Trouble in the Family (Closed for Sinful_Whispers)

XxSephxX

Really Experienced
Joined
May 11, 2011
Posts
171
Summer had just begun and everything was going somewhat well for David as he was starting life out on his own. After moving out at age 19 from his parents house and now 24 he was living in a one bedroom apartment not too far from where he worked. Working as a Produce Manager and getting paid 10.50 an hr he was making it pretty well living on his own. The rent was cheap, gas wasn't a problem, and living expenses were a bit on the light side living off on his own with no roommate had its perks. Routine was same as always go to work for 8 hours, going home watching some t.v and going to bed early to start over again. He finished college and now all was left was finding a girlfriend and start settling down, but that was more difficult for him than anything else. Nobody seemed to be interested in him and still having not found someone after countless dating websites he has given up on that for the meantime. He didn't mind it very much since living alone always seemed best suited for him although on occasion he did wish he could communicate with someone when he came home. Someone to cook dinner, sit on the couch watching t.v and the occasional sex that comes with living with a woman. Porn wasn't much cutting it anymore and last relationship he was in turned out bad for him since she cheated with him and even worse catching her in the act.

As time went on by so did his love for art, video games, and cooking something nice when he had the money to spend was some of his hobbies. Renting movies and sometimes even going out to see some in theaters of course alone since most of his friends were too busy he was starting to feel alone. He kept in contact with his family and hearing about how his cousin was soon to be getting married to some nice lawyer she had met he was feeling even more behind in life. Even so David kept trying and working hard to maintain some sanity buy buying the new games and playing online with his friends on call of duty. Trying to forget about the world that seems to just leave him behind no matter how hard he tried and how much he puts himself out there.

David wasn't unattractive he was slim at a height of 5'8 with short brown hair, slight build and a natural light tan on his skin with brown eyes to go with that. His sense in clothing was usually jeans, black pants, t-shirts, dress shirts, and stuff that made him look presentable if he was ever approached by a woman when he was out watching a movie. Yet still single and no luck it all seemed a bit hopeless as the saying goes nice guys finish last and he was proof.

Although out of the blue on a stormy night when he was coming home from work after working a closing shift he arrived to an unexpected visitor sitting outside his door to his apartment. His brown eyes was staring at none other than his cousin and she was dripping wet from the rain. His eyes were a bit confused and shocked at the very fact she was sitting there waiting for his arrival. He wasn't sure what to say and not even her name left his mouth due to being a bit awkward as to wondering why she was even here. Last time he heard from his family she was living up in Chicago, and yet here she was in Houston, TX. Walking towards the door he looked down at her and eyes meeting one another he blinked and spoke out softly.

"Hey there...um...what are you doing here?"
 


Twenty-eight year old Phoebe walked around her photography studio pacing back and forth. The rain was coming down so hard outside everything just was a blur as she stopped and leaned against the window. The streets were flooded with water, cars splashing waves up upon strangers walking along the sidewalk in a hurry to get where their going.

Reaching to a small table she grabbed her camera and placed before her adjusting the zoom lens and began to snap off pictures. Her long dark brown hair hung around her face as she leaned on the edge of the large window and just snapped away. Phoebe dreaded her dinner tonight with her fiancée Brad. Tonight she wasn't in the mood to suit with a bunch of stuffy lawyers and their wives listening to them talk shop.

Phoebe was 5'6, she had a beautiful set of intense light-blue almost grey eyes that one could easily get lost in. The classic thin lips and perky nose like an all American girl next door type. Her measurements were 34B-25-34, and she felt like eye candy on the arm of brad ninety percent of the time because that's how he made her feel.

Last month she had a show at a local gallery but he was to busy to come see it, but it never mattered what she had going on when it came to an event she had to be on his arm. There was love there, she did love him but she felt her nerves and cold feet were starting to get the better of her.

There were four weeks till the main event. They had spent so much money on their wedding it was a shame. She wanted a small intimate wedding and he and his mother wanted a large. Needless to say Phoebes lost the battle and just gave in. The groom was the one that always sad, 'just tell me the time and place and I'll show up.' This time it was her saying it, the bride to be about her own wedding.

Phoebe had hopes that after the wedding things would change, his mother would back off and he would start attending events that were in her honor. Putting her camera away she reflected back since she left home at eighteen and entered UCLA for journalism and dropped out at twenty-one to set out to see the world.

And roam the world Phoebe did as a free lance photographer. She backpacked across Asia, mountain climbed in Nepal, learned martial arts in china and joined a crabbing boat in Alaska just for the experience to say she did it and it made a great article. That was all done by the age of twenty-five.

For two years after that she spent all her time in Third World countries among the women who had to fight everyday for their very survival. Phoebe helped out where she could, writing about places she went, exposing corruption, using whatever resources she could to get her hands on to assist the not so fortunate. Money had one meaning to phoebe, and that was helping others.

Phoebe was a very independent female. Most men that she had been with which was a number higher than she cared to share could handle that about her. Phoebe wasn't a whore or what other's would call a slut, she just enjoyed men, the sex mainly. But only for a short time like 24 hours. She made no promises, she told them straight up either they were gone by morning or she would be, either way it was a one night stand.

Coming back to the states after being in Afghanistan, somehow she got settled in and opened the studio and along came Brad, Bradley to most. Phoebe didn't see it coming but somehow she ended up dating him, living together and now soon to be married to the man. He had no adventure in his life, he was a stay at home man unless it was golfing with the rich and powerful or some event they just had to attend.

While over there she watched a photographer friend and three soldiers get blown to bits by a suicide bomber. Maybe that was what set her in the settling down direction, she had no clue. Phoebe felt like the walls were closing in on her and she wasn't able to breathe. She couldn't go home to her parents, they were fond of Brad and the wedding to them meant her settling down, no more running off to counties in the middle of a war or famine.

They see grandkids, the holiday dinners at Brad and Phoebe's. Phoebe slipped on her rain coat, grabbed her camera bag and equipment, piled it into her car and drove home as fast as she could hoping she wouldn't lose control of the car.

Running into the brownstone she packed a couple bags, shoved a few personals in another leather carry bag, wrote a sorry needed to take some time to myself note and left. Phoebe drove south, the rain seemed to never let up. She stopped and stayed at a small motel overnight and got up and drive again till she was in Texas.

The rain was pounding her windshield, but she finally made it to her destination. She stepped out of the car and quickly ran up to the door and knocked. She waited and nobody answered. She watched a neighbor come out, a short little older woman and she asked if David lived there, she described the man and it sounded like who phoebe was looking for.

