hmm a little naughty..humour me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
no heels on bare foot still willing to take a chance?

Hm. Only if I can handcuff your ankles together. Then I'd happily come up behind you, wrap one hand around your waist, knot the other one into your ear, and let my teeth graze your neck ...

Hm. Only if I can handcuff your ankles together. Then I'd happily come up behind you, wrap one hand around your waist, knot the other one into your ear, and let my teeth graze your neck ...

hmmm fine... you sure you can still handle me...i mean even handcuffed im pretty badass ;)
*tilting my head back as you pull my hair tight moaning softly*

Thank you for sharing. You are beautiful! Selfishly, I hope you are bored tonight....hehe ;)

hmmm fine... you sure you can still handle me...i mean even handcuffed im pretty badass ;)
*tilting my head back as you pull my hair tight moaning softly*

*I pull you against me so that your ass grinds against my cock, and sink my teeth into your neck. I briefly pull away to murmur in your ear*

"Well. Badass is fine. Just so long as you're not crushing my cock with a kick."

*I yank on your hair and bite your neck again, my other hand snaking down over your stomach...*

*I pull you against me so that your ass grinds against my cock, and sink my teeth into your neck. I briefly pull away to murmur in your ear*

"Well. Badass is fine. Just so long as you're not crushing my cock with a kick."

*I yank on your hair and bite your neck again, my other hand snaking down over your stomach...*

I notice you're not telling us to stop though ...

*letting out a little gasp blushing whimpering a little writhing my hips against you*

"oh i thought you might enjoy a bit of pain mixed with your pleasure"

*letting out a little gasp blushing whimpering a little writhing my hips against you*

"oh i thought you might enjoy a bit of pain mixed with your pleasure"

*A quiet growl escapes my lips and I push my hand past the elastic of your panties, forcing my way down lower as I bit your neck again, then drag my teeth away*

"Not that much pain, babydoll. Biting and scratching, maybe."

*For emphasis, I bite your neck again. Hard. At the same time, my finger finds your clit and I being teasing it."

*A quiet growl escapes my lips and I push my hand past the elastic of your panties, forcing my way down lower as I bit your neck again, then drag my teeth away*

"Not that much pain, babydoll. Biting and scratching, maybe."

*For emphasis, I bite your neck again. Hard. At the same time, my finger finds your clit and I being teasing it."

I squeek and whimper... blushing when you feel how wet i am already....
giggles.i grab your arm digging my nails into your skin rubbing my ass agianst you teasingy

standing to the side...stroking my hard cock...waiting for a chance to join

Sounds like our lovely lady here could have several guys pleasure her tonight if she so desires .... ;)

I squeek and whimper... blushing when you feel how wet i am already....
giggles.i grab your arm digging my nails into your skin rubbing my ass agianst you teasingy

I growl hungrily as you continue to tease them, then drop both my hands to your waist. I yank your panties down, leaving your bare ass to grind against my jeans.

I push you forward, down onto your knees, and force you to stick your ass up in the air. I catch your eye as you look back over your shoulder, and an evil grin crosses my face.

I run a finger down between your ass-cheeks, teasing you all the way down to your clit.

"You're soaking wet," I gloat, "eager for Daddy's cock, are you?"

I growl hungrily as you continue to tease them, then drop both my hands to your waist. I yank your panties down, leaving your bare ass to grind against my jeans.

I push you forward, down onto your knees, and force you to stick your ass up in the air. I catch your eye as you look back over your shoulder, and an evil grin crosses my face.

I run a finger down between your ass-cheeks, teasing you all the way down to your clit.

"You're soaking wet," I gloat, "eager for Daddy's cock, are you?"

i blush looking back at you biting my lip. my thighs trembling a little and i nod a little embaressed being completely exposed

Well if you're not going to take the chance, I'm not waiting around.

*I slide a finger inside fang's pussy, feeling her clench around me.*

So, babydoll. Do you want my cock in your pussy? Or your ass?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back