts rocked as she stroked. It was a scene straight out of a porn fantasy, except it was his daughter.

"Brittany," he moaned, "Oh, that feels so good."

Her hand was slowly driving him wild. His cock throbbed under her touch. But he wanted more. He wanted her. He wanted to be inside her, to fuck her and fill her with his cum.

He moved forward slightly and brought his lips to hers. He kissed her, full on, deeply, passionately. Kiss followed kiss and they both groaned their pleasure.
 
Last edited:
When her daddy began kissing her, Brittany felt herself completely let go of any remaining inhibitions she had left. She kept her right hand on his cock, and her left went to his head, working her fingers through his hair and holding him to her. She kissed him back fervently, her tongue dancing with his, exploring his mouth. They moaned and groaned into each others mouths. Brittany felt the intensity of this moment; there was no turning back now.

She wanted him completely naked. With her left hand she tried to pull his robe off of his shoulders, at least get it started so he could remove it. He took the hint and tore it off, all the while they were passionately making out. Brittany tried to keep up her ministrations on her daddy's cock, and on more than one occasion his shaft came to rest on her pubic bone. This this she left it there, humping her hips upwards, rubbing her clit against his slick cock.

"Oh daddy...oh god I want you..." Brittany moaned, breaking the kiss momentarily. His hands freely roamed her body, his cock was so close to her opening...
 
His daughter had pulled his robe partly off, and he quickly ditched the rest. He wanted to be completely naked with her, to let her feel the full intensity of him. She had been stroking him as they kissed, stoking his need. And now his cock length of his cock was rubbing up and down over her clit, the wet lips of her labia caressing it. Her furrow was wide open to him as they ground against each other.

Then she said it. She wanted him. Their hips continued to grind as he pulled back further, the tip of his cock dropping down, sliding towards her virgin pussy.
 
Brittany felt her daddy move slightly, positioning his cockhead at her wet entrance. She loved the feel of his strong body on top of her; his chest pressed on her breasts, his chest hairs tickling and teasing at her nipples. Her hand was still holding on to his cock, only now she was no longer stroking it. She paused, the gravity of the moment sinking in.

She was about to have sex for the very first time. And it was going to be with her daddy.

Gone was the doubt, the reservations that she had about doing this, about crossing this line. Brittany knew she needed her daddy's cock inside of her. Now.

Brittany *broke the kiss, and looked into her dads eyes. "Okay daddy, I'm ready." She took his cock, and guided it slowly into her pussy, and she gasped in surprise and pleasure as his hot, thick girth began to fill her. Only the mushroom head of his manhood was inside of her and already her hips started to gyrate, wanting to draw more of him inside of her. She had been looking into his eyes as he entered her, but now closed them as she succumbed to the intensity of this moment.

She removed her hand, now wrapping both arms around her daddy's strong muscular torso. "I love you daddy. Please take me," she whispered, as her lips found his once more, kissing him with the passion of a lover, her body rolling underneath of him, begging for his cock.
 
He gasped as she took his cock and guided into her. The head spread her labia wide and pressed to open the tight outer ring of muscle. She was so incredibly wet. He pressed, then moved back, slowly, back and forth a few times, until she opened to him and he pushed inside her. His head tilted back and his mouth opened in pleasure at being insider her. He held still for a moment, holding her, making sure it was ok.

She held him closely and kissed him, asking him to take her. He began to rock his hips back and forth, inching his cock into her. She rolled and writhed beneath him. Soon, he found he could go only so far, and each time he pressed, she tensed beneath him. He knew why and what he had to do. He was going to take his baby's virginity.

He looked deeply into her eyes, "baby?"
 
The amount of pleasure Brittany was feeling was incredible. Her daddy was slowing fucking her tight wet pussy, gently easing his thick cock inside of her. She loved how full she felt, and he wasn't even halfway inside of her!

They were both moaning into each others mouths until her dad broke the kiss. He must have sensed her hesitation as he reached her hymen, which was still intact even after years of dancing. She wasn't intentionally tensing up; it was more fear of the unknown that had her hesitate. She was ready for this; she has been preparing herself for years. Of course she never expected that it would be her own father who would be taking her virginity.