Phoebe went back to her car, and her doors were locked and her keys were dangling from the ignition. She sat on the stoop wanting to cry as the rain poured down upon her making her look like a drenched rat. She tucked her head down into her folded arms, and wondered where the sunny weather of Texas was. It was then she heard foot steps, raising her head she looked up, wiping the rain from her face as she saw a man about her height, short brown hair and a decent build walking towards her.

"Hey there...um...what are you doing here?" Her younger cousin by four years said to her as she shivered.

"I need a place to stay for a while, can I crash with you Dave?" Phoebe asked him. She looked tired and broken down in a way that she just seemed like she needed a hug, or just someplace to curl in a ball and cry.
 
David blinked and stared at the Phoebe with his brown hues wondering what was up and why she looked so down in the dumps. Wasn't she suppose to be up in her own city or at her own home why was she here of all places why dump herself here? He wasn't sure what to say except for the normal nod and softly speaking out the words sure to her as David walked over and unlocked the door before opening it. As he opened the door for her and helping her up and into his apartment he slowly lead her over to the couch and then leaving her there to go lock and close the door. David was still wondering what was going on right now and figured finding out was something he was obligated to ask about since it was his place and his life she was now beginning to fall into. Slowly grabbed a glass from the cupboard and pouring some orange juice he got from the fridge before walking over to her handing it to her.

"I would offer you tea or something warm..., but I don't have any of that right now. Haven't gone to the store yet and didn't expect company of all things..."

He said softly as he slowly went over to his room and grabbed an extra towel and draped it over her head as David sighed a bit. He leaned against the wall staring at his cousin who still looked beautiful and as if time has yet to take a toll on her. Still having that amazing body and something she seemed to work so hard to keep in shape as David spoke out once more crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"So tell me Phoebe...not to be rude, but why crash with me? I don't mind it cause I mean your family for one and second I don't mind the company although unexpected I would say wish you would have called. Anyways...care to tell me?"

Walking over towards her David sat down beside her and smiled a bit gently pulling her over and giving her a hug warmly as he sighed once more. He wasn't sure if she wanted a hug, but by the way she looked outside she needed one. David held her for a moment or two before letting her go and leaning back to stare at her eyes as he sat back on the couch still staring at her. He wondered as to how much she would tell him on what is wrong and whether he would understand or not. Also he didn't feel like giving up his bed, but he didn't mind the couch if it was going to have to be that way. Slowly David closed his eyes and rested his head back before slightly opening them staring at the ceiling. He also began to wonder just how long she was planning on staying here with him as his mind seemed to have just so many questions and yet no answers.
 
Last edited:
Phoebe stood up and looked at him, she offer a smile, a false one but still a smile. As he unlocked the door opening for them and letting her go first then led her upstairs to his apartment. She waited as he unlocked the door once again and allowed her to enter as he pushed it open.

Looking around she followed him over to the couch where she sat on the very edge not wanting to get it wet. She knew she needed to call somebody to help get her car door open. Phoebe didn't have her purse, it was locked in the car as well. She pondered just smashing the glass but that would only be even more expensive to fix.

David walked away and returned with a glass of orange juice for her as she reached out and took it from him taking a sip."I would offer you tea or something warm..., but I don't have any of that right now. Haven't gone to the store yet and didn't expect company of all things..." He said to her looking her over. It had been a bit of time since they had last seen each other.

Phoebe even at four years older used to play with David when they were kids. She can remember the dumb little games kids used to play from tag to kick the can to football as they got a little older. His mom and hers were sisters. There was almost three years difference between them and their lives were polar opposites just like David's and Phoebe's.

"I'm fine Dave, orange juice is great." phoebe replied back to him. God, she thought he had grown up so much just like her. No longer the little kids who played games together. They were close as kids, when all the little games were played they moved to the next level. They played doctor, they played spin the bottle and all those games. His was the first penis she touched, jacked off and watched cum. She remembered thinking she broke his wiener when he shot a load all over her shirt and pants.

Phoebe knew her body was the first female one he had explored with his hands and mouth. They never went past the stage of touching other than kissing. Phoebe thought back on those times and it seemed sometimes as if they were yesterday and other days they were just real distant memories that were secrets locked away in her brain and heart.

They were as close as cousins can be and when her mom moved them away across the states, the close relationship they had eventually suffered and became almost obsolete except for a family gathering here and there. When those times came and went she still often thought of him through school, college and even now and then when she was in other countries doing her own thing.

He brought her a towel and draped it over her as she placed the glass down and towel dried her hair, face and arms the best she could. Phoebe felt his eyes upon her, almost feeling as if she made a mistake coming there feeling she may have overstepped her bounds by showing up at his doorstep without warning. His body language made her feel that way as he crossed his arms leaning against the wall.

"So tell me Phoebe...not to be rude, but why crash with me? I don't mind it cause I mean your family for one and second I don't mind the company although unexpected I would say wish you would have called. Anyways...care to tell me?"

Phoebe sighed and thought perhaps she would maybe rethink her idea and stay in a hotel or maybe just travel a bit to clear her head. " Because I needed to be with family. I couldn't go to my parents." She took another sip of the juice. "It's a long story and I have four weeks before I get married and needed to clear my head before walking down the aisle."

Her hands reached and she tried drying her hair a bit more. "I'm sorry, I only had your address or I would have called. I can grab a hotel after I call a locksmith to open my car David , it's not a problem and there won't be no hard feelings. Have a phonebook? All my stuff is in there and I need dry clothing and plus my equipment is in there." Phoebe packed light, she was rather good at that from being all over the world with next to nothing but what she was wearing and her camera equiptment.
 
David pondered on everything she said and wondered about it being true as he had the answers or partial ones she gave slowly he closed his eyes and simply took a deep breath inward filling his lungs. After a bit he exhaled and opened his eyes staring over at her and smiled before shaking his head to her following up with a few words towards her.

"Its quite alright...you can stay and get your head together...I don't mind you staying like I said before your not bothering me at all just wanted to know why is all."

He simply reached out and placed his hand on hers warmly as David reassured her that it was indeed okay for her to stay here. Slowly standing up and laughing a bit as he walked away towards the kitchen he spoke out softly.

"So you hungry? As for your stuff I can open the car for you its not a problem I done it quite a few times myself when I accidentally left my keys in my car. Anyways we will worry about that later since its still pouring outside..What do you want to eat? I can order us some pizza or Chinese food I mean since I only have a bit of stuff in the fridge."

