New Employee (closed for Ldy Sea)

"I heard you threw wild parties. I figured some making out and groping. Maybe getting drunk and a coupe of chicks getting topless. I never figured on a full blown orgy. It brought back my college days. Pledging my sorority, and helping our brother frat with their pledges. I'm glad Lisa told me what to expect before things gt wild. I might not have stayed without the warning."
 
Mike cups one of her big tits and says...I love big natural tits. He leans down and sucks her big pink nipple. He says...so glad you could stay. He refills her glass with wine and he asks...so what was the favorite thing you saw or did at the party tonight?
 
" I think it was the dissolving bikini. I had no idea they existed, and wearing it was sexy as hell, and once I was in the water...the thrill of knowing I was going to be naked and the fear of not knowing when...it was a huge turn on." So how did you two start swinging?"
 
Mike

Mike says...well you met VP and his wife. We went on a trip once and shared a villa. There was a pool and hot tub of course and we wound up using them nude...after that one thing led to another and we swapped.
 
Kim takes a sip of wine, and says "Last time I was naked in a hot tub, I was in college playing truth or dare." She giggles "Truth or dare Mike?"
 
"Who was the best fuck you had tonight, and Lisa doesn't count?"
 
Mike

Mike chuckles. He says....well the young chick was good...but very inexperienced...she and her friend are going to spend some time here next weekend and she is going to learn a lot. Mike turns to Kim and says....you are a terrific fuck....so nice and wet...nice and tight....strong inner muscles and a big time cummer. Mike cups a big tit and starts kissing her.
 
"Glad someone liked it Kim said with a hint of bitterness in her voice."

"Mike, I believe it's your turn" Lisa said a bit peeved at being ignored for so long.
 
"I wanna keep here, please daddy..." Lisa says mimicking a little girl begging her dad to keep a stray puppy.

They all laughed and Lisa said "seriously she is a cool bitch, and I think we're gonna be good friends."

"Kim truth or dare"

Kim smiles. Well we've all done a truth, so dare...
 
Kim giggles and ducks under the water and starts to suck on the submerged pussy.
 
Mike watches his wife twirl her tongue around on his big purple head. Kim finally comes up for air and adds her tongue to the mix.
 
The two girls kiss keeping Mikes cock between them, their tongues waltzing with each other using Mike's shaft as the dance floor.

Kimloos at her hand and says " I'm starting to prune. How's about we dry off and hit the bedroom?"
 
Mike helps the ladies out of the pool. They dry off and Kim tosses her towel and it hangs on Mike's erection. Lisa laughs and leads them into the house. Mike follows behind....his cock pointed right at the two fine naked asses as they wiggle in front of him.
 
Kim kisses Lisa, then Mike, "thank you for the job, and the wonderful night. It helped get over some...some stuff I went through not too long ago.
 
Mike holds her and says...your job is my pleasure....I know you will do great. Lisa rubs her back and says....you seem to be hurting inside....what is it?
 
"The past is the past. No point on dwelling on it. You can't change it, you can't fix it, you can only forget it. I...I need a minute to freshen up, then I'll join you in the bedroom." She hugs both of them and goes into the bathroom, locking the door.
 
Mike looks to Lisa and says....something is wrong....maybe we need to find out what's going on with her before we get really involved....what do you think?
 
Lisa shakes her head. "You're Magnum Fuckin' P.I., didn't you run a background check before hiring her? Besides we are involved already. She's your CFO, and my friend."

Lisa walks into her bedroom and comes out tying on her robe. She has Mikes in her hand and gently knocks on the bathroom door. "Kim? It's Lisa. I have a robe for you, if you want. I'll leave it by the door. Mike and I will be in the living room when you're ready.
 
Back
Top