He was so sweet with her, so considerate. She could hear the love mixed with the lust in his voice as he asked "baby?" In response to his question, she simply rocked her hips upward, urging him forward, as she clutched him tightly. "Please daddy..." she begged, kissing him again as he began to thrust harder into her.
 
She wanted him to do it. His sweet baby girl wanted him to take her virginity. He was so incredibly turned on, teetering between being a considerate lover and an animal in rut. He began to push a little harder, trying to move slow, to stretch her opening. Minute after pulse pounding minute he kept pressing slowly, until at least he felt her open. Another dozen strokes and she opened entirely and his cock sank deep in her. Her body spasmed and she cried out as he did. He rested for a moment, deep in her, letting her get used to the feeling. He stroked her face and kissed her, "You ok, sweetheart?"

He had not sheathed himself fully. He didn't know how much more she could take. He knew he was good sized, and she was so precious to him...
 
Last edited:
Oh how wonderful and passionately they were kissing! Brittany could have lost herself in her daddy's kiss, his embrace. She held on tight as he probed deeper and deeper into her pussy, stretching her hymen as gently as he could, until he thrust into her, breaking it completely. She stiffened, and cried out into his mouth. The pain shot through her, then began to subside as her dad held himself still inside of her, letting her body adjust to the size of his cock. He was asking her if she was okay, kissing her tenderly. A lone tear streamed down her cheek, and he gently wiped it away. "Yes daddy, I am ok. I love you so much!"

He continued to kiss her face, so full of fatherly love. After a few moments Brittany could feel herself becoming aroused again. Her wetness surrounded her daddy's cock and she could feel that familiar ache that she knew only her daddy's big cock could cure. "Mmm, I think I'm ready, daddy," she whispered into his ear, her hips rolling ever so slightly, wanting to feel him all the way inside of her. To completely make her his.
 
His poor baby! He had hurt her. He wiped away her tear and held her, kissing her face. And then she rolled her hips, and her felt his cock move inside her. He caught his breath as she told him that she was ready. He knew he would have to be gentle still.

"OK baby, just tell me if it hurts and I will stop," he whispered, as he moved his hips slowly. His cock began to slide in and out of her a few inches, slow strokes through her broken hymen and deeper into her pussy. She felt amazing. "I am fucking my daugher," he thought, "Its so... good."

She seemed to be feeling ok, so he increased the pace and depth of his strokes. He felt her pussy squeeze his cock. She was so incredibly tight already. He almost felt that he had to force each stroke inside her. The feel enflamed him. His body wanted to overcome the resistance, to fuck her, to fill her, to pump her naked pussy full of his cum.
 
Last edited:
She hadn't quite imagined how exquisite it would feel to have her pussy filled up with a cock. She had friends who would tell her about it, but this far surpassed any of her expectations.

Brittany looked up into her father's eyes as he began sliding in and out, deeper and deeper. This was the same man who had protected her as a little girl. Now he was fucking her. His virgin daughter's tight, unused pussy. She felt her pussy clench and tighten around his cock at the realization. It was naughty. It was taboo.

It was fucking hot as hell.

There was no denying the sexual tension between the two of them over the last couple of days. Brittany moaned when thinking of the fantasy she had about him last night as she masturbated in the bathtub. When she had spied on him naked in the shower. In his bed asleep. This bed...the bed he was now fucking her on. It was so dirty hot.

She felt herself becoming more accustomed to his thick cock. He had been restraining himself, she could tell; now she wanted more.

"Daddy," she moaned, biting her lower lip, "please fuck me harder. Fill me all the way up with your..." just say it Brit! "your cock, daddy," she moaned louder, rotating her pelvis in different positions to see which gave them each the most pleasure. He complied with her wishes, fucking her harder, her tits bouncing with each stroke.
 
With each moment, Brittany became more and more his lover. She was groaning as he thrust into her. She asked him to fuck her harder, to fill her up. And he was only too glad to accomodate her. He had braced himself on his arms, so that he could put more force into his thrust. His view was incredibly erotic. Brittany's face was flushed with pleasure, her mouth open as she moaned and gasped. Her body shook with each stroke, her firm full tits shaking. He loved it! It stoked him.