He didn't mind ordering something since it would save time from making anything not that he had much really to work with. Having forgotten to go grocery shopping he felt a bit unprepared at the moment with his new guest. He didn't work tomorrow since it was his day off so he would have time to play twenty questions with her and spend some time with her. He wasn't use to seeing her in such a state as she was right now always remembering her as a happy and cheerful person not one to lose herself in thought like right now. Then again time sure changes a lot of people and some better than others as he walked back over towards her he stood there wondering what she wanted to do.

"Phoebe? You are welcome to stay...besides I'm the only one who stays in this apartment so it gets lonely here and well having you here beats eating alone, watching t.v alone, and well just know I'm happy your here."

David walked over closer and gently placed his left hand on her cheek and stroking it gently with his thumb caring for her right now was something he was obligated to do. The way he sees it now it was his turn to take care of her and sees to that she is back to her normal and cheerful mood. Pinching her cheek lightly and tugging it he chuckled and lets it go before slowly sitting down and grabbing the remote off the table in front of them.

"SO! Whatever you decide I'm up for okay? Take your time to get yourself together its not like I'm dating anyone so don't expect anyone coming here unless its your fiance. Although I take it he doesn't know your here?"
 
"Its quite alright...you can stay and get your head together...I don't mind you staying like I said before your not bothering me at all just wanted to know why is all." David said with a smile as she looked at him standing against the wall of his small apartment.

"I appreciate it, I'll try not to get in your way." Phoebe replied as he pushed off the wall and came over close to her, she felt his hand on hers as she tilted her head back and connected eyes with her younger cousin. She heard him chuckle as his hand slipped away and he headed towards the kitchen.

Phoebe was starving, and was glad when he spoke out about ordering food. Pizza wasn't in her mind, but Chinese was. That was her favorite, pizza was great as well but it needed to be that greasy real pizzeria pizza that you need to be in the mood for.

"Phoebe? You are welcome to stay...besides I'm the only one who stays in this apartment so it gets lonely here and well having you here beats eating alone, watching TV alone, and well just know I'm happy your here." Her cousin said as he returned back into the living room and placed his hand upon her cheek which was warm against her skin. He pulled the same thing on her that their grandmother did to them and pinched her cheek as she laughed softly offering a smile.

"That is everything I sometimes crave. I get very little alone time, Brad always has events, dinners, or invites company over and it gets tiring after a bit but I know that is the life of a lawyer who plans on being a politician." Phoebe said.

He sat down aside her and clicked on the TV, as Phoebe watched what was on seeing him clicking through slowly. "Well, we need to get my car opened. I can't leave my equipment in there taking a chance of it and my purse to be stolen. I'll buy tonight once I have my purse, and Chinese is great, my favorite."

Phoebe coughed, and nodded. "He has no idea where I am. He wouldn't follow me down here even if he did. He would just go about his day knowing I would be back. he knows I'm free spirited and sometimes I up and go but he also stated that when we marry I wont be permitted to fly off to Iraq, or Third World countries anymore to save whatever it I'm trying to save again."
 
David heard what she said as he simply sighed before nodding as he slowly went over and headed towards his room which was down the hall. Grabbing a coat hanger he went towards her and softly reached out to her grabbing her hand. He will help her unlock her car and in return she was buying them dinner tonight and of course Chinese which he knew she would want. Leading her over to the front door and looking over his shoulder as he handed her an umbrella that was next to the door in the corner as David spoke softly.

"Alright then I'll get your car open and in return you feed me tonight...sounds like an even trade to me don't you think so?"

He said smiling softly before heading out the door and heading over to the railing of the staircase as David looked back at her and then out into the parking lot.

"Alright which one is it? And don't worry just need you to hold the umbrella from getting me wet and you will get your stuff out. Of course I'll help you out with that too. Anyways where did you park?"

He said softly as he stared at her and then out at the parking lot waiting for her to point out the car although this would be okay if it weren't raining. He wasn't looking forward to doing this right now and yet it was his cousin and he did respect her as well as love her. She was the only family that really mattered to him besides his mother and father as David planned to do whatever he can to make her happy. It was in his nature since he was a good and kind person at heart hardly the type to get mad or angry at people. He was more patient with people and loved helping others before himself so he was a selfless person as well as honest.

He wondered why she wanted to marry him anyways now that he was thinking more about it if she wanted to travel and this man was planning to take that away wouldn't it be messed up. To take something someone loved and enjoyed doing just because they can't handle it themselves made him think she was better than him and he needed to quit being such a tool. He didn't own her and whatever drove her to being with him upsets him since he feels like she won't be happy at least not really. Then again what gave him the right to decide who she was good for or not it wasn't like he was any better. David slowly sighed and looked over at her before speaking once more as his eyes focused on her.

"Tell me...if your fed up with his stuff...and tired of all of it...why not just find someone better? I mean he plans to take away something you enjoy doing which is traveling so...I mean that isn't fair to take something you want to do."
 
David got up from the couch and left her sitting there as she tried to towel dry her hair a little more. Phoebe never really gave it any serious thought if Brad would come down and try to get her to go back. 'Naw," she said out loud, she wouldn't want that to happen because part of her thought he'd be a real asshole about her up and leaving. Brad was already fit to be tied because she left him high and dry for the event last night.

Phoebe felt her hand taken and swallowed up by her cousins as he pulled her up from the couch and leading her to the door with a coat hanger in hand, grabbing the umbrella and passing it to her as she took it from him."Alright then I'll get your car open and in return you feed me tonight...sounds like an even trade to me don't you think so?" he said as she nodded.

"Sure, sounds like a plan to me." Phoebe replied as he looked back as they headed out the apartment door down to her car.

"Alright which one is it? And don't worry just need you to hold the umbrella from getting me wet and you will get your stuff out. Of course I'll help you out with that too. Anyways where did you park?"

Phoebe used the umbrella, she was already wet but not as wet as she first was. She really didn't need sick while visiting him. "It's the mini cooper over there, the black cherry color," she told him and walked over to it with him.

Phoebe watched as he popped the locks and stood aside while she dragged one suitcase out, the one carry on leather bag and another bag which was all her camera equipment. She gave him the suitcase and she took the other two, tossing the camera case on her shoulder as she groaned from the weight of it making her wonder how she lugged it around the world.

"Tell me...if your fed up with his stuff...and tired of all of it...why not just find someone better? I mean he plans to take away something you enjoy doing which is traveling so...I mean that isn't fair to take something you want to do." He said to her as they started heading in.

Sucking in a breath she held the umbrella over her as the rain came down, not as hard as it did a bit ago but still the rain decided to hang above her no matter where she went it seemed. She had a feeling her cousin wouldn't understand where she was coming from unless he was in her position.

