Naked Cleanimg Service Needs Clients (Pm for appointment)

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Naked Cleaners!!!!!!

Call 867-5309 and one of our maids will cum over and clean for you.
Licensed bonded and insured. We meet all of your needs!

Our motto is Vaccums suck & so do we.
 
Lisa is looking through the paper and comes across the ad. Holy shit! She smiles....her husband Mike is turning 50 next week. She has wanted to do something special for him and this seems to fit the bill. She takes her phone out of her purse and enters the number.........
 
"Neat n Naked...where our girls suck better than hoovers. How can we help you?"
 
Lisa

Lisa can't help but giggle....I want to give my husband something special for his birthday......
 
"We can definitley set something up. We just have a few questions.
Would you be a participant of observer? Will there be anyone else present or participating besides the 2 of you?
Does your husband have a preferred type of lady, age, ethnicity, bust size, the more details the better time he'll have.
Date and time service needed?
Any special fantasies or experiences that you want fulfilled?
And finally, how long do you need your cleaner for?" Says the deep nroaty voice on he phone.
 
Lisa

Lisa says....I would be participating too...just so you know we are experienced swingers. She goes on....Mike loves full bodied curvy women.....he actually prefers more mature women and ethnicity really doesn't matter. Lisa goes on....it will just be the two of us....and yo have a very sexy voice by the way.
 
"Thank you darlin'" she says. I" loved Kathleen Turner and practiced talking like her. I do have two ladies that should fit your requirements. Both are late 30's and are have great curves like woman are supposed too." She laughs. I will send you pictures and a brief description and you let me know which one you prefer.

MacKenzie
curves_woman.jpg

MacKenzie moved fro. Ireland to the US when she was 9. She still has a bit of accent and the gift of gab. She enjoys sensual play and loves to draw out and extend playtime making the ending very explosive. She specializes in massage, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, and orgasim delay. She is very highly rated with a customer satisfaction rating of 9.4 out of 10. One of our highest rated employees. She will not do BDSM, watersports, or public sex.

Jamie
Curvy_Kate_Lottie_1.jpg

Jamie is a fun loving anything goes kind of gal. She lives to laugh and tease and joke around. She is all American from Ct, and will cook and bake in addition to our other services. Jamie has few limits except the standard ones for all our employees, and when it comes to bdsm she is a switch. She. An handle a whip as well as being tied up and made 'airtight'. Jamie is rated 9.1 by our clients and one reviewer said, "There is no one better at satisfying all a mans needs han Jamie. Not only did she completely sate me in the bedroom, she made me dinner which I ate off her beautiful white skin. Best!Day!Ever!" John H***y

Let me know which one will best suit hour needs.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa

Lisa studies the resumes and the pictures. It's an easy choice....MacKenzie fits the bill to perfection. Lisa feels herself go wet envisioning that lush full body in their bed. She dials the number again...
 
Last edited:
After checking MacKenzie's appointment schedule, she confirms the appointment for Lisa.

At the appointed time there is a knock on the door, Lisa opens and MacKenzie is standing there with a smile. "You must be Lisa" she says offering here hand.

"What's your plan for surprising your husband?"
 
Lisa

Lisa's huge brown eyes light up when she sees McKenzie. She knows she is exactly Mike's type....hell her type too. Lisa has her enter the house and she opens her wallet and stuffs a handful of cash in McKenzie's hand. She watches as the young lady counts it out. Lisa says...and if you live up to expectations you can count on a tip of that amount too.

Lisa continues....I take it you are clean....Mike hates using condoms...will that be cool?
 
MacKenzie smiles. "We are required to have a test every month, and I always pass. Besides what better feeling is there than some warm cum shooting into you after a nice long hard fuck?"

"So is here someplace I can change, or am I doing a strip tease for your enjoyment?"
 
Lisa

Lisa shows her to the master bedroom. She watches as MacKenzie strips off and then wiggles her full lush body int her maid costume. Lisa says....oh yeah honey....Mike is going to love you...he will be here soon.
 
"If your any indication. Hun, your husband has excellent taste in woman..." MacKenzie steps in and kisses Lisa gently on the lips nibbling on her lower lip as she breaks the kiss and steps back. ...and an excellent tasting woman."

MacKenzie starts to dust the bedroom, reaching and twisting in an outfit not exactly designed for modesty. 'It more than I usually wear at work' she thinks watching Lisa watch her.

"So when is Mike getting home?" MacKenzie asked looking over her shoulder.
 
Mike

Mike decide to leave work early. He owned the place so fuck it...it was his birthday and he wanted to get home early. Lisa always gave him lots of sex on his birthday and he wanted to get home early to enjoy. He smiled to himself remembering the blow job Lisa had given him in the shower that morning. He had her bend over the bathroom counter after that and had fucked her from behind....watching her big tits bounce in the mirror. His phone buzzed. It was a text from Lisa and said....get home...NOW! He chuckled and said goodbye to his hot little secretary who again wished him a happy birthday as the door closed behind him.
 
MacKenzie made the bed and put little condomints. "Flavored condoms" MacKenzie said in response to Lisa's unasked question. "You don't have to use them, but we put them on the pillows of every bed we make."

She then went intotne bathroom to clean the shower...for use later. As she scrubbed the tile she kept checking out Lisa, admiring her body. I hope I'm that sexy at that age she thought to herself, hoping her husband wasn't one of the fat slobs she usually had to service. If he's half as hot as she is this will be fun.

MacKenzie smiled at Lisa when Lisa noticed her staring. Lisa came into the master bathroom and asked...
 
I smile at he most common question our clients ask. "Well I was working for a house cleaning service, and after gas, parking, tolls, cleaning products etc... I was barely breaking even. One girl imhadnworked with at some messier jobs had the idea for this service. She mentioned it to me and a few other girls we knew. We got licensed, and started advertising. We quickly became popular, and well that's the rest of the story."

"Why does a beautiful woman lime you have to pay someone to be a playmate" I ask in return as I fi fish with the shower and begin scrubbing the toilet.
 
Lisa

Lisa giggles and says...actually we don't....Mike and I are swingers...we play with two regular couples...this was just a spur of the moment thing.
 
"I always wanted to go to a swi gets party but my bf's never wanted to share, and going alone when I was single was a bit creepy. I can't wait to meet your husband. If he's half as sexy as you this will be a night to remember.MacKenzie says as she finishes with the toilet and moves on to the sink.
 
Mike

Mike pulls into the garage. His cock is half hard in anticipation. He knows Lisa will be extra horny for him tonight. He enters the house tossing his keys onto the counter.....Lisa?
 
Lisa

Lisa goes to MacKenzie. She puts her arms around her and pulls her close. She feels MacKenzie's big breasts against hers. Lisa says...lets just let him find us together. Lisa kisses her....their tongues twirling together.
 
MacKenzie sighs as their tinues dance. She reaches up and lightly caresses Lisa's check with her fingertips. She runs her fingers ever so lightly down onto her neck and back up to Lisa's earlobe. Her other hand starts to play with Lisa's hair. They continue kissing and move even closer.

MacKenzie closes her eyes waiting for something to happen.
 
Mike steps into the room. He laughs and says...holy shit Lisa! Lisa breaks the kiss and goes to Mike and pecks him on the cheek. She takes Mike by the hand and leads him to MacKenzie. She says...here is my man hon....I'm sure he's all hot and sweaty from a hard days work...so why don't you take him into the shower and clean him up ok?...I will get the room ready in the mean time.
 
Back
Top