He started fucking even harder, faster. He could feel his own orgasm building. After days of tension, he was going to cum, cum in his hot sexy daughter. As he felt their skin rubbing and the intense pleasure that it gave, it suddenly dawned on him. Skin on skin. He wasn't wearing a condom. He groaned with frustration.

He suddenly slowed, then stopped. Brittany opened her eyes and asked him why. "Honey, I am not wearing any protection. I shouldn't..." he started. But as he said it, he realized that is exactly what he wanted to do. He wanted to fill her unprotected pussy with his cum.
 
With each stroke and every thrust of her daddy's hips pounding his cock deep in her pussy, Brittany became more and more of a wanton slut. He propped himself on his hands above her and his experienced motions had her climbing the walls. "Oh god...yes..." she moaned, her hands sliding down to her daddy's firm taut ass. She dug her fingernails into him, arching her back and thrusting her breasts into his face. "Oh daddy, fuck me!"

She couldn't believe she just said that! But her dad had a perfect technique, his experience making him a most fantastic lover. She briefly imagined him fucking her mom this way, and her pussy squeezed his cock at the thought. Brittany could again feel an orgasm building, and she wondered if this would be one of those g-spot orgasms that she had heard about.

Suddenly he slowed and then stopped thrusting into her. "Whats wrong?" She panted. Her dad said something about no protection and Brittany couldn't even fathom his words. "Oh no daddy, don't stop, please," she begged. "Please fuck me. Fuck your baby girl. I wanna feel you cum inside of me. Make me a woman in all possible ways," she cooed, caressing his face, pulling him down to kiss her. "I want your cum in my virgin pussy. Oh daddy..." Brittany began rocking her hips against her dad, fucking herself on his manhood. "I need you daddy. I need your cum. I want to cum with you..."
 
He couldn't believe what she was saying. She really was every erotic dream he had even had, in the flesh. His body had heard and understood every word though, as thrust hard into her and began to fuck her with abandon. No hesitations, no regrets. This beautiful girl was his and he was going to fill her.

Their lips met in hard, passionate kisses. He rose up on his arms again, the force and speed of his thrusts rising. He felt her pussy clamp down on him again, squeeezing him, trying to wring the cum from him. He panted as he fucked his daughter, groaning louder, watching her writhe beneath him.

He moaned, "Oh Brittany, baby, I'm... I'm.." And he came, hard, slamming his cock deep in her, spurting his fertile seed deep into her. Even when the last pulses of semen had left his cock, he continued to grind against her, his cock still hard enough to fuck her. It was as though he wanted to grind his cum deeper into her, to saturate her with his semen. His body was claiming her, letting her and everyone else know that she was his.
 
Last edited:
"Yesssss..." Brittany hissed as her dad really began fucking her hard, just like she wanted. She could tell he was no longer being easy or gentle on her. The time for that was past.

Once his rhythm picked up, Brittany slightly tilted her hips so the length of his cock rubbed against her clit, his pelvic bone hitting it with each thrust. She was about to climax, and try as she might to wait for her daddy to cum at the same time she couldn't hold back anymore. Just as Brittany began to cry out in pleasure, her dad began groaning louder and louder, and she realized...

They were climaxing together.

"Omigod oh daddy oh yessss oh yessss oh god fuck me!" Brittany cried out, her hips bucking against his as her orgasm consumed her entire being. She felt his semen splashing into her, and it made her cum even harder. "Yes daddy, yes, give it to me, I want every last drop inside of me!" He seemed to have no end to his streams of cum, fucking her relentlessly. Just as she came down from her orgasm, she began to have another one! "Don't stop daddy oooooooh god!!!!" she screamed, her entire body thrusting against his as she cried out in ecstasy.
 
He continued to grind into her pussy as her second orgasms took her. He had lowered his chest to hers. Her luscious tits bounced against him as she writhed beneath him. Her pussy squeezed his cock hard and he groaned loudly into her ear. They clung to each other as he rode her orgasm.

When the last spasm had passed, they collapsed into each other. His mind slowly cleared. He felt her incredible body beneath him. He had just fucked his daughter, just taken his daughter's virginity, just filled her with his seed. It had been... incredible.

His cock still embedded in her, he whispered, "Sweetheart, that was amazing." He kissed her ear, her cheek, and brought his lips to hers.
 
Back
Top