"Have you ever had a woman chase you, pursue you with showered love and affection? " She asked him. "Brad courted me like a southern gentleman would which I found irritable. he was so damn charming, honest and committed to doing all the kinds of worthwhile work that, which impressed me." She said as they reached the front steps.

"He said together we could change the world, and proposed." As she said that she realized he had really just worn her down till she gave in. Phoebe was now starting to look outside the box but she knew what she needed to do which was settle down and be a wife to a lawyer and one day a senator. He would easy be a show in. He had charisma, good looks, family money and influential friend.

She followed him inside the building and back up to his apartment where she placed her shoulder bag and camera bag to the side and thanked her cousin for opening the car and helping her. "So, if you want to order I'll take steamed dumplings, pork egg foo young and pork fried rice. Oh, and a couple egg rolls. Please. Order whatever you like David it's all covered." Phoebe said as she dug out dry clothing.

"Mind if I shower in the mean time? Won't take me but a few minutes."
 
David stared at her when they got back with her stuff as he heard what she said answering his question although when she asked him had he ever had a woman chase after him. He couldn't really say since it wasn't like a woman seem to want anything to do with him even if he tried so hard to get something like that to happen. David just didn't understand completely, but he got a few of the things she was talking about as his eyes stared at her with a somewhat understanding look in them. Hearing her go on and then finally telling him what she wanted for dinner tonight he nodded and hearing her say it was on her he was a bit thrilled. He was ready to eat now since he was on a budget, but hey she is treating as David simply went over to grab the phone and dialing the number for the Chinese place he orders from.

"Sounds good and sure..you can take a shower I don't mind...hell take a bath if you want."

He said softly as David finished punching the numbers before waiting for the place to pick up as his soft stare focused on her still. She was beautiful and still gorgeous as always amazed that time hasn't taken the beauty from her at all. Snapping out of his little stare he heard the voice and spoke into the phone ordering what she wanted along with a few other things that was on the little takeout menu he had in one of his kitchen drawers. After about hearing if his order was correct and doing a few changes they said it will take about an hour and a half total. He understood and said that they will pay in cash wasn't sure whether that was right or wrong since she was paying for it and he forgot to ask. Slowly hanging up the phone and placing it back on the charger he walked over and sat back down on the couch. Watching cartoons since reality tv shows were all shit anyways to him he would rather watch some anime or cartoons of any kind.

As David watched some Tom and Jerry for a bit before he decided to change the channel to the discovery channel watching what was there before switching it to animal planet. Seeing that it was a rerun of an episode of River Monsters he figured he would watch it again since it was a good one. Stingrays were some alien looking fish, but they looked cool nonetheless to David as he watched the episode turning up the volume a bit more.
 
Phoebe stood under the hot shower, she closed her eyes and let the heat of the water just totally engulf her as she thought about everything she had just said. She knew she had four weeks to take the time and decide what she wanted to do with the rest of her life. Would she be happy being a senators wife? Would she be happy with just her gallery and taking pictures of maybe children, and then that questioned if she was ready or even wanted kids.

She really knew she had to think about this, Brad spoke of a big house, family, hired help...all the dinners and special events, she would need to be by his side all the time. With that kind of power he would possibly be able to follow through with his promise to help her help others. There were so many needing assistance in the United States that she wouldn't need to travel abroad anywhere.

Phoebe finished showering and sighed as she stepped out and dried off and then wrapped the towel around her head while she slipped on a pair of lace white panties, tight red running shorts and a beat up old gray Nike tee shirt.

Gathering her things and cleaning up after herself, hanging her wet clothing over the rod. Phoebe towel dried her hair, brushed the long locks and walked out into the living room where her cousin was sitting putting her shower bag back into her shoulder bag, grabbed money from her purse and handed him a fifty dollar bill. "I'm sure that will cover it."

Taking a seat on the couch with him, she watched what was on TV and smiled a bit. "When I was in Asia I visited the Isle of Borneo. It was there I swam with giant stingrays. They are incredible, they were 6.5 feet long and 5 feet across. You would never even know they were under you buried in the sand if they didn't move." She watched a little more of the show, "they have jaw teeth and use those to actually crush clams, oysters and mussels open. To watch them more, unbelievable how such a creature can move through water with such grace. The swim by undulating their bodies like a wave and their and some flat their sides like wings and use their tails. Anyways sorry about that, I'll be quiet so you can listen."

Maybe she wasn't meant to settled down, maybe she was meant to travel around like a gypsy, the whole rolling stone gathers no moss deal. Out of nowhere the doorbell rang and brought her back to her senses. "Must be dinner."
 
"Wow its cool that you know so much there...its fine I already seen this episode anyways. Its nice to know that I have a beautiful expert to tell me about things today."

He smiled and chuckled softly before slowly reaching over and taking the money from her as David gently stared back at her meeting her eyes. He felt more and more at peace with her here and knowing that she wasn't planning on living here permanently sucked. Slowly looking away from her noticing what she wore from the corner of his eyes as David found her to be very beautiful indeed. Her beautiful legs and the sight of her soft skin reminded him of when they did things together back in the old days. Taboo though it was he enjoyed it and never once regretted those moments they spent together as David heard the doorbell.

"Ah right the food almost forgot. You wait here."

Getting up and heading for the door he opened it up and seeing the delivery man standing there with two bags of food. The Chinese food smell was strong and he could feel as well as hear his stomach growl as David paid the man and after grabbing the change which he shoved in his pocket he grabbed the bags. Closing the door and locking it before heading over to the living room and placing the two bags on the table.

"Alright I'm going to get the plates and forks also you want a coke or a sprite?"

He said softly as he headed over towards the kitchen grabbing two large glass plates and forks along with the coke can he was going to drink from the fridge. As David stood there waiting to hear her answer as to which she preferred to drink staring at her beautiful sight once more. As David waited he began to think on how long she was planning on staying here with him as he wondered how long it would take for her to get over this moment in her life. Though he didn't want her to leave since he couldn't really stand living alone so much and having her here might be good for him.
 
She smiled at him as he did her, their eyes connecting and all the old feelings of being close cousins seemed to come back for her."Ah right the food almost forgot. You wait here." She watched as he went to the door and grabbed their dinner for the night and walked over to the coffee table and set them down.

As soon as he walked in with them she could smell the Chinese food and that was when her stomach reminded her that she was hungry. With brad, he was never one to eat in the living room before the TV, which was totally opposite of Phoebe. She knew Brad and her were opposites but somewhere in her head she could still see the images of her travels and the horror that lead her down this road of settling down and getting married, having a family and everything that came with it.

"Alright I'm going to get the plates and forks also you want a coke or a sprite?" David said as she reached forth and started opening the bags.

"I'll take a Sprite please and no fork for me they send chopsticks." Phoebe answered.

She watched as he returned and took a plate and her drink, she opened the cartons and started placing food on her plate. "All we need now is a good movie. and this would be the perfect night."

Phoebe began eating, then placed her plate on the table and went over to her one carry bag and dug out a thick photo album she lugged with her everywhere. "This is a map of the last few years of my life if you care to take a look. There are photos from Asia when I backpacked across it, the mountains in Nepal that I climbed, from my trip to China, the experience of crabbing on a crab boat in Alaska, and some from when I was in Afghanistan. Which was my last trip before coming back home."

Phoebe sat back, grabbed her plate and left him look if he wished, she didn't care if he seen her naked pictures, flesh was just that...flesh. "I have a gallery back home, I closed it for now till I get m...married. There she finally said the word.
 
David sat down next to her looking at her photo's and other stuff she had laid out on the table as he smiled and chuckled softly. His eyes softly looking back at her as he stared at her he was amazed at how amazing she was and how he would love to have someone like her in his life. To have as a wife or a girlfriend even as David sighed a bit before speaking softly out to her tilting his head a bit to the side.

"Tell me...you wouldn't happen to know someone single who is interested in someone like me? I mean I'm just curious cause I got to be honest I try and try to find someone here, but no luck I don't think women here are looking for someone like me. Or maybe I'm not interesting enough?"

He said softly as he looked away and eating a bit of the food as David slowly began to think back at the times he was shot down from asking girls for a date. Hell not even a date just a common out to get coffee was a denied attempt for him as David ate a bit more. He wasn't sure what it was whether it was him or just the fact he lived in this area where the women were just stupid and didn't know what they wanted. He slowly looked back over at her and stared at her for a moment before softly speaking once more.

"I wouldn't mind having someone like you...amazing and beautiful...smart and funny...Phoebe you are a great person and well Brad is lucky to have someone like you. Very lucky and if he doesn't know that then he is just blind and doesn't know what a great women he has or is about to have in his life."

David smiled softly at her meaning every word as he stared at her with his soft brown hues slowly looking away and watching the t.v once more. He wasn't sure what else to say after that so he stayed quiet for a moment waiting for whatever she was going to say. Remembering the times they did stuff together and still wondered if that meant anything to her or if she felt anything for him. Even though they were cousins it wasn't something he would be ashamed of since he did respect her as a woman.
 
While eating she explained some of the photos in the album, she talked about each place and the good points as well as the bad. She poke about some of the men and women as well who she had taken pictures of, what they did, families and how some fit into her journey along the way. They made eye contact here and there, smiles were exchanged and she felt as though he was listening to her speak which was refreshing.

"Tell me...you wouldn't happen to know someone single who is interested in someone like me? I mean I'm just curious cause I got to be honest I try and try to find someone here, but no luck I don't think women here are looking for someone like me. Or maybe I'm not interesting enough?" he said catching her off guard with the questions.

Her cousin turned away and continued to eat as Phoebe thought about what he asked her. He turned his head back around and looked to her again, "I wouldn't mind having someone like you...amazing and beautiful...smart and funny...Phoebe you are a great person and well Brad is lucky to have someone like you. Very lucky and if he doesn't know that then he is just blind and doesn't know what a great women he has or is about to have in his life."

They became quiet as they ate, Phoebe mulled over everything he had said thinking about it. "David, I haven't seen you in a while so I really can't say you'd be a good boyfriend or not...now don't take that wrong. In my eyes you were always a good person." She finished eating and cleaned up the table of her food, leaving his incase he was going to eat more. She walked into the kitchen and placed her dishes in the sink as well as her chopsticks and walked back out.

Sitting aside him again she smiled. "Look at me, I'm not even sure if I'm girlfriend or wife material. I'm like a gypsy, I love to travel all over the world, I'm not sure I can settle in one spot which is why I have four weeks to decide what I want to do."

Taking a sip of her drink she cocked her head, her hair falling around her face, "How many men want a girlfriend that travels like I do leaving for anywhere from a month to a year away from home? This is why I have doubts when you say brad is lucky to have me, maybe it's me to be lucky to have him."

Phoebe curled up aside him and snuggled in, she sighed softly, "Sometime life just sucks and love seems to be even worse. Have you tried dating sites? Not bars or clubs, but online dating? Finding somebody you have interests with, like whatever you like."

grabbing a pillow she placed it on his lap and laid her head down and reached grabbing a blanket and pulling it over her while he talked with her and finished eating.
 
David listened and took in every word she said to him as he understood what she meant, and knowing that she cared about him enough to give it to him straight made him smile. Still the same woman like always at least that never changed even as the years went by she was programmed to be straightforward like she was with him just now. When he finished eating he placed his plate down on the table and felt her lay a pillow on his lap before her head found its resting place on top of that. She seemed to be enjoying herself a bit too much now as David stared down at her looking at her with his kind and gentle stare. His left hand slowly found its way onto her head and stroked a few strands of hair away from her face. She was something else and that was what he found attractive and no matter what she said she was still amazing in her own special way. No matter what she said she was still someone he wouldn't mind being with if only they weren't related, but would she really find herself with him?

David slowly leaned in towards her head and gently kissing her forehead before leaning back and smiling a bit. His hand moving from her hair to her stomach as he sighed a bit looking at her as their eyes met he just smiled and spoke softly.

"I know and I do appreciate it...everything you say I know your not trying to be mean or anything. Its just nice to know you haven't changed so much from when we were younger. Its nice to know that your still that same old Phoebe, but you have matured and gotten a bit more good looking."

He chuckled softly as David looked at the t.v and stared at the screen before speaking once more softly.

"Still...you are who you are and that's what I love about you..."

He meant those words and he wouldn't be one to lie or anything like that especially to someone as important as she was to him. Slowly his eyes looked back down onto her and David moved his hand off her stomach and poked her nose with his finger.

"Anyways you know better than to lay down after eating, and if your tired you can take my bed I don't mind...besides I may end up play some video games before going to bed myself."

He was an adult, but still had to entertain the kid within him or else he might just lose his sanity around here. Without much to go on in life his video games took a lot of his time and stress along with getting him away from reality it all fit perfectly well for him. That and his porn collection in his closet that was inside a box under a bunch of old clothing. He wasn't sure what to do tonight except play those video games of his and watching porn while she was here wasn't something he was willing to do. Though he didn't think it would lead to anything between them except an awkward moment as David sighed a bit.

"Anyways I don't have anything planned tomorrow so maybe we can do something if you want that is?"
 
David's fingers moved to her hair, she felt his fingers move through the damp strands as they watched TV and talked a bit. It had been a long exhausting day for Phoebe. The ride was horrible with straight rain and the room smelled like wet dog and she had a rough time sleeping. Then sitting out in it for hours not to add but that was her own fault and she knew that.

Phoebe felt him lean over her as he placed a kiss to her forehead. She laid on her side covered up, her eyes opening and closing as his hand moved along her arm to her stomach.

"I know and I do appreciate it...everything you say I know your not trying to be mean or anything. Its just nice to know you haven't changed so much from when we were younger. Its nice to know that your still that same old Phoebe, but you have matured and gotten a bit more good looking." He said in a soft tone as they watched TV. Phoebe wasn't one to really watch TV, she was always on the go so this was a bit of downtime for her and she wasn't sure she cared to do it or not, the jury was still out.

"Sometimes I don't feel like the same old Phoebe David, but thank you for the compliments."

"Still...you are who you are and that's what I love about you..." he said as she gave a small smile.

"Thank you David..." was all she said because she wasn't one who accepted compliments well. He spoke about her taking his bed as he was going to stay up and play video games.

Phoebe sat up and nodded, "I think I'll take you up on that offer, just wake me and I'll take the couch when you're done. You know, I never understood how people could sit in front of a TV and just play a game for hours every day, day in and day out. There is a whole world out there to see and so much to do. Just boggles my mind."

"Anyways I don't have anything planned tomorrow so maybe we can do something if you want that is?" he said as she stood up.

"That's fine, I'll pop open my laptop in the morning and see what's around here to do. Maybe we can get some culture into you..." She smiled and laughed softly then leaned in and gave him a kiss goodnight on the cheek. "Thanks again David for letting me stay here. I appreciate it."

With that said Phoebe went in and crawled into his bed, she laid her phone aside the bed and turned the volume down, then covered up and was out in a matter of minutes.
 
David smiled hearing her accept his offer and knowing that she would he simply was glad to know that she was still the same person and someone he could read easily. Feeling her kiss on his cheek as she walked on towards his bedroom and closing the door behind her he turned to the t.v. It was time to unleash hell upon his victims once more tonight as he turned on the system and changed the channel to input 1 and started playing his game. Call of Duty was his calling and if he was to enter a tournament no doubt in his mind he would come out on top if not in the top 3. He was good and slipping his headset on he started talking out to his friends online which were good people he got to know over the years. He was also making sure he wasn't talking too loud since Phoebe was here in his bedroom as he called out positions and acknowledged taking out people whenever his teammates called them out. He did the usual cursing into the mic when he got killed and such, but he simply just improved on his game after a few rounds learning the way the opponents move and coordinate themselves. Reading their moves and finding their positions as well as having the faster trigger finger he was always on top of the leader board at the end of it all.

"Yeah everything is good on my end...nothing much though just been working a lot. That and my cousin stopped by not sure how long she is going to stay here though..."

Talking to his teammates about his situation he heard one of them asking if she was hot and single. David smiled and shook his head before speaking into the mic answering his friend.

"No of course she isn't...and no you can't ask her out....and she is just here cause of some issues about her life...."

Suddenly David felt flustered and shouted as into the mic hearing what his friend said.

"Of course I'm not going to fuck her! What are you....she is my cousin you dumbass! I mean yeah....I...I think she is....hot, but come on man would you fuck your cousin?!"

Hearing his friend answer yes was a bit shocking, but then again they didn't know what he and her did in the past and thinking about it now made him a bit curious. Would she be interested in doing something like that anymore with him? Then again the way she talked about her Brad she sounded in love and serious about him, and really was it something he wanted to screw over? He shook his head as David sighed and just played the game telling them to screw themselves and play the game. They laughed, but nevertheless agreed as they won match after match until one by one started to leave to go to bed.

"Alright already...anyways...yeah it was fun same time tomorrow guys...goodnight..."

Logging off he turned the system off and picked up his cell phone that was on the table as he looked at the time. It was 2:30 am and he was a bit tired. Getting up and heading towards the bedroom he saw Phoebe there in bed laying down and covered as he sighed. He didn't want to wake her let alone have her go sleep on the couch as he slowly walked around the bed and laid down in it beside her. He slowly grabbed a bit of the covers and slept with his back to her pushing those dirty thoughts of his in the back of his head.
 
Phoebe heard her cousin yelling in the livingroom, she silently got out of bed and walked over to the bedroom door and quietly opened it and looked out seeing her was playing his game and using a headset and mic. She closed the door again and crawled back in bed letting sleep find her once again.

She rolled over about 3:30AM and rolled right into David, she opened her eyes and only saw the back of him. Not being fully awake her brain went right to brad as she wrapped all up around him from behind. Her face snuggled into the back of his neck as she caressed his chest with the inside of her hand and her leg slipped between his. Which was she normally done when in bed with him.

No longer than thirty minutes later her hand slipped down into the waistband of his either underwear or boxers as she felt for his cock and wrapped her hand around it giving a few strokes then pulling back as she pushed the front of them down releasing his meat from its confines.

Phoebe moaned softly into the back of his neck as she playfully kissed and bit his flesh. Her long thin fingers gripped around the base of his penis as she ever so lightly stroked him feeling him get hard to her touch. Usually Brad was getting up at 5AM so again it was another normal reaction while half asleep.

Her soft warm hand released his cock and slipped into the soft material and cupped his balls, she massaged and toyed with them for a few minutes and then went right back to his dick as she rubbed her thumb over the piss slit while massaging the underside of his shaft with her fingertips. Her voice was soft, “M-m-m-m…you’re always ready for me,” she said feeling how quickly his dick got stiff from her touch.

Phoebe released his cock from her hand and flung the covers back as she prepared to mount him, as she pushed up ahs looked down…”oh shit,” was all she said looking at her cousin and his nice rock hard cock.
 
It wasn't long from when he got into bed next to Phoebe that he started to slowly dose off, but then suddenly feeling her move behind him he blushed a bit. Feeling her soft touch on his chest as well as her leg move between his own as his heart was racing inside his chest now. Her touch was amazing and it wasn't long before her hand moved below the belt of his waist and grabbing hold of his now hardening cock. He groaned feeling her soft hand and slender fingers wrap around his throbbing meat as David began panting softly. What the hell was she doing to him and God why was he getting so hard from this as David didn't do anything, but pant and groan as her skillful hand moved even more. His balls being massaged and her thumb working the tip as he moaned and groaned softly before hearing her voice so soft against his ears. His thick and now throbbing cock was sticking up and hard as he was now ready to fuck only problem was it was going to be Phoebe. He was wide awake and hard as stone as well as his mind was set on fucking now that she got him like this.

When she flung the covers back and his eyes stared at her seeing she was staring back and then at his throbbing thick meat he wasn't sure what to do. Take her right now while she was stunned or wait for her to do something since she started it of course. David panting as he slowly made up his mind as he sat up and placing his left hand on her neck wrapping his fingers around the back of it as he pulled her in kissing her deeply and passionately. His mind was made up and that was to take her right now in bed as David quickly sent his tongue inside her mouth at the same time his right hand slipped down between her thighs underneath her panties. His fingers rubbed her wet slit before slipping two fingers inside her pussy which was slightly wet already as David pressed his thumb over her little nub of a clit. Having seen so much porn and slept with only one woman which was over four years ago he wasn't a stranger to this and masturbating to porn almost every night he had good control and stamina over his body. Still he wasn't going to stop now as he pushed her back on the bed fingering her deeply and rubbing her nub more and more pressing hard against it with his thumb before pinching it between his thumb and finger. His kiss was deep and still filled with lust and burning passion as his tongue fought against hers in her mouth exchanging saliva.

Finally he broke the kiss and attacked her neck with kisses before slowly going down and taking her left nipple in his mouth along with a bit of her tit through the shirt. Biting on it and nibbling like a newborn trying to suck milk from it through the shirt as David was eager to make this night last. If this is a dream then it was a very good one and one that he didn't want to end so fast nor did he plan to as David continued his assault on her body moaning against her breast while rubbing her clitoris between his thumb and finger more.
 
Phoebe was awake, fully as she realized who was aside her and it wasn't who it was normally, Brad! Suddenly she felt David roll a bit as she laid on her side and they looked at each other, she was stunned. Before she could say anything his arm came around and his hand slid behind her neck as he pulled her into him.

David quickly kissed her hard and deep as he sent his tongue into her mouth, and surprisingly Phoebe didn't fight him she immediately returned the kiss letting it grow even more passionate. With her leg over his, that enabled him to slip his hand down between her thighs, she whimpered into his mouth as the tips of his fingers moved along her puffy nether lips.

A groan escaped her mouth into his as soon as he touched her swollen clit. her hand moved from her side to his hip as she raked her nails along the bare flesh above the waistband of his underwear. His fingers slid inside her moist heated hole as his thumb continued to work her clit sending her hips into a slow bucking motion.

Phoebe felt his weight semi upon her as he pressed her body back against the bed causing her to lay flat as he continued to finger her now soaked pussy hole and teasing her clit. her whole body writher upon the bed as they kissed, each time a kiss was broke another took its place as it was a wonder they could even catch a breath between them.

David's rock hard cock was rubbing against her thigh, she could feel his hot breath upon her neck as the kisses broke and Phoebe turned her head, wondering what the fuck she was doing, yet it didn't stop her. That damn sexual appetite of hers was taking over her very being, and Phoebe was going with it.

Phoebe felt her shirt become wet as he was gnawing on her nipple through it trying to suck upon her slightly stiff pink nub. She arched a bit then laid her body flat back down on the bed. "David, hey, stop and second," she said as she tried to move a bit.

She wasn't stopping him, but she was going to undress. "easy on the breasts, and can we at least get undressed?" She asked him as she looked at him through the almost pitch dark room.
 
David heard her speak through her panting and moaning as he slowly stopped and leaned back taking his shirt off and then aggressively taking hers off. He then yanked off her panties and stared at her for a moment enjoying whatever he could see in the darkness as his hands now taking off his own boxers and tossing them off the side of the bed. He didn't want to waste time he wanted to enjoy every second she was in bed horny and asking him without words to fuck her. David instantly pulled her over closer and getting on his stomach he leaned in and began to eat her pussy. Her wet nether lips touched his own followed by her sweet nectar touching his tongue slowly going down his throat he knew he needed her even more. The taste of her was enough to make him want more out of her as he was going to make her night tonight a long one. He just wondered how long would she last since he only masturbated and now having a woman's body he wondered how long would he? His tongue slithered within her pussy and licking up deep inside as far as he was able to go as he sucked her pussy cleaning her just as fast as she was getting wetter and wetter. David moved his tongue in ways that he knew would send her into a burning lust as his tongue now lashed at her swollen nub before sucking it roughly.

Meanwhile his hands held her hips down from bucking and moving so much making sure she laid there to feel his ravaging tongue as David planned to make her his tonight. Make he forget there was a Brad outside this room and give her the pleasure she deserved as David continued to eat Phoebe without a hint of slowing down. He needed to taste her orgasm, her juices, he needed them to quench the thirst of lust he had for her. His throbbing hard cock was waiting for the right moment to plunge into her, but for now it was pleasing her that was important. She was important to him and getting her to just beg for him to fuck her was something he wanted to hear from her mouth.

Would she want to fuck without a condom or with one was the question in his mind and he didn't want to either. He licked and sucked her more and more having felt her squirt a bit made him dig further with his tongue as David continue to eat her with all his heart and soul. He wanted that mind to go blank and her body to just want to fuck without a care in the world it was their night and nothing was going to stop them.
 
Phoebe knew she should stop this as she watched her cousin strip off his shirt and then her panties. He was ready to go, his thick rock hard cock was at attention and saluting her as he slid off his boxers. there was enough light in the room to see around them, as she eyed him and took in a deep breath trying to convince herself to stop it, or to just go ahead and get her freak on with him.

There was no turning back, her pussy was craving cock and it had a mind of its own as she felt him pull her to her back as he quickly moved and got between her knees, parted her legs wider and slid to his stomach and smashed his face in between her long slender legs and slid his tongue out and began to lick at her splayed open cunt lips.

Phoebe reached up with her hands and grabbed the edge of the mattress under her pillow and left him go at her with his tongue as he lapped at her inner pink lips and then circled her wet trickling hole, drinking from her, tasting the sweet honey that her body made just for him as she wiggled her hips against his face.

He didn't let up, she had wondered if he had ever given oral sex before. It wasn't that he was bad, but just how he ravished her made her think about it. She groaned out when his tongue darted in and out of her twisting and turning inside as he licked along her inner walls of flesh.

His hands moved to her hips as he pushed them down, stopping her from moving she bent her knees and slid her feet under his body and wrapped her feet around his rock hard dick and rubbed back and forth with his weight upon her legs. She held his cock between them and as his body moved her feet stroked along his length as she loved the feet of his meat between them, a fetish of hers she hid from Brad. She knew he would have turned his nose up to it, like so many other fetishes she enjoyed.
 
David felt the soles of her feet so smooth against his throbbing hard cock as he moaned against her wet lips as he slowly broke away from them and stared up at her. She was a goddess in his eyes both beauty and personality as the woman he was falling in love with was none other than his cousin Phoebe and wasn't ashamed of it. The only thing that was upsetting yet not enough to ruin this moment was the fact she was in love with someone. Although the thought of taking her when she already has a man in her life made it fuel the burning fire of lust that much greater. David laid there letting her feet work on his cock a bit more loving how it felt and how she was good at it. This being the first time a woman has done this was something he would remember with Phoebe as his hands slowly slid up her sides and grabbing hold of her breasts once more massaging them. Squeezing and rubbing her nipples that were already hardened peaks as David leaned in and nibbled on her left while pinching her right.

All the while his hips moved against her feet as his body was on fire and his need to fuck her growing as his hands groped her chest more massaging her beautiful soft mounds as if kneading dough. His body slowly beginning to sweat a bit as the heat and humid temp of the room followed by their acts was causing the smell of their need for one another grow thick. An astounding and wonderful smell that only further pushed him to want her more and to fill his room and bed with the smell of their forbidden desires as David moved further up and kissed her deeply now. His hands moving down now to her thighs and getting her feet off his cock as David needed to fuck her right now and bareback was the way he planned on doing it. His hands wrapping her legs around his waist loosely as the flat underside of his thick and hard throbbing cock pressed against her wet folds. Grinding and roughly at that making her feel his throbbing veins on his thick rod letting her know that this was hers and he planned to claim her with this tool. Grinding against her wet cunt and hardened nub between her legs before slowly leaning back and pressing the tip as well as slowly popping it inside between her wet lips as he slowly pushed halfway. The feel of her was incredible and the more he went the tighter she was becoming as if trying to deny him this pleasure. David suddenly replied to that denying action with one swift and rough slam into her as his sack slapped and pressed against her ass as his thick cock was completely inside her.

"G-God P-Phoebe...this...is how the...woman of my dreams feels like inside....incredible...I always knew....you would feel incredible...now let me claim you here and now..."

With that he kissed her deeply and passionately sending his tongue into the lustful kiss as his hands grabbed her ass and beginning his work on her pussy by pounding her nice and slow making her pussy remember just who was fucking her tonight. Making sure his whole length was always buried inside her claiming her the right way as David loved being balls deep inside Phoebe.
 
Phoebe felt his hips move with her feet moving in unison like two oiled wheels, she felt him pull back from her pussy as she looked down between her tits at him. He was looking back up, she could see his face within the semi darkness of the bedroom.

She told herself this was a one time deal, tonight was it, to release stress and it was an accident it even started as she was thinking she was home and was still mainly asleep when she started it all. in her head she was trying to justify it and it was making her lose her sexual desire to even carry on with the whole act. She tried to push those thoughts out of her head.

She could tell he was enjoying what she was doing with her feet, she maneuvered her toes over the head and around it, twisting the mushroom shaped cap. It had been a long time since she had used her feet, she couldn't think when the last was, all she knew was it was before she met her fiancée. Phoebe could do marvelous things with her feet and it turned her on.

His hands slid up her body, he this time massaged her breasts not so rough making it an enjoyable pleasure for her as she closed her eyes and just focused on her feet and the cock between them as he teased her nipples making her moan out softly.

His hands pulled back releasing her breasts sliding them back down her body as he gripped her legs and lightly wrapped them around his body as he placed his vein-stricken pecker against her folds and moved his hips back and forth soaking it in her juices.

Phoebe felt him tease her swollen clit with the shaft, then rubbed the fat head all around it as she groaned out to him and raised her hips slightly from the bed. he pulled back and placed the head of his cock at his older cousins sloppy wet fuck hole and pushed in partially letting her feel the thickness caressing along her inner walls.

As she took in a deep breath and was about to raise her hips he slammed the rest of his rock hard meat into her and burying himself up to his balls inside her pussy. Phoebe moaned out and tightened her legs around him and yanked him against her taking every inch she could.

"G-God P-Phoebe...this...is how the...woman of my dreams feels like inside....incredible...I always knew....you would feel incredible...now let me claim you here and now..." he said and it was then she realized this was going way to far and she would address it later.

he kissed her lips as she kissed him back, her arms went around him as she gripped him, her nail tips pressing into his flesh as she fucked him while he grabbed her ass and they went at it like two teenage kids in the back seat of a car.
 
David was in pure bliss as he enjoyed her pussy that she so gladly offered to him tonight as his body pressed tightly against her own and his cock shoved deep within her hot cunt as his body started to sweat more. The heat and tightness of her pussy was amazing as it was wrapped like a firm glove around his throbbing meat. Kissing her more tasting her and teasing her tongue with his own as David felt alive with her body against his. Feeling her nails pressed against his skin as his hands gripped her ass tighter squeezing her ass cheeks forcing her hips to grind upon his own. His thick and hard tool reaching deep within her throbbing more and more as he was burning with such flames of lust for Phoebe. He always loved her and the fact that this accident happened must have meant something to her as David drilled her with his cock as if trying to break her will and give into tonight. He wanted her to stay, wanted her like this every night, and didn't want to lose her to some other man even if this was wrong it was right for him.

His grinding and pounding increased eagerly wanting to have her cum all over his cock as he wanted to cum inside her as well. His lust and sexual desires grew as the smell of forbidden sex filled the room as David broke away from her lips and pulled her up onto his lap. Sitting her down on his cock as his mouth went to her neck, shoulder and soon breasts. His tongue licking her skin, his lips kissing away at her soft and beautiful flesh as David wanted more slapping his hands against her ass roughly lifting her up by her cheeks and having her ride him hard.

His balls coated in her juices from her drooling cunt as he moaned against her breasts sucking and nibbling on her nipples while rotating her hips back and forth on his throbbing stick that was plugging her up completely. Her walls tightening and squeezing the life from his throbbing meat as David moaned and groaned more as the bed rocked back and forth. The thought of filling her with his thick cum and doing this with her when she had Brad to do this with made him hard as diamond inside her and even more desire to cum within her.

"God! Phoebe...cum for me...Cum all over my cock...cover it with your sweet nectar!"

He began to rock her harder on his lap feeling his cock throbbing more and more as he knew his first load of the night was slowly coming. He needed to cum soon and wanted nothing more than to cum with her as he kept rocking her harder and faster against his cock feeling the walls squeeze more tighter.
 
Back
Top